Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Day of the Fateful Encounter ((Gala and Zephyros)) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Day of the Fateful Encounter ((Gala and Zephyros)) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Day of the Fateful Encounter ((Gala and Zephyros))

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Day of the Fateful Encounter ((Gala and Zephyros)) - Page 2 Empty The Day of the Fateful Encounter ((Gala and Zephyros))

Post by Zephyros Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

If anything, it was a normal day. No clouds were in the sky; Zephyros had sent them away over an hour ago, having wanted to patrol in the sunlight for once. He'd gone about halfway around the entire border, and it was barely midday. Sighing, Zephyros angled in for a landing, deciding it was about time for a lunch stop.

He swooped in low over the forest, his eyes looking out for any sign of prey. For a few minutes, nothing showed itself. Then a flash of blue crossed his vision, and the dragon immediately shot downward, his lightning flashing in front of him. By the time the resounding thunder followed, the allosaurus was already one the ground, the life slowly flooding out of it. Zephyros landed next to it, watching the fellow predator coolly for a moment before deciding to be merciful, sliding a claw across its throat, ending its misery. He then tucked into his meal, crouching low over the creature, tearing bits off of its flank. His nose filed with the scent of meat, it wasn't until almost too late that he caught the scent of the intruder. A low growl came out of his throat, though that quickly ended when a large tail smashed into his side, sending the SkyWing barreling into a tree. Zephyros let out a roar, looking up to see a large rogue standing above him. Narrowing his gaze, Zephyros opened his wings and took to the sky, the air around him crackling with electricity.
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

The Day of the Fateful Encounter ((Gala and Zephyros)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day of the Fateful Encounter ((Gala and Zephyros))

Post by Zephyros Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Zephyros followed after her, keeping as silent as possible. He didn't want to mess up her catch for her. He stayed far behind her, still, only moving when she began to go out of sight. When she perked up, as if she's caught the scent, Zephyros smiled, stopping and settling his torso into the leaves, crouching for a moment.
Then a hog emerged from the bushes, and he tipped his head to the side in surprise. Hogs were rare to find, mostly considering they were often hunted to extinction in areas by the surrounding dinosaurs. They were vicious creatures, however, and the few times he'd caught one, he'd had to be careful to not get hit with the horns.
Gala seemed unaware of this, simply grabbing the creature and snapping its neck after sitting in confusion for a moment at the way the creature moved. He started to move forward, letting himself smile at her when she glanced back for his approval. "That was great, Gala," he said. "Not a flaw in sight. And now you have lunch!"
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

The Day of the Fateful Encounter ((Gala and Zephyros)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day of the Fateful Encounter ((Gala and Zephyros))

Post by Lori Iolar Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Gala smiled at Zephyros' praise. She was beginning to think she does have a friend here...
Gala, still holding the boar in her jaws, sauntered to Zephyros. She laid down the prey at his paws, and gestured to it with a shy smile.
"Thank you. I know boars are small, but we could share if you like..?"

~SO SORRY for shortish post, I am in a rush...~
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Zephyros smiled happily, and nodded his head. "I'd love to," he said, sitting down. His tail curled around his paws and he bent his head, pushing the boat towards Gala. "The one who caught the prey gets first dibs," he turned his gaze towards her, his head tipping slightly to the side
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Gala dipped her head at Zephyros, smiling. It felt good to have a friend, at long last. Once she rose her head, she took off a limb of the boar. It was a small picking, but she wasn't hungry at the moment, and she didn't want to eat but find out afterwards that she hadn't left enough for Zephyros.
Gala curled her golden tail over her paws, blinking her happy amber eyes at him.
"Before we eat, I thank you for taking time to teach me," she began shyly. "It was great, and I enjoyed it."
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:03 am

BUMP!
Lulu
Lulu
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:29 pm

Zephyros watched her quietly as she moved, his head tipped to the side. He liked the way this dragoness moved. It was pretty, graceful, in a way. He could easily watch all day. But that may be because his whole work was obsessed with movement. From a distant, close, hidden in trees. Guardians essentially kept an eye for movement. "Youre welcome," He said, smiling at her happily. "No need to thank me though, I didn't do much. You're essentially a natural. You just needed a claw in the right direction." He pulled the back end of the boar off, years of practice allowing him to do it efficiently and quietly. He usually ate more, but he'd had some earlier, before the rogue stole his meal. Zephyros scooted his front paws forward, laying down on his stomach, his tail moving again to curl next to him comfortably.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:04 pm

Gala returned Zephyros' smile with a grin, and laid down beside him. She rested her chin on her paws, her amber eyes half-closed as the sunlight beat warmth on her golden scales. She enjoyed the presence of Zephyros. He was perhaps the first friend she had. Just the presence of another dragon... It's like a hearth. Comforting, and always wanted.

