Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] - Page 2 Empty Convalescence [Private with Zyailor]

Post by Mei Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:44 am

First topic message reminder :

"No, it's not this one either..."
Mei was in front of a shelf full of potions, lotions, herbs and bandages, seemingly looking for something. Her long body was curled on itself from her tail to her rear paws, which was already making a few loops. The remaining part was simply moving up and down and left to right as the dragoness browsed the shelf. The sunlight that illuminated this part of the cave reflected on her black scales and and on her red mane. So where could that herb be...
Ah there ! With an exclamation she grabbed what she had been looking for. She needed new stocks of calming infusions. With the death of their previous leader, a lot of dragons were sadly needing them. A good infusion of those herbs could calm down the most affected dragons. The black dragoness sighed as she recalled the event. Everyone was of course sad from the death of their leader. It had been so unexpected... She briefly wondered who would be the new leader. From what she got Wayra was the most plausible candidate. Well she probably will be a good leader.
Mei turned back to the table lying in the center of the cave, uncurling her whole body in the process. Maneuvering her body in the cave could prove to be quite complex sometimes. She began to prepare the herb for drying, her body now curled around the table.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Convalescence [Private with Zyailor]

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:06 am

Gasping slightly as Mei embraced him, taking him by surprise he smiled, enjoying the embrace as his muzzle started to get tickled by her mane. Slightly sneezing he chuckled "Thanks Mei...your certainly good at hugs" smiling from the contact. Tightening his grasp slightly he gently stroked his tail against her own. Blushing as he felt his tail scales graze hers.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Convalescence [Private with Zyailor] - Page 2 Empty Re: Convalescence [Private with Zyailor]

Post by Hyruu Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:48 pm

Mei let out a chuckle at Zyailor's comment. She could feel his tail stroking against her own, and slightly smiled. She didn't know if he did it on purpose, but she would swear he was enjoying it.
"I've been told so. Some told me it was relaxing when they had their head inside my mane. It helped them forget about everything else." she said.
The black dragoness couldn't help but smell the scent of the dragon she was hugging. Like every male he had a strong smell, but his smell had something fresh in it. Something that wasn't without recalling the scent of the forest he surely was in quite often due to being a Tracker. It was quite an enjoyable smell.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:26 pm

Zya nodded slightly turning his gaze towards her, "M...Maybe we should spend some more time together.....I do like cuddles" he nervously chuckled. After all Zyailor didn't have that many friends, he did like helping Kokoro out now and again though. But sadly with her death that too has taken its toll. Looking up curiously for her reaction he continued to enjoy the spice like smell, it was unique not like anything he had smelt before maybe apart from some delicious meal.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Mei had a smile at Zyailor's proposal. It was right that she didn't have a lot of dragons with which she could talk freely.
"I could consider that... For the moment we're stuck together until your wound heals. That leaves us some time to know each other, right ?" she replied.
She didn't really move from her position, still curled around the black dragon. If she had to be honest, that was the first time she actually was making the hug last longer than needed. This was a welcomed break from her work.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:18 am

Nodding from her answer he couldn't help but smile. "Yeah I would like that" he replied, continuing to feel his scales against her own, enjoying the embrace. It was certainly strange having this relaxing feeling again, it was like a part of him had awoken again. Chuckling slightly he continued "You can stop if you want, I will be fine."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Mei slightly nodded, discretely enjoying Zyailor's scent a last time before breaking the hug. The dragoness uncurled her body and curled it back behind her as she faced the young dragon. It was the first time she had been enjoying the feeling to be in contact with someone that much. Even the feel of his scales brushing against her own was enjoyable. Well, this turned in a more intimate experience than she had planned...
"Don't hesitate to ask for more if you feel down again." she told Zyailor with a blink, smiling.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Zya smiled from her reply, "Thanks... but don't tempt me, I'm sure your busy" chuckling slightly, he turned his gaze away around the room, though watching her as she was busy with other stuff, he smirked laying on his back relaxing. Thinking that it would be best if he didn't move to much. Soon he started to feel bored, and chose to break the silence, since it seemed like there weren't any others around in the cave. "So you get many clumsy dragons?" he chuckled
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Mei giggled at the black dragon's answer. She wasn't actually that busy at the moment, but it was right that her preparations would not make themselves alone. She went back to her table, but still kept an eye on Zyailor in case he needed something.
She almost felt relieved when he broke the silence. It was starting to be heavy, and herself was starting to get bored. She had an hard time concentrating on her work after having been distracted for so long.
"Nah I don't get a lot. I mean, even clumsy dragons rarely injure themselves that badly. So yeah it's not really the season in which I am the most busy. Apart from occasional bruises like yours, I'm mainly ensuring I'll have enough herbs and ointments for the oncoming winter." she explained.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Zya's tail started to twitch as he felt bored, listening to her response he took a large sigh. "Yeah.... well if you need some help collecting things I can help, of course when I'm better" glancing over towards her he smiled. Continuing to think of what to talk about he continued, "So what do you normally do apart from being a healer? Like I love resting on high places, feeling the air against my scales." giving Mei a curious look he rolled onto his side so he could get a better look.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:14 am

