Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Great Friends (Open) - Page 6 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Great Friends (Open) - Page 6 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Great Friends (Open)

+10
Tamira
Cariharn
davezilla10
Sarah
Atrex
Arkhor
Draco
Ender
Aoanani
Storm
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Great Friends (Open) - Page 6 Empty Great Friends (Open)

Post by Storm Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

// Continued from The Training Session: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3148-the-training-session-open-to-all //

"Whoa," Storm said, trying to calm Draco. "Athena turned into a wackadoodle for a while but she wasn't in her right mind but she is okay now." He said. "Now we may need to go hunting. Atrex gave me a little bit ofelk meet back in the temple, don't ask me how, but I am still starved." He frowned.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Great Friends (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Great Friends (Open)

Post by Tamira Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:11 pm

//It's me, Cari. I'll switch between Tammy and her every now and then for this RP

Cariharn smiled politely, "I see, nice to meet you Ender. You say you have a split personality...how is he like?" she asked, out of curiosity. Part of her somewhat regretted asking Ender, since she knew that split personalities can be quite dangerous every now and then. However, she also had a sense of happiness, that she'll be able to learn about split personalities of dragons and their behaviour.

Tamira approached the group of dragons with caution, especially since there was a particular black dragon there. She wasn't sure if the black dragon would be nice, since he did mention split personalities. But then again, she knew she should treat each dragon with as much respect as the other.

"Hello there, I hope I'm not interrupting anything!" she said, entering the scene, a small smile on her face. She looked around awkwardly, hoping that her introduction wouldn't be too sudden.
Tamira
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Nihlus grumbled sourly as his wings, that were now sore from his flying, began to fail. Nihlus was a dragon who had a tendency to get overwhelmed and when he was overwhelmed he liked to vent by taking a nice relaxing flight. Sometimes it put him into a better mood.. Sometimes it did nothing. Sometimes it even made him even more stressed than before.

Nihlus had been flying around for hours and the non-stop movement of his wings had begun to take it's toll. He was getting ready to head back to the palace when out of the blue, he noticed a group of dragons down below. His attention grabbed, he descended down to them, ignoring the risks that came with confronting random dragons.

With an earthshaking thud, he dropped to his talons and stood up straight. Nihlus glanced around at the dragons, studying each one with a criticizing glare. They didn't appear the thug-type. Perhaps they would converse with him. He was aching to talk to someone.. even if he would only give them blunt grumbles and unpleasant scowls. He never meant any harm, really. That was just how he was. People he didn't like or know got the cold shoulder.
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:07 pm

"Well, to say this is an understatement, which he is the embodiment of my emotions of Rage and Insanity, but that is what splits are in general. They are just reflections of your emotions, some good and some bad. And for what i read about them with Queen Light's scrolls, they are in every living thing, but very few actually have them since those few have those mind or minds, if there is more than one split personality, are as powerful as the main personality, and even fewer have cases of those splits trying to take over their host to become a one mind." I explained to the blue dragon, and another dragon came to the group. "Oh, i didn't see you, and you are perfectly fine here. It's just that Cariharn wanted to know about Ender's split personality, which is something i thought i would never hear in my life." Draco said to the newcomer, greeting her into the group like he always does.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:01 am

Athena listened to Ender, her hackles slowly lowering and her wings coming back down to her sides. She sighed, but nodded, accepting his apology. She hoped he knew she didn't talk apology. She spoke it through nods and body language. It was just be a disaster if she tried to accept or perform an apology, since after all, she had a terrible way with words.

She then saw a new female approach. She stiffened, but nodded. Friendly, much? She thought scornfully. Then she saw him.

Nihlus.

Athena Immediately stepped forward a few steps, standing at the front of the group. "Storm, Atrex," she said to get their attention. She looked over Nihlus with an expressionless eye. "How's your head?" She asked him simply, raising a brow.
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:06 am

Atrex heard Ender, and turned his golden head, instinctively putting a wing in front of Cariharn. His eyes were narrowed, and his mouth a thin line, but when Ender explained why he was here, Athena accepted it and Cariharn started talking to him, he tucked it back to his side with a nod.

