Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Deliberation ((Private Group, you know if you're part of it)) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Deliberation ((Private Group, you know if you're part of it)) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Deliberation ((Private Group, you know if you're part of it))

4 posters

Go down

Deliberation ((Private Group, you know if you're part of it)) Empty Deliberation ((Private Group, you know if you're part of it))

Post by Aera Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:17 pm

NOTE:: THIS HAS BEEN MOVED FROM THE FEAST TOPIC. I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THESE POSTS SAVE WISP'S

VIPER::

Viper flinched as Kenina sent her to go after Au. She wanted to protest, but wasn't sure if that was the best idea. Going after AuSurath will only make matters worse, she thought wryly. It's not a good idea at all. In fact, it's a terrible idea. She glanced at Kenina from the corner of her blue eyes, and grimaced. This was not good. Wisp was angered, and had flown off with AuSurath. The best thing to do was relay what Wisp said back to Gemini. But really, disobeying her queen was a bad thing to do. Some of the ancient rules stated that a tribe leader's word was law. Even if it was wrong or not. She couldn't back out of this without seeming like a traitor and losing her queen's and the other dragons' trust. She let her gaze travel throughout the clearing. But then, the other dragons had kind of started rebelling too. Take Erineyes for example.... Or maybe even Volcanis, which was kind of shocking. She didn't know him too well, but enough to know that he had temper issues. She was surprised he hadn't attacked yet. Turning back to Kenina, she reluctantly dipped her head. "Yes, Kenina," she sighed, and flames wrapped around her, dissolving her into thin air.

She appeared again, and looked around the island that Wisp was talking about. It was cold, definitely, but at least Viper's body temperature heated herself up, so she was still fine. Mostly. "Wisp?" she called out. "Are you there? I'd... like to speak to you..."

WISP::

By the time Wisp got to the island, Viper was already there, due to having taken a faster route. The female IceWing growled, holding Au close to her and lifting her tail knife in the direction of Viper. "I thought what I said was clear," she growled, a cold steam rising from her horns, though her arms and stomach were carefully kept at less freezing temperatures for Au. "FireWings just don't listen, do they?" Her hate for FireWings was sharply rising that day, started small when a FireWing killed her father before she'd hatched. Now she was almost at the breaking point of fear and hate for any FireWings at all. "What reason do you have to talk to me?" Not turning from Viper for a second, she landed, her tail sweeping the snow off of the grass underneath her as she settled down, pulling Au's sash off to make a sort of blanket underneath him, keeping the chill from his paws. Her wings closed to the sides to block the wind, and she pointed her tail knife at Viper again, her green eyes cold, waiting for an answer.

BALDIRAK::

The Guardian had been standing outside the hall where the feast took place, and so heard everything that was said. He'd watched as the IceWing Wisp had fled, with AuSurath in tow. He looked to the door he guarded and after finding another to take his position, left the EarthWing palace in pursuit of Wisp and Viper.

Few thoughts filled Baldirak's mind as he followed the scent of IceWing and FireWing to the island. Of course, he had opinions on the situation, but right now he had to focus on the NightWing Hatchling. On getting him back to where he belonged, or at least back to feast. As he got nearer to the island, he felt the air grow colder. It covered his scales like a fine mist. But as long as he was moving, it was bearable. His pale eyes found Wisp, Viper, and AuSurath. He landed beside the FireWing, closing his wings against his sides and the cold. He looked at the three before speaking. "I know an EarthWing is the last you wish to see. You must forgive them, they are quick to speak and slow to think... at least in so... heated a situation." Baldirak spoke slowly, mostly to keep the Hatchling from becoming more scared than he was, but also because he often spent a great deal of time thinking on what he wanted to say before he spoke.

His gaze shifted to Viper. "Please, you arrived first. Say what you will." He took a step back, allowing the dragoness to answer Wisp.

VIPER::

Viper turned around, to find Wisp there with Au. She heard a thump, and turned around to see Baldirak standing there. When he finished speaking, she inclined her head. "Thank you, Balidirak," she said, before turning back to Wisp. "I understand that you think we're being rash about this," she began. "And we DID act rashly about this, so I apologize on behalf of the FireWings." Her blue eyes flicked down to Au, then back up to meet Wisp's cold green gaze. "I'm here for a compromise," she said. "But I'm not sure if you want to talk about it just between us two, or with Gemini. But I think it would be easier, as we're right here right now, and it'd take too long to grab Gemini, so I'll just continue." She gestured to Au. "If you keep Au like this, it'll most likely start a war of some sorts, with useless slaughter and murder. So I propose a proposition. Either Au stays with you, and he visits Gemini at certain times, so Gemini won't be heartbroken to be without Au. Or vice versa, so Au stays with Gemini, and comes visits you at certain times." She tilted her head, regarding Wisp. "What do you think? I think it's fair enough. If you agree, I'll go inform Gemini about this. But another thing. All of this would be much easier if you moved closer to the NightWing territory. Because where you are is quite far from their territory...."

