Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY) Empty Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY)

Post by Rii Rii Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:01 pm

Date is present <3

Rii had relished the movement of her muscles only days before, but now she was starting to regret lifting so much and working so hard. Her back killed her, figuratively of course, and her stomach had horrible pains. She wasn't sure if it had been the work or something she had eaten, but Rii had gone to the bathroom more than twice already this evening and was already up to go a third time. She hoped that this time she was able to push the gas out, or whatever was blocking up her digestive tract. At least Rii hoped it was gas. In the beginning it did feel a little like gas, but now it was like 100 times worse than the worst gas she had ever had.

Standing over the manure pile, but keeping herself away from it and disgusted by the stink, Rii focused on trying to poop. Hours later, while ignoring others come and go, Rii had finally released whatever the hell had been blocking her up. She sighs and shakes while thinking that this was the last time she would ever eat a giant turtle ever again. Rii was lucky enough to be curious as to what her poop looked like. Turning around to see what had blocked her up so much Rii frowned as she saw a semi dirty but clean white object sitting on top of a smaller pile of excrement. She pauses, then leans down to sniff at the object. Immediately Rii regretted this decision as the smell of dragon poop around her filled her nostrils. However she did glean some information from the smell of the object. Firstly it didn't smell like any form of excrement a dragon could produce. Curiosity took Rii then as she rolled the thing from the manure pile to a puddle. Her stomach still hurt despite the fact that she had finished dropping whatever the hell this thing was.

Barely touching the thing because it was gross Rii brought it to a puddle of clean water then washed it off. The smoothness of the thing reminded her of a few things. One, a skull bone like Mairii's, two a smooth water eroded rock, and three....an egg.

Her eyes grew round and wide as Rii saw the egg finally through the muck. She washed it more thoroughly now, but gently and removed all of the excrement from it. It was an egg. Rii marveled at it for a full minute then put two and two together.

Did I just... but... Rii was entirely confused. The egg definitely had not been there before she went to the pooing area. It had definitely shown up after she finished depositing... Wait. Did she even go?

Rii went back to the area still holding the egg gently and ignoring little pains still in her belly. She went to the spot where she had supposedly "gone" and scented the area.

Her poop smell was definitely not there. Only the smell of the egg? Rii snapped her eyes back to the egg in wonder. Is this really an egg though? Or did I eat a stone at some point? Rii thought then wondered who she could ask. Tired, and just wanting to sleep, she shuffled through a hall cleansing herself before hand and then went through the halls. She planned on heading back to the healing den to see if anyone was around. However if she spotted someone helpful that she knew through the halls Rii would ask them instead.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY) Empty Re: Round is the planet (EW'S ONLY)

Post by Lespernii Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:18 pm

The honey was a success for now. She had given it a small taste while the bees behind her buzzed frantically, replenishing their hives. This honey was a bit minty. Not what she had really expected. No matter. She would continue this another time.

As she documented this in her journal, Lespernii recapped her day. It was a quiet day. Which was odd, considering there were always curious faces popping in to see her work and get stung by her bee. She was rather content. And because of that, it was strange. She left her chambers and rested her haunches outside, huffing her exhaustion. Haven. It was busy as usual. Same old faces. Same old news. She was growing tired of living underground and wanted to experience the sunlight every once and a while. Imagining the warmth as it stung her spine for a moment, then spread across her as tingles, carrying with them the ecstatic warmth she ever so craved on cold days.

It was always a cold day in Haven to her.

Actually now that she thought about it, she needed to replenish some of her herbs. A lot of them ran out since she began her experiments, with successes and failures, and it always escaped her that she needed a sure way to produce those herbs again, rather than having to constantly go to the Healers Den. However her needs were turned down, and she had to endure the labour of either finding the herbs herself around Haven, or venture out on the surface to harvest.

Healers Den it is. She just needed some seeds. With that, she made her way down her den and towards where Rii worked. Lespernii got to the halls fairly quickly and she brisked her way past the Earthwings, not wishing to spend a second talking to them. She had better things to do.

Lespernii
Lespernii

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Rii gets to the healing den and finds it mostly empty, though there was a novice healer int he corner she didn't know, the young dragon was rather busy studying her plants so Rii didn't bother her. Instead she turned around and looked for someone else more... experienced to help her out. As soon as she came out of the wide tall doors Rii spots Lespernii in the distance. She had not met this female yet, but her excellent sense of smell and taste from her flickering forked tongue told Rii that this woman often worked with herbs.

