Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hunting Games *Night Wings* Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Hunting Games *Night Wings* Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Hunting Games *Night Wings*

+10
Hyruu
ShadowCast
Cradore
Kurai
Loque
Crystal
Valdys
AuSurath
Dynamic Oreo
Oculus
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hunting Games *Night Wings* Empty Hunting Games *Night Wings*

Post by Oculus Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Welcome to the first hunting games of the Night Wing Empire.  The rules are simple, no killing, causing damage to civilians, and no maiming.  What does this game entail?  It is a very simple game, but one that requires the utmost skill in order to achieve victory.  There will be two teams, the defending, and the attacking.  The entire game will start at sunrise, and last for two days.  The defending team will be the bulk of the dragons, from new to experienced, while the attacking team will be for those training to join one of the stealth ranks, along with a few experienced to assist.

Attacking Team:
Target:  Oculus
Mission Objectives:
-Remain uncaught by the defending team
-Deliver a "killing" blow without being caught or seen
Description: The attackers goal is to assassinate a target, Oculus.  Their mission is to achieve it however they can while remaining uncaught while in the Night Wing Capital.  While this is mainly for training for those aspiring the rank of Assassin, it is also a way for those wanting to become a spy, by showing their abilities to follow someone and obtain information without being caught, then relaying that information to more experience attackers.  Each attacker will be given a red paint to stain their claws to mark their strikes, since the rules are no killing and maiming.  They can also attack the defending team, but risk their position being alerted, where real guards may come and assist the defending team, forcing the attacker to surrender and be removed from the game.

Defending Team:
Target:  Oculus
Mission Objectives:
-Protect Oculus at all costs
-Capture/eliminate the attacking team
Description:  The job of the defending team is simple, defend Oculus at all costs from the attacking team.  Oculus will NOT defend himself in order to test the abilities of the defending team, and will go about his day with no regard to ambushes.  The defending team will consist of mainly guardians, or those aspiring to be a rank along the guardian tree like Royal Guard.  Some trackers may participate in the defending team to counter attack the attacking team, or to lure them into a trap.  Each defender will be given blue paint to mark their claws in order to show if they hit an attacker and "killed" them.

Once someone is hit and marked with paint, they are considered out of the game, so attackers must pick the right time to attack, and defenders must be alert at all times to prevent the attacking team from successively "painting" Oculus.

*Must post with NW character*
Name:
Current Rank:
Rank you want to become: (If applicable)
Team to join:

Please remember to not godmod, and that there should be more defenders than attackers, so if you apply for attacker as a guardian, you may be moved to defending team if not enough people apply for defender team.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Hunting Games *Night Wings* Empty Re: Hunting Games *Night Wings*

Post by Dynamic Oreo Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Would Oreo be to good to compete in this, maybe just oversee everything and make sure no one actually kills him X3
But if not...

Name: Dynamic Oreo
Current Rank: Royal Guard
Rank you want to become: LEADER, MAHAHA
Team to join: Defending
Dynamic Oreo
Dynamic Oreo
Night Wing Royal Guard
Night Wing Royal Guard

Male Leo Horse

http://dragonsrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Dynamic Oreo wrote:Would Oreo be to good to compete in this, maybe just oversee everything and make sure no one actually kills him X3
But if not...

Name: Dynamic Oreo
Current Rank: Royal Guard
Rank you want to become: LEADER, MAHAHA
Team to join: Defending

Nah, Oreo needs to get off his lazy butt and participate Razz The attackers are training to be full on assassins, and if we later get enough assassins and royal guards, I'll do same topic but limited to only RG's and assassins for a showdown of which branch is superior :3
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdys Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:32 am

Already posted in the NW new ranks thread but it just so happens I've found this one after I post asking where this was.

Name: Valdys
Current Rank: Tracker (she hasn't been approved yet so I don't know if that's applicable as colours haven't been given to me)
Rank you want to become: spy/assassin
Team to join: Attacking
Valdys
Valdys
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 am

Name: EveningSong
Current Rank: Uh.. I think Evening was a Vulcan/Mason, right?
Rank you want to become: Uh... I like the Mason rank.
Team to join: She shall defend along side Oreo!
Crystal
Crystal
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Female Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:18 am

Asrane wrote:Already posted in the NW new ranks thread but it just so happens I've found this one after I post asking where this was.

Name: Valdys
Current Rank: Tracker (she hasn't been approved yet so I don't know if that's applicable as colours haven't been given to me)
Rank you want to become: spy/assassin
Team to join: Attacking

No worries, once an admin accepts your app, I can change your color to black.

