Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dragonia Mechina: A Dragon Fanfic: Plot Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dragonia Mechina: A Dragon Fanfic: Plot Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Dragonia Mechina: A Dragon Fanfic: Plot

2 posters

Go down

Dragonia Mechina: A Dragon Fanfic: Plot Empty Dragonia Mechina: A Dragon Fanfic: Plot

Post by Bassasail Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:53 am

Okay, so for a while now I have thought about this idea for my story. it is the year 2130, the Earth's forests are still in place granted there are larger civilizations and the sort. There are a total of only 200 cities on the earth, years after many wars calming the countries down most of the cities were destroyed, but, those ruins are covered in plant life and the forest. Dragons have remained hidden through an alternate realm, still in the past, humans in that realm began to take over, enslaving and killing the great beasts. Humans from the future realm discovered the great portal and saw this action and had great pity for the beasts, knowing what they were going through, the humans came up with an idea. To set things right for both worlds, they created great mechanical beings known as Dragonia Mechina, Mechanical/Robot Dragons. Being given the minds of soldiers and the such, each Mechina has been given one task: to stop the alternate humans from killing the dragons and drive them back into fear. The Mechina understood, but one had malfunctioned with a virus and the brain as well, driving the Mechina insane, it infected most of the others as well, forcing the portal closed and destroying the world they were born in. Very few had survived the onslaught, but those who had survived had created the Mechina in secret, there are only ten of the allied Mechina, the story is about one of them known as Kyoto. Kyoto-06 may not be the largest, not the strongest nor fastest, but he knew to do anything to get the job done. With a new war on the horizon, Kyoto and his crew begin their assault on the Ex-Mechina, doing what it takes to stop them from destroying all of man, and beast.

So, what do you fellas think of it? I'll have characters up soon, but I can take requests from others for their characters to be in the story if they'd like?

Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Dragonia Mechina: A Dragon Fanfic: Plot Empty Re: Dragonia Mechina: A Dragon Fanfic: Plot

Post by Draco Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:03 pm

That sounds awesome! Once it comes out, i'll join.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Dragonia Mechina: A Dragon Fanfic: Plot Empty Re: Dragonia Mechina: A Dragon Fanfic: Plot

Post by Bassasail Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:30 pm

If you have any ideas just tell me so and the such, I am still working out character ideas (which will be A LOT) and how things will truly play out, and @ the moment I am working on another story, so it may take a bit for me to start on this. As for characters, like I said I am in the works, if you have ideas just throw them at me.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:58 pm

i got an idea. I've tried a idea of draco to expand his character and failed, and this is that the spirit who got draco got another mechanica to make him crazy from all of the power and insanity of the spirits brethren dying, so it makes that spirit had came onto the other ones and infected them with the insanity it has. But the only one who is immune to it is the last mechanicas still active, and Draco (if i can add him, that is) knows about this evil and will help by letting the spirit go inside him. i hope you like the idea, because that is a good idea of what i would say, and will expand the horizon of the plot.
(LONGEST. THING. EVER!)
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Um, well I had something similar to it, while the primary antagonists are the Mechina's there was going to be detail in the story of how they went crazed. I liked the idea you had, but I already had something in mind. If you could come up with something that would be great:
Ideas I already had and each chapter gives a very brief description of something, kind of like a back of a movie case:
Chapter one: The creation of the Mechina's had began and are on a test run
Chapter two: Mechina's get into action
Chapter three: Mechina's are infected

That is all I am giving, three out of god knows how many chapters.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down