Excuse me miss do you have a moment? Are you a healer? Rii asked quickly not wanting to bother the woman if she was busy. However she had to know if this egg was really an egg or some sort of bladder stone or not.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:03 pm

She made it into the halls at least. From there on, she would only encounter a few that would ever wanted to stop her for some trivial matters. The halls were a lot darker than what it was like outside, with the only source of light being the small yellow or amber glowing orbs stuck in the intertwining branches along the walls. Occasionally she would get natural light—if light of the Haven counted as natural light—when she passed balconies or open spaces that overlooked a large portion of the Earthwing city. It was still a beautiful sight, an underground city with green, yellow and brown hues that gave a somewhat calm atmosphere.

Lespernii’s preference was still the sun above ground. She longed for the natural light and heat to dance across her cold scales. But it would be dangerous for the Earthwings to reveal themselves now. There were humans about, and certainly dragons of other tribes would be searching for them if they were not yet under the impression that they were extinct. She heard that King Baldi let in a foreigner into Haven and made an agreement to share with him knowledge of the Earthwings in exchange for information. If only she knew what he was thinking. What if that that foreigner brought in his tribe and attack them? It was foolish to let him in. And that foreigner had to be lucky Lespernii was not there, or she would have removed him regardless.

She was deep in thought until a voice called out to her. Lespernii whipped her head to the speaker, ready to lash at them with harsh words until she saw Rii in the eyes, the healer of Haven. There she was, standing behind a large open door. Rii asked if Lespernii was a healer, which was odd as Lespernii thought Rii was the healer. Lespernii moved closer to her and spoke. Yes sister? What needs do you have from me? Lespernii was mostly gentle with those she either knew well or respected, and she commonly referred other females as ‘sister’. She believed in the superiority of the queens for a number of reasons, though would rather not dwell into that topic. Rii looked to be in pain and exhausted as well. Lespernii listened carefully on what she had to say.
Lespernii
Lespernii

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Rii was glad that the woman was also a healer, but too worried about the egg she held to wonder how she knew her own name. Instead the bluish female lifted the egg to eye level and showed it to Lespernii.

Is this an egg? Like.. A real egg? Rii didn't think of how stupid her questions were. She was still in shock form the idea that this egg, if it was an egg actually came from her. The long dragon females healing skills only covered illnesses, sickness, and injuries. She knew nothing about reproduction and the illnesses that might stem from that.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Lespernii turned her gaze to the round, pale object that Rii had been carrying. It was not until she got closer that she noticed it. The halls were rather vast with its intertwining trees and roots that decorated the walls and around the doorway, though the scent here could use some work. Lespernii had no troubles getting to the long dragon, where she would then present that said object to her and ask what she thought it could be.

As it stood, all Lespernii could see was an oval-shaped pale stone. Nothing more. It can be many things, but I am afraid I am not like the King and tell it by a mere glance, she answered, not taking her eyes off it. Around her, a few Earthwings came and went, either to wait in the Healers Den or emerged feeling refreshed after taking some medicines. It was a bit noisy for her liking and she could not concentrate. Where did you discover it if I may ask? She snuck a quick whiff of the stone, but cringed at the foul stench. It irritated her snout, the scent seemingly trapped inside it. Lespernii refrained, as much as she could, from rubbing it out in front of Rii, seeing this as a rude act before her.
Lespernii
Lespernii

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Rii shifted uncomfortably as another streak of pain that felt like bottled up gas in her bowels hurt her stomach. Her nostrils flared for a moment before collapsing back to their normal look. Aren't you a healer? Rii asked between Lespernii's two spoken sentences. Then Rii frowned as she asked her where it came from.

It came from me... I was.. I went to the relieving area to go because I was having bad gas pains, and this came out of me. Rii said quickly answering the other woman. She then looked down at the smooth egg and tapped at its surface with her claw. It echoed loudly back as if it were semi hollow which intrigued her further.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Her instinct had pointed to what this object could be. But it was very unlikely to be that if she had no known mate with her. Then again, she heard talks that Rii was an outsider suddenly brought in not too long ago. Lespernii’s intuition was confirmed when the long dragon told her about her abdominal irritations and that this came out of her. She stiffened, giving Rii a bit of a tensed look before backing away a bit, huffing a sigh. This is your egg, she said simply. Lespernii was more concerned about who was her mate before coming to Haven. The egg did not tell her much about its inheritance, but she feared the creature it bore inside would carry with it immense trouble for the Earthwings. Rii was a busy dragon as well. How could she find the time to care for the egg? Even then, there was a chance that she could be bearing more inside her.

