Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fire and Ice (Open to all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Fire and Ice (Open to all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Fire and Ice (Open to all)

+6
Jansi
Kelarth
Kaora
Lynx
Cordath
Tulvir II
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fire and Ice (Open to all) Empty Fire and Ice (Open to all)

Post by Tulvir II Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:26 pm

Though it wasn't exactly easy to do, given his appearance, Tulvir sought to keep his IceWing heritage hidden from his fellow FireWings. For now, anyway, until he knew how many would accept it. As far as he knew, Tulvir was the only FireWing/IceWing in existence... at least, the only one that lived in the FireWing Tribe. And considering the two Tribes' history, a hybrid wouldn't exactly be welcome; so he assumed. In his Hatchling days, Tulvir had been terrorized by others from both Tribes and for awhile, his father--Tulvir I--thought his son might be banished. But now, the Dragon was more confident and proud of his lineage. He'd even found an IceWing and fellow FireWing who were completely fine with it. He only hoped he would discover more. Tulvir had, to keep his secret a little longer, made a training area of his own just outside FireWing Terriory where he could practice using his ice breath. He was there now doing just that.

A rock fell to the ground, at least, that's what it intended to do. Instead, just a few feet from being back where it belonged, the rock was suddenly struck by something very cold. Well, if the rock could have spoken or thought or some such thing as that, it would have expressed how cold it suddenly felt. A blast of ice changed the rock's trajectory. keeping it in the air far longer than it wanted to be. The Dragon that was responsible for this smiled. Slowly but surely, Tulvir was getting better at forming his ice breath to allow for better aim. One would think this should have come naturally to the half-breed, but he'd found it a little difficult. It didn't take Tulvir long to discover that fire and ice were two different things in terms of breath. Both could be devastating but one required a bit of refinement, a little finesse. And things would be much easier if he could have visited his mother in the IceWing Tribe; she could have taught him how to use his ice breath.

But the best Dragons learned how to do things on their own and never took the easy way out. That's what his father had told him, implying that he thought IceWings were a perfect example of this. Of course, Tulvir I had loved his IceWing mate and made a point of excluding her from his insults to her Tribe. While completely focused on his training and thoughts, Tulvir failed to notice a Dragon approaching him.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice (Open to all) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (Open to all)

Post by Cordath Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Cordath walked over to the larger dragon in stride, the scholar was one of the few who knew his heritage from a chance encounter with him in the woods several weeks ago. He did not judge Tulvir for it, he couldn't really given the romantic inclinations he had toward his ice wing tracker friend lynx . Not that he would have otherwise, where others saw Icewings, and Firewings, Earthwings, And Seawings, he saw only dragons of different colors "Morning Tully how's it going?" He greeted the half Firewing half Icewing on his approach.

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Male Posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Tulvir was started by the sudden voice behind him. Normally, he'd turn and attack by reflex, but he was trying hard to fix that. Or at least get himself to attack before he was actually facing the Dragon. This time 'round, he managed to keep from using his breath at all. With an inward smile at his accomplishment, however difficult it had been, Tulvir turned to see the Scholar, Cordath. He recalled meeting the FireWing a few weeks before along with some other Dragons. He hadn't gotten to speak with him much then, but perhaps he could now. Raising a paw in greeting, the half-breed met his fellow FireWing. "Hey, Cordath. Taking an early morning stroll?"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Cordath nodded a little "Out on my way to get some wine, my supplies are running low" he grinned a bit "for strictly research based purposes again" the truth was everyone knew this was not the case, while cordath was known to drink a bit excessively on occasion, but more than the wine he drank it was known the majority of his wine went to the many women he privately entertained. Still unbeknownst to most he had cut out this  "bad habit", due to his still private feelings for lynx. Though he still frequently replenished his stocks as he wasn't ready to share his feelings with lynx quite yet.

