Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Self Exile (privet with Zephyros) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Self Exile (privet with Zephyros) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Self Exile (privet with Zephyros)

3 posters

Go down

Self Exile (privet with Zephyros) Empty Self Exile (privet with Zephyros)

Post by Celestia Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Having healed all wounds even those normally unhealable with medical technology; Astral snuck out in the dead of night. The moon was out and Astral was filled with energy and power. She was leaving the tribe and going rouge. Where she would go Astral was sure. She might even stay within SkyWing territory but on the very edge of the border. Either way she was gone. No one could make her stay at least not by force.

Before leaving SkyWing civilization Astral decided to stop by her territory and say a silent goodbye. Astral wondered how long it would take for anyone to notice she had given up the territory. Astral rarely chased anyone out of it so she estimated it would be quite awhile. Astral's acute goddess enhanced senses picked up a dragon a ways off approaching her location. She knew they were there far before they would find out Astral was here. Being so far out though it was impossible to tell if she had been followed or if it was someone just passing by. Either way she would soon find out.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Self Exile (privet with Zephyros) Empty Re: Self Exile (privet with Zephyros)

Post by Zephyros Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:02 am

Zephyros was flying around the kingdom to patrol the territories as usual. He wasn't anymore at the healer's cave where Astral was resting. He had to do his usual job of Guardian. This time he has been assigned to do a nocturnal turn. He wondered if Astral was recovering. She was in bad conditions and it would probably take some time before she'll be able to fly again. He did a curve around a floating island, controlling another area. It looked that everything was fine and there weren't menaces. He flew towards the last territory to control. Astral's territory. It was certainly empty that night. He started to carefully looked around. It seemed that everything was fine in her area. It was luckily a very peaceful and quiet night. His purple/blue scales were shining under the light's moon. He couldn't notice Astral due to her small size and also because she was far away from him. Terani was instead three/four times bigger than her and she would have noticed his bigger body. As every SkyWing he was small, though his size was more close to a standard dragon. He turned his snout towards a direction like to inspect an area.
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Astral decided she couldn't have possibly been followed. Her small size and black scales made her indistinguishable from the rest of the night. Still as the dragon got closer she recognized the scent belonged to someone that had visited her while she was recovering. Even though she was a tracker she didn't know who exactly it was. After all she hadn't been a healthy dragon at the time. Astral debated leaving so as not to risk detection not that there was a very high chance of being detected. Then it occurred to her. Whoever it was didn't know she was leaving. I mean they were in her territory it wasn't like it was strange for Astral to be in her own territory. Still they had seen her just a day before in a very beat up state. Surely they would question why she was already healed and to the point it seemed like she never got hurt in the first place. No scars or nothing.

Astral jumped into the air and met up with the incoming dragon. With her keen night vision Astral saw Zephyros. Astral thought his dark purple scales looked nice. It could just be that it was because his dark scales closer to Astral's dark scales than anyone else in the SkyWings and she liked purple. "What are you doing flying around at night? Seeing where you're going must be pretty hard?" Astral asked.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Zephyros noticed there was someone else around, though it was hard to see it. He startled for a moment when he saw a black dragon approaching him. His body generated some sparks in fear, as a sort of natural defense. He sighed with relief when he recognized Astral's black scales. However there was still a bit panic in him: a life passed constantly hiding from predators had still its negative effects on him. His expression turned in a mist of shock, surprise and astonishment. "Astral?!" He exclaimed while looking at her puzzled. She was completely healed and in great form. What kind of sorcery was that? Also, her scales were sparkling under the moon's light... She had even a more beatiful appearance and his eyes were somewhat captured by her aspect. "What..." He spoke, then he remained spechless. Too much emotions in a single moment. He wanted to do a lot questions, but he didn't know where to start. Zephys blushed a little for the poor figure he was doing. He slightly turned his snout away to hide the embarassment. His scales were slightly sparkling: it was electricity. It was something he wasn't aware at all, but his powers tended to manifest when he was feeling tension. He wasn't a social dragon and it was hard for him to approach another female. Especially when Astral was a formidable fighter and one of the most attractive dragons in the tribe. Zephys wasn't a good fighter compared to her...He took enough courage to say something. "Hi..." He greeted her, unsure if his approach was good. "I was..." He hesitated a moment. "...patrolling the kingdom." He finally said something. At the end he looked at her with courage, starting to overcome the tension he was feeling. Zephys was very happy to see Astral and he smiled at her, finally relaxing. The sparks on his body consequently vanished.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Astral noticed the sparks on Zephyros. Was he about to attack? Maybe he though she was a NightWing. Still Zephyros should know Astral has NightWing visitors sometimes. Then again coming up against a NightWing at Night can be rather startling.