A healer? I am not much else but a scholar. My name is Lespernii, keeper of bees and seeds of Haven. Tell me sister, she brought her snout closer over the long dragon, is there anymore residing inside you?
Lespernii
Lespernii

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:21 pm

Rii was in shock. She only half heard the other dragon woman give her name and job title as Lespernii's first four words sunk in to Rii's brain.

M..my egg? Her thoughts fumbled over those words over and over as she looked down at the egg and slowly but surely touched her nose to its surface. It smelled horrible, but of course that was because of where she had laid it. However its perfect roundness and soft shine captured her attention.

Lespernii's last question Rii did catch. Her soft breath caressed the air as Rii tried to comprehend what the woman was saying. I.. I don't know... but I still feel gassy? It's how I felt before this... Rii realized that if it was the same feeling then that must mean another one was coming.

Though her thoughts of how this happened, who the father was, and how do you make eggs in the first place rolled through her mind; the foremost thing she immediately thought of was to get back to her sleeping nest. It was where She and AuSurath slept, but it would make an okay egg laying nest for now.

Please come with me I don't want to be alone. Her scared voice sounded as Rii looked to Lespernii then twirled about and quickly started shuffling down the halls back to her sleeping area. It took Rii a little while to get back to her sleeping nest, but eventually she did. However the female dragon was unsure if Lespernii would follow her or not. She wasn't sure how to lay down in the nest either. With Au, Rii normally lay down however she wanted, avoiding the hatchling until the little nightwing decided to figure out where he wanted to sleep on her. Often times it was curled up on various areas of her body where thick fur was available. However with an egg she had no idea what to do with it. Eventually she settled to putting the egg into the middle of the little nest and curling her body around it despite the pains beginning to strengthen in her abdomen.

Oh my gods how did this happen? Rii voice was cracking with worry as she looked at the egg and realized that more would come. She had never been given the talk by her parents on how dragons make and have babies as well as how to take care of them. The most she knew of taking care of children was to keep them warm, fed, give them water, keep them near the nest until they could fly, and keep them safe fro dangerous things. These had all been learned by Rii when she was age five and six while taking care of her little sister Mairii.

At the thought of Mairii the bluish dragon looked into the little stone alcoves that she had carved out in order to hold things. In one of the top middle alcoves was the little baby dragon skull that was her sister staring down at Rii as if enthralled by the commotion going on below it.

Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:57 pm

The first reaction she received was not what she expected. To know one had laid an egg, and therefore brought new life of dragons into the next generation was something Lespernii warmly welcomed. But Rii’s response was more leaning towards bewilderment. She just looked at the egg and gave it a nudge with her snout. Then her eyes wandered like she did not know where she was, or that she was trying to remember something. Lespernii stayed where she was, in case Rii needed to ask anything more from her. Rii then asked for her to come.

Lespernii stepped aside to allow Rii to move and towards where she wanted to go. She studied the long dragon’s movements carefully, noticing the limps and struggle like she was heavily exhausted. What could Rii want from Lespernii next? The two were not well acquainted, but Lespernii decided to follow her anyways. Something was not right about her, and perhaps it was something Lespernii could help with. It was a slow walk and Rii was somewhat hobbling towards the nesting dens. She did mention that it was the same pain she felt before the egg came out, and Lespernii was sure that Rii was bearing more. Crossing the halls and tunnels, Lespernii checked the knapsack hanging on her neck, and found it contained the honeys she may need.

This could be a long day.

Rii took Lespernii to her own nesting area, and Lespernii gave a quick glance over what she did to her own den. Something that caught her interest was the small dragon skull sitting on the alcove of stones. Lespernii stared at it for a while, at least until Rii had settled the egg on her nest and curled her body around it. What she said next confirmed what Lespernii had been guessing at. Rii had no idea what was going on or how the egg came to be.

