Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fear and Courage - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fear and Courage - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fear and Courage

+4
Vilkas
Akull
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Rii Rii
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fear and Courage - Page 2 Empty Fear and Courage

Post by Rii Rii Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

(OOC: This might be more than a visit.)

Rii had escaped from the nightwings territory. She was sure that the least they would do was torture her if she was caught leaving them. Now that she had her sister Mairii back all Rii wanted was to be someplace safe.

However the rogue lands were not safe anymore. Not since the nightwings had begun taking them over. Paranoid about sleeping someplace where they might attack her again the female had been traveling near the borders of other dragon tribes. She figured that the nightwings would at least keep away from the other tribes to avoid fighting with them. It was on the second night that she found the young dragon and took the abandoned child from the icy crags of the mountains. The third night she had carried the young child with her to allow it to rest and recover. The fourth night she had been in a forest hiding inside of her own tunnel curled around the hatchling when the she dragon remembered the home of the earthwings.

Nobody since her parents had welcomed her to their home like the earthwings had. Even Adair had not offered to take her to his tribe, and even if he had she would wonder if his tribe would even welcome her. The earthwings though, didn't seem worried about her at all. The healer and the vulcan were curious about her but not threatened it seemed. Rii thought long and hard about what she was about to do and could not see any other option. She had to stay away from the nightwings, and she could only see herself staying with the earthwings. Though she also feared losing all of her freedom, Rii feared torture and death more, and so hoped that the earthwings would be friendly once more. She also feared for the child with her now, that they would not accept him.

Rii left Au for a short time in the tunnel outside of the earthwing's territory then sealed the tunnel up to keep out predators. Of course she left an air hole for the child to breath, but Rii hoped that the young dragon would stay put with the fresh kill she had left it while she acquired them a new home. Then she quickly traveled over earthwing territory rushed and unsure of their future.  

The slender dragon galloped through the trees keeping her wings as close to her body as possible. Her shining scales glittered underneath the dappled sunlight filtering through the thick canopy of trees. The sun was high in the sky as the woman found her old half made tunnel. Quite a few months ago she had quickly made this tunnel to get away from a rather annoying giant eagle, and then the earthwings had found her.

She had accepted that the eagle and Rock had been allies of sorts after noticing their relationship with each other during her first meeting with them. The woman was actually hoping to run into an eagle or one of the earthwings in order to speak with them. Though ultimately her goal was to speak with the earth king.

She passed by the old half made den on her way closer to the cave that she had stayed in for a while when the earthwings had kept her captive. While Rii didn't want to just barge in on their home unannounced she wanted to be someplace more safe than just sitting like a duck in rogue territory. She hoped that by staying at the cave just a few miles outside the earthwings tunnels that somebody form the tribe would come across her and alert the others so that she wouldn't have to scare them on accident.

Last edited by Rii on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Fear and Courage - Page 2 Empty Re: Fear and Courage

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:27 am

((I did, Cray))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:20 am

((Okay thanks i wanted to know if it was you or Cossy Very Happy)) Cradore stood up and walked out of the cave and motioned for Rii to follow. "Follow me and I'll take you"
Guryon
Guryon
God of Tsunamis and the Ocean

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:52 am

Thank you so very much sir. Rii dipped her head in thanks then turned to follow Cradore out of the cave and back into the forest. She waved her tail at Vilkas and uttered a hushed farewell to him before leaving the area.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:24 am

Cradore took several turns and twists. He eventually got to a tunnel. He went down and down. He against took twists and turns. Cradore eventually reChed a medium sized area. Cradore motioned for Rii to wait here and took off. He searched for his king.
Guryon
Guryon

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:40 am

Rii followed Cradore down the familiar tunnels of the earthwing's domain. Well, some tunnels were familiar. Others were entirely new to her. Rock had taken her down the halls so long ago that she might not even remember some of the areas he had once shown her. The only tunnels she remembered clearly were those that led to the healing area and the vulcan's work area.