He jumped at a new female voice, but he smiled at the newcomer once he got his bearings back. "Hi!" He smiled, giving her a wave with all four wings at the same time. It was a habit of his.

Then Athena said his name.

Atrex turned his head, then looked at where Athena was looking. "Whose he?" He asked Athena, immediatly getting a bad vibe since Athena wasn't being friendly. She was being stone cold. He had a wing in front of Cariharn again, stepping in front of her to protect her in case this dragon attacked.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:19 am

(This isn't the same Nih ;-; That Nih is gone. This Nih is a Firewing.. Ironically..)
Kai
Kai

Male Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:19 am

(Ignore the fact I used the wrong account.)
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:27 am

Tamira narrowed her eyes, the dragons seemed to be on guard about something. She looked around in confusion, wondering what it was that everyone was so hostile towards. The black dragon seemed quite friendly, well, friendly enough to give an explanation of what's going on around here, but the fire dragon? She wasn't too sure.

Cari looked away shyly when Atrex stepped in front of her to protect her. He seemed so...charming...and manly...and... She quickly cleared her throat to get rid of those thoughts. No, not now...th-that's waaay too soon to start daydreaming, especially in the situation they were in right now.
"What is it, Atrex?" she asked, stepping in front a little to look at him.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:19 am

What is it with all these new dragons coming here, it's like we are going to start a club or something. But something else is here as well other than us, something more, sinister like. I thought, starting to raise my guard up. "I think someone else is here, and probably not wanting to be friends." I told the group, keeping an eye out for this presence. I do wonder if it is going to be some sort of Nightwing out here, maybe not, it is just a guess though. Another thought, one of the same nature as the previous one, entered my head, and so i waited for this new presence to show itself.
//I do wonder if Delilah is going to show up in the future.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:36 pm

//Poor Atrex, getting all the love from Cariharn XD
Atrex: *gulps*//

Atrex stared at the new firewing, keeping his golden eyes on Athena for a cue to attack or yield his wing. He didn't notice Cariharn and looked shyly away from him. He heard her beautiful voice and turned his head to look at her. "If Athena doesn't like him, then we shouldn't either," he whispered, leaning close to her so the fire dragon didn't hear. He raised his eyes to Athena and gave her a sharp nod, knowing she'd probably catch it out of the corner of that beady eye of hers. She always had a sharp eye, that one. It was to let her know he would follow her actions should she take any. He kept a wing in front of Cariharn, protecting her from any projectiles that could be fired at her.

Atrex glanced at Draco as he spoke again. "What new dragon?" he asked him, returning his gaze to the firewing. He had found himself suddenly.. protective, of Cariharn. Almost like the way he was protective of Athena. He looked at her now, that shiny blue dragoness, with the icy gaze, the muscular build, and that long swishy tail she used to stab her opponents through the neck with. And with that expression on her face, Atrex knew she was still the Athena he knew, not just a female to fall in love with and get over once she broke your heart. And so was Cariharn. Atrex had his heart set on her now.

Atrex kept his focus on the firewing in front of him, eyes narrowing further with each passing second until his pupils were barely noticeable.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:56 pm

//wait, i thought Nih didn't reveal himself. I messed up, Embarassed
I wonder what Atrex will do if i knew what he feels like with Carli that he-
NO! BAD SPLIT! BAD! *sprays Ender 2 with water. Ender 2 has been defeated!* more randomness, lel.//
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Nih raised an eye-ridge as Athena reacted negatively to his presence. Perhaps he frightened the Icewing. Or maybe he just gave off bad vibes.. But whatever it was, the dragons certainly didn't seem to like it. Letting out a low, guttural growl, he moved his sinister yellow gaze across the group, noting their different reactions.

The Lightwing caught his eye... Out of all of them, he seemed to be the most... unnerved by Nihlus. Interested by his protective nature toward the female Icewing next to him, he lowered his head to the Lightwing's level. He puffed a cloud of smoke into the Lightwing's face before grinning. "Scared?"
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:59 pm

"Oh wow, do you think you are scarier? HA! Don't make me laugh Firewing, he has seen way worse then you. Have you heard of a place where darkness reigns? Well, he went over there and defeated an army of Darkwings, which are creatures that are kind of like you and me, but WAY WAY worse. Plus, he has a friend who has a split personality of Rage and Insanity, which by the way is me." I told this newcomer about our adventures me, Atrex, and Athena had a while ago. Now i think Ender is peeved off now, and coming at me with a sword... Lord have mercy.
Ender
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:42 pm

(...Edgelord alert. "OH I'M INSAAAANE!! LOOK AT ME I'M INSAAANE!! I KILL PEOPLE!!! I'M INSAAAAANE!! YOU BETTER BE AFRAID OF ME!!")