Lespernii moved around and laid near the walls, so as to not get in the way if Rii had to leave. What she knew was Rii was still in pain, with more eggs within her that were just as ready as the first to come out. Concentrating, Lespernii tapped her claws on the ground. Three small circles emerged around where she touched, glowing green and emitting fine specks into the air. Then something budded from the centre, rising and stretching into three different plants. Rosemary, jasmine and lavender. These flowers and herb rose, no bigger than Lespernii’s claw, and emitted their aromas across the den. You were mated, my sister, Lespernii answered. And there may be many more within you. Before we speak any further, we must remove the rest from inside you. Take a deep breath, and relax.
Lespernii
Lespernii

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Rhune had been exercising his wings the whole morning, and was exhausted. At that rhythm, it wouldn't take long before he would be able to fly. And the green dragon couldn't wait for that to happen.
For now though he needed to get the usual salve for his tired muscles. He headed toward the Healer's place only to find her leaving it with another dragon. Maybe she was about to heal someone else? Rhune decided to follow them, too far to hear what was all of this about.
When they reached Rii's den, he started to guess something wasn't quite right. Especially when Rii was the one to lie down, and the other dragon wasn't a healer he knew. What was going on? Was Rii ill? What kind of illness couldn't she heal herself? And how come a non-healer seemed to be the one taking care of her?
He shyly entered the cave, not sure if what he was doing was right. It wasn't right to enter someone's den, but he was only willing to help her, right? And besides he was worried about her. He needed to know what was going on, and if he could help. He couldn't let the one that saved his life like this...
"Erm, hey Rii. Are you alright?" he asked, puzzled and worried before the scene he could witness.
Well his choice of words wasn't the best.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Rii didn't notice the tag along as she concentrated on Lespernii and the womans words. Why was she trusting this woman so much? Especially now that Rii had heard how she wasn't a healer but a simple scholar. Even if what Lespernii said had answered Rii's suspicions about the egg she couldn't get over how and why she was having an egg or eggs in the first place. Didn't she need a mate to have eggs?

You said I was mated... I've heard that term before but as in "you have a mate" or "my mate loves me" and it's always been used to tell how you have a very close male friend you never leave. How is that term mate used as mated as if it were an action? What is mated? Rii was wholly confused now. She didn't have a mate so this shouldn't be happening. She had no idea that what she had done with Sly and Oreo was the act of mating. The bluish woman had only been following her body's demands as she had done a few years in the past. Only she had been lucky not to have eggs in those previous years perhaps because she had been too young.

Then another voice speaks up just as a fissure of pain runs the length of her body. She felt the egg coming through, and this time was able to differentiate the feel of it from something like poo. It did feel different, though the feeling of gas in her abdomen still felt akin to really really really bad gas. She shuddered once and breathed deep as her muscles clenched. Then out slid another egg. This one rolled a bit as it landed on the nest. It was a great deal larger than the first egg, which was probably why she felt more pain this time around.

Rii sighed as the pain ended and once again all she could feel was a minor gassy feeling. She panted a bit before looking down at the new egg. It was glossy and sparkled as she rolled it next to the first egg. In comparison the first egg was only half the size of the second, and Rii pondered over the reason for this for a moment before she finally noticed the male standing nearby.

Hissing in surprise she looks up at Rhune before recognizing him.

I'm a little better now... but still confused. Rii said quickly answering the green males question. Though Rii wanted to know what she was going to do next.

Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:46 am

Rhune instinctively took a few steps backward when Rii hissed at him, startled. Why was she hissing at him? But more important she didn't really seemed well. Rhune heard her groan in pain, and that look she had when looking at him... He knew that look. It was the look of someone who was lost and didn't know what to do. Like himself, at the beginning. But why would Rii...
Rhune got the answer as he noticed something emerging from Rii's lower body. It was almost round, perfectly shaped, looked rather solid... Could that be?... Rhune's eyes widened as he came to the realization of what was going on. Eggs! Rii was laying eggs! But how could that be? He didn't know Rii had a mate! Well listening to her wonders it seemed she actually had none. Rhune wondered what had happened in her past that could lead to such a situation. For a few seconds he got stuck in awe. What he was witnessing right now was the miracle of life itself. He was the witness of a dragoness laying eggs and bringing new lives inside this world. How proud must she be!
In any case, though, there was something that worried him. Why was there no healer here? With his condition Rhune knew all the Earthwing healers, and that other dragon was none of them. There should have been a healer making sure the laying didn't go wrong! Even the humans back there were trying to ensure nothing went back during egg laying!
"Rii... You need a healer! Do you want me to... to fetch Nara?" he asked, visibly worried.
It was obvious Rii would say yes, but even in that situation it didn't occur to him he should have decided alone to go and fetch the other healer anyway.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 am

