Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

This Is Who I Am [I/P] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

This Is Who I Am [I/P] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

This Is Who I Am [I/P]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This Is Who I Am [I/P] Empty This Is Who I Am [I/P]

Post by Tsubasa Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:02 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"Is this it?" Her words echoed in the silence of the night. She sat there, wondering about running away so many years ago. She didn't remember why, or where she came from, only that she came her running, with nothing but her name to remember. She had her feet hung over the side of the wall as she stared off into another volcano. She watched the magma burst from the sides of them and the lava pour out. She would count the times it flared up for her amusement.

But she grew bored. She needed something to do. With all of the heat and pressure, many of her gems grew stronger. Her gold became easy to reform and set. She remained there, lost, bored, covered in riches. She wondered what else was out there.

This Is Who I Am [I/P] 26316d11
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Location : N̹̬͓̯̺̞̹̍̎̎ͣ͊̆͗̆̀o̢̠̜̯̳͖̺͈̲͑̀ͧ̆ͬ͘w̘̤̦̟̠̻ͨͥ͂ͧ́̚͘h̄͗͋̋҉̸͍͎͇̺̲e̅̉̇̈́́҉̴͚̺̪ŗ̮̣͈̱̑̆̚͞͡e͓͚͊̂̅́̚͝

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

This Is Who I Am [I/P] Empty Re: This Is Who I Am [I/P]

Post by Ignatius Sikum Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:59 pm

Tempest was wandering through the night, her form was dark and hidden. The warmth from her home gave her energy, a shove to keep walking. A smile was on her face as she looked back to what had been done, the FireWing palace with its streaming lava, pools from which it flowed. She had to admit, FireWings did have strange interests sometimes, but she adored the lava.

She heard a voice, quiet and seemingly lonely. Tempest made her way towards it, then spoke quietly, "Is everything alright young one?" Tempest stopped, not knowing where the voice had come from. She waited quietly for them to speak once more so that she could locate them.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:57 am

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"Just wondering about the shiny stuff!" she would yell out. She would turn behind her, wondering who was there. But with the voices so close to the true heart of lava, she didn't find any reason to think it was anyone outside of their kind. "Thought I had more rubies.

Tsubasa sat there, wondering where and why these gems formed. Could a dragon ever make a gem? Maybe if they tried hard enough. Maybe it was the extinct Earthwings that made them. Or maybe the reptilians. She wasn't really sure, but being a pygmy would allow her to explore both worlds. After all, that's what she was... right?

Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Location : N̹̬͓̯̺̞̹̍̎̎ͣ͊̆͗̆̀o̢̠̜̯̳͖̺͈̲͑̀ͧ̆ͬ͘w̘̤̦̟̠̻ͨͥ͂ͧ́̚͘h̄͗͋̋҉̸͍͎͇̺̲e̅̉̇̈́́҉̴͚̺̪ŗ̮̣͈̱̑̆̚͞͡e͓͚͊̂̅́̚͝

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:02 pm

Tempest followed towards where the voice came from, curiosity gleaming in her eyes. Eh sounded small, maybe young, but what if it was a human, or a trap? No, I couldn't be, they wouldn't survive here. A few moments later, Tempest came into full view of the small reptilian and she tilted her head to the side.

"May I inquire as to which shiny stuff?" Tempest asked, looking down at the small red reptile. She had almost golden scales down her underbelly, wonderfully Crimson scales covering the rest of her. What was a creature like this doing in such a harsh land, and even by herself? "May I ask your name? Mine is Tempest, the queen of these lands."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:23 am

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"Oh. . . she never noticed me before. . ." She thought to herself. A solemn look would fall upon her face, but only for a moment. She saw it as a chance to really get things rolling. "Tsubasa, your highness."

She was ashamed to have forgotten what her voice sounded like. For years she ran, hiding from the larger dragons. Her tasks limited to bring numbing collection of tools and resources and the occasional scrubbing of the floors that could be scrubbed.

She would hold onto her necklace as she stood up. It was gold, four round squares with an oval ruby in the center. She would stop, to bow, only to point again. "I found these last week when I had to get the herbs for... uh... Uhm..." Her mind would be blank, losing the name of her superior. She was but a pawn in the grand scheme of things. She was expendable.

Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:19 am

Tempest tilted her head, wondering the exact same thing. How couldn't she have noticed this fantastic reptile before her? Using a claw, she tried to stop her from bowing. She didn't see the need for it, as there was no formal occasion. A quiet sigh escaped her maw, and she bowed in return, so low that her head was the same height as Tsubasas', in order to show her respect and apologies.

"Please forgive me for never have seeing you before, I have been ever so busy with recent events which boggles my mind as to what to do next. Images and faces blur as well, so it is incredibly hard for me to remember faces, please forgive me." Tempest asked, glancing up at Tsubasa as she sat down next to her.

"That's very beautiful, much like yourself, but if I may ask, who were you collecting for young one?" She further inquired, not catching that the reptile couldn't remember the name of the person who had sent her. "Even if you were out gathering, why are you out by yourself?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:44 am

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"I should have never came here. . . ." Her mind raced, "She's gonna kill me because of my stupidity."

"Oh no no no," she said, her body still as she was held up by a claw. Was it not appropriate? Was it out of respect, or out of habit that she did so? Who was to say. "I mean, no one really notices me until I trip." She would laugh, reflecting on the few times she ran food from one end of the palace to the other. To try and hold massive quantities of consumables for creatures more than her size increased tenfold.

She pondered the the name for a moment, only to come up short. "Red dragon, I forget his name. But I always go out alone." she'd admit, "Since I'm a little smaller than reptilians, no one sees me. That's what they told me."

Finishing her sentence, she would twitch a bit, only to forget what happened moment ago. Again, she would bow. "Uhm... your majesty." she would add on.

Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:33 pm

"My apologies, I misunderstood you. Here, if they are a red dragon, it is more likely than not that they live near my home, would you like to come with me and see the palace a bit closer?" Tempest offered, trying to figure out if she would be able to narrow the results at all. However, most of the dragons were red so she highly doubtd that she would be able to.

Tempest's claw held her upright, frowning slightly as the queen had felt her try to bow again. Tempest had only just told her not to do so, figuring there was no need for formalities. Well, she thought she had told her at least... "My name is Tempest, I would greatly appreciate it if you were able to call me that name instead of any other formalities-I find them rather... I'm not sure, overrated when it's not in a formal setting."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"O-Of course... she would speak, only to bow again, and to catch herself in mid action. She would jerk her body against that instinct to stand still. "T-t-thank you Tempest-Sse-. . . Tempest."

Suffixes to names just to show respect. Things ingrained into her mind in a past life she knew nothing about. It was only now that she knew why she was kept in the shadows, and made to avoid contact with the others. Her own personality and habits were conflicting with everyone and everything. It wasn't that she was well equipped for any of her missions, they were trying to get rid of her.

"I-I won't do it a-a-again. . . " She spoke, stuttering and falling short on her words. She was embarrassed to say the least. She was smaller than reptilians, and looked like an ant to most of the dragons. Nothing about her fit into the world she lived in. She begun to feel like they were all better off without her. But who was to say. Maybe her differences would be an advantage. Maybe she did have a purpose after all.

"But..."  she began, "I don't think I could remember his face, or even name." she admitted, "S-s-sorry...."

Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Tempest felt something twinge in her heart. She almost felt sorry for this little one before her, it was like something awful had happened to her and . . . she just couldn't remember it.

Tempest sighed a little as she tilted her head to the side, laying down next to her. She smiled gently, "There's nothing to thank me for, are you able to remember anything at all? Please, I would prefer if you answered me honestly, because no dragon in their right mind would send someone so small out here to collect things. Not without something to protect them..." Tempest explained softly, really feeling a great pity towards the creature who she knew almost nothing of.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"I-I-I'm j-just not good with faces." she said. Having her lay down to see her better was a bit frightening. It felt weird to have superiors talk on an equal ground with her. She wasn't sure how to act, or if what she said was correct. But if that's how the queen wanted it, she would have to obey.

Flustered, she continued, "I'm plenty strong!" she said, she would blush, only for the muscles in her cheeks to puff up like a pouting child. She was sure they sent her out because she was the best, right? But she entertained the idea.

". . . . should I go b-back to b-b-black smithing?" She asked, not really sure if any job for her was right.

Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:58 am

Tempest tilted her head to the side, a small smile on her face. Little did anyone know, she was extremely friendly towards her FireWings (or any other little FireClaw). But they all knew that she would want anything from them, but only spoke words which were needed. Tempest nodded, "Do not worry about the faces-nothing needs to be done with them." She instructed, somewhat by accident.

She took her sharp talon away, looking with amusement towards her, "So you are a blacksmith? Would you like to show me what you can do?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"I... I used to be." she would tell her. "I made a few dragon helms, and. . . " she looked down at herself, pointing at her necklace, "These... things too!"

She wondered if jeweling would be a better fit. But nothing seemed to be fire for her. What she did craft, took a long time, being a small creature, forging metals for beings more than ten times her size. And with little reptilains, she saw no need to forge gear around her size. It was being an outcast among outcasts. She never quite fit in.

"I... I have no forge." she spoke, ". . . .sorry."

She was disappointed to have failed her queen, but she would think of something. Even being a servant would satisfy.

Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:58 am

Tempest smiled down at her sadly, easily picking up the distress and anguish in her eyes. She decided that she wanted to change that look in her eyes, the constant fear and seemingly hurt look that she always held, the look of fear and horror. Tempest wanted to make this little creature feel like she was at home, the feeling compounding within her. As Tsubasa showed it off, she admired the jewelry that was made, internally rather amazed that she had such an eye for detail.

Tempest chuckled a little, before she spoke up again,  "That is incredible young one, you have an amazing eye for detail. How did you manage to do such incredible work, especially since you do not even own a forge? And... if I could have the honour, would you like to use our FireWing forges to show me some of the things which you can do?" She offered, genuinely wanting to see what this little reptilian could do.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:21 am

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"My family were all blacksmi-" She said her words full of glee and happiness. Only to fall into a whisper. She didn't remember her family at all, but she felt as if it was something that ran in her blood. She was born to a family of blacksmithing pygmies, she was sure of it.

"As you wish!" she would say. With her right fist, she clasped her hands together, palm over claw. She would give a slight bow, not of formal respect, but of honor. "It will be my honor to serve your directly."

She wanted to discover the full extent of her own skill and knowledge, while trying to expand. She wanted to find out who she was, both in terms of usefulness, and in terms of spiritually. There was a lot of room for growth. And this was just the beginning.

Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:42 pm

That's strange, normally people can remember their families... Even I can after what I've done.. Tempest thought to herself bitterly, before allowing a small sigh to escape from her. "It's alright, my family... Died when I was young, around 5 years old when they passed."

Tempest chuckles a little at her enthusiasm, then held an offering paw to her, "Would you prefer to walk there young one, or would you like me to take you? I can get us there in half the time, if you would like to start soon."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"Oh." was the only word to escape her lips. She wasn't sure if what she felt was sympathy or empathy or just sorrow.
To hear that the leader, the one in charge of commanding the whole tribe lived without knowing her parents well was something devastating to hear. But to have a leader so brave and strong, reassured her everything would be fine. It was only then that she wondered if her parents suffered the same fate. She wondered if they even cared for her. All she remembered was running. Was she running after them? Was she running from them? Or was she running from what took them?

"To have you take me to the forge?" she asked wide-eyed. "Yes, of course!"

She wanted to help out in any way that she could. She wanted to ease the workload for everyone. She wanted to help. And she wanted to forget her own pains. Whatever she had to do to get to that forge, be in in her hand, or on the queen's back, she was ready to go.
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:47 pm

Tempest looked a little sad as the little reptilian in front of her seemed to be stumped. Maybe it would be a better idea not to tell anyone about her past, as if they found out she, indirectly, killed her parents... her entire family, maybe they would kick her from her place. Even away from her FireWings.

"We do indeed have forges, mind you, I think you may need to use the ones designed for smaller dragons so that you can reach everything." Tempest explained, before carefully picking her up and placing her on her head. She did think about it though, and doused the flames around her neck and head so that she wouldn't burn her. Small spikes remained there though, tiny holes present there where the flames came from. "I would recommend holding onto my horn, it could get rather breezy."
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
She didn't know a thing about the nomadic people who birthed her. She didn't know the tribal ways of a primitive community who drowned themselves in the old ways. She didn't know about the reptilians she lived along side with, nor the fact she was one. In her mind, all she saw and smelled were dragons and steel. She believed herself to be born to firewings. She believed she was just a small wingless dragon. A runt among giants. That was her false memories. And she was far from what the reality was.