Once she was brought to a smaller cavern which lacked the presence of any earthwing at all. Most of the dragons were in the more crowded center of the maze-like caverns and tunnels. There, ordered by Cradore to stay, Rii sat and viewed her surroundings. She still wasn't comfortable here, though the woman was far less tense than when she had been staying in the nightwings palace servant quarters and the territory surrounding them. She wondered if she would ever be able to fully relax while being among a large group of dragons.

Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:32 am

The King was sitting in the training chamber, overseeing some new aerial combat techniques. But even with 300ft ceilings, some were difficult to perform within the tunnels... Another reason that Baldirak was planning to return his tribe to the surface. This would have to do for now, though. While Baldirak was discussing some temporary changes with the instructor, he heard a familiar pair of wings. Cradore. He turned toward the entrance to the chamber. "Something important to tell me, Cradore?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:15 am

Cradore bowed to his king after finding him and llooked up. "There is a serpent wanting refuge" He stood up and looked behind him. "She calls herself Rii"
Guryon
Guryon

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:18 am

"Rii? She's ready to accept my offer, then." the King commented as he recalled a conversation some months back. He turned to the EarthWing he'd been speaking to and dismissed him to continue with the training. Baldirak then looked back at Cradore and nodded toward the entrance to the chamber. "Lead on, then, Lieutenant."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:23 am

Cradore nodded and turned around. He went back to the place he left Rii. Cradore nodded at Rii and sat down to the right off the two.
Guryon
Guryon

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:28 am

Rii stood there waiting for anyone to come and summon her, but to her surprise Rii spots the king himself coming to her.

She rightly bows as the large dragon settles across from her, then rights herself and nods in thanks to Cradore. Then she arches her neck as noble and graceful as she can and gives Baldirak a small but warm smile.

It truly is a pleasure to meet with you again king Baldirak. She greets him first then sweeps her tail around to settle over her front claws.

I have a few things I would like to ask you about. If you would allow me to. She says calmly while admiring the color and depth of the kings eyes. Though the woman makes sure she doesn't look into those shimmering depths for too long for she did not want to offend him in some way.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Baldirak followed his Lieutenant. But unlike all other times, the King does not hide his limp. Walking into the small chamber Cradore had led him to, Baldirak's pale eyes fell on the familiar form of Rii. As Cradore sat off to the side, the King took his own seat across from the serpentine Dragoness. "Rii. I knew we would see you again. If you have questions, please, feel free to ask them."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Rii took a calming breath as she blinks at Cradore and the king wishing for once that Cradore was not there. I suppose this will have to do though. She thought while preparing her words within her mind so that she didn't say something wrong.

I have come to join the earthwings good king. I bring my experience as a rogue because as a rogue I had to learn many things in order to survive. I am a great hunter, can heal various injuries and illnesses, and I can fly great distances as a scout should you need me to. Though I would rather not fight, I can defend myself and the tribe should you ask that of me. Lastly, I collect various gems, metals, and minerals. These earth materials I can mold with my claws and fire into various tools, jewelry, or weapons. I believe this would be most useful to your tribe. She finished listing her strong suits suddenly surprised by how much she had learned to do while living on her own as a rogue. The thought made her proud causing the woman to lift her chin just a tad bit.

There is one thing I must ask you about before you mull over my words in your mind. I must ask if I may keep and raise a young child I found close to death in the snowy mountains. Normally I would not have stolen the child from the area, but it was obviously abandoned and would have died should I not have interfered. I don't want to leave the youth now just for the safety of a tribe if you don't want to accept him. She explained the extra piece of baggage that was the child Awoo in a tunnel outside of earthwing territory. If all went well now and Baldirak accepted both Rii and the child she would go back immediately to retrieve the little nightwing.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:46 pm

The King listened in silence. He said nothing even when Rii paused. He noted her strengths, one of which would be useful for trade. For a moment, he thought of his own past as a Rogue, how he had brought his experience to the EarthWings. And then the Dragoness mentioned a Hatchling. From the location, it sounded as if the child had been found in IceWing territory. His nostrils flared slightly as he contemplated this new and sudden addition. But it didn't take long for the monarch to decide. "I will accept you into my tribe, Rii. You and any in your charge. I remember you expressed an interest in Vulcanry and Healing. If these are the ranks you wish to have, you can begin work in them immediately. There are other things, but for now, you may go collect your child."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:48 am

(OOC: Maybe Cradore and Baldi can chat for a bit while Rii goes to fetch Au? They may want to talk about Vilkas maybe? IDK)

Rii nodded and felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders as the king allowed her to keep the young child. She shuffled her wings and bowed low again showing her thanks.