The King was busy as usual, Making plans for events still a ways off, some that perhaps would never be. But it was always good to be prepared. At some point, as he made his rounds and spoke with those who needed to be spoken with, Baldirak started hearing whisperings of eggs. When he finally found a moment to himself to listen to these whispers, he learned they concerned Rii. She had been pregnant? Apparently, it was a surprise to the Dragoness herself. As curios as he was, Baldirak didn't seek the female out, assuming she was with some Healers. He would see her later.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:41 pm

She was dumbfounded once again. Mating was thought by her to be known instinctively, expanding more than mere companions willing to live and look after one another. So Lespernii could not really understand why Rii posed those questions. For a long moment, while the plants scented the room, Lespernii just stiffened. She never had a mate before, and compassion for others was a little difficult for those like Lespernii to bring out.

When she shook her head from the shock, she realised another round stone next to the egg. Another one? But this one was larger. Rii seemed to know what to do with those eggs, pushing them comfortably in the nest. Mating. It will have to be that pure instinct which drove you to such acts. You enjoyed the ecstasy of it, do you not? She asked this rather calmly lit with a bit of coy, but stopped when a male had intruded into the den. Males. Always acting like all of Pyrrhia was their territory, with little regard to privacy and civility. Had this be Lespernii's den, she would have thrown him out. She diffused that desire quickly, but a glare to the male.

Lespernii then turned to Rii, ignoring the offer made to find a healer. What do you plan to do with the eggs? You brought new dragons to our world, yet you are conflicted still within. She reached into her sack and pulled one of the vials of honey. She then placed it near Rii. Eat. It will help you regain your strength.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:49 am

Her eyes go wide as Lespernii speaks of how the act of mating brings pleasure. That bit of knowledge made a little gear in Rii's head click, as she put two and two together. Th.. that. With the... Rii clears her throat. That good feeling when being really close with a male... So that makes eggs? How come I didn't have eggs the other times I did it? Rii tilts her head a bit at Lespernii unsure of how the woman would answer. Then she hears Rhune's exotic voice full of worry.

Rii hisses as he mentions Nara. Oh gosh please don't bring her here. Rii says to Rhune shaking her head a bit as she does so. There were already enough dragons around her right now, and if she had already successfully laid two eggs without much of a problem she should be fine right?

Without questioning Lesper about the honey Rii lapped it up enjoying the sweetness of it. Honey had all sorts of health benefits and she knew that it would certainly help with her stress right now.

...but yeah I enjoyed it. I just.. didn't know that this happens after that. Rii answered the other womans earlier coy remark arching her own neck a bit. Ri enjoyed the act quite a bit actually, but now knowing that eggs were the result she wouldn't think of doing it again unless...

Unless what Rii? Eggs are natural right? She thinks quietly while remembering how close her parents had been. Was that something she should want? Another dragon to be that close to? Shaking her head to rid herself of these thoughts Rii concentrated on herself. She still felt pressure inside, much like gas, that she now knew was the feeling of an egg inside of her. However was this feeling the after effects of laying the other two eggs? Or was there another coming still? She couldn't tell, not right now anyway.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:01 pm

The King now had a few minutes to himself, having finally gotten his Advisors to find something else to do for awhile. He went to the Healing Chamber to see Rhune and ask how his training went. But he didn't find the small EarthWing. With a curios growl, he left and went in search of Rhune.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:20 am

There seemed to be no end with her questioning. All of them should have been learned through instinct, through their needs. These were what made them who they were. Yet, it was like this dragon was born, absolved from who she really was. It somewhat worried her. Rii may as well ask Lespernii what it meant to be a dragon. For now, it was like some common and lesser animal’s spirit was trapped in a body of a dragon.

Lespernii shook her head. She should not be in her thoughts right now. Rii was still grimacing after the second egg. She could be having a lot more within her. With every passing egg, Lespernii was growing more and more curious as to who her mate could be. At least the long dragon taken in some honey within her system. It would help her relax and numb her pain for a while.

