Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Changes For The Better (Private - Dusk/Ark + Aari) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Changes For The Better (Private - Dusk/Ark + Aari) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Changes For The Better (Private - Dusk/Ark + Aari)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Changes For The Better (Private - Dusk/Ark + Aari) Empty Changes For The Better (Private - Dusk/Ark + Aari)

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:30 am

With Dusk still out in the wildness, shivering from the cold night coming he was still in his true form, unsure what to do he heard some voices in the background, gasping as he recognised it was English, almost panicking as still in the back of his mind he was a dragon. With all that he and Aari had been through his mind was more dragon than human. Spotting lights he couldn't see anywhere he could go as the thick forest was difficult to move around especially with very little protection for his weak covers. Frowning he knew that he was in trouble either way, knowing that with the cold night getting worse he wouldn't be able to survive the temperatures without shelter. Still shivering he decided to take the bullet, and hope that the humans would help him. Approaching the lights slowly his feet where sore almost bleeding from the rough terrain. Suddenly his eyes widened as he gazed upon one of the humans, it seemed to just be a small group of travellers. Feeling weak he managed to speak out "Help..." only a few seconds later as he noticed one of them spotted him, he collapsed from exhaustion blacking out.

From what seemed to be a few days later he found out that he was in a camp of what seemed to be hunters, happy to know that he was alive his only option was to adapted back to human life. It would be hard though keeping his hidden past a secret as they would think he's crazy or even worse, that they would treat him like a dragon. --Time Skip-- Many years had past as he lived with the humans which found him, luckily they accepted him in though at a price. Knowing what they hunt scared him but he had no choice, dragons, similar to the ones who caught him and Aari many a time ago. He hated himself for just being with them but what they could tell him the camp was based close to the large lake and many miles from any other settlement. Lately things had seemed to get worse as tensions where high, since Dusk didn't take part in the hunting he only helped out with catching food for the camp. To them he was only a young adult more like a boy yet his age was older with a body of an 20 year old yet his mind was over 40 no doubt due to the change back with the time difference between dragon and human's age. This one particular night most of the leaders where getting angry, taking it out of the other members it was almost insane what they where doing, mostly due to the lack of food and drink. Though Dusk's worst nightmare happened they caught a dragon, only managing to see its scales he guessed it was a seawing. Pain grew in his heart as he dreaded to think it was someone he knew or at least met at some point, then suddenly he thought what if it was Aari, panicking he had to make sure it wasn't. Bursting past the crowd he gasped holding his breath for the worst, he was right it was a seawing yet he didn't recognize the poor guy, covered in a net which was held down by only a few stakes. Deciding that he couldn't just hold back and let the camp treat the dragon as a pet like he and Aari where. Darting forward ignoring the other humans he quickly released the net from the stakes allowing the dragon to move around shouting out "Go! Get out of here!"   in the dragon tongue from what he could remember, of course it wasn't very close to what it should be like but it was close enough. Soon enough the dragon broke the net with his wings attack a few of the humans in front of him only to take off heading back to the Ocean. Still panicking Dusk was now running for his life, no doubt the humans thought he was some sort of freak and wanted him dead for the helping the animal. For what seemed to be hours of running he spotted the lake which himself and Aari usually came to play back then, hoping to find shelter he hid in the forest line waiting for a few moments incase the camp where still after him. Holding his breath as much as he could, making as little noise as possible he heard footsteps behind him, cracks of sticks and leaves following with a few voices. As the noise and light dimmed he sighed in relief glad to know he escaped, yet it struck him where was he going to go now?

