Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just a Slice of Life (private with Enigma&Strakars) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Just a Slice of Life (private with Enigma&Strakars) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Just a Slice of Life (private with Enigma&Strakars)

Go down

Just a Slice of Life (private with Enigma&Strakars) Empty Just a Slice of Life (private with Enigma&Strakars)

Post by Gaster Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Gaster wasn't new to this region, no. As far as he could see, there was only darkness, in one form or another. Endless swamps on one side, huge caves on the other. But then again, maybe it was just because he was only a reptilian that everything was so dark. Maybe for dragons, it was an entirely different place, he wouldn't be able to tell. But he adapted to it quickly, making sure to stay close to the huge shadows cast by the surroundings. He knew, once a dragon would find him, it might as well be his end. Dragons always looked down on reptilians, thought themselves high and mighty before the bipedal lizards. Especially their leader, as far as he could tell, was extremely against them, for a reason unknown to Gaster. But the reason didn't matter, it just meant that he needed to be even more careful.

So it ended up that he lived day by day, always wary of either dragons flying over his head or things more upclose and personal, especially the darkness inside him, as he calls it. Some days were more stressful than others, the biggest problem however being the fact that he had no fixed place to stay, always forced to find a new place to rest at the end of the day...

Last edited by Gaster on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gaster
Gaster

Back to top Go down

Just a Slice of Life (private with Enigma&Strakars) Empty Re: Just a Slice of Life (private with Enigma&Strakars)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:53 pm

Enigma was tired of The Unknown's boyish pranks.

Why would you even do that? She thought angrily, One of these days you're going to scare us to death Uni.

Her other personality, The Unknown, chuckled quietly.

I do it because it feels funny to feel scared, and you're the only one that can scare me.

Enigma smoothed her snowy white fur and ran her talon like hands through her azure feathers. She flapped her wings forcefully to loosen the dust in them.

Eni, look, over to the left.

Enigma turned to the left and saw an oddly shackled Reptilian. What was surprising was that they looked like they were a shadow, not just among them.

She gave a terrified squawk and promptly put her hands on her beak. She looked around for something to hide behind, but instead illusioned herself to be a rock.

Whoa! jeez! Give me some warning before you do that! Claustrophobia, remember?

I'm sorry! Its just, you know, people, and, umm, I can't...

Enigma just closed her eyes and wished for whomever the other reptilian was to ignore her, covering her face as it grew hot.

Back to top Go down

Just a Slice of Life (private with Enigma&Strakars) Empty Re: Just a Slice of Life (private with Enigma&Strakars)

Post by Gaster Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:26 pm

He was lost deep in thought, either that or just arguing with his inner "demon", nobody could really tell, when some shrill noise brought him back to reality. However, as he did so, part of hsi darkness came with him, as usual. These moments were his weakest and those where the few where his darkness would resurface. He looked up, confused at first where he was, but not long enough until he regained his sense of direction, his eyes red as the blood moon, and turned into the direction from where the sound came. Who awakened me? Who dared to free me from inside this fool? Show yourself!!

With a fury much unlike the swift and calculated steps he took before, he tried to reach for his weapons only to be stopped by the chain holding the shackles on his arms together. He slammed his arms against nearby rocks in a feeble attempt to release himself of the burden that was forced on the darkness. And with every slam, a bloody scream escaped his throat, the red gem of his necklace glimmering in the dark.
Gaster
Gaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:15 pm

The Unknown emerged from underneath the illusion, in full jackal form.

"I don't like the way you scare my sister, running around like some mentally ill person. Maybe someone should bring you back to your senses."

About thirty or so copies of himself appeared and The Unknown hid amongst them. They charged soundlessly towards the reptilian as the original hovered unseen in the air, cloaked by illusion.

Does he have multiple personality disorder like us?

I don't think so. I think he's just confused.

I kinda hope he's ok...

The Unknown flew in circles above the one-sided battle below, ready to disperse any illusion that was struck and strike where they attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaster Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Too busy to deal with whoever addressed him, he continued trying to break his shackles on a rock until, not long after, he simply slumped down onto his knees, showing a posure that meant no ill will, rather many would simply see a traveler broken over something. And as the red gem ended glimmer, Gaster took a few breaths, his face well hidden by the cloak and the hood that came with it.

He lifted his head a bit, still not taking notice of the supposed army surrounding him, and spoke in a deep and quiet tone. ...my apologies, I never meant to scare your sister. I was merely standing around being...busy you might say. I hope you won't take it too harsh onto me. I am simply tired, looking for a place to stay, as my last home was...lets just say I couldn't stay anymore.
Gaster
Gaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Enigma landed and stripped the jackal illusions, reverting to her peacock gryphon form.

"Umm, are you alright? You just sort of... gave up.

Classic Enigma, more concerned about others than herself.

Enigma hesitated, then got onto her knees and wrapped her arms around the cloaked personage.

"I-I know how you you feel... I don't... have a home either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaster Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:52 pm

He was surprised that someone would actually give him a hug, tensing up at first, fearing for another attack, before relaxing back. It was hard for him to imagine that there, in the woods, were two reptilians, strangers to each other, with one hugging the other. But as alien as the sensation felt, it calmed his inner turmoil, leaving him to simply rest his head on the stranger's shoulder, something he would have never considered.

Thank you, stranger. For once, I experience true peace, my inner demon has been silenced. And I am sorry that you do not have a home of your own. I suggest that we...maybe we should look for a place to stay together.
Though on the inside, he couldn't believe what he said. Usually he would avoid others, seeing his life as a way of punishment in the form of lonliness. And now, just after someone hugged him, he basically asked for her to not leave him.
Gaster
Gaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Strakars had been following the trail of footprints for over an hour now, remaining silent despite her armor. She followed them to a clearing in the trees and saw Enigma and a hooded figure.

"Hey, Eni!" Strakars called out, "Who's your friend? Another Reptilian?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Enigma looked up and saw Strakars and immediately ran to hug her.

"Hi Strakars-sama! I met this person, and he doesn't have a home, and I thought he could live with us, because he's a reptilian, and he's kinda odd like us but not like us, and, and-"

Uni created his jackal form and placed a hand on Enigma's shoulder.

"Chill. I know you get excited when Strakars is around, but sometimes you babble."

Enigma placed her hands on her beak and mumbled a "Sorry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down