Rii had answered to the male dragon that she requested no healer. Good riddance. Lespernii knew what Rii was going through and did not want any more dragons waltzing in uninvited to a female’s den. She wanted to send this male on his way, knowing that he would be of very little use to them. But what if he was Rii’s friend? It was likely so since the male was at least worried of her. Hissing at the male was perhaps not the greatest impression she wanted to make upon fellow Earthwings.

Lespernii closed her eyes, deep in her thoughts when Rii gave her another question. How should she answer it? She did not want to add any more confusion if she was unfamiliar with her actions. But when the silence was becoming painful, she had to speak. Perhaps you were infertile… or your previous mates were inferior that they are underserving to bear our young, so our wombs reject them. Our eggs are sacred, my sister. Only the strongest may have us. Not only must they prove their strength and worth against their own, but to us as well. Lespernii’s last sentence was calm and cold as she offered a sideways glare towards the male dragon, if he was still there.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:08 am

((Welp sorry, after some thinking bringing her anyway ^^))

Rhune stood perplexed as Rii was visibly taught how mating worked. Did dragons not know how it worked instinctively ? At least Rhune himself knew how that worked... well, sort of, the rough lines at least... He wasn't really knowledgeable in the area, actually. But the relationship between mating and eggs was at least clear for him. What left him perplexed though was the part when Rii said she didn't know who she mated with. Wasn't one supposed to only mate with one dragon and stick with them ? There was something he was missing there.
But one thing was sure : right now, this whole thing was making him uneasy. Rhune felt like he wasn't belonging here - and the hissing both Rii and the other dragon had made when he arrived was a clear indication of that. He was worried for Rii, but he was about as clueless as the dragoness was about what was happening. At least the other dragoness seemed to know what was going on. Maybe Rii was right, maybe Nara wasn't needed for that.
"Erm... Well, I guess... I'm only bothering you right now, and... that's not what you need. I'll come back... later." Rhune half stuttered, difficultly finding his words with all the tension around.
And with that he went away, feeling this was for the best. Rii needed calm, that was all.

The green dragon headed back to the healer's area, seeking Nara. Not because of Rii's problem, since the dragoness had clearly stated she didn't needed a healer. But Rhune still needed that salve for his tired wings. The muscles were still feeling like they were burning. Maybe he tried a bit too much today... As he entered Nara's area, he saw the little dragoness was only arranging some fournitures. Nara turned her head, smiling as she saw Rhune.
"Hey Rhune ! How are your wings today ?" she asked.
"Hello, Nara. They're fine. I just need a salve, I... might have done a bit too much." the green dragon replied.
"Sure thing ! Is Rii busy ? Rii is normally the one giving you the salve..." Nara chirped, already on her way to get the salve Rhune needed.
She frowned as Rhune stopped smiling.
"Well, she is... laying eggs." Rhune replied.
"Oh, she's helping someone lay eggs ?" Nara tilted her head.
"No, she is laying eggs."
Nara froze, the salve in her paw.
"Rii... was pregnant ? Nara didn't know, Nara usually notices those kind of things... Who's attending her ?" she asked, visibly surprised.
"It's Lespernii." Rhune replied.
The little dragoness turned around so swiftly it almost startled Rhune.
"But Lespernii isn't a healer ! Wasn't any healer free ?" she shouted.
Rhune was surprised to see Nara in such a state. It was the first time he was seeing the healer angry like that, and also so serious. Nara darted between her shelves, gathering a few bottles so fast Rhune had trouble following her with his look. The green dragon could only blink as the satchel got fuller and fuller, and suddenly arrived on his back.
"Alright let's go. Faster, faster !" Nara called Rhune.
By the time Rhune understood he had become the transport for Nara's remedies, the dragoness was already at the entrance of her den. The green dragon trotted behind her as the two made their way back to Rii's den.