Zephyros answered her question, one of them anyways. He looked very surprised at her appearance. Astral wouldn't have thought much of it had it not been taken to the next level. Struggling to find words and turning his head slightly. One would think he was up to no good. This was one of the moments Astral wished she could read minds like Twilight. A mut like herself could never accomplish something like that though. It was hard enough just to learn how to shadow blend. She would have never been able to do it without some help from the NightWing Queen.

Suddenly Zephyros calmed and Astral couldn't help but be curious what had him so worked up. She didn't have too much experience with boys. Astral decided to tease him a little bit. "Roaming around my territory is particularly dangerous at night. I am a good part NightWing you know and I do often have some visitors from the NightWing tribe. Theress no telling what nasty things you'll run into." Astral said with an evil smirk.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Zephyros remained a bit scared when she started to tease him. She was right. NightWings were particularly dangerous during the night. He didn't have many chances to beat any of them. However Zephys has learnt alone to win over fears, in order to survive against the dangers of nature. Also, he has trained a lot with the SkyWings and he was a decent fighter now. So he wasn't intimidated by her behaviour... Only a little. "I grew stronger... So I'm not afraid to encounter your strange friends anymore. " He teased her back with a smile, showing the proud side of his personality. Zephys flew around her with a curve, with a more playful behaviour now. "I wonder... Which kind of magic can let you to completely heal your wounds?" He curiously asked, still a bit shocked. "Are you a Goddess or what?" He asked ingenuosly, a bit of mock in his voice. He was unaware that Astral only showed her God state during the night.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Astral's evil smirk turned into an amused smirk as Zyphyros attempted to tease her back and it did work but probably not in the manner he was expecting. She was more concerned about him calling her strange due to her NightWing heritage. In a more playful manner he circled her and examined her lack of wounds and scars or at least that's what Astral assumed with the words she had been provided with. He wasn't serous when he asked if she was a goddess and Astral felt like playing along rather than just being blunt and boring. "You caught me, I'm a goddess. The secrets out." Astral said in a playful manner as to disguise the fact that she really was one. He probably wouldn't believe her at first anyways, not without some proof.

As he flew around Astral couldn't help but remember the sparks coming from him moments earlier. That was something she wished she had from the SkyWings side of things; the ability to store electricity in ones body and manipulate it. The dark purple combined with the electricity was rather majestic looking. Totally off topic Astral had to ask. "Whats it feel like to have a bunch of electricity stored within your body? Oh and if you don't mind me asking how did you become stronger?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:22 am

Astral's answer was unexpected. She was probably playing around, but he knew that a spell able to completely heal bad wounds didn't exist in this world. So the attractive black dragon that was looking at him... Was a Goddess? Wow, that would be astonishing. He went in a deep reflession after her words. He remained pensive until he was called by Astral. He looked at her. "I don't actually feel it." He answered. Zephys was now in a calm and relaxed mood, so his powers couldn't manifest. He looked to apparently be a common dragon, without special abilities. "But when I'm nervous, for example, It's like to have much tension inside." He explained. "And I must discharge electricity to not go... In overload." He didn't told her that he had troubles doing that. It would be humiliating at her eyes that he wasn't able to totally control his powers. Especially hen he was angry... His powers were dangerous. Zephys was going to answer at her second question, but he was distracted by a thunder. He looked up and he saw a black cloud. "Oh no, again..." He whispered with a sigh while raindrops started to fall. These stupid clouds always follow me. Why not later? There's Astral now. He snarled to himself, feeling the tension inside him. His body was again sparkling as a result. He took a big breath to relax and kept a calm behaviour. She was probably looking at him and he didn't want to appear as someone that would easily get angry.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:32 am

Astral could understand. If someone asked her how it feels to breath fire she wouldn't have much of an explanation. She wished she could manipulate electricity rather than breath fire. Astral wondered exactly what overload was. She bet that felt like something. Suddenly Zephyros looked up and Astral followed his gaze. There were dark clouds above them. When did those get there? Shortly after it began raining. The change in weather seemed to have upset him a little bit. Astral actually like it. She like water. Astral had looked in to see if she was part SeaWing but she wasn't even though she likes water and loves fish.

