Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Draco the eternal flame (revised) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Draco the eternal flame (revised) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Draco the eternal flame (revised)

2 posters

Go down

Draco the eternal flame (revised) Empty Draco the eternal flame (revised)

Post by Draco Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Personal Info
Name: Draco
alias:the eternal flame
Personality: Draco is the kind of dragon who will fight to the end until the battle is over and the tribe he is on has won.  Draco is a adventurous, battle hardened, and only wants to see the best for his fellow tribe mates (is that how you pronounce it?).  The only thing important about him is that he is a foreigner from another part of pyyria.  (But there is a tow things i forgot about draco, yet this does not count.)  draco is a flamling, which means that is where his special ability came from.  like for what the eternal flame's have taught him, he had never stoped training, and thinks he will never stop, because of if he had a mate with hatchlings, and he never trained, he won't be able to protect them (which actually happened one time way in the past).

General Appearance
Height:86 ft
Scales: red and gold
Eyes: gold
appearance:Draco the eternal flame (revised) Red_dragon_by_yamigriffin-d7tjm55
[]Tribe Information and Status[/b]
Tribe: FireWings
Family: they are dead
Mate:also dead
Hatchlings:i think you know what i'm going to say next.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: he may be big and bulky, but he is quicker and more agile while in the air so he can launch attacks without being slowed down.
Special Ability: the eternal flames: this special ability may seem pretty weird, but this is passed down from generation to generation of the eternal flames.  What this does is that a high-temperature flame comes out of Draco's mouth when a trigger appears (which could happen at anytime at any place, when he is battle of course).  The flame is so hot, it is known to melt anything that is not natural like rock and dirt, but i melts right trough swords, arrows, maces, and even enchanted weapons.
Weaknesses: Draco is weak not only to ice, but he is weak to water and darkness, because he is a fire dragon, but he hates the dark since the attack on all of his loved ones took place at that time.
Combat Style: Draco has strong wings from the extensive training of being part of the eternal flames, so he can fly around and shoot fireballs,beams of fire, or even use the special ability, . But if he can't fly, he can still use his mind to use the environment to his advantage, like when he is battling a ice dragon, he can lead it to the mountians so the dragon can overheat and stop trying to hunt Draco down.

Background
History: Draco was a kind-hearted dragon who had his trust on the humans on where he used to live, for where the eternal flames had been formed on the Continent called "Erthiaus" (but that place is now uninhabitable, so yea).  But what happened next was the reason he moved and why Erthiaus is a place of death and destruction.  When the moon was at it's highest point in the sky, Draco heard some screams and roars.  Draco ran to his family's home, he saw something so horrible, even i can't put this into details because it was so that grusome of his entire family, hatchlings, and his mate all dead.  H saw this and he flew into a rage so bad, that is why Erthiaus is uninhabitable.
RP: (note this is a flashback on to the incident of what Draco calls that).  It was a Dark night and Draco flew around the desolate islands where the humans and other animals used to live in.  He landed down on top of a pile of rubble of what was a house made of stone bricks, and a burnt skeleton of what was a dog and it's human owner.  There was a one human left on the island though, barely alive, and Draco put his foot down on the human and with the crunching blow it's entire body and killing it instantly.  But then, Draco woke up from his nightmare of his past.
Draco
Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Draco the eternal flame (revised) Empty Re: Draco the eternal flame (revised)

Post by Arkhor Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:33 pm

APPROVED
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down