Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY)

Post by Rii Rii Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Date is present <3

Rii had relished the movement of her muscles only days before, but now she was starting to regret lifting so much and working so hard. Her back killed her, figuratively of course, and her stomach had horrible pains. She wasn't sure if it had been the work or something she had eaten, but Rii had gone to the bathroom more than twice already this evening and was already up to go a third time. She hoped that this time she was able to push the gas out, or whatever was blocking up her digestive tract. At least Rii hoped it was gas. In the beginning it did feel a little like gas, but now it was like 100 times worse than the worst gas she had ever had.

Standing over the manure pile, but keeping herself away from it and disgusted by the stink, Rii focused on trying to poop. Hours later, while ignoring others come and go, Rii had finally released whatever the hell had been blocking her up. She sighs and shakes while thinking that this was the last time she would ever eat a giant turtle ever again. Rii was lucky enough to be curious as to what her poop looked like. Turning around to see what had blocked her up so much Rii frowned as she saw a semi dirty but clean white object sitting on top of a smaller pile of excrement. She pauses, then leans down to sniff at the object. Immediately Rii regretted this decision as the smell of dragon poop around her filled her nostrils. However she did glean some information from the smell of the object. Firstly it didn't smell like any form of excrement a dragon could produce. Curiosity took Rii then as she rolled the thing from the manure pile to a puddle. Her stomach still hurt despite the fact that she had finished dropping whatever the hell this thing was.

Barely touching the thing because it was gross Rii brought it to a puddle of clean water then washed it off. The smoothness of the thing reminded her of a few things. One, a skull bone like Mairii's, two a smooth water eroded rock, and three....an egg.

Her eyes grew round and wide as Rii saw the egg finally through the muck. She washed it more thoroughly now, but gently and removed all of the excrement from it. It was an egg. Rii marveled at it for a full minute then put two and two together.

Did I just... but... Rii was entirely confused. The egg definitely had not been there before she went to the pooing area. It had definitely shown up after she finished depositing... Wait. Did she even go?

Rii went back to the area still holding the egg gently and ignoring little pains still in her belly. She went to the spot where she had supposedly "gone" and scented the area.

Her poop smell was definitely not there. Only the smell of the egg? Rii snapped her eyes back to the egg in wonder. Is this really an egg though? Or did I eat a stone at some point? Rii thought then wondered who she could ask. Tired, and just wanting to sleep, she shuffled through a hall cleansing herself before hand and then went through the halls. She planned on heading back to the healing den to see if anyone was around. However if she spotted someone helpful that she knew through the halls Rii would ask them instead.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY)

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:18 pm

Nara glared at Lespernii as she went and rant about dragonesses not needing anyone to lay their eggs. There were few things that could really make Nara angry, and quite visibly Lespernii had hit right into one of those. She had royally ignored her when she made her first sharp remark about her ordering others around, but this time it was too much. The little dragoness once again lost her smile, fluttering closer from the bigger dragoness.
"If Lespernii wants to rant, then rant where Rii can start to rest ! Or does Lespernii want to make this even more tiring for Rii ? And also, Lespernii needs to stop spouting stupid nonsense. Lespernii knows nothing about laying eggs ! Does Lespernii think it just comes out without effort or without any risks ? Sure, a dragoness needs no help for something so natural... and they don't need help either to die when it goes wrong ! Nara was already helping dragonesses lay when Lespernii was barely an egg ! Nara has seen dragonesses dying when lying their eggs, because they thought they needed no help ! What would have Lespernii done if Rii started to bleed ? Lespernii had no supplies ! Lespernii asks who Nara is to come and order you around ? Nara is someone who knows more about Rii's situation than Lespernii does."
Nara has spoken relatively low, but with her naturally high-pitched voice everyone in the room would have heard what the small dragoness said. At the end of her diatribe she was flying right in front of Lespernii's head.
"And, Nara can't stay with Rii because Rii doesn't want that. Has Lespernii got anything to say about it ?"
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY)

Post by Rii Rii Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:54 pm

(OOC: Holy crap this is getting serious Very Happy all teh plots and drama)

Rii sighs as she begins to more tightly coil around her eggs to keep them warm. At least she didn't feel gassy anymore. However she was gaining a headache as the other dragons around her began to fill her small den with useless prattle. Snorting in annoyance Rii let two plumes of smoke float out of her nostrils while glaring at Nara, Rhune who stood before her, and Lespernii all in turn. Her glare did soften a little as she noticed what Rhune was giving her. Food and water was offered by the male, and she did drink a little bit before sinking back down into the nest. Then she resumes glaring at Nara, the wall, and pretty much everything because her head hurt now.

