Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Children of the skies (Kakori - Private) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Children of the skies (Kakori - Private) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Children of the skies (Kakori - Private)

2 posters

Go down

Children of the skies (Kakori - Private) Empty Children of the skies (Kakori - Private)

Post by Yokubō Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Yokubo found himself flying through unclaimed lands as he looked around for something to hunt. Today he had awoken with a lust for blood that couldn't be sated by merely eating a deer carcass brought in by the hunters. No, he had to go out and catch something himself; maybe rip it a part a little and get messy. The only time Yokubo didn't mind getting messy was when he was hunting or fighting, although he would complain about it the whole way through.

The sky was clear and blue as the lightwing hybrid sucked up those solar juices cast down from the heavens. A few clouds parted the sky into two making a rather beautiful scene open up for anyone who happened to look. Yoku was tranquil, his scales glittered blue along the patterns that wound around his silver body. He was someplace in the middle of old earthwing territory when he spotted something in the distance, but was it prey? Or something else entirely?

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Children of the skies (Kakori - Private) Empty Re: Children of the skies (Kakori - Private)

Post by Kakori Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:36 pm

Running around the lush forest doing nothing was almost fun, until it got tiring. I stopped, walking over to a lake to get a drink. The day was hot, but it was almost nice. I stepped into the cool water, feeling it rush over my paw. I smiled, steeping all the way in. I didn't notice the other dragon watching me from above...

Kakori

Back to top Go down

Children of the skies (Kakori - Private) Empty Re: Children of the skies (Kakori - Private)

Post by Yokubō Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:38 pm

His gem-like eyes glittered in the sunlight as the hunter spotted his next prey. It wasn't a deer or dinosaur, but another dragon. He was too far away at the moment to see if it was a female or not, but as the lightwing swooped closer he started to smell him. He was indeed a male. Maybe, just maybe, the rogue man might be interested in spending some quality time with him? Yokubo shivered before landing on the bank of the creek. Then he shifted his wings folding them together over his back and laying them at his sides.

A placid smile crossed his face. No he didn't want to appear too needy or strange. Most men didn't like the eccentric types like himself. Heck, most male dragons didn't like other male dragons. This wouldn't stop Youbo though. The silver hued male's swirling pattern flickered a beautiful blue as he trotted right up to the water and gazed at the male in the water.

Hello there noble prince! He called to Kakori while dipping his head in greeting and curling his thin tail around the shrubbery.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakori Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:55 pm

I was still enjoying the water until the male spoke. I turned around, interested in the naming. A noble prince, usually something they wouldn't call a flirting rogue... unless. "Well, hello there stunning." I said, trying to hid the look of interest in my face. "What might someone as good-looking as you be doing down here?" I asked, already feeling the flirt in my voice. I stepped out of the water back onto the land, maybe he'd be willing to have some fun time with him later... Just maybe...

Kakori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Tue May 10, 2016 7:51 pm

The lightwing drake arched his neck blowing warm air through his nostrils as his eyes became hooded. In an alluring voice he purred after the other male answered him back. It seemed that he was going to get lucky today. This other dragon was accepting of Bo's advances, and that rarely if ever happened for the lonely male who only wanted to please others.

Stunning.. Pfffff. If I were truly stunning you would be paralyzed on the spot right now. If anyone is good looking it is you. How else would I be attracted to this place in my wanderings like a busy bee to a flower? It is because you are the attractive one my friend. Yokubo winked then gave Kakori a blistering look.

My name is Yokubo, but you can call me Yoku, Bo, or whatever you would like. He gave the brush his tail was curled around a tug yanking up a bouquet of flowers just like that and bringing them to his nose to gently sniff. All the while his eyes never left Kakori's face and body giving the watery drake a heated look that just might be hot enough to dry Kakori off.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down