Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Empty Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings)

Post by Storm Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Storm opened his eyes. He was sleeping in his bedroom. He sat up, the soft mattress sinking a little beneath his small weight. It had been around a month since Storm had adopted Sarah, and he was loving it. It was great having a daughter. He stood up and yawned. He walked out of the room and shambled downstairs into his living room to cook some pork for him and Sarah.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings)

Post by Sarah Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:58 am

(Hi I am sarah nie to meet you)
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings)

Post by Atrex Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:38 am

\I'm good, just having no motivation lately and I have been busy xD Athy's fine, shes here beside me Very Happy and hi Sarah!\

Atrex heard a familiar voice and looked up sharply, olden eyes resting on Storm's small form. He relaxed and smiled warmly. "Hello, Storm!" He self consiously rubbed the bruise under his left front wing. It LOOKED like a bruise upon first glance, but it was really an infected wound, swollen and oozing with pus despite the ointnent on it. Atrex was talented, yes, but he'd need a professional to take a look at it. Damn those poisoned bugs!

"What brings you here?" Atrex questioned, turning and walking inside his private hideout. "Come on in! I have a snack for you if you want it!" Atrex's hideout was small, but cozy, big enough for two dragons of his size, so Storm should have plenty of room. In the middle, a catfish was cooking on the glowing embers of a fire. Herbs decorated the handmade shelves and two pelt beds were laid out at the back.

Atrex realised he's forgotten his cross and rushed over to his bed. It hung on a small wooden pole, gleaming in the sun's light. Atrex hooked it onto his claw and slipped it around his neck. He then turned to Storm. "How's life at the Skywing tribe?" He asked as he started rummaging through his herbs.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:49 am

(Smile)
Sarah
Sarah
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:52 am

// Okay! Do you guys want to continue RPing in the 'Great Friends' thread? Nebula came in, and I am wondering how this is gonna play out! Smile //

Storm smiled and walked in. "Thanks," he said, grateful for Atrex's hospitality. "Life has been good for me in the SkyWings. Remember how I told you about my daughter, Sarah, a while ago? Well I was hoping that you would be willing to meet her today, if you are up to it." He watched Atrex put on his cross necklace, hoping that he was indeed up for it.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:27 am

Atrex looked up from rummaging. "Oh really?" He asked, grinning softly. "Well, yes! I was praying you'd say that actually, because.." He went back to rummaging through a shelf. "Dammit, where ARE you, you son of a-" he raised his head and hit it on the shelf above. "OW!" The shelf toppled over onto his head and Atrex collapsed, banging his chin on the shelf below ans falling onto his belly. The wooden plank fell onto his forehead and snapped in two, and the herbs toppled onto his face and neck.

"For the love of fu- FRUITCAKE!" Atrex went bright red. "Athena's rubbing off on me," he muttered. Then his eyes darkened and he blinked. His Athy.. Oh god. He shook it out of his head and lifted it, shaking his neck to rid it of the herbs and plank of wood. "Ah! There we are!" He reached out with a claw and plucked a small, wooden toy from the floor. He stood up and turned to Storm. "Here! It's for her to practise her play fights on, or just for a toy to sleep with at night!" It was a small, simple, wooden elephant. "Saw an elephant on my travels, so.. You know," Atrex grinned. The trunk was crooked, and the ears were SERIOUSLY out of porportion, but it was crafted with love. "Took me a while. I hope she likes it!"
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:13 pm

Storm winced as Atrex crashed around in the space. "Ouch. Are you alright? You really need to stop doing that," he added. Then he saw Atrex pull out the elephant. "Wow!" he admired, picking up the small toy. "That is really nice! You have some talent! I am sure Sarah will love it." He gave the wooden creature back to his friend. He turned towards the entrance. "We should get going now, if you don't mind. Sarah is waiting for us." He looked out in the direction of the Sky Kingdom.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:21 pm

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:07 pm

// Sorry about this, Sarah. I have another RP where Storm has another friend that Storm wants Sarah to meet. I will give you the link once we are ready. And you know you can join more than one thread at once? You don't just have to be in this one. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:53 pm

// Here: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3577p45-the-sunset-private-sparks-storm-and-hopefully-sarah So basically, Sparks is Storm's friend, and he wants her to meet Sarah. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2