Nara why don't you take Rhune for me and give him the poultice for his wings? I haven't been able to get to him for that yet... Lespernii can stay with me...if she wants to anyway. I gave her permission to be here... unlike everyone else... Rii sounds as dignified as she can in this situation before turning her glaring eyes to the eggs and nosing them lightly.

My gods... what in the world am I to do now? Rii questions herself as she looks at the eggs and blinks gently. I took in Au thinking I could help him and rear the little guy, but it's been so hard. I can barely keep up... How am I going to keep up with four babies to watch? Rii suddenly realizes that this was exactly the reason why dragons tended to take on a single mate. It was to split the difficulty of rearing offspring. Her eyes close tiredly as she thinks about this. ...and I have no mate to help me... but I can't just take any male that comes along... As Lespernii said. Males should prove themselves to me before I choose one. Rii opens her tired red eyes then looks back up to see if anybody had heard the serious tone in her voice earlier and left her crowded den.

Last edited by Rii Rii on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 am

((OoC: Longest post ever!))

It was a warning. After what had happened she wanted no disturbance, for herself and for Rii. There was only one right answer. One answer that this healer could have picked to restore her respect. One answer she could have picked so the word ‘sister’ would not feel so heavy. Yet she picked the opposite. This healer was the definition of an arrogant fool before she could even finish her first sentence. Who was the incompetent hypocrite who suddenly pranced into the den uninvited? Who was the self-righteous spawn who thought herself higher than others? To think a healer’s status granted them some subtle authority was no mindset of a healer. And it was certainly a disgrace to the Earthwings to have this excuse of an existence to treat their wounds.

Lespernii held her tongue. Such response from this spawn deserved not a shred of dignity from an answer. Lespernii knew nothing about laying eggs? That nearly made her laugh, to hear a blustering dragon claim they know her more than Lespernii herself. She never said anything remotely close to the effort and risks of egg laying. It was as if Lespernii could ask Nara the same question. Perhaps it was true Nara was older than Lespernii despite their obvious size difference, but she certainly spoke like a child of her size. Why should any dragon force themselves upon another if they were dying, especially if they requested no help? Their arrogance would be their undoing. After all, only the strongest shall survive and mate, to preserve their unrivalled strengths for centuries to come, and so they will never falter as low as the humans. Must they force one another to endure a life of suffering for the sake of keeping them alive? This female was so stupid.

Her amusement faltered when Nara questioned how Lespernii would deal with Rii if she suffered complications. What would she think? As if assisting her was not obvious enough of an answer that she had to ask a scholar. A dragon needed no assistance for egg laying, but this did not extend to the aftermath of the act. Lespernii had issues with dragons assisting other dragons, physically, on how to be a dragon. But whether dragons offered to salve their wounds or not, whether they teamed against a giant beast or not, she cared not. Nara quickly revived that amusement when she declared Lespernii carried with her no supplies. Where did the honey come from then? Surely not the sachet she was carrying, hung over her neck. And just to top it all off, another self-righteous claim that she knew Rii’s situation better than Lespernii, despite the latter being beside her the longest.

If you truly know her situation better than I do, then you know she needs no healer, Lespernii said with a slight smirk. Her response worked in both ways, in that Rii requested no healer, and that the presence of the uninvited would distress her. Beyond that she spoke not a word of her thoughts to this female. Lespernii was much more civilised than that, to not argue in the presence of her exhausted sister. And what better to lighten her day than the healer deciding to leave? You are smart for once, healer. Then she turned away from her, looking towards Rii to see how she faired. However, Nara responded would come into deaf ears.

