Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Draken, Seawing King Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Draken, Seawing King Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Draken, Seawing King

5 posters

Go down

Draken, Seawing King Empty Draken, Seawing King

Post by Draken Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Personal info:
Name: Draken
Alias: Drakey
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Draken can be shy when it comes to talking to anyone new, but otherwise, Draken is kind and friendly dragon to be around. He loves to play with friends and hang out with people he knows. He loves to explore, to see if he can find someone new to talk to or something that looks interesting to him. He keeps a journal by his side, to jot down what he finds, his friends and things he likes so he can always look back into it whenever he forgets something. Though Draken is very serious about his tribe, as well as being serious when he fights, he is brave and barely ever backs down from a fight, though he will only enter a fight if he is told to or the oppmemt hurts one of his friends or family.
Nightmare mode: in Nightmare mode, he wants to be in fights, he has the desire to fight someone and is filled with dark thoughts, he can't control himself and will accidentally hurt his friends if he is stuck in this mode for too long. He hates if he hurts his friends/Family
Interest:
- Friends/Family
- watching the sunset
- Hatchlings
- Meeting new people
- Exploring
- His journal
Dislikes:
- Nightwings
- Hurting his friends/Family
- anyone who threatens his tribe
- Losing a fight
Fears: Draken is scared of losing all his family and having to witness them die

General appearance:
Height: 30 feet
Scales: Draken is Blue, except for some parts of his body which is Grey (basically Grey spots). Draken has Navy blue horns, gills on his neck, a navy blue underbelly, Orange webbimg between his feet like a seawing, Black and Blue Wings wings and he has a Orange spine fin on his head to his back (Like Arkkor's signature). In Nightmare mode Draken's grey spots, horns and his spine fin all turn red and the rest turns all black.
Eyes: Green. Nightmare mode: Glowing Red
Appearance: Draken has a mace like tail which means at the end of his tail there is a sphere with spikes all around it.

Tribe information and status:
Tribe: Seawing
Inheritance: 25% Nightwing, 75% Seawing.
Family: Father: Arkkor. Mother: Quail (Npc)
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: Stardancer (Adopted), Noctissa, Sera, Nia and Lalani (Hatchlings from his past mate, that he is willing to take care of)

Skills and Abilities:
Strengths: Draken is able to swim up to 80 mph because he's part Seawing, making him able to get away from most problems, and because of the mace like tail Draken can swing it and hit people with it to defend himself.
Special abilities: Draken is able to turn into a shadow for only a limited time, though he is not invisible, only his shadow can be seen and this only lasts for 5 seconds. Since Draken has gills he can breathe underwater (duh). Draken also has a shadow breath which allows him to cover in area in black mist, the black most does not harm the oppmemt in any way, just covers the area in a black fog. Also he has a Nightmare mode, Nightmare mode increases his strength by 2, doubling how much damage he can do and how much he can lift. Without Nightmare mode Draken has troubling lifting up a large Boulder that is more then 15 feet. With Nightmare mode, he would have no problem lifting and throwing the Boulder, but would definitely not be able to lift any dragon over 25 feet in nightmare mode. During Nightmare mode, Draken can breath a dark beam from his mouth, the beam is similar to a kamehameha from DBZ, but less powerful, smaller and it comes from his mouth (I hope that's ok, I didn't know how to describe it). If the beam hits then it will hurt the oppmemt majorly, such as if it hits their arm, it would be difficult to move that arm and if it hits their leg, it would be difficult to move that leg.
Weaknesses: once again, he can only be a shadow for 5 seconds. Draken does not do well if he is mind controlled and also doesn't do well with Ice. In Nightmare mode, Draken's weakness is Light based attacks. If Draken is hit in the head too hard in nightmare mode then he will go unconscious, this only happens in nightmare mode and he will be unconscious for an hour and won't be able to go nightmare mode until the next day. Draken can only stay in Nightmare mode for an hour and once an hour has past, he will also go unconscious, but this time, won't wake up until 2 hours has past. Nightmare mode makes him slower, making it easier for speedy opponents to take him down. The beam can only be used once during nightmare mode and once used, Draken loses a bit of energy allowing any opponent to hit him.
Combat Style: Draken likes to make friends rather than fight, but if he does fight then he starts off by disappearing into the shadows and using his speed to hit the enemy's pressure points.

Background: When Draken was born he found himself in the middle of no where, no parents, no nothing so Draken was forced to live by himself for the last 14 years. Because  of this Draken thought his parents never loved him and took him there for a reason, so he vowed never to be rude or mean ever again. Which is why he is always friendly. As he progressed, he found himself a journal and quill, as he aged in the Nightwing tribe, he made many friends and jotted everything fascinating in his journal to remember. He was soon trained by Sly as a healer, where he slowly started to get more serious about his life. He had tons of fun with Storm and other friends he made along the way, he went to a nobody to a somebody.

