Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Vote_lcapCosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Voting_barCosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings

+3
Aqua Splash
Phantom
Cosmos
7 posters

Go down

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Empty Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings

Post by Cosmos Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Bronze-dragon
Personal Info
Name: Cosmos
Alias: Second King of Earthil
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Cosmos is a very gentle brute but has a strong sense of just and rights for others. But he has lots of other qualities as well! He's kind to all life (or at least most) and can be the most reliable, trustworthy, and dependent male most would meet. But, could also be seen as your foe knowing how fierce he can be in combat. Cosmos is very social but does like solitude and silence every now and then. When someone looks lonely, he'd wrap his wing and coil his tail around them until they are in a better mood. He could be a broad back to lay on, o feel safe and reassured. As much hope and courage Cosmos has in the most tragic of times, he thinks logically and can be quite the strategist. He knows his limits and while he tries to overcome those boundaries, he knows when to rise to a challenge and knows when to submit to the fact of being too reckless.

Inheriting such a fierce personality in combat, Cosmos would do anything for his tribe. He'd stand up to those who threaten his kin and his friends. But no matter what situation, he never goes into battle without a plan. And he is quite quick at thinking of them if he does try. He'd plummet into hellfire or declare war all for his tribe, and how they are treated.

Cosmos can be strict and harsh but he only means good cause. As for love? Well, he can be romantic. He was never really that charming but he does know how to please some ladies. Cosmos is very clumsy and gentle. He'd never start a fight with no reason. He's always the peacemaker. But then again, when he is being the King he is, his personality would shift into "time to get serious" mode. He's become demanding, strict, and arrogant towards other tribes. With good reason of course.

Interests:

• His Family and Tribe.

• Observation in solitude.

• Feasts and events that bring people together.

Dislikes:

• War & Conflict

• Those who threaten his people.

• Water.

Fears:

• The loss of his tribe.

• His family being harmed.

General Appearance
Height: 300 Feet
Scales: By default, golden. Colors may vary.
Eyes: Golden, crisp brown.
Appearance: He is originally a earthy-brown dragon with forest green highlights on his scales on his back and on the tips of his wings, also his neck. He has horns that curve at the end and leathery wings. He also has small spikes going down the spine of his tail too. And he has hazel eyes. He is as big as a small mountain. His appearance constantly changes depending on the climate and his surroundings.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: EarthWings
Family:

• Nessonth (Father)- Deceased

• Cinna (Mother)- Deceased

• Kilarth And Henrith (Older Twin Brothers)- Deceased/Whereabouts Unknown

Mate: Rektani Lozain of Earthil
Hatchlings:

• Sorrel- Daughter

• Baldirak Sapiens Draco- Adoptive Son

• Rylatha- Adoptive Daughter

• Vilkas- Grandson

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:

• With his large, bulky build, Cosmos is twice as durable as other dragons are. He can withstand the most powerful of physical attacks and lay a few bites of his own.

• Aerial Agility- Despite his large structure, Cosmos is relatively flexible in the air. He can twist turn almost as fast as any other dragon could. His wings are large, powerful, and completely fit for aerial maneuvers.

• Weight- Being the big brute he is, he weighs a lot but is powerful enough to keep up with how big he is with ease. Knowing how big he is, just by stomping on the ground can make it rumble, he can even cause earthquakes with a lot of force.

Special Abilities:

• Acidic Breath- Cosmos has the ability to spew acid at his foes. This acid is scorching hot and it's temperature can be reduced willingly. This acid can be clear as day, black, or toxic green. This acid can chew through steel, rock, and bone!

• Acidic Skin- Will acid coursing through his body, Cosmos can willfully let the acid go through his skin and use it as an armor. He is naturally immune to it's only a/effect.

• Acidic Mist- Taking the gas from his both and exhaling it through his mouth and nose, this mist can get into the victim's lungs and scorch them over time or in an instant. This mist stings and burns like fire. It is very hard to avoid. This gas can turn back into a liquid willfully.

Weaknesses:

• Stealth- He is horrible at stealth in general. Can he blend in with his environment? Yes. But that doesn't essentially mean that he can't obviously be seen.

• Fire- Self-explanatory. A natural weakness.