Rii wasn't expecting to feel much different about being fully accepted as part of the tribe though. Surprisingly she felt a tad bit giddy about that fact, and the woman wondered if she would do well with the more learned healers and vulcans of the tribe. The thought crossed her mind that she would also have to move her horde of goodies and various rocks closer to the tribe's territory or perhaps within it. However that was something to think about later. Right now her main concern was bringing Awoo back to the earthwing tribe. She was worried that something might have happened to him while she was gone.

I thank you once again my king. I will bring the child immediately. With that said she dipped her head once to Cradore then turned and galloped through the tunnels back to the surface. Once at the caverns mouth she flew off in the direction of the borders as fast as she could fly. Her wing's pounded the air as the she dragon disappeared over the canopy of trees towards her ward.

(exit Rii momentarily)
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:55 pm

He hated being left alone in the dark. No hatchling should ever be left alone, trapped in a cold, dark tunnel, with nothing but blackness and desp-oh, meat! Young and barely learning how to rip meat off of a carcass, little Au started to eat out of the hole made by Rii when she made her kill. He then began the next battle, pulling a piece of meat off the carcass. It was a bloody battle, but in the end, he stood victorious, a mouth full of meat, and his enemy dead before him. He was however coated head to toe in the blood of the kill, but he was more proud of pulling some meat free to fret about how clean his skin was. AuSurath chewed on the meat for a while, quickly becoming bored and falling asleep. It wasn't until he heard noises outside the tunnel that he panicked, turning tail and fleeing to the opposite end of the tunnel, leaving little bloody footprints as he ran, being red with some of the kill's blood over him, having slightly dried.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:01 am

Rii re entered the tunnel digging away the earth she had left to hide the entrances existence. As she delved deeper into the earth her tongue flickered tasting the air. She found that Awoo had eaten a bit of the food she had left for him, but since they were going to be departing for the earthwing tribe she figured that wasting the meat would be bad.

She finished off the extra food quick, then looked for Au. He had gone to the back of the tunnel and she did not need those cute but bloody little foot prints to tell where he was.

Awooath we need to get going now. Don't you want to come outside? She called out gently to the young dragon before licking her chops clean of the quick meal from a minute before. We need to go meet our new friends. She added then before snaking her long neck down the tunnel to try and nuzzle Awoo's very messy head.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:09 am

Whatever was coming it was digging through the tunnel, coming to eat him. It was probably the ghost of the dead thing he was eating, coming for revenge and was going to eat him. He didn't want to die! He wanted mommy, but she left and was gone, leaving him alone to fend for himself, and now stuck in a hole with a ghost coming to eat him. When the ghost came in, and started to eat its own remains, he hid behind a too small rock, trying to hide and his skin matching the dark ground, except that the blood gave him away. Once he heard the ghost speak, he realized it was not a ghost coming back from the grave to eat him, but that it was Rii, the one who kept mispronouncing his name all the time. "DAT NU MAI NAEM!!!!!" he pouted, sitting up from behind the rock to give a not so happy look at Rii for leaving him alone in the dark hole. His pout didn't last however as Rii nuzzled his head, making him giggle and pounce her neck. "Fluffy" was all he said, clinging to the blue fur.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:22 am

Rii frowned as Asoowath again complained that she had not gotten his name right. She couldn't help it, but every time he complained she felt very badly for the mispronunciation of the youths name.