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:22 pm

"Oh? Well, good luck with that. And hey, bring me something back this time, would you?" He smiled and patted the Scholar on the shoulder.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:54 am

Cordath nodded to tulvir "Well guess i'll be seeing you then" He said tulvir with a smile and a polite nod. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:36 am

Lynx was following Cordath, trying to catch up to him. "Hey!" She shouted to Tulvir about 5 minutes after Cordath had left. "Where Cordath? I was following him so I could  tell him something. Have you seen him?"
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Tulvir watched as the Scholar left then went back to his training. A few minutes later, he heard someone else approach and turned around again. He was surprised to see an IceWing. "Hello. Um, Cordath? He went to get some wine. He went that way," Tulvir said with a point of his tail in the direction his fellow FireWing had gone. "Oh, how are you?"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:28 pm

I flew walked over the land and saw another Firewing I did not know. I was not thinking about Cordath for once and did not pick up his scent. I walked up to the dragons, wondering what they were talking about, and what an Icewing was doing here. Ah, no matter, I was not one who was to deal with other dragons. "Hello there!" I called out to the dragons below, hurrying my steps.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Laceris had decided to go for a little walk, bored out of her mind at the hatchery. Why did all those mothers have to be so boring? Surely there was something else they could be doing that didn't involve patronizing their children! It really annoyed the little hatchling when she heard dragons talk about that kind of stuff. Especially when they started speaking about how their children acted so rude. It was their fault their kids acted rude! They didn't disciplne them enough! Maybe all those mothers would learn something from their mistakes when their children become lowly trainees for the rest of their lives. Unlike Laceris, who liked to think she was educated. At least the guys could get by. They actually tried to fight! That was why Laceris hung out with guys. Sure, some of them were hot headed, but that didn't bother her! Hey, maybe she was a boy in disguise!

As Laceris ran along, she noticed some FireWings casually chatting. Curious, she decided to run over to them. Blinking, she trotted over to them, but paused. She didn't like being around dragons she didn't know. So, instead of running up to them, she cautiously took timid steps towards them.

Last edited by Laceris on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Cordath wasn't gone long before he returned pulling a cart of wine behind him he had gone for a lighter load this time, not that anyone else would guess that with the excessive tower of wine he had brought back on what was practically a wagon, all and all it was actually larger than his body. "Hey zorac" Cordath said as the larger dragon he kind of knew came into view. He had always found her beautiful, as she was quite stunning, and he would normally flirt with her, was he not in a relationship with the love of his life. Still Cordath saw no reason not to be friendly as he lugged the wagon, so he asked with a friendly smile "what brings you to this neck of the woods?"

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:53 pm

While Tulvir waited for the IceWing to answer, he looked at the other FireWing that had come over. He smiled and waved to her. "Hey. What's the hurry?" He tilted his head as he watched the Dragoness hurrying over. He also noticed a Hatchling coming over, too, though more slowly. "Hi, there." Tulvir smiled lightly to look more friendly to the timid Hatchling. And finally, he noticed Cordath returning. "Well that was fast. I didn't expect you back so soon. What did you bring me?"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:29 pm

Laci blinked at the dragons, watching them all. They were all so big! When one of them called her name, she looked at them with an inquisitive look on her face. She decided it would be polite to say hello, and sat down in front of them, tucking her paws between her legs, and looking down at her toes, speaking timidly. "Oh, hi. My name is Laceris, but you can call me Laci, nice to meet you." she said, trying to act as polite as possible in front of so many FireWings.
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:36 pm

"I'm great, thanks!" Lynx said to Tulvir, then looked at Cordath. "Oh, you drink wine? Well, why didn't you tell me? It's not like I'm going to dump it in the river." She laughed. "Really, just kidding." Lynx noticed another Firewing, a stunning and pretty one, but tried not to be mean. "Hello, I'm Lynx."
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:58 pm