Being picked up and placed, she immediately grabbed into the first thing she could. Her small arms reached onto her horn, not sure what to expect. While she dreampt of flying, she wasn't sure what to do now. "Yip yip. . . ." she muttered under her breath, pressing her face along the side of her queen's horn. She did not want to die.
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:14 pm

When she felt the little reptilian grab a hold of her horns, slowly she stood back up, her giant form pushing from the ground. Steadily, yet with an air of confidence, she looked towards where the castle was, then started to walk. After she got Tsubasa use to the rhythm of what her legs were doing, she increased her pace, quickly turning walking to running before she kicked from the ground.

Her giant, flame covered wings unfolded gloriously, the light shining in the dark horizon as her tail flicked out behind her to help steady her flight. Quickly, she glanced up at the small reptilian, "Are you alright young one?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
With each change of stance, each movement, each wiggle, each step she panicked. She feared falling to her death and becoming a lizard pancake. As she begun to step faster and faster, running, sprinting, then jumped. . .

In the sky, she could feel the wind, yet she would close her eyes. She didn't want to see the world like it was. She didn't want to be so high up. But if it was the fastest and easiest way to get where she needed to do, so be it. She would have to endure the nightmare. As she spoke, Tsubasa nodded her head, rubbing against Tempest's body.

"Mhm." she would say, the sound muffled and hidden. She was not enjoying it at all, but for now, she would live in the moment.
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:49 pm

The Queen slowed the speed of her flying as she felt the small paw brush against her. Maybe she was terrifying the little reptilian, she knew not at this current moment. She stopped the mighty flapping with her wings, holding their midway position as she began to glide. She began to turn, slowly, but then as they seemed to near a solid rock wall. Tempest waited, and seemingly at the last moment, brought up her claws, slightly kicking off the side. She used her right hind leg to guide the movement, holding onto it slightly so that she would be taken to the ledge that she was aiming for. When her paws heavily hit the ground, she broke into a slowing jog down a ramp which led down from the top of the palace.

She, almost straight away, took the little reptilian back into her hands, looking down at her. "Sorry about that, it was a little rougher than I intended..." Tempest apologised, a bit of a sad and apologetic look in here eyes.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
With each jerk, pull and sudden shaking, a small yelp could be heard from the small lizard. She feared her death would be falling past the clouds. She would grasp tightly onto the large fingered claws of her queen, shaking with fear. She was unable to word her own pains and torture. She wanted to be put down, but out of fear, she could not ask for it.

"Tsu no want." She said, clutching onto Tempest's hand. "No want wing." her eyes were open wide, darting side to side, ready for another change of pace. She did not like being so high up. At that moment, she wouldn't mind being grounded for life. She wouldn't mind being an Earthwing. If it meant not seeing the ground from so high up, she would do it. She was ready to leave it behind.

The sky, was scary.

Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:30 am

Tempest gave her a bit of an apologetic look. "I am sorry about that, it was a little rougher than normal. I tried to be gentle with the flight, but it seems like I wasn't. Are you okay to walk, or would you like to ride on my back?" The queen asked, before she made her way down the ramp, using only three of her four strong legs to walk.

While she was walking, she flicked her tail twice at a medium height, so that the guards knew that it wasn't some clone of her or something raiding the palace. She smiled a little, not so long ago, she would have been the one who was out there doing the duties of a guardian. Now, she was here, actually ruling her FireWings-and that was a rather large and difficult change for her.

"What sort of equipment do you use for your forging?"
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:51 pm

Tsubasa
The Last Tree Minder
"I don't want to walk, but I don't wanna get back on. . . " she thought to herself. But to make her slow her pace to keep up with her tiny legs would only show her to be a larger burden. She would have to get over her own fears for the sake of her people.

"If it's not too much to ask." she would say rather loudly, unsure if the queen could hear her so far away. There was so many changes in her life in just a short time. In any case, it was an upgrade no matter how she looked at it. And to have a forge, would mean a better job. And a better job, meant not having to sleep on rocks, even though she didn't think that life was all too bad.

"Myself." she would speak up, if the queen did not near her, or did not say anything about her volume. "And anything I can find. I like to believe even objects have souls."

A weird thought for a weird lizard.
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum