Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

FireWing/IceWing Positions Available! Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

FireWing/IceWing Positions Available! Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

FireWing/IceWing Positions Available!

+5
Nihlus
Ignatius Sikum
Kyuurei
Flames
Cosmos
9 posters

Go down

FireWing/IceWing Positions Available! Empty FireWing/IceWing Positions Available!

Post by Cosmos Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Greetings, DRF community! IceWing/FireWing Semi-God positions and FireWing Leadership positions have been opened and are available to the public. Feedback will be given at the latest of 3/12/16, 11:59 p.m EST. Please use the following template to apply.

Because of severe tribe inactivity, I am asking that whomever claims the FW Leadership or Semi-God positions opens up one topic or post a minimum three times within the next two weeks after their approval.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (Put N/A if your username is your character name)
[b]What are you applying for?:[/b]
[b]Main Account:[/b]
[b]Activity?:[/b]
[b]Why do you think you should have this position?:[/b]
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

FireWing/IceWing Positions Available! Empty Re: FireWing/IceWing Positions Available!

Post by Flames Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Username: Flames
Character Name: N/A
What are you applying for?: Firewing Semi
Main Account: Draken
Activity?: I am on everyday
Why do you think you should have this position?: I think I should have this position because I am always online and I always post no matter which one of my alts its towards too (just ask storm) If I'm on Draken and I need to post as Sparks, then I go to post as sparks almost immediately. Plus I have been here for a while and it would allow me to do more serious Rps which I would enjoy doing it. Plus I think Flames would be a good as a Semi because of how much he respects his tribe and how much he doesn't want them to fall.

I think Flames should be the Semi because of how he acts and that if he was he would show up if the Firewings were ever in trouble and help them the best he can. Flames is also very loyal and reliable so he will always try his best to their if the FWs are ever in trouble.

Last edited by Flames on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Flames
Flames
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

FireWing/IceWing Positions Available! Empty Re: FireWing/IceWing Positions Available!

Post by Kyuurei Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Username: Kyuurei
What are you applying for?: Icewing Semi-god
Main Account: Kyuurei
Activity?: Almost Everyday, I can be busy with life to not post. (I am a human in real life not a dragon...)
Why do you think you should have this position?: Because I am the only active Icewing main Well, being active almost everyday, I like to make posts on topics (Even though I may take a while to do so and I don't join every available topic because I have no reason for my character to be in the topic).
While being on almost everyday, I like to wander around the chatbox (if there's people) on my free time.
 I came into this roleplaying site because I wanted to improve my writing skills in a fun way plus character development and I am getting better after a while, specially after writing Kyuurei's history. ^o^
Well, really, I don't think I have very many good reasons for this position but it would be cool rp plot if Kyuurei realises he's a semi-god and goes all vengeful on dragons. (Or something else different) Razz

Last edited by Kyuurei on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:35 am

Username: Tempest
What are you applying for?: FireWing Leader
Main Account: Marlowe
Activity?: If I had to rate it, I would say 8.5/10, I am on pretty much every day for a few hours. I also post when I am on/when it's my turn to post.
Why do you think you should have this position?:
Well, I'm a pretty active member as I have said, I am on every day of the week. I would be able to post regularly on different threads for the FW tribe. But the reason I would like this position is because seeming I am so active, I may be able to help the tribe to become more active again, see who is/isn't active and help to organize things for the tribe. I can offer this the time, role playing posts, effort of planning and organization which this unique position requires. I have new ideas which could reignite the flames of this tribe. These ideas will be for dragons of all ages, but also some more potentially violent ones which may need the strength of older dragons instead of the children.

However, that being said, the position of a leader may not always be about how often you post and such, but it can also be how situations are approached and how fair things are sorted. I am confident that I may be able to make the right choices in these tough situations. I hope that if I get this position that I would be able to host some events for the tribe. These events would consist of different things, for example, a sparing competition, or a festival day. These would be tribe exclusive, in order to make it more enjoyable for the members. I would be able to make/refine and designate higher roles when its appropriate, and with the approval of the staff of course.

I also believe that Tempest would be able to help to rule the FireWings, and get them going in the right direction. She is a bit of a stubborn dragon, but she has taken an oath to protect her tribe, and I think she would be able to do that until the day she dies. She would also ask for respect from the people below her, and treat the FW's with respect in return. Tempest would be a fair leader as well, knowing that the younger generations will be the future of the tribe. She would make sure that they were looked after, and kept out of harms way.

Tempest herself is also someone who will strive to make sure her tribe is safe. No matter what the circumstances, Tempest would strive to make sure her tribe will remain safe. In war times, she has the knowledge to understand battlefields due to her age, and she has the courtesy to consider the advice which other dragons offer her. From this, especially during times of war, she will be able to draw some of the more safer conclusion in the sense that her FireWings won't be in too much danger. Tempest does accept that there is danger that will be present, but she still wants the safest options for her tribe. She also wants her tribe to be a well known once more, and not in disarray from their lack of leader.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Tempest wrote:Username: Tempest
What are you applying for?: FireWing Leader
Main Account: Marlowe
Activity?: If I had to rate it, I would say 8.5/10, I am on pretty much every day for a few hours. I also post when I am on/when it's my turn to post.
Why do you think you should have this position?:
Well, I'm a pretty active member as I have said, I am on every day of the week. I would be able to post regularly on different threads for the FW tribe. But the reason I would like this position is because seeming I am so active, I may be able to help the tribe to become more active again, see who is/isn't active and help to organize things for the tribe. I can offer this the time, role playing posts, effort of planning and organization which this unique position requires. I have new ideas which could reignite the flames of this tribe. These ideas will be for dragons of all ages, but also some more potentially violent ones which may need the strength of older dragons instead of the children.

