Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:44 am

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.)

+24
MoonWing
AcerDesertDraconic
Elkas
Rylatha
Cordath
Warglory
Coaxoch
Guryon
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Myyra
Yokubō
Lynx
Nemesis
Hyruu
XaJjang
Phantom
Kip
Celestia
Arkhor
Frey
Asailia
Pyrrhus
Sting
Rii Rii
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.) Empty Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.)

Post by Eveningsong Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:31 pm

The gods are at war. Each wanting to take full control of the world. There are no tribes. Not anymore. They dissipated, each following under their own god. Few dragons don't have a hand in the war. Every dragon under his or her god. Everyone for themselves. The world has been torn by endless fighting. Everything has been consumed by war. Can anyone stop the endless fighting? Or will the world be ripped apart?

This will be a RANDOM RP, and there may be a vote at the end as to whether or not to treat this as an actual thing that happened. Maybe. Well, anyway, it has been approved as a random rp, so you can sign up here.

EDIT:You use the characters you would NORMALLY USE. But it won't be considered something that is actually going on at the time. Also you may wish to say which god you want to follow if he or she signs up that is.

This is the order in which stuff shall happen. (credit to Yokubo for the idea)

Yokubo wrote:1st stage) The tribes are still in tact, but the gods have begun to disagree over something someone or verbally fought over something. Dragons within their tribes begin to learn of the trouble brewing with the gods. Their loyalties are tested to their families and tribes. This stage would last like -? days years months OOC and IC? in length.

2nd stage) This is when the tribes have serious issues. Lower members speak out or get into trouble with tribe leaders and the whole system breaks down. Dragons following certain gods decide to leave or form their own groups. This would last -days months years? long IC and OOC.

3d stage) All out war between the gods and their followers. This would last -days months years? long IC and OOC.

Arkhor
followers
Asailia
Adra
Dinnozo
Aari
Guryon

Shiningwater
followers
Eveningsong
Wisp
Yang
Devi(?)

Phantom
followers
Elkas
Eskan
Frey
Coaxoch

Kelarth
followers
Hikari
Adiar
Cursith
Yokubo

Zephyros
followers
Rubytail
Himself XD
Tallinus
Gala
Zyailor
Mei

Edan
followers
Tulvir II
Pyrrhus

Rylatha
followers
Amadeus
Sting(?)
Sorrel

Astral's Remanent
followers
Kenina
Baldi
Neru
Lynx

Celestia
followers
Celestia
Baldi
Neru
Luna
Iluzoran
Lynx

Perhaps there could be a troop of elites still loyal to Astral protecting Cele? Just an idea.

Seyn
followers
Hyruu
Loque
Lucy
Natsu

IMPORTANT:The reason the gods will fight in the first place is where they stand on how they should (if at all) interact with mortals. The gods may want to post about where they stand on this.

TOPICS

1.) All gods, including semigods, are to start a meeting on how to interact with the mortals. At the end, you all leave angry. Kenina represents Astral's remnant.

2.) Ark's followers argue with Shine's followers at the gathering where the arguement is announced. Both sides leave furious with the other.

3.) Hyruu and Lucy, while patrolling, run into Elkas and Eskan. After learning that neither Hyruu or Lucy are following Phantom, he attacks them both with the help of Eskan, the first attack that would foreshadow the coming war.

4.) The Icewings have fallen into war with both the Firewings and themselves. Natsu and Lynx fight on the Icewing border.

5.) Edan and Rylatha clash, with their followers running into battle behind them. Both sides fight for a while before retreating. (feel free to use NPCs.)

6.) Frey, Sting, Logue, and Iluzoran fight with each other, Neru and Luna are tasked with getting Celestia to Baldirak, who will try to protect her. But the fighting Nightwings have other plans, and try to kill them.

7.) Baldirak, Luna, Neru, and Lynx is forced to defend Celestia against Zephyro's forces.

8.) Kenina fights Kelarth's two followers, Hikari and Adiar. Both sides eventually retreat. (one NPC guard with Kenina.)

9.) Cursith and Yokubo fight Coaxoch and Elkas.