Rii offered Lespernii to stay. There were many important things waiting for the scholar to deal with, but nothing was said about how long she had to do them. She had her fair share of enemies, or those with existing tension, but by no means did this make her a lonesome dragon. Lespernii had a close network of friends within Haven, but they mostly consist of those she could tolerate. Especially with the kind of work she had been doing, she needed to build relations with others to ensure prosperity of Haven. Lespernii chose to stay. She was not sure why. Perhaps it was the need for companionship, or the need to be heard.

Lespernii wrinkled her snout a bit. She was getting used to the scent of the flowers, and decided to change it a bit. Removing the jasmine, the flower sinking down into the ground, she replaced it with a lemon-scented flower. As she did this, she made a gentle bow towards Rii. My apologies, sister. I hold great pride in our blood. What you witnessed was unbecoming of me.

For the matter at hand, there were 3 eggs sitting in the nest. Rii was certainly not in pain or bleeding like Nara feared, but she seemed to be in the mind. The eggs should be symbols of new hope and joy. But all Lespernii saw was the exact opposite. It was like she dreaded at the sight of new life forming and rising inside those shells. You seem shocked at their sight. Is there something amiss? She knew part of the answer was the absence of her mate, but there was no use sulking about it if she had no memory of even his name. You have nothing to fear my sister. We are within the heart of Haven, and there shall be no place safer than here.
Lespernii
Lespernii

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:30 am

Baldirak blinked as Rhune replied quickly then ran off, leaving him no opportunity to reply. He was about to go check on Rii when he heard Hapax and Hamnet coming. The King sighed; they were the best Royal Guards, but very annoying. He turned and met them at the center of the Main Chamber. "Hamnet, Hapax. I was hoping the two of you would catch up. Come, I need to take a trip to the surface and you two are the only ones around." With that, Baldirak took to the air and flew off to the surface.

((Baldirak exit.))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:45 am

Nara really didn't like how Lespernii seemed to be internally laughing during her speech. Of course, Nara hadn't been the most civilized dragoness ever. She was too angry at the risks Lespernii took to be civilized. But her comments seemed to brush over the dragoness, as if she didn't care about them. Lespernii was dangerous. There was nothing more dangerous than someone believing they know everything when they actually don't.

Nara nodded at Lespernii's comment about Rii not needing a healer.
"Rii doesn't need a healer anymore, and that's why Nara was dismissing everyone." she replied.
She then looked at Rii as the exhausted dragoness spoke.
"Rhune initially came to Nara for that. But Rii's matter was more urgent, so that's why Nara is here. Nara will take care of Rhune, Rii doesn't need to worry. Then Lespernii stays with Rii. Rest well, Rii!" she chirped.
Rhune had a small smile as Rii accepted the water and food he had nudged toward her.
"Congratulation, Rii. Sleep well." Rhune said, encouraging her.
The two dragons then left the new mother's den, Nara in a rather dark mood.

Once the two were farther away. Nara let out a grunt. Rhune glanced at her, not really wishing to intervene in her thoughts. Now that Rii wasn't in danger anymore, Lespernii couldn't cause any harm. But how could that dragoness be so blind? Lespernii had put Rii in danger with her prided wrong knowledge. Nara would have to talk with Rii about her. Lespernii was a scholar so on her field misplaced knowledge wouldn't hurt. But Rii was a healer, and misplaced knowledge could cause a dragon's death. And Nara would make everything she could for Rii not to get a dragon's death on her shoulders.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:59 pm

Rii fell asleep as the other dragons bickered or left. She was curled around her eggs (and Au?) as she slowly fell into the darkness.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:00 am

((Well I'm gonna go ahead and make a time skip, since everyone is finished with the current day.))

For the first time since Rhune had arrived in the Earthwing territory, he didn't sleep much - well that is compared to what he was used sleeping. That was still a correct night of sleep for a dragon like him. The events of the previous day were still coming back to his mind. Rii laying eggs... It sure had been a shock for everyone. But Rhune wasn't exactly concerned about the physical part, Rii would be fine. What had shocked him was the look he had seen on her face when she was told everything. Rii was lost. Just like himself not so long ago, she couldn't grasp what was happening. It was a feeling Rhune knew too well.
The green dragon waited as long as he got the patience to, roaming the caverns to help pass the time. He wanted to see Rii, but he had to make sure she wouldn't still sleeping. Eventually Rhune decided it would be time. It was a bit before noon, by now Rii should be awoken.
Rhune headed toward the healer's den, carefully poking his head inside to make sure he wouldn't bother.
"Rii? Can I come in ?" he asked, tilting his head.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:19 am

Rii woke up late in the morning, only an hour before noon, with a dry mouth. She immediately felt the need to get a drink and began to lift herself until she felt warm round objects wobble against her. She stopped immediately then and looked down to see the eggs.