Walking up to the lake side he fell on his knees, hands against his eyes trying to hold back his emotions. It felt like the world was against him, as one small mistake ruined his life, his only life. gazing towards the relaxed water sniffling a few times as he tried to stay in control only to think of his memories of being Dusk. Though he wasn't alone under the water eyes where watching him, unknown to him. It was Arkhor, hearing his cries he knew from his scent and emotions he guessed that it was indeed was Dusk. With the human Dusk still in tears against the calm waters he suddenly heard a splash, panicking for a moment falling onto his back as Ark appeared close by out of the water, Within a few moments he recognized the much larger dragon, shaking his head and crying out "I'm... Sorry.. Ark... Please..." trying to speak in the dragon tongue, hoping that he would understand. With Ark frowning slightly at the sight he replied with a soft voice "Dusk... I've been watching you for some time... what you did to Aari... it ruined her.. she doesn't speak anymore.. not even to me, why shouldn't I kill you now?" With Dusk looking like he was going to burst into crying again he gasped and held his breath and replied with his eyes down "I don't have a reason... I never meant to hurt Aari.. its my mistake I know that.. I...I... still love her.. but like this... *sigh* I can never be with her again.. I'm sorry.. Ark.. If you want to end this.. do it.. I have nothing left to live for.." Closing his eyes waiting for his response, in a way he felt peace at the thought of dying yet he waited. Ark sighing for a moment, replying again he shook his head "Dusk, I don't want to kill you I only wanted to know what happened, you made her happy but after your change.... *sigh* Alright.. Dusk, you must promise me something I don't want you to hurt Aari again, you can try to help her but I don't know what goes on in her head anymore.." With Dusk opening his eyes again he felt confused and replied "W..What do you mean? I can't see her like this.." Ark chuckling slightly "Well... who said your going as a human" With Ark suddenly starting to glow a light blue, water from the lake slowly crept up against Dusk's side and started to wrap around him, Dusk gasping and panicking his body tried to resist the water enveloping him, yet within moments his whole body was covered his water. Feeling strange he couldn't help but cry out in pain from the changes luckily it wasn't so bad from the last time as his size increased to around half the size of Ark. Suddenly the water around him splashed down along with Dusk collapsing onto the ground. His vision blurred with his muscles coming back to life, groaning he replied "Errggg.. God...that was weird.." Gasping in shock he could fully understand and feel the words he was saying, quickly looking over his body it was just like how he remembered, almost like the last few years where just a nightmare. Sitting down for a moment as he took it in that he was a dragon again, almost panting his shock his emotions where eustatic, quickly jumping towards Ark he couldn't help but hug him and crying out "Thank...you, thank you..." repeatedly and smiling in joy. Ark looking slightly shocked from his reaction making him smile that he could feel the joy which he gave Dusk, "Remember what I said, If Aari doesn't want to know you anymore you have to respect it, I know it will hurt but I've got to think about Aari. Of course I would prefer you two together again, but its her choice"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Changes For The Better (Private - Dusk/Ark + Aari) Empty Re: Changes For The Better (Private - Dusk/Ark + Aari)

Post by Arkhor Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Nodding slightly towards Ark he frowned slightly at the thought, "Alright.. I promise.." Sighing slightly as he replied. Gaining some distance from Ark he sat waiting and calming down. Ark chuckling slightly at the sight he responded "Alright I will save you the travel" as the sun started to peak across the horsion, with Ark closing his eyes he glowed briefly then suddenly water teleporting them both next to the palace. Dusk sudden shock of water hitting his hide made him gasp, spotting the shore of the palace he started th climb up out of the water. With many feelings rushing around in his mind, fear of Ark and Aari's reaction, along with Ark's powers he did feel scared, yet he was happy to be his real self again away from what seemed to be a nightmare. Walking up towards Ark's den he looked back only to confirm to Ark if it was the right one. Entering the small cave he felt nervous when he spotted Aari he gasped he didn't know what to do and froze on the spot only to whisper almost a cry "Aari..."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Changes For The Better (Private - Dusk/Ark + Aari) Empty Re: Changes For The Better (Private - Dusk/Ark + Aari)

Post by Aari Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:30 am

Cuddled up with herself Aari lay in a bed of snow. She was comfortable in both water and extreme cold but the snowy bed reminded her of her mother. She never left the palace and most of her time there was spent on this very bed. When she did walk around all her limbs were kept unconsciously close to her body as if she was half sneaking half sleeping while she moved. Even her tail was awkwardly scrunched up as if she was scared someone would come pounce on it at any time. She moved rather slowly so the awkward posture didn't ever cause her to stumble.

As she lay curled up in her bed all she ever thought about is all she has been through, she was stuck in a continues cycle of that never really ever thinking about anything else. Of course her family had no idea what was going on in her head as she never talked and didn't even write in the sandbox anymore. The worst of it all was she didn't cry anymore. Aari's very being could be described as emotion and now that was completely locked up leaving nothing left. It was as if she was the dead walking.

