Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 2 Empty Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Asvania Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Asvania was a strange little thing. She had spent most of her life on the run. To say the least her mother had been a big meany throwing her out one day and leaveing her. Ever since that fatefull day she had slowly lost the innocence most hatchlings possese and grew skittish avoiding adults like the plague. She wanted to leave the city but she couldn't It's food supply the thing that held her rooted to the place. It was lonely for her but she was not scared haveing been hardened by the ordeals and fights hatchlings should never see. Whilst most hatchlings never learned to fight she had to smaller predators finding her a very precious treat to own. That and the adults... They kept trying to catch her but she was not going to let them hurt her like her mommy! Today she had found a nice open barrel of meats and was scrounging on it her thin body purring a bit in delight. This was until a fox came around and starting prowling. She was quick to notice and tried to growl at the fox but despite her toughness that part of her voicebox was not devoloped and all that came out was some funny sounds. Raceing around a corner the fox giveing chase she stops and waits just out of sight. As soon as that red muzzle pops up she gives it a hard nip leaving the fox squealing out and quickly climbs up the fox biteing and scratching territorial over her food. The venom leaking from her teeth was a pretty good sign of why the fox was so distraught squirming under her.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:30 pm

She eeps as he swims perfectly leaving her a little pouty. That changes quickly tho when he tickles her leaving her giggleing and squirming in the water. She was quite quick to reply to him when he asked her the question. "Sure i'd love that. More food the better."

(Reposted. Forgot i was on the wrong account and posted this on azronical lol)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:26 pm

//aw don't worry about posting on another account, also I'm gona use Ark's power here as his aim is to improve her life and make her happy,//

Smiling with a chuckle he nodded and stuck his orange tongue out, "Alright.. first let me touch your neck for a moment" holding on of his wet paws out of the water, after holding one along her neck he used his power, as small parts of water run along her scales creating gills along her neck. Smiling he replied "Right dive under the water" encouraging her with a soft pull, he dove under the water waiting for her to join him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:42 pm

Asvania prred as she felt the paw along her neck wondeing why he wanted to touch her there. After a small bit she feels the paw leave. Nodding as he goes down she follows eagerly after him wondering what was next.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:18 pm

pulling on her paws to get her a little closer, bubbles coming out of his nose he spoke "Hey.. you can breath... take your time... nice and slowly" watching her incase something went wrong he smiled, "I... I gave you gills like me, so you can breath and experience something new. Don't be scared alright, theres some fish over there watch me alright?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:36 pm

She was a little shocked to see him talk underwater. when he told her she could breath underwater she was quite hesitant to trust that statement. The thing that finnally made her use her new gills was her lungs burning so she finnally breathed in. "Wow.... This is cool."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:43 pm

Nodding he replied "Well you wanted to learn a new way to fish" chuckling as he hold onto to her paws for the moment he added fins between her toes to help her swim. "Look at your paws, this will help you swim and catch" smiling he let go only to swim towards the group of salmon, dashing swiftly he managed to grab on in his jaws. Returning to Asvania he spoke "See? you won't have to go hungry much anymore"

// These changes won't be permanent inless you want them to be //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:05 pm

(Up to you gow long it lasts. It would be fun for the whole duration of the rp it was that way)
She giggles as she sees her paws webbed looking rather excited. She squirms in delight at the sight of her friend catching a salmon licking her lips in the meantime. She pushes thrue the water after some more fish and manages to get ahold of a fish her self looking proud.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Eating down the salmon he caught he smiled and replied "Nice! Your getting the hang of it fast" chuckling he playfully tackled her in a moment of surprise, not being to hard though, tickling her toes again trying to make her laugh.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:44 pm

She eeps out as she is tackled but doesn't freak out this time.instead she squirms in the males grip giggleing loudly from the tickles all over her sensitive paws. She gives his cheek a large lick.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:41 am

Hugging her in the water, he returned the lick on her cheek. "Well how do you like the water?" smiling he playfully wrapped his tail around hers to comfort her. Replying after her response he asked "Ho...how did you become alone?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:13 am

She giggles hugging back tightly happy to have some company for once. She was so lonely before... "I love it quite a bit. Its fun to swim for me." Her tail squeezed his back before awnswering. "Mommy was mean.... One day she got really angry and left me here.."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:23 am

frowning slightly at her answer "I'm sorry... I don't really know what happened with my parents.. but I was left alone.." turning his gaze back towards hers, smiling slightly he continued "You know I have a secret.. Asvania, like the powers I used to give you fins.."

//I'm not sure when you want him to reveal who he is, feel free to give ideas if you wanted to do something first. //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:29 am

She looks at him not wanting to make him sad because of her. Giveing a soft nuzzle she tries to comfort him. "It's okay i'm sure we will be okay. And what secret?"

(Thats up to you. If you truely wanted to you could take her in.)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:45 am

// yeah I don't mind and its what Ark would do, so he could adopt Asvania //

Sighing slightly "Well.. I'm more than you think I am.. my name isn't Ark.. I'm Arkhor.." smiling slightly he continued "I'm the god of life and seas if you didn't know..I saw that you needed help to feel like a hatchling again"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:51 am

She sat there in shock a little at hearing him tell her he was a god. At first she wanted to not believe it was true but... She never saw someone with a power strong enough to change someone elses body especially as a hatchling. "Really?"

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:09 am

nodding he replied with a smirk "Want to see an example?" tilting his head his scales started to glow, smiling he replied "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:39 am

She watches with huge eyes sleightly worried by the sight of the glowing dragon. She had some trouble keeping herself from bolting her instincts acting up.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:51 am

frowning slightly he continued "I know your scared and you want to run... but you don't have to be alone again.. you can stay with me.." smiling slightly he waited for her reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:10 am

She calmed down a bit at his words and rested on the ground trying to keep her cool. "Okay. Iv'e just never been wanted by anyone it's all new.. But i trust you." She said curling up.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:50 am

hugging onto her he replied "If you want you can see my true form, I'm actually a lot older..and I can take care of you" moving out of the water he pulled himself back onto the river side.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:57 am

She followed him out of the water but wimpered as he said he was a lot older. She didn't like adults they only hurt her in the past. "But I promised I would never trust an adult again. They only hurt me..."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:12 am

sighing frowning a little he replied nuzzling her snout slightly looking into her eyes with a sad look. "Hey.. but you trust me right? Wouldn't you like a family though?" feeling sorry for her he waited for the answer.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:32 am

(I find it funny this topic is makeing you rise up the top posters of the month.)
She wimpers a bit more alot of conflicting feelings in her. She never forgave her mother for leaving her to die and thought all adults would be like that, but arkhor never did that sofar. He has only been kind to her. "I... I do want a family.. I guess ill stay with you."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:53 am

// True but I'm in other topics too Razz. Plus its not like I'm spamming Razz //

smiling he decided to show his true self, some distance away from her he turned back into his adult form, waiting for her reaction he replied "Hey.. this is me.. but I'm still the same Ark" continuing with a sigh "I can be your guardian.. if you wanted"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:02 pm

She eeps as he changes feeling very small and insignificant compared to him. She was afraid but she still trusted her friend. Her only friend. She couldn't give up her last chance at a normal life over a grudge. "I..I would like that."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next