Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

This Is Who I Am [I/P] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

This Is Who I Am [I/P] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

This Is Who I Am [I/P]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This Is Who I Am [I/P] - Page 2 Empty This Is Who I Am [I/P]

Post by Tsubasa Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"Is this it?" Her words echoed in the silence of the night. She sat there, wondering about running away so many years ago. She didn't remember why, or where she came from, only that she came her running, with nothing but her name to remember. She had her feet hung over the side of the wall as she stared off into another volcano. She watched the magma burst from the sides of them and the lava pour out. She would count the times it flared up for her amusement.

But she grew bored. She needed something to do. With all of the heat and pressure, many of her gems grew stronger. Her gold became easy to reform and set. She remained there, lost, bored, covered in riches. She wondered what else was out there.

This Is Who I Am [I/P] - Page 2 26316d11
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Location : N̹̬͓̯̺̞̹̍̎̎ͣ͊̆͗̆̀o̢̠̜̯̳͖̺͈̲͑̀ͧ̆ͬ͘w̘̤̦̟̠̻ͨͥ͂ͧ́̚͘h̄͗͋̋҉̸͍͎͇̺̲e̅̉̇̈́́҉̴͚̺̪ŗ̮̣͈̱̑̆̚͞͡e͓͚͊̂̅́̚͝

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

This Is Who I Am [I/P] - Page 2 Empty Re: This Is Who I Am [I/P]

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:14 pm

"Of course it's not-but I will try to walk slightly slower so that I do not throw you from your seat."Tempest explained with a bit of a raised eyeridge directed towards the small reptile following her. This really was a bit of a strange lizard, but nevertheless, Tempest deflamed her tail and wrapped it around the lizard as she gently placed her on her back-which was the only thing that was somewhat stationary and not too jumpy for the small FireClaw. The only thing which moved were her muscular shoulders as her legs took away with a confident stride.

"I see..." Tempest began, but she really didn't, the small FireClaw was a tad curious and concerning to her. "Well, hopefully there's something there which you can use..."
Tempest eventually took her to the giant forges which were deep within the mountain which the castle was resting on. The heat even made Tempest sweat slightly, but she glanced at her back, more concerned about the small reptile, "Is everything okay back there?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"All is well my quee- . . . . I mean Tempest." She was picked up and thrown upon her back. She wasn't sure how to react, if she was to react. She held on once more, keeping close to her body.

"I tried forging before." Tsubasa told her honestly, "But the tools were too big for me to use. I ended up making a bigger mess than I did a sword."

She wasn't sure what to make of it, or what to say anymore. She didn't deserve to serve her majesty, or any of the true dragons. She was but a dwarf among giants. She didn't belong.
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Location : N̹̬͓̯̺̞̹̍̎̎ͣ͊̆͗̆̀o̢̠̜̯̳͖̺͈̲͑̀ͧ̆ͬ͘w̘̤̦̟̠̻ͨͥ͂ͧ́̚͘h̄͗͋̋҉̸͍͎͇̺̲e̅̉̇̈́́҉̴͚̺̪ŗ̮̣͈̱̑̆̚͞͡e͓͚͊̂̅́̚͝

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Tempest could almost sense the little reptilians distress, so she made her way down towards the back of the forges. "You will be able to learn here-trust me, we have equipment for basically every dragon. Hopefully we can find some things for you, if not, I'll force them to make you some." Tempest explained and spoke to the creature quietly, pushing her way through some of
the bulkier (and somewhat blind) other dragons.

When she took the small reptilian to the small bench out of the way from all the other bulky dragons, one that was almost designed for children. However, it still had all the tools necessary for making all sorts of armour. "Will this be okay?" Tempest inquired, slowly and gently putting Tsubasa down.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
Being placed onto the ground, she could not find words to express her gratitude towards her queen. It would be a thousand lifetimes before she could ever repay her. So she would make sure that in this life she did all to please her highness.

""O-o-o-of course." Tsubasa spoke, "If not, I'm sure I can make tools of my own with what is here. After all, it's only customary that the blacksmith smith only with their own . . .right?" She questioned it. It felt right in her heart, but to say aloud felt taboo, as if she was the true outcast.

"Though, Tempest. . . " her voice no longer as loud and strong as moments before, but now to a somewhat distilled whisper. "Are there others, like me?" she would ask. "I m-m-mean like other. . . s-s-small dragons?"
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:26 am

Slowly, the Queen lowered her head in a nod as she acknowledged what Tsubasa had said. That was right, and if the little creature wanted to use and craft their own smithing tools, then that would be fine as well. She couldn't have asked or suggested anything else as Tempest thought it would have been rude to push for the creature to use what she wanted her to use, so the Queen nodded. Tempest was too engrossed in her own thinking that she almost had missed what the little reptilian had asked her, so she hastily answered her. "I do understand what you mean, young one. If you need to, make whatever you require. We have more than enough supplies for you here.. However, to answer your other question...

No, I have not seen others like you so far... However, I do not doubt for a second that there aren't others like you. But, I will admit, there are some smaller dragons around these parts, but... They are children and contain wings, whereas you don't."
Tempest face-pawed, realising how insensitive she had just been. She was tired and a bit weary from the flight, and turned an apologetic expression to her. "Please forgive me," Tempest asked, that was incredibly rude of me to say..."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
The tought begun to ring in her mind. Her hands would grab hold of her arms, holding onto her own self for comfort. It wasn't that she was wrong, it was that she was right. Tsubasa wanted to believe she was just the lesser of them, a small dragon who was left to die alone. That was the story she wanted to believe. But it was true, everyone had wings but she. She wanted to believe they were taken from her, or both without.

But that was the truth.

She was born without wings. She was born among dragons. She was one of two such creatures born from the litter of dragons, but she would not remember those memories, at least not for now.

"I-I know." she would say. "It f-fine. I'm an adult." she spoke with wonder, curious to her own origins. But Tempest was the queen yes? Wouldn't she know everything?

"Do you know where I might have come from?" All she wanted was a direction to go into. But it didn't matter. "Forgive my questions. . . I'll get right to work. T-t-thank you for the opportunity."

Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum