Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Great Friends (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Great Friends (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Great Friends (Open)

+10
Tamira
Cariharn
davezilla10
Sarah
Atrex
Arkhor
Draco
Ender
Aoanani
Storm
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Great Friends (Open) - Page 2 Empty Great Friends (Open)

Post by Storm Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

// Continued from The Training Session: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3148-the-training-session-open-to-all //

"Whoa," Storm said, trying to calm Draco. "Athena turned into a wackadoodle for a while but she wasn't in her right mind but she is okay now." He said. "Now we may need to go hunting. Atrex gave me a little bit ofelk meet back in the temple, don't ask me how, but I am still starved." He frowned.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Great Friends (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Great Friends (Open)

Post by Storm Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:11 am

// I don't know why, but in my post above it keeps filling in '****' with '****' LOL Very Happy //

Storm looked at her, wondering if she was too tired and going a little crazy until she mentioned Nebula. "Who is this... Nebula guy, and how could he take you up to the stars?" He hesitated for a moment, but he couldn't help himself. "And I totally want to go to the stars if he will take me," he blurted, but quickly shut up, hoping that he didn't say too much.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:12 am

// By the way, the on my blog (Check signature), it says my name is Storm Healy, but that is just my pen name. Just wanted to let you know since my real name is Kevin Very Happy //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:49 am

// BUMP. LOL Why am I always bumping this?! XD //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:43 am

Nebula was flying above in the air, sighing as he couldn't find Athena. Dammit he thought why did he leave her to check on something above the planet.. He was only gone a few hours.. frowning he scanned the ground below. What seemed to take forever he managed to spot her talking to another dragon, raising a brow he looked confused. Lowering down he dropped onto the ground softly he spoke out confused "Athena?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Storm's eyes widened as he saw a dragon that looked like he was made of stars. "Who are you?" he asked in an awed voice. He was also surprised that Nebula was smaller than him. "Maybe a better question to ask," he said after a moment,"is what are you?" He stared at the StarWing incredulously.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:21 am

Athena opened her mouth to reply, but then she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She looked up to see him landing on the ground with a soft thud. She grinned and laughed at Storm's question. "He's a Starwing!" She stood up and rushed over to her mate. "Hey," she chuckled softly, before planting a kiss on his forehead. "Where've you been?" She glanced around for Atrex. She really wanted Atrex to meet this guy! He'd probably use Nebula as a study subject to teach his "students." Namely the rocks that he made up to be his students.

"So, Storm!" She turned to Storm and grinned. "This is Nebula, my mate. Nebula, this is Storm, one of my best friends." This felt SO weird! Introducing her friend and mate to one another! Athena got so excited at the thought of being with Nebula again! There he was, in all his cutie pie, dreamy glory. If they had been alone she would have kissed him to death in her joy, but she HAD a reputation to think of.

"Where is she?" She muttered, looking around and hoping to see a flash of gold.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:34 am

//lol, Atrex is a MAN! Or a guy, xD typi!//

Atrex returned from his.. Well, steam-blowing-off.. Thing. And was flying above the group when he saw Storm and HER, talking with.. With a dragon that looked.. Weird. oh god, that was mean. What was wrong with him? Atrex had a scratch on his wing from tearing at a log and a mark on his nose, but.. But that wasn't a reason to be MEAN. Wow, he REALLY needed to take meditating lessons.

Folding his four wings, Atrex dived, enjoying the feeling of the wind in his face. If only humans could feel this. He snapped opened his wings and landed on the ground just in time to hear the word mate come out of Athena's mouth.wait.. What?!

Atrex looked up sharply and looked at Athena. "Er, Athy?" He asked, approaching with a stance that showed he was.. Irritated. And Atrex was never irritated. "Whose.. This?" He gestured to the new dragon with a claw. That was snarky, but he couldn't HELP it!"
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Storm looked at the StarWing with an astonished look on his face. "StarWing," he said, just above a whisper. He had read about them before, but he thought that they were all extinct. Storm's eyes jumped wide as Athena said 'my mate'. Before he could blurt out any questions at either of them (specifically Nebula), Atrex landed down. He swallowed, hoping that Nebula wouldn't put a dent into their friendship. He considered Athy and Atrex like his siblings, and thought that they thought the same about each other too. He just hoped that this wouldn't ruin it. Because even if Athena and Atrex were angry with each other, Storm couldn't take a side. He brushed those thoughts away and sat down next to Atrex.

Storm took a deep breath, and looked into Atrex's face. "Atrex. This is Nebula..." He didn't know if he should say the last part, 'Athena's mate,' so he waited for it to come out from one of the others. Though he had a billion questions to ask Nebula, he shut himself up for the moment, even though he was almost busting.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:02 pm

Before Nebula could respond suddenly a golden dragon dropped from the sky, pointing a claw towards him. Frowning from what seemed an aggressive start he didn't speak as naturally he was shy with strangers. Sighing he replied towards Storm "Yeah I'm a starwing... one of the very few left." looking towards Athena he smiled but didn't respond clearly feeling uncomfortable being here. Part of him just wanted to leave but wanting to be with Athena made him want to stay, letting her do most of the talking incase he did anything wrong.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Storm could tell that the StarWing was uncomfortable. "Well it is nice to meet you," he said with a smile. "My name is Storm, as Athy told you. This here is my buddy, Atrex," he gestured toward the large gold drake. "I am sure that we will all be great friends. Any friend of Athena is a friend of mine." He looked up at Atrex, hoping he would say something nice to get off on the right start.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:34 pm

Atrex could tell this.. Starwing, guy, was uncomfortable and immediately felt bad. But.. But.. But Athena was his! she loved HIM! They belonged together! They had defeated monsters, overcome impossible odds together, and even went up against GODLIKE creatures! And all THIS guy had to do was bat an eyelid and Athena was just.. PUTTY in his weak little claws!

Atrex realised he had steam coming out of his mouth and he ALSO realised he had bene staring at the starwing with a murderous look. He recomposed himself. "M-maybe I should go. I don't want to start a fight," he turned to go, muttering to himself about "being nicer."
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Athena smiled back at Nebula, then looked at Atrex. Seeing his attitude towards her mate mad ehrr feathers bristle. "Oi," she said as he turned to go. She walked up to him and grabbed his wing. "The hell's wrong with you?" She hissed, knowing something was up with her friend. She could tell by simply looking. He was also making it pretty obvious he was upset.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:42 pm

Storm had seen Atrex turn to go, and was about to follow him. He wasn't going to let the trio's friendship get thrown out the window. But then, Athena grabbed his wing and he heard what she said. He smiled apologetically at Nebula before turning to talk to the others. "Athy?" he said. "Could me and Atrex talk alone for a minute? You can go catch up with Nebula." He flexed his talons in anxiety.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:16 pm

"Well, i never thought i would see a Starwing in my lifetime." I said to myself in amazement when he appeared. For what the eternal flame did say that seeing one of them is bad since they were created by the dark moon, but most of the ones i seen were kind and nothing like what my fellow members said. Many thoughts did run through my mind for safety reasons, can't be too sure that he is all that he seems. I then noticed that my my friends went to talk, so i decided to learn more about him. "Sorry about all this craziness that is happening, it is so weird to see this happen. Anyways, i'm Draco, and it's a pleasure to meet you Nebula." I said to him in a friendly tone to express that i am not like Atrex. I think this is going to be a great day.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:36 am

BUMPY

// Your turn, Athena //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:38 pm

Atrex felt Athena grab his wing and snarled, whipping around and taking his wing back. "What do you think, Athena?" He snapped. He shot a glare at Nebula. "Listen, buddy, I dunno WHAT you said to make her fall in love with you, but know this, you're a lucky drake!" He was seething, steam appearing in his nostrils.

He then glowered at Athena. "What the hell did HE do?! Why wasn't I good enough?!" He completely ignored Storm and started to shout at everybody who spoke to him.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:11 am

Storm saw Atrex start to go into a mad frenzy. Storm just lowered his head and looked at his talons, waiting for his friend to calm down. After a minute, Storm said, "Do you guys care if me and Atrex leave to hunt for a little while?" He looked at Atrex with soft eyes, hoping that Atrex wan't mad at him for some reason.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:03 am

Athena watched as he whipped around and went into a frenzy. Her bright blue eyes widened and she stepped back, claws unsheathing. Then she turned on him. She turned on her best friend.