10.) The gods fight each other, then (Shine? Ark? Someone else?) decide to hold a meeting and stop the fighting. This is the actual battle between the gods themselves.

11.) The gods hold a peace meeting to stop the fighting. They come to agreement and the war stops.

The sign-ups are CLOSED. No more peeps can join. Sorry.

Also, (I should have done this earlier.) IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR ALTS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS PLOT AND DO NOT THINK THE TOPIC THEY ARE IN FITS YOUR CHARACTER/S, PM ME OR POST BELOW. TOPICS 2-10 ARE OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS FOR TOPICS 1 AND 11.

Last edited by Eveningsong on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 15 times in total
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.) Empty Re: Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.)

Post by Rii Rii Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:33 pm

-shoves her dragons into this plot thing-
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.) Empty Re: Sign-up for the greatest war plot. (Random rp. sign-up closed. IMPORTANT INFO! If you are involved, PLEASE READ.)

Post by Sting Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:36 pm

~shoves in all characters of hers as well~
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:41 pm

~Shoves in Pyr because Pyr will most likely die and his creator is a terrible person~
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Male Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Ya got my God charie Zephyros, as well as all of my other characters ^.^
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Frey Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:52 pm

Edan is a god so yeah, now you have him

Wayra can also be of use considering she is a tribe leader
Frey
Frey
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningsong Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:02 pm

Everyone is of use here.
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Yeah sure, no doubt seawings would be on my side XD
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningsong Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Well, Cuda might not care. But the others probably.
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Lol, Ark, Asai and Adra would follow you, which would probably help the deal. Then Natsu would follow Lucy.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:04 pm

I'm still too young of a god to do this and me and Nimbus are kinda all the NightWings have. soooo idk
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:30 pm

Dinnozo is with Arkhor all the way. Smile
Kip
Kip

Female Posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:18 pm

*Shoves Shine into this mess as well*
Ark! Asailia! I am greviously offended by your lack of loyalty to your queen!
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:47 pm

*kicks Phantom into this mess* Count me in ^^
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:02 am

What's that, you want Kelarth to join in? Well okay! ^.^
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by XaJjang Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:30 am

XajJang wrote:~Shoves in Xaj because Xaj will most likely die and his creator is a terrible person~
XaJjang
XaJjang

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:01 am

Shine you can always be on my side Razz
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:26 am

I guess I'll shove in my characters as well. It might end up quite of weirdly though since my NW character would be with the LW ^^
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningsong Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:53 am

Okay guy's, so, I've put in the gods that have signed up, if you could put down the names of each of your characters and wich gods they will be following, that will be great.
Eveningsong
Eveningsong
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:02 am

Neru: Either Nimbus, or the new God of Chaos, if that gets chosen. So IDK right now. She's a bit of a crazy wildcard.

Adra, Asailia: Arkhor

Hikari: Kelarth

Wisp: Shiningwater

Natsu: Wherever Lucy ends up.

Zephyros: Himself xD
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:05 am

I have Rylatha, Goddess of the Hunt and Beasts.
Amadeus will follow her, I suppose.

Gala: Zephyros
Adair: Kelarth
Alistair: Uh, probably Nimbus, but she prefers to bow to no one.
Yang: Shiningwater
Sting: Rylatha, I guess, or wherever Levish goes to.
Nemesis
Nemesis
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Female Posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:10 am

Lynx: Haven't decided yet.
Tallinus: Zephyros
Eskan: Phantom
Cursith: Kelarth
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:14 am

Aari: Arkhor
Kenina: Astral's remnant
Celestia: Celestia
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:42 am

Arkhor: Ark ofc

Devi: Shine (not sure on that one XD)

Lucy: Seyn

Rohkar: Astral

Zyailor: Zeph

Monsoon: (out of it she's got a little one to look after Razz)

Blizzard: Unknown yet

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:52 am

Yokubo- Kelarth because his father follows him
Rii- Follows no god in particular, so she'll follow whichever group decides to accept her first
Rateevko- Will Follow whoever his mother or father follow ; maybe I can age him for this little plot so that he's a teenager instead of a hatchling IDK

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next