Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Wayward Son (Monsoon) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Wayward Son (Monsoon) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Wayward Son (Monsoon)

4 posters

Go down

Wayward Son (Monsoon) Empty Wayward Son (Monsoon)

Post by Rateevko Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:53 am

The wayward son of Moonwing had carried on from one place to the next as he roamed the lands. While Ratty was ever loyal to his parents, and often checked in on his mothers nest to see his younger siblings, he was often missing while wandering the lands. Rateevko wasn't sure what he was looking for, but there always seemed to be something new and exciting around every corner.

There were also times when he would visit the skywings to see his father. Especially since Moonwing had promised to show him around but continually put Rat down by saying "I'm too busy right now..." or something along those lines. So Rat often went, by himself, to see the skywing territory and try to find his father just to annoy the older male.

Today however the young seven year old dragon was flying around near the seawing border. He had not crossed it, but was perilously close to doing so. With the sun high in the sky and a smile on his face, Rat had no trouble enjoying the fact that he was alone on such a fine day as this.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Wayward Son (Monsoon) Empty Re: Wayward Son (Monsoon)

Post by Arkhor Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:08 am

// hmmm not sure what you want me to do XD, might have to include Aero though if Rat is only 7 then that would make Monsoon like 18-19 lol //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:30 am

I sighed as I flew out of my cave, off to find the one child who flew off. I would just have to hope that MoonWing came to watch Zorya before she flew off too. It was actually highly unlikely that Rateevko would run off, and if so he'd usually say where he's going. Like to the SkyWings to find his father, although I didn't get why he liked going there anyways.

Finally finding his small white shape I flew next to him, sniffing the air that held a bit of SeaWing stench. "You do realize you are dangerously close to the SeaWings. I don't think they'll be as kind as the SkyWings are acting to be." I said in a tone that could be classified as annoyed.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:39 pm

(Ark now may you can just have Monsoon nearby? Spot them IDK?)
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:43 pm

( but Rat is sooo young XD )
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Coelus Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:50 pm

(XD I know. Areo can you think of something that would get them at least around eachother?)

Ventus Coelus

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:04 am

(Ugggghhhh finnnneeeeee)

A bit of mischief came to mind. Just because I may be an adult with kids and a mate doesn't mean I have to act that way. "You know... Maybe we could test that theory... How do you say we fly down there?" Before Ratty could actually answer, I stopped flying, falling down on my left side. Doing dangerous flying was almost a fun past time. Before hitting the ground I spun, straightening out and gliding over the trees before landing on a shore by a lake.

Glancing back I looked for Rateevko, to make sure he didn't try and copy me or if he did, that he was still safe. I stuck my tongue out, the smell of fish and saltwater strong here. It was far enough in the border for dragons to be wandering around, or for little hatchlings out to explore. I sat, licking a paw as I waited for Ratty to stop by me or call out in need of help.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Ratty did in fact try to copy his mothers awesome flying skills. However as he did so a blast of wind twirled him about on the way down. One moment he was falling through the sky back first then the next Rateevko had managed to recover himself and level out only a few feet from the ground. Then he hovered over towards his mother before landing.

When am I going to be as good at flying as you? Rat asked kind of depressed at his own horrible flying skills.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:50 pm

I tsked at Ratty. "But, my little Rateevko, what you did there was some expert flying. Pulling up at the last moment is no easy job," I said with a smile. "I forgot when I learned how to do that, but it wasn't before a lot of crashing, I can assure you that." Giving a slight smirk I glanced around, not seeing anything that gave sign of another SeaWing around. Frowning, I said, "Well, why don't we just go further in then?" Glancing back at Ratty I started to walk forward and farther into the territory, where at least some SeaWing might be lurking.

(Btw might switch the third person sometime... Idk, it's slightly annoying me.)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Tue May 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Rateevko flexed his wings once beaming under the praise his mother gave him. Maybe it was hard to right yourself in mid air but he still couldn't do any of the tricks his mother could perform in the air. Still her words heartened the boy as he trotted after her.

The dark female was being bold today, showing off the very traits that made Rat so fearless. Aero suggested that they continued forward and led the way as Rat followed. They were deep in a mangrove forest right now, but large patches of sand and marshy salt water occasionally peppered the forest. They were nearing the ocean though. Ratty could tell because of the smell of salt on the wind and the sound of waves crashing upon the shore. Maybe his mother would let him swim at the beach when they got there? It was a little warm out, and the water would quickly cool him down.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon May 23, 2016 6:08 pm

(Ugh when is Arkhor going to join dis)

Aero watched as they emerged on a beach and after looking up and down it, she frowned. Still no SeaWings in sight. These dragons had terrible guards, where were the trackers at least? Even if she didn't know much, she at least knew that they shouldn't be letting rogues walk all over their territory.

The sun was heating up her black scales, but she was unsure if she wanted to go into the salty fish-water. She did walk close to the shore before laying down in the warm sand. For some reason, the sand felt better than the sun did. "Go ahead and play in the water if you want, Ratty." She said with a smile, knowing that at his age he'd want to play in the water. If she was younger she would've wanted to too.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rateevko Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:16 pm

( OOC: O.o Rat's got crabs)

Rat played in the shallow water of the beach as his mother suggested. He quickly found out that little crabs inhabited the sandy bottom after they began pinching his soft skin. Curious about the creatures but not happy with the pain Rat stuck to the rocky areas of the beach where the crab populations were less of a problem to him.
Rateevko
Rateevko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down