That wasn't a dream? She gazed down at the three perfect gleaming shapes. They were all different sizes, but all three were gorgeous and shiny. As if she were stroking one of her precious gems, Rii pet the smooth tops of the eggs before sniffing at them. The first one, she had forgotten about smelling like excrement, and her muzzle wrinkled as she tasted its scent. That was the egg she had first laid in the manure piles where the earthwings went to relieve themselves. She thought she had cleaned it well, but apparently not. She jumped at the sound of a voice near by. Her sleeping nest, and the nest she had laid her eggs in, were adjacent to the healing area. She looked outside her den entrance not spying anyone there, but she knew she had heard RHune's voice.

Rhune is that you? Over here, one more entrance down! She called to him but felt the urge to not get up. She just wanted to sit there with her eggs keeping them warm. However her duties would not allow that. For now at least Rii ignored her duties and stayed with the clutch in the nest.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:25 am

Baldirak, as usual, was up before dawn. He had been heree long enodugh that dew collected on his scales. He enjoyed the silence of a crisp, cool morning outside. Only the birds made any noise. The King hunted and drank from the waterfall-fed pool. And then he studied his Astralogy scrolls and prayed to the other gods and goddesses until the sun peeked over the horizon. By now, the Eagles were waking and beginning their morning rituals. Baldirak could feel the stirring of his Tribe beneath his paws a few minutes later. He returned to the Haven, ready to begin his day. On this particular one, he needed to make plans to move to Erde. He would officially put Cradore in charge of the Haven. Then he needed to promote some Scouts who would have the sole task of running important messages between the two cities. Adjustments had to be made to his rock-metal armor, he had to meet with his Advisors... Baldirak accomplished all of these things before noon. By then, he needed to visit the Healers for his salve. So the King made his way to the Healing Chamber. "Nara, are you awake yet?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:27 am

Rhune felt reassured as he heard Rii's voice. The dragoness sounded healthy, which considering the events was a good point. She maybe sounded a bit tired, but that was to be expected.
The green dragon headed toward where the voice had been calling him, soon reaching where Rii was resting. Rhune had a smile as he saw her coiled around the precious eggs she had laid. Her eggs. Rii now was the mother of three more, and her instincts seemed to have started to act. She was half standing up, as if she wanted to do something but didn't want to move away from her eggs.
"Hello, Rii. How are you feeling?" he asked the dragoness.
The green dragon moved a bit closer, but still kept a distance with Rii. He somehow knew Rii wouldn't let him too close from her eggs, in order to protect them.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:23 pm

((Well double post since stupid mobile site couldn't warn me that Baldi posted...))

Nara had been reorganizing a few herbs as Baldirak entered the Healing Chamber. She smiled at the bigger dragon, fluttering toward him.
"Oh, hi Baldirak ! Of course Nara is awoken, it's nearly noon ! Let me guess, Baldirak is here for his leg ? Today is humid. Am I right ?" she chirped.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:22 pm

The King smiled when the tiny Healer appeared. He sat as she fluttered over. "Good afternoon, Nara. I am here for my salve, but not for my leg. My paw bothers me... the spear tip moves sometimes, you see. And I don't know if it is humid. I was up before dawn, when it was cool. Have you seen Rii today? I was wondering how she is and hoped to find out how many eggs she laid. It must be recorded."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:52 pm

She did not get a lot of work done. Not because there was something bothering her in the mind, but because she stupidly forgotten about asking Rii for the seeds she needed. She was not sure when would be the appropriate time. Doing all she could, she set out back to her den and how quickly the day had passed.

Lespernii wanted to go back there and collect the seeds, but Rii was certainly not in the healers den. Perhaps she was still absorbing the things Lespernii said to her, about mateship and eggs. If such were the case, it would be even foolish still to walk into her den uninvited. Either way, Lespernii could never be with Rii always to ensure her health and everything. From this point, it was really all up to her on what she wanted to do next. And for that, Lespernii should really just leave her alone for a time being, unless she called Lespernii to see her again.