Combat Style: N/A

Background
History:
Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Xauueo (Kilarth and Henrith. Here is Nessonth and Cinna.)
Early Childhood:
Born into this vast world and raised by a fierce father and a playful mother, Cosmos was part of the second offspring and hatched only a few years after Kilarth and Henrith, his older twin brothers, were hatched. As sad is it was, he was the only egg who hatched. His father, Nessonth, and mother, Cinna, only assumed they were stillborn. But nevertheless, they loved Cosmos all the more. The first thing that Cosmos did was whine, cry, and.. roll in the mud? They only assumed he was cold before naming him Cosmos. Kilarth and Henrith were very curious about their new little brother. The twins agreed as often as they disagreed. They were both drama queens.

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings 30v2o79
Late Childhood:
Around 10 years old at the time (Human years), Cosmos was outside playing or reading his scrolls on his favorite rock. He would always play with Kilarth and Henrith, and they'd always play with him. Nessonth would always scold the three brothers for skipping their hunting lessons. Henrith and Kilarth would take them sometimes and Cosmos.. he would do his own hunting lessons. Catching mice and lizards. Sometimes even a calf or two. And his mother always knew about Cosmos's hobbies, and when they were alone she'd always take walks with him and play. Sometimes watch humans from afar. They seemed so harmless. And they were.

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings 35kl5ac (NUUUUU, KILARTH, HENRITH, DUN LEAVE MEEEEE!)
Adolescent/Late Teen:
With his brothers matured, they immediately left the nest and off into rogue lands with a long, happy goodbye to their mother, and especially Cosmos. Nessonth, however, didn't seem to care. Without a word to their father, both took their separate ways. Cosmos wasn't so happy about it and stayed depressed for awhile. His hunting skills weren't all that bad but Nessonth was disappointed on how Cosmos didn't turn out to be the great hunter Kilarth and Henrith were. But even then, his brothers played with him whenever they had time. Cosmos wished he could've gone with his kin, but  his mother didn't think he was ready. And so, he continued with his maturing life. But it was only a matter of time before Nessonth died of old age, Cinna had a serious illness that never seemed to fade. But, she managed for another decade.

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings 2dumicy (Much Cossy. Very wow. Such majesty. More Cossy.)
Adulthood:
It was only a matter of time before Cosmos was 25. He should've left the nest  5 years ago but his mother was growing more ill by the day. Defending her from the hazards of the world. She soon died and Cosmos mourned for days before deciding he had  to go live in the protected territory of the Earthwings. He was an Earthwing, but he never lived inside of the territory. And thus, he traveled.

RP Sample: Cosmos, Main Account.

Last edited by Cosmos on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 14 times in total
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Empty Re: Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings

Post by Phantom Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Good job Cosmos! Wink

I'm Phantom, the co admin and tech admin. I also roleplay as Gemini, the NightWing Queen (on a different account. You'll see me on quite a bit on her)

Have fun and welcome to the site!
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings Empty Re: Cosmos, Second King Of The EarthWings

Post by Cosmos Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Thanks! Can't wait! Cool 
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Splash Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Welcome! I'm Aqua Splash the SeaWing leader. You can join EarthWings if you want an earth dragon tribe. I'm not sure if there still active. And you can't be the size of a small mountain for many reasons.
1. What would you eat?
2. You wouldn't fit any territory (I mean you would fit but you can't live with us and stuff because we're pretty small)
3. That's insanely huge. The smallest dragon (full grown) is as tall as an basketball net.

But other then that it's an awesome application!

Last edited by Aqua Splash on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aqua Splash
Aqua Splash

Female Scorpio Snake

http://the-forest.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Aqua Splash, have you read the Dragon Qualities? They can reach up to 50 ft in height.

Also, his size is perfect for an EarthWing.

There are mountains... O.O
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Splash Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Um... mountains aren't 100ft. Maybe if he toned it downed a bit.
Aqua Splash
Aqua Splash

Female Scorpio Snake

http://the-forest.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Alright then! xD

Last edited by Cosmos on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi Cosmos, I'm Shardas the main admin and creator of this site. Nice character desc. And yea, as Aqua Splash said, you would be good for EarthWings, as they don't have many members, and because Cosmos means 'Earth'. Cool prof pic. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this site, and have fun!

-Shardas

BTW, Gemini, cool new prof pic as well. Smile
Astral
Astral
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:38 am

Hi! I'm Twilight, a NightWing Tracker. Welcome! Nyan Ninja
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

https://www.wattpad.com/story/75597567-seven-of-the-saber-holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Oh, thank you. I'm in chatbox at the moment competing with Avian for something totally mature(ahem not)^_^

Last edited by Cosmos on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Woah! Nice description! That image is totally awesome! If I was to fight you, I'd die in awe of your epic bronze scales!
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Updated. I just reread the first replies and wow.. I had such poor spelling and grammar then..
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down