Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

If the Wind returns (Open to all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

If the Wind returns (Open to all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

If the Wind returns (Open to all)

3 posters

Go down

If the Wind returns (Open to all) Empty If the Wind returns (Open to all)

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Soul was walking along the beach enjoying the warmth of the sun. She yawned and looked for a tree. She took notice of a palm tree and lazily walked over. she scaled the tree and stretched out on the top. She let the warm rays of sun engulf her in warmth. She stretched out and smiled. She then rolled over onto her side to sun her belly. after sunning herself she rolled back over and yawned.This feels do nice... She purred and stretched out more. A sudden cold gust of wind hit her like a cannon ball and she slid of the tree but caught her self. A few seconds later the wind stopped and she grumbled crankily. She hot back into the tree and kept sunning herself. She took a quick catnap, unaware of the dragon that was lurking nearby.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

If the Wind returns (Open to all) Empty Re: If the Wind returns (Open to all)

Post by Ender Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:12 pm

I walked around the beach, trying to relax ourselves, but continuing to fail every time. And this went on for hours before i saw a small dragon lying in the sand, which looks so relaxed. See, anyone can relax Ender 2, all you have to do is just try it. I said to him in my mind, which was greeted with a eye roll. So i walked to this small dragon and decided to greet myself to her. "Hello there, i am Ender, and it's a pleasure to meet you." I said to her (judging by her appearance).
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:18 pm

hmm? Oh Hi! Soul sat up and smiled I'm Soul! pleased to meet you! soul examined him for a minute or two and (seemingly at random) shouted out Your a Night Wing right Ender?

((You saw that secret refrence right?))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:49 am

//no i don't Sad //
As soon as Soul gotten up, i almost jumped out of my scales, but Ender 2 just passed out from laughing way too much. "Yes i am, and please don't do that again, i think i almost died for a third time. Don't ask what the other two times were." I replied to the loud dragon, hoping this time she won't yell. HEY Ender 2 shouted in my mind, and i almost died for a fourth time now, lucky me. (I think i now have five more times until i really die.)
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:14 am

"Sorry..." Soul smiled apologetically and asked Ender "What brings you here? I was just sunning myself." Soul gestured towards the tree with a flick of her tail and awaited a response
(I was refrencing Darth Wind)
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:07 am

//OHHHHH!//
"Well i was just exploring, finding newer things to do. Besides, i actually don't want to go back over to the temple though, heard from Draco that something bad happened over there, like a war or something. But i don't think you know of that place though." I replied, until i caught myself rambling, which is something i usually do if i get into a deep subject. "Sorry if you caught me rambling for a bit, but i am only here to find a new adventure or something I continued my previous sentence, thinking about what happened over at the temple, i do wonder.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:09 pm

"Draco? Oh I know him!" Soul smiled and looked up thoughtfully "Hes a big orange and red Firewing right? Anyway, he saved me from this evil dragon called Darth Wind, and Killer of Kings. He's impossible to forget." Soul shuddered and continued "So I assume your a friend of his?
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkn Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:42 pm

This place gets better and better by the second, i my opinion. "Having fun, your highness?" I heard Wind say, wearing my cloak to protect him from the light, and i nodded quickly to answer his question. "That's good, but i do think i will handle this one. Look over there." Wind said to me, and i looked to see Ender and Soul, which is starting to be a really good day now. "My dear friends, it's wonderful to see you outside the temple. I hope i didn't intrude on anything." I asked the two as we walked towards them, letting them know we are here. And then i heard her mention Killer of Kings, the murderous Darkwing who tried to kill me and my sister, and Darth Wind, my second commanding officer and the first Darkwing to fake his own death (as in faking that he cut off the tip of his tail and killed himself kind of deal.) which fooled everyone. "So, i find the dragon with two minds and the midget dragon known as Ender and Soul. I wonder how happy you are going to be Soul?" Darth Wind continued my previous sentence as we walked over to them. Ender turned around and saw us. "Well, i never thought i would be seeing royalty around these parts, especially one who was always seen back at the temple. It's good to see you too Queen Light." Ender greeted us with a bow, while Wind rolled his eyes at him. "So Soul, aren't you glad i'm not dead yet, for a second time?" Wind replied to Soul, which was never a good idea.
Darkn
Darkn

Female Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:06 pm

((wrong topic... X3))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkn Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:13 pm

//no, i'm serious. maybe this could take place after the previous one we did. Could be nice.//
Darkn
Darkn

Female Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:17 pm

((nice idea but soul and ender were in the middle of a conversation so that last post was kinda random))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkn Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:24 pm

//yeah, but why not explain what happened with the two dragons who actually were a part of it, with one of the being on the OPPOSING side. Seems right to me. (plus, i am known for random things.)//
Darkn
Darkn

Female Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:28 pm

//ok! so Darth wind just kinda sneaks up on them?//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkn Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:33 pm

//Darth and the queen if you didn't read the post carefully.//
Darkn
Darkn

Female Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Soul jumped slightly when she heard the voices and whirled around, she sighed in relief when she saw it was only Darth Wind And Queen Light. "You confuse me sometimes, you know that Wind? Any way, so how have you two been?" Soul smiled, happy to see some familiar faces.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkn Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:04 pm

//wait, Wind is a mercenary; or a merc for short...And he is random and all get out...DARTH WIND IS DEADPOOL CONFIRMED!//
"Well, at least you are not sour after what happened before. And if you haven't noticed, the queen has now been deemed fit to go to the outside world, and it is her birthday for some reason, which i feel sour about not getting her a present though." Wind replied to Soul's question, and i was just both happy that he cared and also embarrassed for him as well. I shook my head with a smile on my face, and looked at the two, which Ender was also embarrassed since he is a good friend of mine. "Yeah, i think i should visit you more often then right?" He asked me, not knowing that Wind told him that i was allowed to exit the temple whenever i wanted.
Darkn
Darkn

Female Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:07 pm

((ill continue this tomorrow my computer is lagging super badly...))
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkn Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:20 pm

//ahh, the lags. oh how much i hate those laging times. (They are like the spawn of satan's butthole if it would do that.)//
Darkn
Darkn

Female Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkn Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:17 am

bump...
Darkn
Darkn

Female Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:20 pm

"Yeah! ill try to visit more often, It just a bit hard since I have a mate now... Any way Its great to see you guys again!" Soul shifted around and purred happily. "So, any one want a coconut?" Soul darted up the first coconut tree she saw and plucked 5 coconuts from it and ran back to the others.
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul Tue May 03, 2016 5:01 pm

//bump//
Fallen Soul
Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down