Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Grand Reunion (Private with Azronical) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Grand Reunion (Private with Azronical) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Grand Reunion (Private with Azronical)

3 posters

Go down

A Grand Reunion (Private with Azronical) Empty A Grand Reunion (Private with Azronical)

Post by Eysseth Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:44 am

Eysseth shivers a bit at the cooling air around her lifting herself off of her sleeping mound. Looking at the empty cave around her the dragoness sighs. "I guess Vulcan is still meeting his highness. The cold time is coming. I had better get on with the day though." After stretching her body as much as she can Eysseth slowly ventures through her little system of tunnels. A small smile and nod cross Eysseth as she checks on her stash of ores from her many digging adventures. "Need to get Vulcan to see if he can use any of you."

Feeling happy with her little walk around her tunnels Eysseth scratches her claws against her fire starting stones to light a fire for warmth. It is one of her days off and Eysseth would go out digging soon, but for now the dragoness just wanted to warm herself up a bit. However a sound catches her attention from one of the tunnels leading to her tunnels. "Who's there?"
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

A Grand Reunion (Private with Azronical) Empty Re: A Grand Reunion (Private with Azronical)

Post by Azronical Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Azronical had spent quite awile alone and it was deffinantly getting on his nerves. He spent to much time with his creations and not enough with others... He had recently made a large batch of very interesting toys desighned for hatchlings after learning where alot of the places hatchlings where. He had a soft spot most would say for the young alltho a few would go as far to label it as a mild obsession. He usually couldnt pass by one without trying to play with it. The toys where very detailed each little detail down to strands of hair carved into the lightweight version of stone he used. Alot of them resembeled animals and some of the various dragon types. All of them tho had a set of cut gems as their eyes and where adorned with small ones one several places. Noseing them into a bag he worked his way to the place.

It took a good hour to reach his destination. Stopping at the tunnel he walked as quietly as one his size could down it laying the bag down. Just before he could lift his head he heard the voice of the resideing dragoness makeing him tense up. Quick as one his size could be he retreated into the caves.

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

A Grand Reunion (Private with Azronical) Empty Re: A Grand Reunion (Private with Azronical)

Post by Eysseth Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:23 pm

'Running...' Eysseth thought in her head both hearing and feeling the intruder running through the tunnels. 'They are going west...towards the hatchery...I must cut them off.' Eysseth herself took off down a different tunnel hoping to cut off the intruder before they got to the hatchery where her wards were. Naturally another caretaker was looking after the eggs and hatchlings, but the Head Caretaker could not let anything happen to her wards.

Although slower Eysseth ran with all her speed through her secret shortcut tunnel she had dug only a month before. Emerging from her tunnel into a crossroads she quickly scans around for the intruder venom welling up on her fangs which are beared and ready for a fight. 'No one is going to get to my wards on my watch.'
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Azronical ran quickly thrue the tunnels after haveing heard the dragoness chaseing him. He wanted to drop off his bag in the right spot so he picked it up as he ran. He quickly made his way to the crossroad she was before hideing in a nearby cave entrance.

He sighs seeing her form the shadows keeping him hidden before placeing the bag on the ground. He rols the bag into view before makeing his retreat thrue several tunnels of his own hidden amongs the walls.

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:37 am

Not seeing anyone move in the tunnels Eysseth continues to wait until something rolls into her view. Without thinking the dragoness pounces and tries biting however her jaws only caught air. What?

Eysseth looks around quickly looking for the dragon she thought she saw only to look down and see the sack that had an oddly familiar smell. Her anger turned to curiosity as she inspected the sack. That smell...it smells so familiar. What is this? Upon being prodded the sack opens revealing toys.

Eysseth was near completely dumbstruck. The toys in the sack were similar to ones some of the hatchlings had been playing with recently. But the main thing with the dragoness' attention was the smell. A smell so familiar that it brought Eysseth to tears. The smell of a hatchling she had lost many years ago.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Last edited by Asvania on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Meanwhile Azronical was pretty clueless as to who the dragoness was. There was something familiar in her scent but the memory was to old for him to dredge up. He had been very carefull to make his way home without traversing areas other dragons did.