Nihlus lifted his head up to look down at the agitated Nightwing, blabbering on about "Darkwings" and  "Insanity". He couldn't help but chuckle at the Nightwing's assertive personality. At least it was defending it's friend.. But claiming it was insane? As if he were supposed to be frightened. "I was only asking a question... You really think so highly of yourself, don't you?" His face bore a toothy grin as he inched closer to the puny Nightwing, stretching forward a hand full of hooked talons and bringing them to the Nightwing's cheek, running it across their snout slowly. "Cute.. I'd be careful of who you're messing with, Nightwing." Nihlus suddenly yanked his claw back, leaving a bloody cut on the Nightwing's snout. "If you attacked me... You'd endanger yourself.. and all your friends."
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:51 pm

Cariharn realised the hostility was towards the Firewing, and shortly after that realisation, he had walked around, peering at the smaller dragons, taunting them. She pressed her jaw shut tightly as she observed Nihlus head towards Ender after he had stood up for Atrex. That was quite nice of him, in all honesty.

As Nihlus had scratched Ender's snout, she spoke up bravely. "Please, do state your business here as it would be preferable if no more injuries are caused," she said, slowly walking around Atrex so that she could be seen better.
Cariharn
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:46 pm

This new dragon did have that same presence when i seen the commander, a presence of pure hate. And my suspicions were correct when he just attacked Ender because his split personality tried to defend Atrex, and this reminded me way back then when i almost killed him, that i almost killed my friend. I left for a bit to try and forget about that, but the sight of his blood only made it worse.
*a couple years ago...*
Rage, rage is all that i could feel, with my vision only seeing a color that looks like blood. But i saw an old friend of mine in his cave, that was in my way. No one EVER gets in my way. "Ender, you have gotten in my way, with me filled with rage and bloodlust. Therefore, i must dispose of you before you tell others of my genocide. PREPARE TO DIE!" I roared at him, who stood there with tears in his eyes. He didn't want to fight, but i slashed at him, giving him fatal wounds, but refusing to fight back still. It went on for a couple minutes until he fell to his side, and looked at me with the same tear filled eyes, and asked me a question that rang through my head ever since. "Why did you do this? Why?" He asked, and for what i thought was his death, was him fainting from blood loss. This moment would go down in my books, me killing the most experienced hunter without a scratch on me. But next was my revenge, humankind will pay for what they did to me. They will PAY HE*L for killing my loved ones. THEY WILL ALL PAY.
*today...*
"Why can't i just forget those words! Why can't i?" whispered to myself trying to forget the massacre, a genocide caused by rage and grief. I just can't ever forget what they said to me, saying to a wall of hatred and bloodlust that only cares about the destruction of humankind and their traitorous acts killing the only ones that protected them from other dragons. They did that to me. And they well all pay for this, all will pay.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihlus Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:24 am

(...Uh... What? Slow down there kiddo.)
Nihlus
Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:02 am

Atrex's wing had stepped in front of Cariharn by the time the firewing had approached. "No," he said, his eyes narrowing. He stood as tall as possible and tried to ignore the stench of the smoke. He bared his teeth at Nihlus and went to make a sharp comeback, but then ENDER, of all dragons, stood up for him!