There had to be another healer, but all she could think of was the idiotic spawn named Nara. If the best thing she could do was put ointment and salve on a belly full of eggs, despite there being no wound or infection, Lespernii would not expect anything remotely descent from that healer.

She decided to leave for the marketplace, carrying with her a sack full of honey pots which she hoped to exchange for the seeds, if she could find any merchants that sold them. Lespernii should really be thinking of how Rii found those seeds in the first place. Did she risked exposing herself above to harvest them? Or perhaps there was a merchant she usually went to for them. Lespernii tried her luck, and hopefully she would never have to bother Rii at this moment of her recovery.
Lespernii
Lespernii

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:13 am

Rii still stood half upwards over the nest as she watched Rhune appear in the entrance way to her living quarters. Then she decides to lay back down around the eggs again. Her gaze lingers on Rhune's body and muscles as he comes in but gives her a respectable distance. Even though he was healing and getting better she still was shocked by the scars that littered his flesh, and the cut horns that were only beginning to grow back. She wondered if he would ever get back to what a dragon should look like.

She looked up to view his face which was touched by concern. She smiled and gave her muscles an experimental heave throughout the length of her body to see if she felt any pain. It seemed a part from a tiny bit of cramping that she was fine.

I feel well enough, just tired is all. Rii then looked down at the eggs. She had forgotten what she was going to get up for in the first place. Now Rii was trying to remember. She huffed once blowing two plumes of smoke from her nostrils before glancing up at Mairii's skull which sat in a high up alcove in the wall next to Rii's nest. It was still staring down at them with an empty shadowy gaze. Though to Rii it seemed as if Rhune had caught Mairii's attention.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:57 am

Rhune felt relieved as Rii told him she was fine but just a bit tired. Considering the events it was normal that she was tired. He didn't know much about mating and egg-laying, but that much he could figure out. Everything was good, and Rii only needed rest.
Hiz gaze turned toward the three eggs that Rii was curled around. Three big, smooth and healthy eggs. The green dragon couldn't help but smile at the sight. The miracle of life... He was witnessing it right now. Eggs... Never before had he seen one. A fragile shell holding a life inside it. An hatchling that would emerge, and discover the world. But most importantly, this would be a welcoming world. These hatchlings would get the love of a mother and a safe place to grow up. Unlike what Rhune, and countless other captured dragons, had lived. The green dragon felt a lone tear rolling down his cheek at that thought. What he was seeing was what every parent back there ever wished for.
"That's good then. It's... It's the first time I see... An egg. It's... It's beautiful." he replied with a large smile, the tear reaching his chin.
Rhune had a blink and lost a bit of his smile as he seemed to realize something.
"Oh, do you... need anything? I guess you... don't want to... Leave your eggs alone. So, erm, if you want... I can bring you... what you want?" he awkwardly asked.
Rhune realized that right now, the roles were inverted. This time, Rii was the one that needed to be tended to, and Rhune was the one that wanted to help her. It was just a payback for all Rii had done to him. He would stay with Rii and bring her what she needed.

Nara tilted her head as Baldirak mentioned being here for his paw. Aw, missed. Well at least she was right he needed a salve!
"Oh, your paw. Mmh, Nara is going to take a look at that..." she replied.
The dragoness went to get the salve and applied it on Baldirak's paw, relieving his pain.
"And there. Nara hasn't seen Rii today, Rii just needs sleep and relaxing - and Rii can't do that with Nara around. Rii laid three eggs, three healthy eggs. Nara is pretty sure that Rhune is already there by now." the healer told him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Baldirak turned his paw over when Nara returned with the salve and applied it to his paw pad. He was glad she was so tiny--if she had been normal sized for her age, she would have caused him pain. A small sigh of relief passed through his lips. "Thank you, Nara. And three eggs... Alright. If you require any help today, I can lend a paw." he said before standing and making his way out of the chamber.