However, that being said, the position of a leader may not always be about how often you post and such, but it can also be how situations are approached and how fair things are sorted. I am confident that I may be able to make the right choices in these tough situations. I hope that if I get this position that I would be able to host some events for the tribe. These events would consist of different things, for example, a sparing competition, or a festival day. These would be tribe exclusive, in order to make it more enjoyable for the members. I would be able to make/refine and designate higher roles when its appropriate, and with the approval of the staff of course.

I also believe that Tempest would be able to help to rule the FireWings, and get them going in the right direction. She is a bit of a stubborn dragon, but she has taken an oath to protect her tribe, and I think she would be able to do that until the day she dies. She would also ask for respect from the people below her, and treat the FW's with respect in return. Tempest would be a fair leader as well, knowing that the younger generations will be the future of the tribe. She would make sure that they were looked after, and kept out of harms way.

Tempest herself is also someone who will strive to make sure her tribe is safe. No matter what the circumstances, Tempest would strive to make sure her tribe will remain safe. In war times, she has the knowledge to understand battlefields due to her age, and she has the courtesy to consider the advice which other dragons offer her. From this, especially during times of war, she will be able to draw some of the more safer conclusion in the sense that her FireWings won't be in too much danger. Tempest does accept that there is danger that will be present, but she still wants the safest options for her tribe. She also wants her tribe to be a well known once more, and not in disarray from their lack of leader.

Congratulations, Tempest. You are the new FireWing Leader. ^^

You had an excellent app, Flames! I highly advise you apply for FireWing semi since we are in desperate need for one!
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:20 am

Username: Nihlus
What are you applying for?: Firewing Semi-God.
Main Account: Dias.
Activity?: Lately I've been more active and should be for a while. Obviously I will miss a day once in a while but I'm only human. I have a life.
Why do you think you should have this position?: The same reason most people apply; I want it and I want a good reason to be active. I'm planning to be pretty active from now. I also believe I'm a somewhat 'good' roleplayer and am extremely experienced (a good 8 years?). I really don't have that many reasons to put here without lying. But I also believe it would add to Nihlus's character and make for some interesting roleplays.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:35 pm

BUMP.

Firewing Semi and Icewing Semi applications are still open!
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:08 am

Kyuurei wrote:Username: Kyuurei
What are you applying for?: Icewing Semi-god
Main Account: Kyuurei
Activity?: Almost Everyday, I can be busy with life to not post. (I am a human in real life not a dragon...)
Why do you think you should have this position?: Because I am the only active Icewing main Well, being active almost everyday, I like to make posts on topics (Even though I may take a while to do so and I don't join every available topic because I have no reason for my character to be in the topic).
While being on almost everyday, I like to wander around the chatbox (if there's people) on my free time.
 I came into this roleplaying site because I wanted to improve my writing skills in a fun way plus character development and I am getting better after a while, specially after writing Kyuurei's history. ^o^
Well, really, I don't think I have very many good reasons for this position but it would be cool rp plot if Kyuurei realises he's a semi-god and goes all vengeful on dragons. (Or something else different) Razz

Congratulations, you are the new IceWing Semi God. Please send me a PM or contact staff to edit your application. ^^

Flames wrote:Username: Flames
What are you applying for?: Firewing Semi
Main Account: Draken
Activity?: I am on everyday
Why do you think you should have this position?: I think I should have this position because I am always online and I always post no matter which one of my alts its towards too (just ask storm) If I'm on Draken and I need to post as Sparks, then I go to post as sparks almost immediately. Plus I have been here for a while and it would allow me to do more serious Rps which I would enjoy doing it. Plus I think Flames would be a good as a Semi because of how much he respects his tribe and how much he doesn't want them to fall.

I think Flames should be the Semi because of how he acts and that if he was he would show up if the Firewings were ever in trouble and help them the best he can. Flames is also very loyal and reliable so he will always try his best to their if the FWs are ever in trouble.

Congratulations, you are the FireWing Semi God. Please PM me or contact staff to move your application for edits.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:34 am

Username:
Character Name: (Put N/A if your username is your character name) Zaroc
What are you applying for?: Icewing SemiGod
Main Account: Athena
Activity?: Very hih
Why do you think you should have this position?: I am active almost every day on my other accounts, and my ambition was to have an Icewing SemiGod since I first joined this fun site. I joined here because I have a passion for roleplaying, dragons, and I would love to serve the Icewings as a high ranker.

Zaroc, if it helps, is a leader at heart, and I think it would add to his background well if he discovered he was a SemiGod.

I sincerely hope to contribute as much as I can to this site, and one of the ways would be being a part of the Icewing Tribe as an active member!
Zaroc
Zaroc

Male Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Sorry, Zaroc, IceWing semi has already been chosen.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:49 am

Its cool! Smile
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down