A quick flash of green was all Rii and Lespernii would notice when Nara arrived, an annoyed expression on her face - which was actually really unlike her, it probably was the first time they were seeing her without her eternal smile.
"Stupid Rii ! Rii should have sent Lespernii or Rhune to bring a healer ! What would Rii have done if it went bad ? Stupid ! It's not only about Rii, it's about Rii and her children !" the small dragoness angrily said before anyone could say anything about her arrival.
Nara darted toward Rii's lower belly, running one of her paws along her belly to feel it.
"One more. Now Rii shuts up, no talking. Only relaxing, and letting it go. Relaxing, and letting it go." she said.
Nara was regularly flapping her wings, which sent some of that powder they were emitting on Rii's lower belly. Her muscles would relax by themselves, and any pain she was feeling would subside. But those usual gestures was all what was normal on Nara's behavior. The dragoness looked extremely serious, and wouldn't talk - even interrupting anyone who would try to talk. This was totally at the opposite of her usual behavior.
Some panting could be heard as Rhune arrived as well, carrying the satchel Nara had filled.
"Ah, good, Rhune. Put them here and go." Nara only said.
Rhune nodded, leaving the satchel on the ground and quickly leaving the room for whatever errand Nara had sent him to.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:15 am

Baldirak had searched just about everywhere for Rhune. Now he worried something happened to the small EarthWing. Had someone been mean to him and he ran off? Perhaps he had tried to do his training alone and got into an accident? The King was ready to start a search for Rhune when he felt the Dragon's tremors and looked around. He saw Rhune leaving a den tunnel and wondered who he could have been visiting, as Rhune's den was in the other direction. Another curios growl left his throat as he made his way over to the EarthWing, who seemed to be in a hurry. "Rhune? Where have you been?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Rhune raised his head as he heard Baldirak calling him. The bigger dragon seemed somehow worried. Did he also hear about Rii ? But then Baldirak asked him where he had been. Had he been worrying about him ? Well it was right that Rhune wasn't in the healing area like usual.
"Oh, hello Baldirak. I was at Rii's den. I just wanted to... ask for a salve, but... she's laying eggs ! Nara ordered me to... fetch some food and water. I... I need to see the... Trackers area, right ?" he asked, too fast for him to find his words in time. Visibly he was quite concerned about all this and had taken the mission Nara gave him at heart.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:18 pm

The King blinked in surprise. "Rii was pregnant? She never looked it. Well, you don't have to go to the Trackers to get food, there is some in the market. Do you know where that is? I can show you, if you need." As Baldirak awaited an answer, he wondered about the absence of Rii's mate. Perhaps she felt bringing in a second Dragon would be too much to ask, and so said mate continued to live where ever Rii had lived before. He turned his attention back to Rhune and did a quick inspection of his wings.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:01 pm

(OOC: I'm assuming from Rhune and Baldi's posts that RHune followed Nara part way into Rii's den and that Baldi followed Rhune there. So both males are either in her den or at the entrance of it able to see what might be going on.)

IC:

Rii's mind began to calm but her body was still tense. At least the honey half worked. She watched Rhune walk away feeling a little bad for him. He didn't HAVE to go, though she would certainly rather speak about this mating topic alone with the other female. Especially since Lespernii's words were logical and reminded Rii of how she normally thought of the world when not in this particular situation.

She made a mental note then to try to spend more time with this female in particular if she ever had the time to spare after this.

Perhaps you were infertile… or your previous mates were inferior that they are undeserving to bear our young, so our wombs reject them. Our eggs are sacred, my sister. Only the strongest may have us. Not only must they prove their strength and worth against their own, but to us as well. Lespernii's words made complete sense to Rii then. She entirely agreed with this, and she nodded calmly to this answer finally feeling a semblance of acceptance to her fate.

So the things I did with that royal guard what was his name? and Slychotic, plus the males in previous years, was mating. I guess the others were all inferior to me. Does that mean that the nightwings were worthy to create new life though? Even after the bad things they did to me? She remember Xangor and the other nightwings who had tortured her as well as all of the heavy labor they made her do. A shiver runs down her body then as Rii wonders which of the two males had been successful in creating eggs with her.

Then a flutter of light wings ushered the small earthwing healer known as Nara into the room. Rii doesn't mind letting a hiss slip through her jaws as the more knowledgeable healer, and her superior in all regards, prods at her belly. Quieting her small hiss, Rii just closes her eyes letting Nara fuss over her. The complaints and orders that the smaller dragon throws at Rii wash over the bluish womans ears as she half ignores her. I can't be calm with you around... her thoughts echo as Rii sighs and feels her belly muscles clenching. When her eyes open again she notices Rhune at the back of the room with a bunch of supplies attached to him. Her nostrils flare out at the sight of him. She had told him NOT to bring a healer into here and he had gone and done it. Rii let's her anger boil at the male until she spots the king in the entrance way of her den speaking to Rhune. Pure embarrassment filtered through Rii as she looks away and tries to calm her emotions. Why did he have to come and see her like this? Why did he have to see her so weak and unsure of herself? Shaking her head and laying it upon her paws Rii then tries to concentrate solely on the final egg as it moved lower down her abdomen.