The rumble in her stomach coaxed Aari into getting up and slowly make her way to the entrance to see if her father was coming back with some food. She didn't really care about eating food that now seemed tasteless to her, but it was something for her to do. She wasn't really surprised when Dusk showed up she processed it more as something that just happened nothing significant compared to all the other things that just happen around her. She didn't go anywhere though unless he pressed forward in which she would back up in equal distance. Otherwise she just stared at him blankly. It all just seemed to be a dream to her a dream that didn't mean anything.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:53 am

Lowering his head he frowned from her reaction, his heart started race unsure what to do lifting his head slightly he replied "Aari.. its me..." Walking slightly closer, looking into her eyes he hoped for a response. "I'm sorry... please speak to me..." pawing at the ground he waited feeling nervous what she was going to do.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Aari walked back as Dusk got closer, but otherwise didn't do anything. She wondered how he was a dragon again but of course didn't speak her mind. She stood there and stared for a bit before making her way back to her bed and curling up, blocking his presence out of her mind.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:33 am

Continuing to frown, feeling ashamed he noticed her curl up on her bed and decided that she wasn't interested.. or worse. Turning to walk back out he couldn't help but feel a surge of sadness at the thought, with shaking paws as he fought himself he left the den only to spot Ark waiting outside. Looking down towards the ground it was clear what happened.

Ark - sighing as he spotted Dusk leaving he was hopeful that it would work though maybe it was just the start, "Dusk.. it may take time... I believe you can help her break out of this cycle.. you where the only one she really talked too..." frowning slightly he continued "Look.. you can visit everyday if you want, just being there.. hopefully she will see its you and speak...I can't stand it seeing her like this.." Pointing over with a paw to another part of the den, "You can stay over there if you want, I know you need time yourself.. it maybe not the best idea for you to go back home.."

Dusk - Looking surprised at Ark that he wanted him to keep trying he replied with an almost saddened cry "Thank.. you.." after hearing his words about home he replied "W..What? How come?" after speaking he realized that it was stupid thinking about it, How could he go home when hes been gone for years.. sighing he nodded, walking over towards the place that Ark marked to check it out. Smiling slightly at the thought of being a dragon, he couldn't wait to hunt again or fly when ever he wanted... suddenly he realized gasping slightly its been years since he has done it... can I even fly anymore? He thought worried about having to learn it again he left the den jumping into the air just to see if he could hover, for a few seconds he got it right though soon enough he fell onto his side groaning, This is going to take some time...
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:12 am

After a few weeks of Dusk getting used to his well 'new' body along with a number of visits to Aari, there wasn't much change. Though he was able to fly again not as good as before but with his experience before hand it was fairly easy to pick it up again. Luckily the seawings and Arkhor did help, though he did feel a little out of place since he only went on a hunt once around the main land since he couldn't breath underwater. As the day was coming to a close he decided to visit Aari again just to see what she was doing, not sure if he was making an impact he just sat waiting for her, only talking as he arrived and left. Hoping that he would eventually get through to her. Today was same as normal entering the den giving Aari a slight smile and spoke out "Hey.. Aari.." sighing slightly he layed down giving her distance maybe today was the day. Yet he waited trying to think of ways to help her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:29 am

Again Dusk came and disturbed her pointless pondering. She hoped he would just go away and stop bothering her. He was interrupting her routine of nothing for a few weeks now. She had ignored him every time not even shifting in her snow bed. It was pretty clear he was not going to let up and though she tried not to admit it, it was bothering her.

Aari got up and looked at Dusk, without a hint of emotion on her face. She would then walk over to her sandbox and write something in it for the first time in a very long time. "What do you want?" was all she wrote.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:35 am

Shortly after Dusk had settled Aari got up and made him feel a little surprised, as she walked over to the sandbox he raised an eye ridge. Walking over towards the sand he read the message and gasped a little and quickly replied "I..I want to help..." sighing again he frowned and continued "Look.. I know want I did was unforgivable but.. It was real.. and it still is for me.. don't you miss those days when we where happy? Even if I go I don't want you to be like this.. your father is worried a lot in fact.. he was the one who found me.." letting out a sigh he waited unsure about the answer he was about to get.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:44 am

Aari just stared at Dusk after he answered. She seemed to just be processing what he said for ages. As if she was repeating what he said to her over and over again in her mind till she understood what was said. After what seemed like ages of staring Aari cleared her message in the sandbox and wrote a bit more. "You're a human. I don't even know who you are."
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:50 am

Sighing again he replied "I'm not human... not anymore.. I'm Dusk.. the same old Dusk you always knew. I'm the same person" Frowning slightly he waited for her response, looking into her eyes he "Its me..." continuing he sighed "Look... I can tell you anything you want to know.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:05 am

Aari continued to stare at him again only this time when she was finished instead of writing more she just walked back to her bed and waited for Dusk to leave.