Crystal wrote:Name: EveningSong
Current Rank: Uh.. I think Evening was a Vulcan/Mason, right?
Rank you want to become: Uh... I like the Mason rank.
Team to join: She shall defend along side Oreo!

Please reread the first post.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Name : Loque
Current Rank : Tracker/Magistrate
Rank you want to become : Spy
Team to join : Attackers
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Name: Kurai
Current Rank: Tracker
Rank you want to become: Assasin
Team to join: Attackers
Kurai
Kurai
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:06 pm

Loque wrote:Name : Loque
Current Rank : Tracker/Magistrate
Rank you want to become : Spy
Team to join : Attackers

Finally leaving the dark corridors known as politics? Razz I vaguely remember you initially wanting to spy, so sounds good!

Kurai wrote:Name: Kurai
Current Rank: Tracker
Rank you want to become: Assasin
Team to join: Attackers

Assassin is a tough rank and demands utmost precision and skill, so remember you may not make assassin first attempt as its a hard position to be taken into, but display perfect skill and you can achieve it. Also, I plan on doing a couple more of these just as ranking games for everyone, so if you first don't succeed, try again! (Or just dominate and get it first attempt ._. )

Alright, since lots want attacking team, would anyone mind also controlling random guardians for defending team? (No just controlling them to make your character look good, try only combating/spying/ambushing randoms controlled by someone else to prevent this)
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:55 pm

I think Kurai can take it Occy.
Cradore
Cradore

Male Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCast Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Name:ShadowCast
Current Rank:Trainee
Rank you want to become: Warrior
Team to join:Defender (trying to even it out)
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:54 am

Name: Shizarou
Current Rank: Guardian
Rank you want to become: Royal Guard
Team to join: Defending Team

Here is my application so you could look over my sheet, I am used to posting character sheets so other users can look at their opponents/allies character:
http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3028-shizarou-demon-of-true-darkness-finished

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:48 pm

You guys want to get this started? We can use NPC's if needed, just no using them to make you look good Razz
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Oreo Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Lol, this should be interesting Razz

I can just imagine Occy sitting and watching over everyone smugly XD

Or I'm just seeing things...

But yeah, we should start this :3
Dynamic Oreo
Dynamic Oreo
Night Wing Royal Guard
Night Wing Royal Guard

Male Leo Horse

http://dragonsrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Woot Woot! Let's get this death party started!!! Razz
Cradore
Cradore

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdys Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:11 am

Yeah, I'm ready!
Valdys
Valdys
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Lets get dis parteh staaaaarted Razz

Oculus sat out in a small clearing, just outside the main center of the Capital.   He looked out at the group of trainee's who came out.  No, not trainee's, they have surpassed that stepping stone and were now looking to better themselves and the NightWing Empire as a whole.  While quite the pitiful politician, Oculus was glad to see that the upcoming civil war from the splitting of the so called "advisor" system was now a nonexistent ideal.  Today, they were uniformed and stronger, a feared "tribe" that was no longer taken as a joke.  Oculus was proud to have finally instilled something bigger than just one drake or drakka, a society that could be worked on to be improved, and a system where hard work would pay off.  "Welcome trainee's who are prepared to join the ranks of the guardians or trackers, or even surpass that into a more skilled position, and welcome those that have come to now surpass the old limits of tracker and guardian, and to enter a new elite rank." Oculus spoke out to the group.  "You have all already decided which team you wish to have join, so I will spare the grouping.  After I finish the explanation of this 'game', I want each to take their respected paint.  Attackers, you shall take the red paint, and your goal may sound simple in itself, but a challenge of wit, speed, sneakiness, and overall cooperation of others to achieve.  Your job is to take your red paint, and to mark me with it via claw.  The closer you hit to a vital point, the better 'score' you shall receive.  The defending team, you shall grab blue paint, and shall mark the attacking team.  Your job sounds as simple as theirs, but posses many challenges of cooperation, attentiveness, and swift judgment.  You shall prevent them from marking me, their target.  The game will last two day cycles, and will begin once the sun reaches the horizon.  Go ahead and grab your respective paint, and go off and prepare attacking team.  If you are marked by the other team, you are considered dead, and are out for the rest of the duration of the game." He spoke, looking across at the group, "Simple rules, no fatal or crippling strikes to anyone, just mark them.  Also, attacking team, the real guards are not going to ignore you, so I suggest you surrender if spotted by the real guards, as they will most likely take you as an assassin.  Now go prep with  your teammates, I believe you have roughly an hour before the game begins."  After finishing his long explaination, he hoped that they would start communicating and devising plans for their goals.  What he did not tell them was that he had drakes in place to observe them, and judge their abilities in remaining unseen, and being prepared for anything.  Settling down onto his stomach, he looked at his claws, purposefully taking his attention away from the group.  It was their time to show what they got, and he wanted to judge their leadership skills when not guided, and cooperation within.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Shizarou wasn't too keen on "not crippling" or "killing" anything or anyone for that matter, he wanted actual blood... then again, his conquest for power starts here with a group with so much potential. He had a blue streak going down his arms, two on either side of his giant tail, and one on each leg. He devoured his own paint, absorbing the color and turning his eye more of a blue, in all reality, they energy from the color turned them purple, but it was still better then nothing. Paint had rolled down his chin and jaw, making it look like he had ate a giant blueberry.