"Laci, that's a pretty name. It's nice to meet you." Tulvir smiled and laid down, so he didn't look as big to Laceris. "You don't have to be scared, you know. But I would be too if I were as small as you. Oh, but you'll be as big as us in no time, then we'd all better watch out!" He laughed lightly. "So what are you doing out here by yourself? And hi, Lynx, I'm Tulvir."
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Laci smiled when Tulvir complimented her name, and blushed, looking up and smiling at him. Tulvir seemed friendly. Maybe he could be her friend? Or, better yet..... Laci shook her head. No, that wouldn't work out. It never had. Frowning, Laci looked down at her paws. "Well, you see, I am actually an orphan. I have no parents...." she said, but added quickly, "That doesn't mean I don't know stuff! I like to train my mind, so I am at peak mental condition!" she said proudly. She slowly started to scoot towards Tulvir, trying to block out the other big dragons.
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:01 pm

"Hi Laceris, that sounds like such a cool name! I'm Seaphineara Zorac, a Firewing tracker!" I say with a smile. I turn to Cordath, with his beautiful scales and powers. 'Mmm, wine, tasty!' I thought, then heard Laceris say something about being an Orphan. "You're an orphan? I'm one too! That's so cool!" I glanced back at Cordath, taking in his beauty.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:45 am

Laceris looked at Zorac, tilting her head. That sure was a long name! Laceris wondered if she should run now, as she didn't like this many dragons staring at her. She ducked her head so that she didn't make eye contact with any of them, and replied in a low, tiny and innocent voice, "Thanks.... I get complimented on my name a lot. I was told that it means 'fire lizard' in Latin." she said. To this day Laceris had no idea what "Latin" was, but she assumed it was just some sort of ancient language that had died out a long time ago.
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:36 am

"Oh wow! Fire lizard? Isn't that what we are? Maybe that's why your name is so cool, because it is a part of us all!" I rambled, starting to think more about this adorable dragon's name. "How funny would it be if we were all named Laceris! But then we would have a hard time calling for one dragon..." I got lost in thought for a second then looked at Cordath, admiring him.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:56 am

Lynx cleared her throat. "Umm... Hello there, Miss Seaphineara Zorac, I'm Lynx." She said, trying to make someone notice her because she was feeling left out, even Cordath wasn't talking to her. "And hi there, Laci."
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansi Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:15 pm

Laceris smiled at Zoac's enthusiasm. Maybe not all females were bad.... but it didn't really make Laceris happy when she saw Zorac making googly eyes at Cordath. She decided to ignore this and crawl over to Tulvir, looking up at him. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" she asked politely, looking up at him with her beautiful, hazel eyes.
Jansi
Jansi
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:36 pm

To Tulivir cordath indicated a large barrel of red wine "some of the best" he said with a grin
Cordath smiles noticing lynx and walks over to her. He had been a bit distracted by the weird stalker gaze zorac had been shooting him and the weight of the cart he was pulling. but seeing his mate he forgets about all that and walks over to her nuzling her a bit "Howdy love, care for some wine.

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:18 pm

"Sure." She smiled at him, and nuzzled him back. "What type is it? I've never really had any before. It's not common in the cold region, otherwise we'd have wine-flavored popsicles." Lynx laughed.
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:59 pm

"Million dollar idea" Cordath chuckled to himself, and thought about her question a bit before answering her "Well I mostly prefer red, it taste better in my opinion and actually has medicinal properties, although white wine is quite a bit sweeter."

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:34 pm

He frowned lightly when the Hatchling mentioned being an orphan. "Oh, that's too bad, Laci. I'm sorry to hear that." To himself, Tulvir thought, maybe I could adopt her. Smiling again he looked down at Laci. "Peak mental condition, huh? That's great! I bet you'll be able to outsmart every Dragon on Pyrria soon! And sure, you can sit here." Tulvir curled his tail around Laci, careful to keep the spear tip as far from her as possible. "And thanks, Cordath!"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next