Later in the day Aari would grab Ark and lead him to her sandbox once there though she didn't do anything. She just kinda laid her hand down on the sand and looked up at him. She wanted to talk to him but didn't know what to say or even what she wanted to talk about.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:46 am

As Dusk realized that an answer wasn't coming he sighed and decided to give her space again and went back towards his den, with the day getting later he expected Ark to show but he wasn't insight yet anyways. His mind was all over the place, first saddened from her reaction yet happy to know she has started to talk with him. As he laid down he tried to rest.

Ark:
With the day coming to a close, Ark went to the den to see how Aari was doing, noticing the slight changement in her behaviour he was suddenly pulled towards the sandbox gasping slightly at her reaction. "Whoa whoa.. Aari what is it?" Confused what was wrong he waited for her to write yet a part of him knew it was about Dusk. Sighing he replied "Aari.. its about Dusk isn't it?" Nuzzling her with his snout he waited, worried what she was going to say.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:36 am

Though it didn't show Aari did greatly enjoy the nuzzling of her father. She lightly shook her head when Ark asked if this was about Dusk. She would then begin tracing a claw in the sandbox forming letters and words. "Why does any of this happen?" Was all she asked. She looked up to Ark expectantly.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:20 am

Smiling slightly as he read the message he sighed and replied "Well.. everything happens for a reason.. you have got to choose will you make the reason good? After all your my daugther and I want whats best for you... I know the past years have been hard but.. you need to find yourself again being happy.." looking at her with a slight sad face, he placed a paw on hers trying to reassure her. "You can do great things, why not aim for perfect" he chuckled waiting for her reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:50 pm

Aari did not appear at all comforted or uplifted by her fathers words. Then gain though she didn't seem any worse either. She would then proceed to write more. "How can I make good of anything that has happened. I can't even honestly say still being alive is a good thing. And what do you mean past few years. My whole life has been like this. The only one who has yet to betray me, die, or leave is you."
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:08 am

Frowning slightly he sighed, using his wing to cover over her trying to help. "Aari.. I know how you feel but you can't stay like this forever... its destroying me inside seeing you like this.. I know its not your fault. There's so much you could do..being alive is what counts.. wouldn't you like to have a family of your own someday? Or even explore more of the world..." Nuzzling her trying to give comfort he waited hoping for something good.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:00 am

Aari didn't write anything in reply. It seemed Ark was in more pain right now than she was and it didn't seem right to make that any worse. She would just enjoy his comfort till he had other things to do. Once that happened she would return to her bed. This time though instead of dwelling over what has happened she dwelled over what was about to happen. If she wanted to get any better there was something she had to do first and she was going to kill two humans with one stone doing it.

Aari would wait until Dusk's next visit. When he did arrive she would lead him to her sandbox and simply write "follow me." After that she would head to the exit and pause before actually leaving. She had to kind of stretch herself first. Her huddled up posture wouldn't work well for flying. That and oh good gods did it feel good. Best stretching ever. Looking out Aari gave a deep sigh and jumped out into the air spreading her wings and flying without too much difficulty. She headed straight for the village she was first held captive in. She surprised herself that she still remembered the location. Aari had recognized Dusk's human form. She knew this was his home village and she was going to test his connections to them. She was also going to test her own ability and resolve to combat the humans. She needed to confirm she could fight them with relative ease is she wanted to so she wouldn't have to live in fear of them. She knew she probably still would anyways but was hoping this would help some what.