The feelings intensified for a moment, but did not pain her like the second egg had. Then a soft "plunk" sounded as the third and final egg landed in the nest bumping against the second larger one. Rii shudders as she lets her muscles retract and relax. A long sigh comes from her maw as she opens it to pant and cool down.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:02 pm

Rhune slightly tilted his head, seeming to think for a second.
"Oh, marketplace... I know where that is. I'll go right now, Rii will need this soon !" the green dragon said.
With that he ran away, toward the marketplace. He had to bring that food as fast as he could.

Nara stepped aside when Rii began to have another series of spasms. It didn't take long before the dragoness laid another egg, her last. Nara quickly inspected Rii after she laid the egg, but everything went fine. Nara fluttered away just to take an ointment in her satchel, and began applying it on Rii's underbelly. That would help her relax her muscles and regain her strength after this tiring event.
"There, there. Three healthy eggs. Now Rii just needs to regain some strength." she chirped.
Right as she finished her sentence Rhune entered the den, slightly panting. He was carrying some food and a recipient full of water.
"I got what you asked. Where do I put it ?" he asked.
"Oh perfect Rhune. Bring this here. Rii has finished, and Rii needs to eat now." Nara replied.
Rhune nodded and brought everything in front of Rii, keeping a safe distance. His instincts were telling him that getting too close from a dragoness and her eggs wasn't a good idea.
"Here, Rii." he simply said, nudging the food and water toward her.
Nara fluttered away from Rii, having finished with the treatment.
"Now Rii needs rest ! So everyone leaves !" Nara called.
The healer then turned toward Rii, with a small smile. "Rii needs someone to stay with her for the moment. Rii will need someone to bring her food and water since she can't go away from her eggs... Would Rii mind if Rhune stayed ?" she asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lespernii Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:18 pm

((OoC: Welp, there goes the posting order))

The male seemed to have left. Lespernii know not what or where he was headed, but at least he was gone. Finally they could have some privacy. Haven was a huge place, and she did not want more than two crowding into a den like something scenic was to happen. Especially in Rii’s case, laying eggs was only natural after all and should not come out as a surprise. However her mate remained unknown. Lespernii asked her that question but even she did not know. Her instincts could be so strong that it overruled her memories and reasoning. This was not the first time Lespernii saw something like this happen to one of her own.

Before she could ask her another question, another figure, much smaller than the male before, barged into the den. Lespernii had enough. The only thing refraining her from blasting them with harsh words, from sending a swarm of her bees against them, was that this was another female—another sister. Rii was certainly not happy to see her come in uninvited. This was Nara, one of the healers within Haven. However being a healer gives one no privilege over the other, and Lespernii grabbed a claw full of dirt when she just waltzed in across the room and put her claw onto Rii’s belly. She was a healer! Sure she knew the moral codes of one.

Before she thought this could not get any worse, a fourth dragon came. It was the male before. Lespernii was on the edge at this point, but it took a buster from the healer to push her over, and she stood up with a deep rumble in her throat. Who are you to think you can just come in here and order us around? She snapped. Though it could have gone unheard, as Rii laid her third, and perhaps final, egg. The male disappeared, again, gone to the marketplace but Lespernii heard he would be coming back. A dragon needs no help for something as natural and instinctive as laying an egg. Why should I bring forth a healer when it is clear another presence like you will humiliate her? We are the queens of Pyrrhia! It is we who bear the eggs from mateship. And it is we who brings them upon our world. Why should we disgrace ourselves and request for she who was not needed? We are not humans. Neither are we fools! She refrained herself from uttering any curses, especially now that she could pick up the scent of her king.

Nara added that Rii “needed someone to stay with her”. Was she blind? Lespernii had been staying beside her this entire time. How stupid could this female get? No. She was underserving to have the honour of being called her sister… but she was a sister nonetheless. Why not you? She asked the healer when she requested for food and water. However Nara responded to her remarks, Lespernii was not leaving and would make sure the female could see that—if she were at least a tad smarter in that manner.
Lespernii
Lespernii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next