Luckily the child's anger faded as he jumped up into her mane. She flexed her fur so that it stood up and would be softer as well as more fluffy for Au to climb in. Then Rii began to dig back out of the den. She shook her mane when they got outside then looked down at Au. Let me carry you there. We must meet with them quickly and flying is faster. She sat down then offered her front claws to Au to sit on so that she could hold onto him gently but firmly. Then, if Au obeyed, Rii would take to the air and make her way towards the king and his guardian.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guryon Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:15 am

Cradore stepped forward after Rii left. ”My king, If I may say something. Do you know of her history as a rogue. It may be helpful for me"
Guryon
Guryon

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:50 am

Baldirak had intended to leave when his Lieutenant spoke. He looked up at the larger Dragon. "I know nothing at all, Cradore. The last time she was here, she was in Rock's charge. Speak to him, perhaps she confided in him." With that, the King left to return to the training session.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Still hugging the soft fur around Rii's neck, AuSurath held on as she walked and began to dig, holding onto her neck/fur with all four paws, clinging to her. Once outside, he let go and more or less plopped onto the ground, blinking his eyes rapidly as he tried to get used to the bright light. The warm sun felt nice, giving him more energy to start to run around in circles, especially after eating a nice meal. He was at first going to run around Rii completely, but soon realized it was too far to do so, so settled for running around her front paws, until she held them out and spoke of leaving. Stopping his run, he tentatively stepped onto Rii's paws and waited. "Ohkay mees Wii Wii" he said as he blinked and looked up at her.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:19 pm

The she dragon kept Au close to her as she lifted off the ground lightly held in the air by only her wings and the wind. Then with a few strong downward strokes she rose in the air over the tree canopy and headed for the earthwing king. She made the trip as even and smooth as possible for the young dragon.

Soon they reached the caverns mouth. Rii carried Au with her still unsure if she wanted him running around with other large dragons out and about. The snake-like woman certainly didn't want the little hatchling to get stepped on by someone.

Eventually they made it to the tunnel where the king was. She then loosened her grip and lowered her claws in case Au wanted to get onto the ground.

This is the little one I had spoken about. She smiled then looked down to Au to see if he was scared or excited.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:20 am

Once again the King observed the training sessions; one group had moved on to using armor. Beneath his paws, Baldirak felt the earth trembling with the pawsteps of his tribe. He had learned to recognize certain EarthWings in this way, as each tremor was unique. Right now, he could feel one which was unique to a certain female. "Rii." he said just at the serpentine Dragoness entered the chamber. He turned around to face her as she spoke. Baldirak's pale gaze fell to the Hatchling she head with him. The expression on his face was one of surprise; he had seen this Hatchling before, many years ago. "I know this little one... So many years ago, now. Do you remember me, Young One? How curios, you are still so young and small... Did you not age?"
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:10 pm

Au just watched Rii fly into another tunnel, expecting it to be another place where she would hole him up as she went on another thing called an "air-wand". He still did not understand what that was, but just assumed it to be some sort of thing the large blue fluffy dragoness did. When they landed and she lowered her paw, he gingerly stepped off it onto the ground, but stayed near Rii. His head perked up though when a loud booming voice echoed and looked at Baldi, his eyes going wide. It was the monster that chased him at the foodie thingy with mommy Wisp! When the monstrous thing spoke to him and glared evilly at him like he was a snack, he wet the ground and bolted under Rii, running away and not hiding under Rii. He would run and attempt to crawl into the smallest hole that he could fit in so that the giant couldn't get to him, completely blanking out in pure panic.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:51 pm

(pretend I'm Rii)

Rii looked down at Au watching the little one patiently until suddenly the child looked at Baldi, and then bolted. She twitched in surprise as he headed down the tunnel.

Awoo! Come back! She called out then began to turn to head after him. I'm so sorry, but what did you do to him to make him so scared of you? Rii called over her shoulder to the king before galloping down the hall to catch up to Au and keep other dragons from getting close to him.

Awooath he's not going to hurt you! She tried to calm the little one ignoring the smell of urine in the air. She didn't know how to keep the little one from being scared and that fact made Rii wonder if she really should be caring for him. How could she be a mother to this youngling?

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next