"He.. He.." She tried to find an answer, but there wasn't one. "Dammit, Atrex!" She glowered at him. "Why do you have to make things difficult?! WE ARE FRIENDS! Nothing more! We bonded over a battle together and yes, we went on countless adventures, but.. But I.. I CAN'T Love you Atrex! You're TOO close for me to love!"

She then looked at Storm and narrowed her eyes. She nodded, before looking at Atrex. "Get out," ene said through gritted teeth. It hurt. It hurt so much..
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:48 am

// LOL. The site gave me a birthday message saying to make sure to eat lots of cake and cookies. I think I will have to do that! Very Happy dragoncake //

Storm nodded, not looking at Athena. He knew that she wasn't mad at him, but it still hurt to see Atrex like this. But Storm was not going to involve himself in their squabble.

Storm slowly walked over to Atrex, before looking up into his golden eyes, hoping that he wouldn't resist going hunting.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:01 am

As the two shouted to each enough the true was in the air, sighing he frowned deciding not to speak since it would only make it worse. Leaving them some space he looked at Athena lowering his look apologetically waiting for her response. Coiling his tail around his body as he sat waiting.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:36 am

"TOO close?! TOO close! THATS your excuse?!" Attex was tempted to take that female by the shoulders and kiss her so hard she'd suffocate. But he'd get himself killed. Nebula would probably kill him first, then Athena, then Storm.

He stood over her, biting his lip as she told him to get out. "Fine.." He muttered. Then he shouted. "FINE!" He then looked at Storm. He sighed and nodded. "I need to let off steam.." He then took off.

Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:03 am

Storm followed right beside Atrex, feeling worried for his friend. "Atrex," he said finally. "I know that Athena is mates with someone else, but I will help you overcome your sadness every step of the way," he said, determination rising in his voice with every word. "But I will not let it ruin the friendship between us three. Just put it in the past, and be friends with Athena. I consider you two like the siblings I never had. I don't know what I would do if our friendship got wrenched apart. I am not taking a side, neither with you, or Athena. I don't want to get involved. But I understand your pain, but she has every right to pick a mate of her own. But I am sorry for you...," he trailed off. He looked into Atrex's face, looking for what his reaction would be.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40 am

Athena watched Atrex and Storm head off, seething from head to tail tip. She then remembered her beloved and turned, catching sight of him. Her Starboy. What had she done?

"Nebula, I-" she cut herself off, stepping towards him. "I'm so sorry.. I didn't think.. I should have.. Told.." She buried her face in her left wing, biting her lip to prevent herself from crying.

She then raised her head and looked at him, slowly approaching. "Atrex, I knew him since we were eleven years old, and.. And we had many adventures together and.. And I didn't expect this.. I.. He.. You.. I.." Athena wasn't good with words, and this situation wasn't helping. "Please, give him a chance," she said, voice coming down to just above a whisper. "I love him.. Not romantically," her eyes widened. "But.. But I care for him. And I love you to bits, my handsome hero, and.. And I don't want our relationship shattered, and I don't want my friendship with Atrex disappearing either.."

She took a deep breath. "I know I'm not good at this kind of thing! B-but I.. I want this to work out.." She looked at Nebula, and wished she had the courage to kiss him there and then.

Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:38 pm

As Athena turned towards him, he replied with a sad smile "Don't worry.. you know I'm not one to judge quickly, if I where in his position I would do the same" Approaching a little closer he nuzzled her slightly "Its not your fault... don't worry I'm not looking to destroy anything between you two..." sighing he looked into her eyes giving her a little encouragement. Chuckling slightly he continued "Can't blame him for feeling that way, your one beautiful dragoness" smirking slightly.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:54 am

Relief was an understatement! Athena smiled. "Thanks, Nebula. Dont worry, Atrex is a sweet guy, he'll warm up to you soon enough once he stops being.. Jealous." She admitted, having two males fight over her was something Athena NEVER pictured. Well, it wasn't exactly a fight, but.. Jealousy? Atrex, jealous? According to the Atrex encyclopaedia, Atrex was the definition of, "never jealous." Wow. Actually, now that she thought about it, Atrex DID say to her once, "You have no idea, the effect you can have."

She grinned at Nebula's words. "Down boy," she joked, smirking right back. Gods she loved him. She grinned, then her face fell as she looked in the direction Atrex went. "Did I ever tell you how I actually met Atrex?" She chuckled. "I gave him a slap when I first met him."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next