Astral for a second considered instigating a game of tag, but she supposed that wasn't very fair. The SkyWings stopped playing tag with Astral awhile ago. If only she could get one of them to play she could slow down and let them tag her. Then maybe they would enjoy it more. Still she couldn't do it at night. She hadn't yet learned how to tone down her enhanced abilities.

Astral decided on a whim to let the secret out. It wasn't like she was keeping it a secret for a reason. Astral did a little mid air back flip backing up from Zephyros a bit before saying "I know it sounded like I was playing around with you earlier but I actually really am a goddess. The goddess of the moon and stars to be exact." Astral said before striking a pose. It probably look a little silly with the rain falling down on her. Still he couldn't see in the dark nearly as well as Astral. Maybe he wouldn't notice. Then again she didn't even know how she looked from his point of view.

"Now if you excuse me I have some running away to do." Astral said before turning around and taking off at a leisurely pace.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Astral didn't seem to have realized that Zephyros has actually brought the clouds. Other dragons usually got upset when the thunder dragon accidentally caused a storm. They didn't like to be wetted all of sudden. The thunder dragon remained shocked at her sudden affirmation. Was she really telling the truth or she was teasing him again? He couldn't see very well her pose, but she had a magnificent and amazing aspect. His eyes were captured by her body. "You... A Goddess?" He shyly asked, don't know how to react now. It was embarassing to have in front of him a divine dragon. He wondered which kind of powers she exactly had. He had a lot of questions now, but he didn't know where to start. Astral spoke again, taking his attention. She was going to leave. "Where are you going?" He asked with a sad voice, hoping it wasn't too late and she has heard him. He was a bit melancholy that she was leaving and he wanted to spend other time with her. However he wasn't going to call her back, if she really wished to go. He remained on his spot, don't caring anymore about the rain that was increasing in intensity. Zephys hoped she wasn't leaving because he has done a bad impression. He wasn't probably worth her attentions. He was clumsy and sometime quick-tempered. They aren't the qualities that a female would expect from another dragon. He didn't have a great consideration of himself, though he was a proud dragon. Zephys has always wished to have more self-confidence and he was always trying his best to improve his personality.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:00 am

Astral heard him alright. She wasn't in a hurry and for a moment she considered sharing her reasons. Astral was always a very social dragon. Turning around she flew back to Zephyros. "I don't know. I suppose I'm running from my heart, so that I don't damage it." Astral said solemnly. "Where I am running too I don't know. As long as it is away from where my heart lies. It is split you see in two parts, two hearts if you will. Following one will hurt the other and following both will hurt them both. My only option is to not follow any."

If Zephyros had nothing more to say, then Astral would turn around and leave once more. What she was going to do with her social life now that she was leaving all her friends Astral did not know.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:30 am

Zephyros carefully listened her, but he remained a bit puzzled. Her words were certainly confusing him. Two hearts? The thunder dragon knew she was acting mysterious. However he got a bad presentiment. "So are you going to leave us?" He whispered with a melancholy voice, his eyes were revealing the sadness in his heart. The SkyWings were going to lose one of their best fighters. Zephys will certainly miss Astral. He didn't speak anymore, but he instead started to sob a little, avoiding eye contact. Zephys owed everything to the SkyWings. They were like a family to him. The only family he had. He has never known his parents. Perhaps they have never existed. Astral was like a sister to his eyes, maybe something more. Zephys took a big breath to not let the sad emotions to get control over him and show a strong behaviour. "Will i ever see you again?" He asked with a deep voice, finally looking into her eyes with the hope to receive a positive answer.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Astral thought the male was being oddly sensitive but she didn't feel like pursuing the oddity. "Yes I'm leaving. I don't know if I'll ever see you again. I suppose it depends on how often you leave SkyWing territory." Astral said before suddenly disappearing. She teleported far away right outside SkyWing territory.

[end RP]
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchowny Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:22 am

It's nice to read this OldSchool thread :-)
The big day is coming for the Path of Exile community, yet only 9 days separates us from the new PoE add-on, and Patch 3.0 is revolutionary as it is as big as the previous game. Again, there will be a good trade in PoE orbs, again the price of the Exalted Orb will rise, and with it the price of Chaos orb. That's why my advice is to buy orbs before the season starts. Now PoE orbs are cheap and I think it is worthwhile to make stock and buy them some more now to sell orbs later. If you need buy path of exile orbs odealo.com will be best place for this. Sometime I use https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1916499 for trade and buy Exalted Orbs, buy Chaos orbs or buy poe orbs

Duchowny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down