Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training with a Friend (Storm and Athena) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Training with a Friend (Storm and Athena) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Training with a Friend (Storm and Athena)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training with a Friend (Storm and Athena) - Page 2 Empty Training with a Friend (Storm and Athena)

Post by Storm Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Storm glided down softly across the lush landscape, and dove down towards a small clearing. He had agreed to meet Athena here to help him get better at fighting. He spread his wings out wide before he hit the ground and landed smoothly. The Dragoness Shrouded by Ice wasn't here yet. He sat down by a tree to wait. It was early morning, the cool air around him felt nice. A soft breeze rustled the trees, and he breathed in deeply. It was a beautiful morning. He hoped that Athena would get there soon so they could start training.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Training with a Friend (Storm and Athena) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training with a Friend (Storm and Athena)

Post by Storm Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:47 pm

Storm watched Athena shoot her ice spike at him, and, to her success, made him take to the air. He felt himself get knocked off balance from her tail, and got slapped into the ground. The impact knocked the wind out of him, and he struggled to get up.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Training with a Friend (Storm and Athena) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training with a Friend (Storm and Athena)

Post by Aoanani Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Athena admitted, using such fancy moves to take someone out so easily was a good feeling. It satisfied her. But if she went FULL power on Storm he'd be a bloody pulp before his next five minutes of life were completed, judging by the way he was struggling to stand. "Here's a tip," she said as she strode over to him. "When a larger enemy throws you, twist in the air, that way you'll land on your feet and not on your face. It's harder for me to do because I'm larger and heavier, but you're the right size. Try it!" She grabbed him by the neck, using her jaw, and not her teeth, less she pierced his neck and killed him.

She picked him up and threw him skywards and forwards, hoping he could manage it. She probably should have been gentler, but he had to learn how to face larger opponents. In case he found himself in a fight with her in case she went crazy again for some reason or another, he'd be able to hold his own and take her out. And if he knew how to fight her.. Well, he'd probably be fit as a fiddle to take on other dragons.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Storm listened to Athena's advice intently. Then she picked him up again and flung him. Twist! He tried to twist as hard as he could in midair. He landed on his feet, a bit off balance. "Whoa," he said, digging his claws into the dirt. "That was awesome!" he exclaimed. He then turned more serious. "What is your next tip?"
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:29 am

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:09 am

// AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!! Very Happy //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:44 am

(Sorry, sorry! RL stuff got in the way!)

Athena grinned as Storm twisted and landed. She knew what he was feeling. She had felt it herself, at one point.

[i]Her uncle smiled as the tiny blue and white hatchling fell onto her bottom. "Here," he picked her up by the scruff of her neck. Like a puppy. Athena whimpered as he swung his neck around, before flinging her. She soared through the air, but instincts made her twist and land on her paws. /i]

Athena smiled at Storm, then turned serious. "Don't get caught. And don't. Get. Killed," she said, deadly serious. She then lightened her frown. "What do you think we should try next?" She inquired.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:42 pm

// I understand. I have been busy lately too. //

Storm turned serious at Athena's next words. He nodded, giving a hint of a smile. "No need to point out the obvious," he joked. Storm listened as Athena asked about what he wanted to work on next. "Well, what do you think I struggle with?" he asked.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:09 am

Athena chuckled. She then tilted her head and smirked. "We need to buff you up a small bit. Not so much you look like a bloody Collosus, but enough so you can hold your own in physcial combat." She grinned. "Start coming to me every morning, and I'll put you through some tests. You'll be strong as a god in no time."

She grinned. She couldn't WAIT to see his reaction when he found out her secret!

It hadn't shown much.. Yet.

(Shes preggers XD The egg hatching thread happens AFTER this one XD)
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:43 am

// Awesome! Remember, I get to RP as one of the hatchlings! Very Happy //

Storm grinned back at her, glad that she would train him to become a good fighter. "Epic," he said, "Thanks!" He paused for a moment. "Should I leave now to get back to my duties, or are we training more?" he asked.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:53 pm

//I know! Very Happy//

Athena chuckled, a bright smile turning her icy gaze into a surprisingly warm, friendly one. For once, her eyes were.. truly happy. Then they went back to their icy cold. For a moment, Athena was.. different. As if she had been raised and treated like a princess by her parents, as if a parallel universe had changed places with her, where she was really happy. It only occurred though for a few seconds. And then it was gone. Like a bird on the wind. "You can go back to your duties,"" Athena smiled. "your family needs you. And I have.. something.. important, to attend to," a sly look came into her eyes and she couldn't help the liar's grin that came onto her mouth.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Storm smiled when Athena's face turned completely different. She looked completely happy. He saved that image in his mind. It confused him when her gaze went icy again. When she grinned like that, Storm was skeptical. "What are you up to?" he inquired, slightly nervous.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:48 am

Athena grinned at Storm's question. Then she did something she had NEVER done unless she was with Nebula. She gave a sly giggle. "Nothing," she giggled, slyness written all over her. She turned around, still giggling. "S-see you later Storm!" she SQUEALED, and then darted into the air, flying over the hills and disappearing.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:50 am

Storm grinned when Athena flew away all giddy. he then decided that he should go back to the castle to finish his duties.

// Do you want to start the hatchling thread, or do you want to time lapse to another training session? //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:09 pm

//uh we kinda already made it, nebula and I XD The advertisement still has a hatchling Left I think XD seems everybody wants a piece of the starwing hybrids XD//
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2