Shizarou began to look for other Defenders, wandering what his team would be like, if they were too weak then he would leave them be, if they were strong enough, then he would speak with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Loque just listened to the rules, calm and composed as ever. The young Magistrate had removed his pendent for pretty obvious reasons, and while his stance still was proud it wasn't the rigid one he was having while dealing with the usual affairs. No, this time it wasn't the Magistrate that was there but the Tracker. A Tracker that was given a pretty interesting challenge to deal with...
The black dragon looked at his teammates, trying to evaluate them. But it was hard to judge just by looking at them. Would any of them take the lead ? Just to see what would happen he remained silent, waiting for the others to make a move.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCast Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:26 am

Among the many dark coloured dragons stood the smaller, purple dragon called ShadowCast, this would be the first time he ever saw the leader of the nightwings and he wanted to see if he was worth staying in the nightwings or not.

After some time, Oculus, came marching down, telling people about how the games will work. Two sides. No killing and no injuring. Just swiping the paint on the opposeing team. ShadowCast went over to the defending team and grabbed the paint. In a way. he didn't need to put any on as his 'crown' of horns matching his purple scales changed to blue half way up.

He looked at the other dragons in the defending team. Well. He then gave them a hint, "Well, seeing as how we have a few hours we should prepare as well. We'll need a 'Leading' defender that the others can take orders from. As well as a spy to track the attacking team and we'll need at least 2 to guard Oculus at all times." He hoped what he said didn't fall onto deaf ears.
ShadowCast
ShadowCast
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradore Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:38 am

Kurai just stood there and smiled. He knew this would be fun for one of his personalities. But he kept himself in check. He knew control was what win this. He stood taller as Oculus came out and explained everything. He listened intently. When Oculus finished, Kurai looked around and grabbed some paint. He walked towards one team member, that Kurai liked the look of. (Loque) He stood in front of him. Kurai didn’t say a thing just looked at the dragon.
Cradore
Cradore

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:47 pm

TO those that have posted, good job, keep it up. To those that have not posted will be booted from the game as it is unfair to those who are waiting. Deadline will be this Sunday, and to those that are waiting, feel free to use NPC's to collaborate strategies or get others active. Lets stop every forum rp from dying within the first few posts Razz

Oculus watched the group get their colors to identify who was on who's team, just quietly observing. As everyone got their colors and seemed to form little posse's of teams, he quietly got up and began to walk back towards the capital, taking a scenic route along the forest without telling anyone where or that he was leaving the area. It was their time to shine, and he wasn't gonna give them assistance now that the games had begun, with only an hour or so left to strategize before sunrise, and then the game would be live.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Loque let out a small sigh as none of the dragons in the attacking team seemed to make any action. Were they all waiting for someone to lead them ? Had none of them the pride to declare themselves a leader ? Or were they all thinking they didn't need any organization, being so confident in their own skill they decided teamwork wasn't needed ? Not only this was annoying, but it diminished their chance to actually win this mock fight.
The black dragon got drawn out of his thoughts as another dragon went near him and started to stare at him. He wasn't saying a word, but his look was curious. What could he be thinking ? Was he gauging him ? It was right that Loque was a bit small, and maybe standing a bit too proudly compared to the others.
"So ? Are you going to stay silent or try to engage some teamwork ?" he asked him after a few seconds.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonWing Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:53 am

Kurai looked at the dragon and smiled. ”Sorry, I am Kurai, and you look like you wanna take charge. That is what I want to do, but either we work together or we fight. WOrking together would be the best option." Kurai had his eyes narrowed at the dragon. Curiously. Kurai nodded at the dragon and looked around. ”Seems you might want to hurry that choice though."
MoonWing
MoonWing
SkyWing Vulcan
SkyWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Loque puffed at the other dragon's remark. Young like him, and visibly a bit hot headed. But at least, not stupid. That was a good start.
"If I had cared the slightest about taking the lead I would have expressed myself sooner. But that doesn't mean I intend on letting anybody be in charge and ruin this mission. So tell me, why should I follow you ?" he asked back, keeping his composed stance.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next