But unfortunately, Gala remembered something...

The Head Scholar. Oh dear.

Gala pushed herself up, blinking in anxiety. "Uh, I've got to go." She stood up, but before she flew off, she turned to Zephyros. "I'd like to meet with you again. I- Is that possible?"
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Zephyros easily finished off what he'd chosen to eat, laying his head on his paws, his mouth twitching slightly in a smile when Gala laid down beside him. He was happy to have found a dragon that didn't keep him at arm's length due to his rank, which hadn't happened much since he realized who he was. Which was probably why he was alone so much. He couldn't treat himself strangely, after all. Gala was acting as if there was no such thing at all as a rank, and that made him peacefully happy.

He felt Gala stand up beside him, and he opened his eyes, lifting his head up to look at her curiously as she spoke. Oh, the Head Scholar.... he thought. He'd met the dragon multiple times, and he wasn't all that fond of him. He probably would be having all of the Scholars working day in and day out, wouldn't he? Standing up, Zephyros shook his wings slightly to get rid of anything that had landed on him, and nodded to her. "I'd like to see you again too," he said. "Feel free to come to my island whenever you're free, or I'll find you when I am. Hopefully we can both find a moment of no work, huh?" He smiled at her. "Don't let the Scholars overwork you, hey?"
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 am

Gala returned his smile. She knew she repeated this a lot, but...

This felt great.

Gala nodded. "Yeah, a moment without work would be great," she agreed, and added in her mind, Especially with a friend. She shook her wings, and blinked her amber eyes to Zephyros. She gazed for a moment at his glossy purple scales, distracted for perhaps less than a second, then shook her wings. "I'd be happy to look for you when I have no hours of duties."

Gala soared up into the sky, and waved down at Zephyros when she was just a few leagues above his head, grinning. Then she began to glide off.

(Timeskip time? :3)
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:53 pm

((Yeah, a few weeks forward, right? I guess I'll go with two.))

Flopping down next to the water, Zephyros dipped his paws in the water, yawning. He'd finished his rounds for the day only hours earlier, and how was relaxing quietly, his eyes drooping with tiredness from the sun's warmth, and the work of the day. Lifting his head up, the dragon let out a yawn, sharp teeth revealing themselves for a moment before being hidden again as he closed his mouth. Opening his wings, Zephyros stretched them out wide, standing up and closing his wings to his sides, looking around.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:40 am

Gala was circling around the SkyWing territory, scanning the ground below. She had just got on break from trying to tame another huge eagle, but unfortunately it bit her... A bandage was wrapped around her paw where Equinox had made an attempt to tend the wound. Of course it helped, but it still stung. The bandage even had a scarlet tint to it from the blood.

While Gala was soaring, she saw a familiar purple draconic shape...

Zephyros!

Gala had not forgotten Zephyros. Not at all. How could she?

The SkyWing tipped her wings, falling into a dive as she fell towards Zephyros. She landed a few feet away. She tipped her head at the fellow dragon, a smile on her face.

((Sorry, dunno how else she could drop in and be like, 'HEEEEYOOO'))
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:48 am

Zephyros heard only a small stroke of wind that betrayed Gala's presence, causing the male to look over at the female dragon, watching as she landed. He smiled when he saw who it was, his expression perking up. "Gala!" He said, making his way towards her. "Hi!"

It was at that point he smelled the blood, stopping and lifting his nose slightly. He sniffed twice, then looked her up and down carefully, his gaze somewhat worried. "Did somebody attack you? he asked, his voice carrying a trace of a growl. He was supposed to protect the tribe, so any time a dragon showed up injured, it angered him, in a way. Ad if he hadn't protected them well enough. With Gala though, he was angrier, for some reason. Who had hurt her? Should he go do something about it? Or would she freak out on him if he did?
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Iolar Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Gala grinned at her friend. Now that she was with him, she felt... powerful, let's say. Happier. Ecstatic. Was that ridiculous? Maybe. They had only known each other a few weeks... Was it two? Yes, it was two. But then, they had only spent one day together. And yet, Gala felt as if Zephyros was a life-long pal.

Not weird at all, right?

Slightly spooked by the sound of a growl in Zephy's voice, Gala blinked. Now that she was with him, she had forgotten about her bite, and was befuddled at his question. After a few moments of confusion, realization dawned in Gala's amber eyes.

"Oh!" She lifted her paw from the ground, looking down at it. "Oh, no. An eagle bit me, is all. Nothing life-threatening, I'm sure..." She gazed up at Zephyros, her heart warmed by the sound of anger in his voice... Yeah, he was frustrated, but he must care a lot. "Thank you for caring, though." Gala smiled up at the purple dragon.
Lori Iolar
Lori Iolar

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2