((Will post to continue this soon, I'm being spotty due to busyness. Getting like a sentence down every ten minutes or so xD))
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Deliberation ((Private Group, you know if you're part of it)) Empty Re: Deliberation ((Private Group, you know if you're part of it))

Post by Aera Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:32 pm

When the EarthWing arrived soon after she did, Wisp narrowed her eyes and adjusted her position so that both dragons were in her view, keeping silent while they spoke to each other for a moment, then Viper began to speak. Wisp turned her gaze back to her, crouching a bit lower over Au, but kept her blade pointed towards Baldirak. At the FireWing's apology, she merely nodded, though her expression slowly morphed from openly hostile to an overall neutral. When Viper had finished speaking, however, the IceWing female was silent for a moment. She liked the options that were given, mostly considering that she would get to keep Au, and a war could be avoided. "I prefer the first option," she said truthfully, keeping her defensive position, her body taught for any movement she perceived. "I do not mean to be disrespectful to Gemini, but I'm not sure that a leader who barely has time to search for her missing hatchlings can care for Au ardently. As for moving closer to the Night Wings, I'm unsure," she shook her head, thinking carefully. "I would have to be released from my duties as a Tracker all days save the ones where Gemini can be with Au all day. I would have to remain an IceWing, as I refuse to be entangled in that mess that NightWings have that they call politics. I would have to be allowed to resurrect the barriers around my den, and be given an area to live that is cooler year round. I'm not sure that NightWings would accept my being there, as well. Who is to say that I would not be attacked?" She shrugged. "Even so, how can I be sure your word will stand for Gemini's word as well? You're a FireWing. I've never trusted FireWings father than I could throw one, for reasons I can not go into. What proof is there that you're even speaking the truth right now?"
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Deliberation ((Private Group, you know if you're part of it)) Empty Re: Deliberation ((Private Group, you know if you're part of it))

Post by Viper Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Viper shook her head, gazing straight on at Wisp. "You don't," she said truthfully. "Honestly, it's your own decision to make if you trust me. I understand you don't trust the NightWings, and us FireWings even less. But I keep my word that I will notify Gemini about this. It would be easier for you to keep Au and let him visit Gemini at times. Yes, she is a queen and she does have many duties, so she most likely won't have much time to be with him. It's tough to raise a hatchling. I've got two myself (though I absolutely adore them, so it's all good). It's your choice to move closer to the NightWings or not," she said. "You don't have to give up your duties either. I'm sure Gemini would be fine with this. Probably."

"It probably would be best if you stayed in your own territory," she agreed. "After all, some NightWings might not know about you, and they would attack you, and we don't need to stir up anymore trouble. So... what do you say, Wisp? Do you agree with the terms? I will certainly allow you time to think about this."
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:13 am

Wisp remained still as a rock, though she allowed some amusement into her expression. "Luckily for me, I live about as close to the Night Wing territory as you can get. I'm simply across the channel from the northern tip of your territory." Wisp glanced down at Au, finally allowing herself to relax slightly, pulling her tail in to curl the non weapon part around him. "I'm fine with this solution. If Gemini wishes to visit Au at my den, however, she needs to wait outside of the trees surrounding it. I don't usually appreciate uninvited visitors, especially as close I am to another tribes territory. The whole thing is set up with traps." Sitting down, completely oblivious to the chill other than her leaning over Au to block him from newly falling snow, Wisp nodded. "I agree to your terms, assuming they can be seen as solid."
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Shivering mostly in fear as adrenaline poured through his veins, AuSurath curled himself into as small a ball as he could, remaining close by Wisp.  Using the 'I can't see you you can't see me' logic, he had his eyes closed shut, barely making a sound.  His back was towards the others, as his head remained as close to Wisp as possible.  He was too caught up in his own distraught that he missed Gemini's name being passed about  As Wisp seemed to calm down and curl her tail around him, he shoved himself against her tail, burying his snout between him and her tail so only the back of his head remained visible.  All the scary, giant dragons staring at him, then moving towards him left Au spooked, and all he wanted was to be curled with Wisp and away from the ruckus.
(Small post till something happens, just need to make a post so topic is on watchlist :3)
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Baldirak listened to the two talk... half listened, anyway. He was trying to decide what he could add to this. His gaze shifted to down to the Hatchling-- the part of him that was visible still. He wondered what the poor dragon must be thinking. His nostrils flared as he thought more. The plan Viper had put forth seemed good enough. Yet, Baldirak felt there was room for another plan. He just wasn't sure what that plan was.

His wings lifted slightly and his hide quivered as he shook the snow from it. He shifted slightly on his paws, his tail flicked slightly. He wasn't used to the cold, not to this degree. It was.. odd. After a moment, he brought his full attention back to the conversation. He went over the proposition in his head, over and over. Baldirak had an idea of his own, but the more he thought about it, the less sense it made. That is, the idea suddenly went away."Hm. I think that this is a good idea. But... suppose Gemini doesn't agree to this? What then? We need a third option."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down