Atrex's golden eyes widened at his words. Ender held him in too high a regard. He saw this dragon give Ender a cut, and thats when a growl exited his maw. "You don't touch him," he said. He glanced ar Cariharn. "Well, whatever he wants, to me it doesn't look like he wants to have a picnic," he muttered. He then then glared at Nihlus. "YOU really think so highly of yourself, seriously-creepy-dragon-I've-never-met," he hissed. "State your business. Or I will just assume you're here to injure us severely. And I will be the first to do something about it," his pupils were now narrowed so thin that it was almost impossible to see them. He was nervous. He was scared. But he refused to back down. Not without a fight.
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:08 am

Athena watched Nihlus as he ignored her question and proceeded to taunt Atrex and Ender. One of them was a dear friend to her, the other she had known for most of her life. "Listen, Nihlus," she growled, having enough as he gave Ender a cut. She strode forward tillshe was dangerously close to him. "Unless you really, really want to die," she leaned up to him, getting in his face. "I suggest you back down. Because that one off I did? Trying to help you? That little act will be gone if you try to hurt my friends, and I'll treat you like any other bandit, collosus, monster of whatever I face these days," she then backed away a step. "Like these two said," she gestured to Atrex and Cariharn. "State. Your. Business."
Aoanani
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:49 am

(Not bother to get on Nihlus. And again... THIS ISN'T THE SAME NIHLUS. Please edit your post...)

Nihlus kept his smug grin as the dragons retaliated. It was interesting to see how they all, one by one, stood up to him. Of course, they were trying to protect their friends... but.. there was different side to their actions. One they all shared, even if they didn't know it. Nihlus's smile faded and his expression became grim, his eyes heavy and suddenly dull. "Everyone thinks they're the hero of their own story..." All dragons were the same that way. It wasn't something that could be helped. So perhaps he was wrong to think lowly of them for it.. But.. Since when did he do anything right? "Everyone.."

"Don't even try to deny it... You know I'm right.. But just like everyone else you'll never believe what you don't want to..." Nihlus sighed deeply. "We really are all the same.. And don't even start with that 'everyone is special' bullcrap. If everyone is special.. doesn't that mean nobody is special?"

"Well.. enough with the lecturing.. and back to the point." He huffed, sitting down. "I assure you I don't have any intention to hurt you... As long as your little Nightwing friend keeps his damn self-righteousness to himself like it should be. I was merely toying with you a tad bit.. After all I have nothing better to do at the moment." He snorted. "If I were to actually harm you, my status would most certainly be revoked from me as punishment for attacking bystanders. That is not something I anticipate... Like any high ranked dragon I worked hard to get to where I am. I'd prefer it not to be taken from me." Nihlus furrowed his eye-ridges. "Now that you know my 'business' you can stand down. Fighting me is not something you want to do, I assure you."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:23 am

Atrex listened to Nihlus, not commenting on his views. They were his and nobody should jduge him. Unless of course he thought Lightwings sucked. THEN we would have a problem. "Athena, he's telling the truth," he said, fixing his golden gaze on Athena. "Stand down." He folded his wings and looked at the dragon, whom he assumed was named Nihlus judging by what Athena called him. "Name's Atrex. I'm guessing you're Nihlus?"
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamira Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:24 am

Tamira stood by, listening carefully to the Nihlus's words, nodding slowly, seeing some point in his views. However, she didn't really state her presence here, and thus she chose to stay silent and watch the scene unfold in front of her.

Cariharn sighed in relief as Nihlus finally explained everything and she sat down on the grass, relaxing all tension in her body that was there before. With a small smile, she properly greeted the Firewing, "Well then, I'm glad we got that over with, without much trouble. I'm Cariharn, Nihlus," she said. She would have added a 'Nice to meet you', if it wasn't for the fact that pleasantries would be a little delayed after all that hostility occurred.
Tamira
Tamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:24 am

// Gosh, so many posts to read. Sorry I haven't been on. I have been busy and a lot of stuff has happened. //

Storm growled when the new dragon scratched Ender's face. It made him seethe inside. "Can we all ever just have a friendly conversation?" he growled. "Anyways," he started again, "I am Storm, the SkyWing lieutenant. Nice to meet you," he greeted himself to the FireWing.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maivon Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:14 am

(Hi, do I just join in an RP?)
Maivon lazily glided across the open sky, sometimes flying straight through clouds or avoiding them. Her great wings flapped at a consistent pace, keeping her aloft.
Maivon
Maivon

Female Posts : 11
Location : The black blur in the sky, speeding through the clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:26 am

//yeah, you can. That's why it's an open RP, anyone can join.//
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next