Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) Empty Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Asvania Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Asvania was a strange little thing. She had spent most of her life on the run. To say the least her mother had been a big meany throwing her out one day and leaveing her. Ever since that fatefull day she had slowly lost the innocence most hatchlings possese and grew skittish avoiding adults like the plague. She wanted to leave the city but she couldn't It's food supply the thing that held her rooted to the place. It was lonely for her but she was not scared haveing been hardened by the ordeals and fights hatchlings should never see. Whilst most hatchlings never learned to fight she had to smaller predators finding her a very precious treat to own. That and the adults... They kept trying to catch her but she was not going to let them hurt her like her mommy! Today she had found a nice open barrel of meats and was scrounging on it her thin body purring a bit in delight. This was until a fox came around and starting prowling. She was quick to notice and tried to growl at the fox but despite her toughness that part of her voicebox was not devoloped and all that came out was some funny sounds. Raceing around a corner the fox giveing chase she stops and waits just out of sight. As soon as that red muzzle pops up she gives it a hard nip leaving the fox squealing out and quickly climbs up the fox biteing and scratching territorial over her food. The venom leaking from her teeth was a pretty good sign of why the fox was so distraught squirming under her.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) Empty Re: Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:32 pm

As Ark watched over pyrria he had noticed the harsh reality of what happened to the Earthwings, but sadly he couldn't do much about it. Though as he was relaxing just around in the seawing territories he looked at what seemed to be a earthwing hatchling separate from the rest of them, frowning slightly he never liked seeing children in this way, all alone. Using his vision he found the reason why she was alone, shaking his head he decided to atleast try to help.

Not far from where Asvania was hiding, he teleported to a well nearby using his powers to camouflage himself from potential humans. As he soon realized it might be best to appear as a hatchling yet.. he grew unsure. As either choice could scare the child away. Sighing he decided to try to befriend the child, instead of randomly appearing he transformed into his hatchling state. Thinking it was a good idea to 'blend in' he covered himself with some mud and dirt so he looked like a stray hatchling too. As his act for introducing he began to run a number of metres away behind a corner he ran as fast as he could like his was being chased. suddenly he 'tripped' over close by to Asvania allowing her to make a choice. Giving her a sad look, he frowned quickly pulling himself onto his feet. "D...Don't... hurt me ... please..." he whimpered at the hatchling.

// Hope you like the idea, say if you would like to try a different approach. //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) Empty Re: Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Asvania Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:55 pm

Asvania fought hard against the fox as it squirmed and bit up at her. Avoiding its teeth was not as hard as it normally would be the fox slowing by the minute. Each nip made her opponent crie out in pain from the venom until after a bit the fox stilled out cold. Asvania sniffed the uncontious fox the fresh smell of blood makeing her hungry. Afterall its not like the fox wasent planning on eating her just moments ago... She licked her maw eagerly tail wagging not at all traumitized as most her age would be after nearly getting hunted. But before she could get started on her meal when a muddy hatchling stumbled out into the open and crashed. Her first reaction was a long growl as her instincts made her feel threatened by the fact he was so near her food, food she worked for. She did calm down quickly reliseing the other hatchling was just simply scared and looked pretty worried about her. "I wont hurt you. I.. Thought i was alone.." She asked tilting her head. Usualy all the other hatchlings where quick to avoid her as she was quite different with her scared body and lean figure compared to the clean plump and bouncy hatchlings. She was still very hungry but the other hatchling .... How would she feed herself and not feel guilty for letting one in a simuler situation go hungry. She pushed the fox towards him. "Hungry?"

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:16 pm

As she reacted towards him he calmed down a little, nodding slightly as he creeped a little closer, stopping just before as his muzzle reached the fox. "Err... you said have it... after all its yours.." moving his gaze back towards the ground with his panting easing, "Thanks... though I'm not hungry..." gulping visibly looking worried "W...whats... your name? I'm... Ark..."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:46 pm

She was baffled about the fact he didnt accept the food. He must of recently found his own food somewhere. "Okies.. Im Asvania." She bit down on the fox inject more venom before dragging it off into a dark corner. Live meat stayed fresher quicker she had learned from the mice she caught going bad. Returning to her barrel of meat she tipped it over and began eating it as she was before the fox interupted her. She was worried about the other hatchling. She couldnt help feed another full time... She had a hard enough time for herself. She was going to have to lose him for his own good. This didn't settle well in her tho as she was rather lonely...

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:29 pm

smiling slightly he followed her to the barrel, with a look of worry on his face he spoke up again nervously "Erm... I don't know what to do... my parents.. left me.." continuing with water in his eyes "I..I'm.. scared.. a human.. tried to capture me.." slumping down on the floor he tried to hide his crying but it was hard, in a way he was almost reliving moments of his childhood.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:03 pm

She sat down as she listened to him her body sagging a bit. She only felt more dislike of adults. Upon hearing that they did the same thing to another. After a second she came over and began licking him softly trying to comfort him and make him stop crying. "Dont worry ill help you.." She began crying to something she thought she ran out of tears to do. She just wanted a friend now her previous thoughts of running from him gone. Maybe she could be happy like the other hatchlings in some way. One thing was certain she wasent going to let the bigger dragons touch him.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:27 pm

// btw my sig is a pic of Ark as a hatchling. //

Sniffling he replied "Reall..really?... thank.. you.." smiling slightly he stopped crying, as his mind smiled at the thought of that Asvania was really kind hearted and deserved good. Biting his lower lip he looked towards her giving her a lick on the chin as a thank you, "soo.. what did you want to play?" he chuckled acting like a hatchling with his scales and body still wet no doubt from the mud. Shaking one of his paws as the mud was getting annoying on his fins, his eyes bright with orange waiting for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:18 pm

(Cute)
"Your welcome..." She wiggles a little very uncertain when licked but slowly she smiles. After a bit she nuzzles him and gives a soft purr. "P..pl..play? Iv'e never.. Played before." She asked getting very nervous. She never had anyone to play with before. What if she messed up? Her life has consisted of running and not much else. That and finding food was a permanent task.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Smiling happily he replied "Yeah! play.. like we can chase each other, or play fight... something to do and to have fun" giving off a soft growl as she nuzzled him. Chuckling he touched her shoulder briefly "Your it!" as he dashed away from her, stopping a little looking back incase she didn't understand.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:14 pm

She giggles as she is tapped lightening up a bit for the first time in a long time. She chases after him quite quickly tail wagging the whole way from her excitement. She was quite quick considering her age haveing grown her leg myscles from her lifestyle. She was getting really close when she yips out "This is fun!"

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Raising his brow in shock at how fast she was moving, he quickly dashed away. Smiling knowing that she was being more like a hatchling again, "Well you better catch me then" he chuckled sticking his tongue out playfully at her. Even with his speed she was still gaining on him, then again it wasn't a bad thing. As he darted around a corner he quickly turned back into water, hiding for a moment as he waited just above her, turning back surprising her "Boo!" sticking his tongue out. "Told ya its fun"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:10 pm

She chased eagerly her tail now getting to the point of windmilling. She felt that same rush of energy she got whenever she was in a fight or chaseing pray and to be honest she was quite addicted to it. She sees her 'prey' turn the corner. Doing the same she notices hes missing and begins searching before eeping out as he suprises her. This turned out out to be a mistake her body allready honed to deal with threats without thought her teeth snapping just past him. It took a second the crazed look leaving her eyes to immediately be replaced with a look of pure regret. "Im so sorry... I didnt mean to try and hurt you it scared me... I ..." She began crying shakeing. The poor hatchling had allready lost alot of the innocence and softness way ahead of her age.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:40 pm

(How you likeing the rp? After this scene i intend to make the rp quite a bit more upbeat as things improve.)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:30 am

// yeah going well, bet your happy I havn't stopped after the first post Razz. I just need to think of how Ark is going to tell Asvania, will take time though. //

Gasping from her reaction he frowned, seeing that she didn't mean it he dropped down next to her. Trying to stop her crying he hugged her with his wing "Hey... its alright.. I did scare you after all.. fear makes you do silly things" nuzzling her slightly hoping that she was feeling better.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:48 am

She cried and cried as he held her but sliwly the soft nuzzleing made her slow down then stop. "You don't hate me?" She asked suprised wiggleing closer into the embrace for comfort and returning the nuzzles.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:59 am

chuckling slightly as he replied "Of course not... why would I?" nuzzling her with his paw, gently brushing against her snout "So don't cry please... at least we have each other to help one another." giving her a tighter hug for a moment he released his wing waiting for her reaction smiling slightly.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:07 am

She rested under his grip and soon stopped crying giveing a greatfull lick. Slowly a small smile forms comforted by his words and began to get up. "Thanks Arky. What do we do now?" She asked whipeing her tears off against her side.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:22 am

As Ark though of something to do, his face clearly in thought he replied "How about we go for a swim?" sticking his tongue out, as he continued "I know a cool trick to catch fish too" chuckling he slightly licked her chin again, as he gazed into her eyes playfully.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:49 am

(Sorry if i post way to much im just really quick when it comes to posts)
Her eyes grow wide at the suggestion. She absoulutely adored water her whole body wagging at the suggestion. "Yes yes i'd love that so much! Lets go! You can catch fish too?! They are to slippery for me."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:57 am

Smiling happily he nodded and replied "Great! I know a place we can go, follow me" chuckling he dashed towards the place he had in mind, after a number of minutes they found themselves by a side of a river close by. "Here!" he shouted and continued "Theres a waterfall just a bit further up" looking towards her, feeling happy that he was making a difference.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:35 am

She giggles as she chases after the other one quite a bit happier her smile wide. She knew this area some it was a great place to find the fresh water she needed and alot of smaller critters drank here giveing her a meal. "I was here before. Its a great place to find food and water."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:44 am

nodding slightly giving her a playful smirk he jumped into the water causing a large splash, laughing he sprayed a little water a Asvania. "Well its nice and cool" swimming around in the fairly deep river, making use of his fins to move around. "Can you swim?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:39 am

She watched and giggled loudly after getting sprayed by the water. Wiggleing excitedely she jumps into the water after him swimming pretty good for an earthwing alltho she cant match even near the speed of Ark she tried her best to catch him.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:21 pm

Chuckling he replied "well I guess you can swim" he smiled diving under the water playfully tickling on her feet for a moment he resurfaced close to her. "So wana learn how to fish?" Sticking his tongue out again.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next