Soon, he found a Nightwing Dragoness named Vera. He loved her and soon they both became mates. Draken tried his best to care for her and the 5 kids he and her had, but soon, Vera ditched him, starting the depression age of his life. He had to take care of his 5 kids alone the best he could, while going grouch depression. When Vera left him, he kept having nightmares about the bad things that have happened. He was confused as the nightmares kept happening. Soon he realized that he was Demi God and the nightmares was just his Nightmare mode telling him that his powers have been activated.

It took a while for him to get used to his nightmare mode and soon, got used to it. Soon, he took a trip to the Seawings and where he decided to talk to Arkhor. Soon realizing that Arkhor was his father. After this, Draken left the Nightwings and moved to the Seawings, to be near dragons like him and be near his father. 2 of his kids: Sera and Lalani didn't like this and left him. This made his depression go further, though he still had Noctissa and Nia by his side. Because he lost those kids, he decided to adopt a Nightwing hatchling known as Stardancer, who he loves just like he loves Noctissa and Nia. He soon became Liuetenant of the Seawings where he got more serious about his tribe and rank.

After a while, he went to Arkhor to help him with his depression and Ark did exactly that, Draken resumed his happiness and because of Bassassail's disappearance, he became Seawing King.

RP sample: Draken (now all alone) was trying to make his way back, but all of the sudden Draken was startled by a humongous roar. Draken quickly hid in the bushes and was trying to find out where the sound came from. As he was in the bushes he thought to himself "what could happen if whatever's out there finds him", but he looked up and saw what it was 2 Dragons fighting in the sky. Draken was scared because he was all alone and not with someone to protect him. So Draken stealthy got away from the fight and continued his trip back home.

Last edited by Draken on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:19 am; edited 30 times in total
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Draken, Seawing King Empty Re: Draken, Seawing King

Post by AuSurath Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:43 pm

Hi Draken, welcome to the NW's! Very Happy I cannot 'accept' applications, but I am not sure if new members are required to make an RP sample or not. Happy rping!
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:44 pm

oh I didn't know about that but thanks Smile
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello Draken! I'm Cosmos, an Administrator here on DRF! I am so glad you decided to join our community! I will be reviewing your application today.

"Special Abilities: Invisibility (Draken can go invisible to get away from bigger Dragons)"

I'm afraid I will have to decline this app for the following reasons. There is no heritage that you could trace back to that could enable you to just "disappear". Secondly, you have not filled out certain fields of the template, or even posted them. Please add the remaining fields to your application and fill them as needed.

Solutions: Remove the ability. (Though I suggest you spice it up by saying "He disappears into the shadows/Blends into the darkness" instead! That would be acceptable) Add the remaining fields. Bump when edited!
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:22 pm

there I fixed it and thanks for the idea of disappearing into the shadows thing
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Approved. ^^
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:25 pm

YAY Very Happy
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:53 pm

this app will be edited due to new changes to Draken
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:13 am

Approved
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:42 am

this will be edited for the 3rd time Razz
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Approved.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Hello!

Please update and add certain fields from the new application format, like by adding inheritance and any such fields that are missing.

In strengths, you say he is a fast swimmer, how fast can he swim?

For special abilities, how does Draken blend into the shadows? Does he just mimic the shadows colors or what? Also, what does his black mist and black beam do? How much stronger does Draken get in nightmare mode?

Bump when edits are made!
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Bump
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:16 pm

What do you mean by increases the strength by two?

You still haven't said what the black mist does.

And how does it majorly hurt the opponent in the beam?

Bump when explained.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:26 pm

Bump
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Bump again
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Bump
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:50 am

First off, wifi died last night.

Secondly, I not once told you to remove the beam ability, but to define what it does.  You just said that it hurt, nothing more.  I wanted to know how it hurt, which you have yet to do.

When you say doubling your strength by two times, we need to know your basic strength without the ability.  So, how strong is Draken when NOT in nightmare mode? And by strength, do you mean just physical strength or what?

Bump when changes are made
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:21 am

I'm sorry I caused problems, I just got a little upset, it's nothing towards you, I'm sorry, I just really wanted to get some things done as leader on my birthday, I'm very sorry, anyways, bump.
Draken
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:13 am

Seems good with me, and no worries. As for leader things, you can get topics going and plans going, and all topics started can still be rped, as any app changes do not take effect in current rp's, only new ones.

Anywho,

~Approved~
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down