From the Healing Chamber, the King went to his den. It was there he kept the few scrolls the EarthWings possessed. Among them was a record of the current population... which was now increased by three. Baldirak kept the scrolls in a boulder shaped chest. Well... it was a hollow boulder... He found the scroll and opened it, immediately reading through until he found Rii's name. Below it was space for a mate and children. The NightWing Hatchling, AuSurath, was already written here; now he added the three eggs in tiny lettering off to the side as a note. He put away the scroll then and picked up one of the others. It was one he'd brought back with him from Daelorios Island. He would have to decipher it one of these days... After a few minutes, he put it back as well and placed the boulder back units hiding place.

With this out of the way, the King left to begin his day.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:16 am

Rii looked back to Rhune to catch him gazing at the eggs almost reverently. She felt a little uncomfortable with it but otherwise allowed the males stare. She grew more relaxed when he began to speak about it being his first time seeing eggs.

Your parents didn't lay any eggs after you were hatched? She asked quietly, prodding a bit to learn a little more of his background. She watched as a tear rolled down to his chin and felt immense pity for him for some reason. She heard a giggle and looked up to see Mairii still looking down at the nest from her crevice in the wall, only instead she seemed to be looking at Rhune.

As Rhune's next question stroked her ears Rii looked back down to him a little flustered by the way he so willingly offered to care for her. Well I am thirsty but... Rii didn't finish as she wondered why he would want to help her with anything at all. These weren't his eggs, nor was she anything more important than a healer to him. Maybe that is it.. It's just Rhune paying back for how I cared for him when he first arrived. Rii thought quietly.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:06 am

Rhune got a small sad smile as Rii asked him about his parents. His expression was suddenly less joyful, feeling some other tears coming up as his memories came back. But this time they weren't tears of joy.
"They... didn't get the time to. My... father... died before I hatched, by defending my... mother... when she was tired... of carrying the eggs. And then, my... mother... died when I was... a few years old. I... I was their first... and only... son. They gave everything... their life... for me."
The green dragon had a hard time saying this. His sentences were even sparser as he took more time to search for his words. And a few of them seemed to have a hard time coming out of his mouth. A mother, and a father. He never got to be with them as much as he wanted. They were gone so fast.
"Oh, right, water. I'll... get some." he suddenly said, remembering Rii just said she wanted some.
The green dragon quickly headed toward the other room, taking one of the bowls Rii had used to give Rhune water. He filled it at a nearby source, and headed back to Rii as fast as he could without spilling everything.
"There." he smiled at her, nudging the bowl of water toward her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:02 am

Rii peered at Rhune observing the sad smile. However she didn't need to see his facial features to know that he was deeply sad about something. She could feel it somehow, and even after she closed her eyes she could tell that he was crying both inside and out. The green mans words about his parents brought a sigh out of Rii as she chastised herself for trying to learn more about his past. She hadn't wanted to hurt him so badly by thinking about sad memories.

She only nods as Rhune goes to get her water then settles herself back down over and around the eggs quietly. Rii smiled as he brought the water over to her and sat it down. Even though he was smiling, trying to hide the pain, she felt it all too clearly.

I'm sorry about your parents Rhune. Rii said slowly then dipped her head and drank form the bowl of water.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Rhune shook his head, giving Rii a small smile. He was still trying to hide his tears as the painful memories were coming back to him. The green dragon never really got the time to cry over the death of his parents, and as such this wound never really healed. He visibly had a hard time not breaking in tears, but at some moment he just took a deep breath and seemed to control himself.
"Don't... don't worry. It's fine. Sadly... this happened a lot... back there... with the humans. I... didn't even get the time to... mourn them. Anyway... Are you okay ? You need anything else ? Maybe something to eat ?" he asked, looking worried about Rii.
While he was genuinely worried about Rii, it was obvious he tried to mask his sadness by taking care of Rii. It was the first time the topic of his parents was brought up since he was here... and Rhune wasn't expecting it to hurt that much.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:58 am

Rii tried to imagine having parents she liked and then losing them. It was however, impossible for her to do so. She had left her parents at such a young age, and had so many experiences since then, that Rii could not remember much of anything about them. The only things she oddly remembered were the basics about dragon history and some bits of their culture, along with some stories and songs. She couldn't even remember their names, nor whether she had actually liked or loved them at all.