He was somewhat of a recluse haveing avoided other dragons for most of his life. He spent alot of his time makeing beautifull rooms and art for his home. After reaching home he didn't enter it instead laying near the entrance to think on stuff. He did miss company only really experiancing some when he worked as an active guardien but he left the city to many dragons for him to feel comfortable there. He became so lost in thought he eventually drifted off into sleep not relizeing even with his windy path home he had left a strong scent trail to follow.

(Btw this rp is dated just before he became master architech for the coty and erde being built)

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:19 pm

After a minute or so Eysseth was able to focus again after her crying over a lost hatchling and she noticed the scent trail. The dragoness had to follow the trail. She had to find her lost child. After wiping her eyes with her tail Eysseth gathered up the toys from the back and brought it with her as she set out through the tunnels to find the lost hatchling.

It took a decent bit of time and Eysseth almost lost the trail a few times, but finally the dragoness found a spot of stronger scent. Peeking her head into the lair she found the scent of the hatchling practically assaulted her. There it was. Laying outside of the door. Eysseth's lost hatchling. Without thinking the dragoness dropped the toy sack and hugged the other dragon tightly tears coming to her eyes again.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:58 am

Azronical was currently dreaming when he was hugged. Feeling his body encompased by the much larger dragon he eeps out growling. He tried squirming out like crazy freaking out. "Dont hurt me please!" He screamed out feeling overpowered.

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:10 pm

"Azronical...my missing hatchling...it's been so long..." Eysseth continued to cry as she hugged her lost hatchling. It took her a few moments to register what Azronical had said. "What? I would never hurt you Azronical. I'm sorry. You don't remember me do you?"
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:57 pm

His eyes widened as he heard her call him her hatchling and knew his name. He stopped struggleing when he relised she was only hugging him and relaxed "I...I can't remember much about my younger years. It's all kind of fuzzy and missplaced. You seemed so familar when I saw you I knew something was up. So you where the one I remember keeping me safe..." He said his voice confused but he was relaxing.

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:07 pm

(Poke)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:23 pm

"I thought I'd never see you again Azronical. I missed you so much. My lost hatchling..." Eysseth continues her hugging while beginning to purr and nuzzle the dragon. All of the dragoness' feelings were mixed and all were trying to show through. "Why did you run away? I cried for months after you left. Where have you been all this time? Have you been the one making toys for the hatchlings all this time?" The thought of her overloading Azronical did not cross Eysseth's mind as she bombarded her lost hatchling with questions.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:09 pm

It was was quite overwelming for the dragon being hugged by a huge dragoness who was his only mother he knew after years of being away. Feeling the nuzzles tho left him calming down and he began to return them nervously. "I dont know why I left... I think I remember going to explore and getting lost. And yes Ive allways really really liked hatchlings so I brought toys to the nursery I made for them." He said begining to give a happy growl.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Mon May 02, 2016 8:11 pm

(Do i need to poke everytime x.x i luv this tp to much to let die..)

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Eysseth Sat May 07, 2016 3:04 pm

(I had finals and the final weeks of class. I'm sorry that I kept you waiting, but no worries. This won't end til it's over yeah?)

Eysseth's purring intensifies. "I am so sorry I let you get lost. I never should have let you get out of my den." Finally the dragoness releases the hug and smiles looking into Azronical's eyes. "Do you have a job? The hatchlings love your toys. I would love to have you there making more toys for the younglings. They are as energetic as you used to be. And just as hard headed." A deep chuckle comes from Eysseth's stomach as she is happy beyond words. "I can dig you a new den closer to the hatchery and closer to me and I'll be able to see you every day and..." Without meaning to Eysseth goes on and on in a very overwhelming way.
Eysseth
Eysseth

Female Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Fri May 13, 2016 10:02 am

Azronical watches her as she talks still a little stunned from the recent things happening. Here was the one mother he had known and he had no idea how to react. The best he could do was awnswer her questions. "I am an architech for my job and yes I can make more toys for the little ones. Im close as is allready to you its barely a walk and ill come and see you more often. " (i never noticed you posted thats my bad.)

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Thu May 19, 2016 7:27 am

(Poke)

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Azronical Wed May 25, 2016 9:19 pm

(Poke)

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:56 am

(Desperation poke?)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down