Before arriving Aari would land at a river not far from the human village. She would empty a small lakes worth of water from it and hold it above her head with great concentration. She would then proceed to jump back into the air and make her way high above the human settlement. She would give Dusk a hard stare before proceeding. She would spread the water out into several large droplets of water covering the area of the village in a tight density. She would look at Dusk again and make her intentions clear if they weren't already and turn all the water shapes into sharp spears. She would then go around and ice them all. Keeping this much water in the air was very difficult and was draining all her energy very quickly. She gave Dusk one last look before letting the all the deadly ice spears descend upon the village. There wasn't a whole lot of panic as only a few noticed the death falling upon their heads. No the real noise started after the ice spears had descended. There were a few who were lucky enough to be in the small spaces between spears and not all that were impaled died instantly. Some had just a single limb hit pinned to the ground by the spear. Aari wanted to stay in the air and observe both the chaos below and Dusk's reaction but she was completely drained of energy and went to go land back at the river she had picked the water up from. Once landed she collapse on the ground to rest. She was still awake though.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:55 am

After Dusk started to follow her, he began to wonder what she wanted to show. Unsure he still waited and after a long flight he began to realize where they were going. Keeping quiet he continued waiting, resting for a moment as she landed next to a nearby river. Watching her collect water like her father made him worry, almost guessing what was going happen he watched her fly towards the village. Frowning slightly he saw her gaze and replied "Aari... Most are innocent, I know what you are feeling but... killing isn't the answer..if you want to kill anyone it should be me.." frowning again he looked towards her with a sad look, only to change feeling worse at what Aari had done. Not really reacting he just stayed in silence shaking his head slightly he returned back to the river side watching her land and collapse against the ground knowing that she used a lot of energy. Sighing he continued "Look.. I know that I was once one of them, but I've always hated it.. I still do.. especially after when they caught us, I just wanted to be a dragon...and I got lucky.." frowning he replied "Please speak to me..I miss your voice.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:38 am

Aari internally laughed when Dusk said most of them were innocent. She knew and he knew and every dragon out there knew that if any of those humans down there thought they had a chance at killing either herself or Dusk, they would do it in a heart beat. She wasn't very happy when Dusk tried to direct her revenge at him. He claimed to know what she was feeling but he clearly didn't. Whats more it looked to Aari like he was defending the humans.

After they had landed Dusk begged Aari to speak to him but she just gently shook her head. Using a claw Aari wrote in the ground. "I would if I could, but I just can't." Aari would then clear it since she didn't have a ton of space to write and didn't feel like moving too much. "Why did you defend the humans back there and more importantly why did you want me to kill you instead?" Aari kind of surprised herself at the more importantly part. Why did she write that, what did it mean? She would have to think about it as she communicated with Dusk.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Frowning slightly as he read what Aari wrote, replying with a shaky voice "Well... Its my fault for leaving you that way... Over the last few years I didn't want to continue with my life.. Just before your father found me I was forced to help a camp of humans who hunted dragons..I couldn't bear it for very long so I broke free as many as I could... ready to die for it.." sighing slightly he looked towards the ground for a response, as his mind was in chaos for feelings. "You ask why... Well because I know there are good humans are there but.. your right most are wanting to hurt us..and I wouldn't stop to kill those who do..."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:51 am

Aari didn't say anything. Instead she did something even she herself didn't think she would do. She just crawled up to Dusk and cuddled up under him. Her own reaction was making it pretty clear to herself that she still had feelings for Dusk. What she was going to do with those feeling she still had no idea.
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:13 pm

Frowning slightly from her not reacting yet only to be totally shocked as she cuddled against him, unsure what to do he chose not to do anything, his heart started to race from the sudden shock. With his voice shaky "A...Aari.." looking confused almost frozen on the spot.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Aari woke up from underneath Dusk. She was quite comfortable and wouldn't mind staying there for a long time. However she was ravenously hungry. In fact something had been amiss with her belly lately. Perhaps it was the lack of food and activity for so long. Something was different everything was different. A great weight seemed to have been lifted from her body. She was still very tired at the same time though. Things were going to be different she could sense it and she was glad. However her stomach was very much not so. In a quiet voice that hadn't been used for much too long Aari spoke to Dusk hoping he was awake. "Dusk I'm really hungry."
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aari Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:47 am

Dusk wrote:
Groaning slightly as he awoke missing the contact of Aari's body. Stirring slightly as he gazed towards her Hmm.. right.. okay.. let me just yawning as he was cut off mid sentence wake up... he chuckled before Wait...Y..your talking again?? looking confused as he smiled slightly, shaking his head he dashed over into the forest to find something to bring back. After a few minutes he returned with 4 rabbits in his jaw, placing them on the ground next to her. There... that enough? panting slightly
Aari
Aari
SeaWing Trainee
SeaWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next