You really loved your parents didn't you? I almost wish I had happy memories of my parents... Rii closed her eyes then gripped the little skull in her right claw tightly.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Rhune clenched his maw as Rii mentioned not having any memories from her parents. The dragoness didn't seem really sad about it... Maybe it was best for her. After all, she didn't have to suffer losing them.
"Yes... I did. I did love them so much... Even if I never met my father... Even if my mother died so fast... They gave everything to me... She was giving me her meals... because mine weren't large enough... Even if she was starving... She was so weak... Yet she did everything for me... Not to get punished... I... I saw... I saw... the guards..."
Rhune's voice was getting weaker and weaker, cut by sobs he couldn't hold anymore. It was the first time he was talking about this. The memories were hitting him hard, and the green dragon wasn't ready for them.
"I'm... Sorry, Rii... Didn't meant to... Bother you with... That..." he tried to continue before his voice broke.
He wasn't crying yet, but he was obviously on the verge of breaking in tears.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:36 am

Rii's body clenched as she felt the very emotions that Rhune was feeling. It was an odd sensation, and while Rii could try to feel sad for his story it actually felt like she was feeling his pain. Unbeknownst to her the she dragons unknown ability called "empathy" had turned on fully. The immense sadness Rhune was feeling caught her off guard as Rii felt the very same. She began to cry for him, for the parents he loved so much. Rii even gave a silent prayer to the gods that Rhune's mother who had given so much to her child was in a better place watching Rhune become free now. Her tears fell down upon the eggs causing Rii to begin rubbing and washing them off. Then she lay herself back down over her eggs to warm them.

I'm so sorry Rhune. I wish... that you could have had your parents... longer. Rii hiccuped while choking out the last words. Tears continued to fall from her eyes as Rii struggled to figure out just why she was so freaking sad. It's not like she hadn't heard a million other sob stories over the years as a loner. Why was his getting to her so badly?
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Rhune was half sobbing, unable to refrain his own sadness. The pain had never been so bad. Something was stuck inside him, inside his chest. He wanted to put it out, get that ball out of his body. But something was preventing him to. It felt painful to try to contain it, yet letting it out seemed equally as painful. And the last time he could have cried the death of his parents, he was forced to keep his sadness in, and continue working. This time, though, no one was forcing him.
But even in the midst of his own sadness Rii's words pierced him. Was she... crying ? She was crying for the death of his parents ? No, no, that was the last thing he wanted. He didn't want Rii to be sad. He wanted her to be happy. Not sad. Not crying.

And so Rhune stepped forward, and gently hugged Rii. He let her head rest on his shoulder, while his own head got lost in her mane. He didn't want Rii to cry. He didn't want to pain her.
I wish... that you could have had your parents... longer
The words echoed in Rhune's head. Oh Rhune wished that as well. Oh yes he wished he could have known his mother longer. Oh yes he wished he could have known his father. These words pierced the last resistance Rhune was trying to put up.
And he burst. Rhune sobbed for a few more seconds, before outright crying. His lamentations echoed through the cave as he cried. His tears flowed on the side of his face, joining under his chin before falling onto Rii's scales and fur. There was no stopping now.
Rhune cried for long minutes, seeming to never end. Soon enough his eyes couldn't produce tears anymore, as he had cried all the tears of his body. Yet he continued to cry. For a dozen of minutes he hugged Rii tightly, his sadness having washed him. Eventually, his sobbing started to get more silent, his lamentations stopped, and the spams of his body ceased. But he didn't release his tight grab on Rii. He was suddenly tired. His thoughts were blank, totally washed by his outburst. Rhune could only remain like this, suddenly feeling... better. Not well, but better.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri May 13, 2016 5:17 pm

Rii stayed there in the males hug for as long as he needed. Eventually the crying halted, his tremors ceased, and the tightness in his grip ebbed. Though Rhune still held onto her. Rii sighed, getting a grip on her emotions but still feeling sadness from something. Perhaps it was the sadness Rhune felt? Rii wasn't totally sure how she could feel his sadness though. At least he seemed to be feeling better, which in turn made her feel better.

Rhune? Is it.. okay if I ask you to go for now? I kind of... want to be alone. Rii asked not wanting to offend him or make him any more sad, but she needed to figure out by herself just why she was feeling this way. When he was gone the woman might be able to figure out her own problems.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next