Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Two Of The Same (Private with Nikolina Findorr) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Two Of The Same (Private with Nikolina Findorr) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Two Of The Same (Private with Nikolina Findorr)

2 posters

Go down

Two Of The Same (Private with Nikolina Findorr) Empty Two Of The Same (Private with Nikolina Findorr)

Post by Lao Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:01 pm

The large Guardian walked out of his den. It had felt like it had been so long since he had,  yet it hadn't even been for over a day. He spread his wings and took off into the sky, trying to get as much time as he could gliding to increase his stealth so no others would see him. Lao did this for awhile before he grew bored of it and just gave up on the whole stealth thing. At this point he didn't really care who meet him or not. He finally started to descend.

Lao landed in the cold and harsh lands he called home. No One really stood a chance in the barren frozen wastelands of the Icewing territory. He paused for a moment and pondered the thought. Why was it they lived in such a beautiful yet empty place. Looking around he noticed how empty it really was. So much land and no one to enjoy it but a few. It made him begin to feel a little empty inside the more he thought about it.

Giving out a large sigh Lao began looking at the landscape. He inhaled the cold air, giving a slight sting to his lungs. Why had he come out here? Lao didn't really care for being social, and he didn't need food... Maybe his body was trying to tell him something. Maybe about getting out more and being social. Oh well... Who knew?

Lao laid down in the snow, the cold wind blowing snow across the land. The sun was up now, it had to be about noon or so. His dark grey-ish scales now reflecting the sunlight, giving off a slight metallic shiny look. He needed the sun anyway, it felt good to really enjoy himself for once and not take orders he knew would most likely have him end up getting killed.

Today was a good day... A good day indeed. Especially because the snow had lightened up for once... A rare occasion for the location.

Last edited by Lao on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Lao
Lao
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Two Of The Same (Private with Nikolina Findorr) Empty Re: Two Of The Same (Private with Nikolina Findorr)

Post by Nikolina Findorr Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Nikolina soared through the warmed chilled sky as the sun beamed on her warm fur raising her body temperature even higher than normal, which was not a bad thing in this harsh temperatures. She was high enough to be hidden within the remaining snow clouds that the sun did not disperse. This was her true home, though physically her body belonged to the Tribe, her heart belonged only to the skies.  They brought forth  a freedom like no other, a serene blissful feeling that only can be obtained by true happiness.

Even while in a state of bliss Nikolina forced her senses to stay on high alert. Her attention would be caught by one lower in the city who appeared to have some training as a tracker. This particular dragon was stealthy but not experienced... No it seemed that this dragon did not care to tap into his full skill. Nikolina was now curious as to who this dragon was, she wondered if this dragon belonged to the tracker ranks like she had long ago. She yearned to interact with any form of tracker. Since her recruitment to the Findorr clan she has been forbidden from interacting with the tracking units but Nikolina would not let anyone control her, even her own mother.

Nikolina had to know if this dragon was a tracker,  of course she would be disappointed if he/she were not but this would give her an opportunity to interact with other IceWing natives... Closing her eyes, Nikolina would position her body downwards entering a swan dive position as she quickly fell from the sky clearing the remaining clouds as her speed increased in a attempt to close the gap between herself and this mysterious dragon. By this time the Dragon below and any other within the general location could hear a loud whistling noise as Nikolina's body cut through the wind as she dived to her target.

As she neared the ground she was sure that the other dragon would be able to see her now as she continued to free fall a few feet from their location. Nikolina just before making impact with the ground would swiftly open her wings and eyes allowing the ascending air to forcefully lift her body now allowing her to glide forward only for her to land on the roof of some dragons cave. Having done reckless things like this a thousands times she was very comfortable with the rush of this free fall. Staring towards the now resting in the snow she would lift and stretch her wings to their maximum length before releasing a ferocious roar as a snow power. For added beauty the snow around her would glisten the same colors as her fur as she readied herself to speak.

"Sorry about that... I can be a little flashy sometimes, I find it fun to catch people off guard... How was my entrance? Oh my, sorry for my rudeness, I am Nikolina Findor self proclaimed White Snow Goddess."
Nikolina Findorr
Nikolina Findorr
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Two Of The Same (Private with Nikolina Findorr) Empty Re: Two Of The Same (Private with Nikolina Findorr)

Post by Lao Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Lao turned to see another Icewing closing in on him fast. 'What are they doing...?' He thought to himself as the dragon landed close by him after choosing such an... 'Interesting' entrance to say the least. Making a quick assessment of the Icewing he could tell they definitely thought very highly of their character.

The real question Lao was wondering is why someone would take such a trek only to talk to him. This wasn't like most dragons... Most would normally turn away from him to begin with. "Why are you out this far from any buildings Icewing... It's not safe out here." Lao said trying to sound official like he was actually doing something for the tribe... Which was... Half true... Had he seen any actual threat he would intercept, but he really was just aimlessly out here doing nothing.

Taking a deep inhale the guardian looked the newcomer in the eye. They had managed to follow him silently... Which didn't help his trust issues that much knowing he could be followed and not even realize it. Unless this specific character peeked into his interest, he'd most likely come off cold. Lao truly didn't want to seem mean or like a negative person, but he just couldn't help it sometimes.
Lao
Lao
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Findorr Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Nikolina slightly turned her head to the left as she heard the words of the male Icewing. Clinching her teeth slightly she resisted the urge to reply with such a hostild remark especially seeing that she didn't have the information she needed and besides maybe he didn't mean it in that way, but of course Nikolina intended to have a little fun, [color=white]"My my aren't we a little sexist? I maybe be a female but that doesn't mean I can't handle myself." Nikolina would release as chilled summoning spiked piece of ice to form destroying a near by boulder. Nikolina would return her vision back towards the dragon as he would watch his movements

"Believe or not I am a Guardian for the the tribe, although I prefer to be a Tracker... But enough about me whats your job around this Tribe?"
Nikolina Findorr
Nikolina Findorr
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lao Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:58 am

(How did I miss this... So so sorry (*._.) )
Lao looked at the female IceWing. 'Sexist...? How was he being Sexist...' "It's a protocol remark for the safety of our tribe." The guardian rolled his eyes at the female, Or what would of looked like he did has his eyes not been white voids... The Guardian looked at the Female and how she destroyed the boulder. It was a rather... Interesting tactic to say the least.

When Lao heard she had asked what's his job he decided to mess with her like he was of some major importance. He looked her in the eyes with a cold expressionless blank stare and a straight face. "That's not important and you don't need to know..." The Guardian acting serious yet being completely laid back in his head the whole time.
Lao
Lao
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down