Mei looked at Zyailor who rolled on his side to see what she was doing. That sure was the worse problem with having a wound, you didn't really have a lot to do apart from waiting.
"Well, I do love to fly around, I guess it's in my blood as a Skywing. I also like to do some exploration, it's always nice to discover new places. Among those I discovered there are a few that are really worth seeing." she replied.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:45 am

Nodding he replied "Yeah true... Exploring is fun, I've traveled quite far especially around the main land. There are some nice sights." letting out a sigh as he gaze towards his wing and shoulder. "I can't wait to fly again...though I do like your company" he smiled as he watched her doing other things.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Mei gave Zyailor a smile as she listened to his answer.
"Well actually I do enjoy your company as well. It had been a while I didn't chat with someone around my age..." she replied, letting out a sigh. "For now you should rest. The more you will rest, the faster it will heal." she added.
The dragoness went back to her work, giving Zyailor a look from time to time. She could guess how annoying it could be for him to be stuck waiting like that, but sadly there was no other option for a wounded dragon.

Several days went on without really much happening. Zyailor seemed as bored as usual, but being a strong young dragon he healed faster than Mei would expect. The wound itself was healed in only two more days, and the black dragon recovered his strength for the affected muscles in two additional days. Even though Zyailor could have gone to his own den from the moment the wound was healed, he chose to stay until he had fully recovered. Mei didn't want to admit it, but she was happy he did so. He was a funny dragon, and she had spent some nice time with him, talking about spots they had discovered during their travels for hours. She couldn't deny it, she grew some affection for the black dragon. Maybe even a crush... What was sure was that she would keep an option on him, and watch how her feelings would evolve.
For now though she still had one last thing to do regarding his shoulder.
"Alright Zya, I think you're totally healed now. I'll just need you to do some exercise, like you did yesterday, but this time getting more in depth. I need to make sure you healed correctly. Just immediately stop if you feel any discomfort." she told the black dragon after looking at his shoulder a last time.
Getting back to the shelves, she quickly searched and pulled out a weight. Instead of grabbing it herself with her paws though she concentrated a bit, and the weight seemed to fly by its own at the dragoness's side before softly landing next to Zyailor.
"Alright there you go. I'll tell you when to stop." she said with a nod.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:15 pm

After the following days his wound did heal, which he felt happy about. He couldn't wait to get out into the skies again, but a apart of him will miss the time he spent with Mei. As Mei looked over his shoulder again, she talked about him doing some exercise sighing slightly he was really the strongest dragon, he was all about speed than muscle. Nodding slightly at her request, he watched tilting his head at the weight seemingly floating to his side. "Err.... Does it always do that?" he chuckled smiling at her. Using his right paw he grabbed the weight, at first admittedly it was slightly easy, though this soon changed with his leg/arm starting to feel tired, sighing he placed the weight down as his muscle started to tense up. Blushing slightly he sighed, "Sorry.... I'm not the best lifter" frowning with a saddened look, he waited for her response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Mei chuckled as Zyailor seemed surprised to see the weight levitating. Well of course it was surprising, but it was always fun to see people's reaction when they saw her powers for the first time.
"Only when I want it to." she chuckled. "My control over wind lets me carry objects like that. It's especially useful when your body isn't really designed to carry anything." she just explained.
The dragoness watched attentively as the black dragon lifted the weight, slightly nodding as he finally put the weight down due to tiredness. She couldn't deny that she had used this opportunity to detail his muscles rather shamelessly.
"Don't worry, your shoulder and wing should tire easily for a while. All I wanted to know was if you actually could lift this weight without feeling any pain."
Mei marked a pause, thinking about how she was going to formulate her next sentence.
"Well... then you're fully healed. You're free to go now. Don't hesitate to come back if you need anything though... Even if it's not related to healing." she blinked at him.
She hoped he would say something on which she could react. It really would be sad if he just left like that... She wanted to know Zyailor a bit better, but she couldn't be too insistent on that. After all the black dragon just spent about five days stuck with her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:59 am

Smiling slightly as she told him that he was healed, he couldn't wait to get out in the skies again, but a part of him wanted to stay. Looking at her eyes he replied "I...I could stay... *sigh* I would like to know you better.." blushing slightly from the awkward answer. Chuckling for a moment he continued "How can I not stay away from those hugs" smiling he awaited for her response. Deciding to try out his wings for a moment he leaped into the air, beating his wings against the warm like air, he didn't feel any pain which was a good sign. Landing close by to Mei, "So... what you think?" he couldn't help but blush being close to Mei.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:03 am

Mei couldn't help to grin as she heard Zyailor's answer. She watched him testing his wings, finally letting out the purr she had been holding. Even though she was feeling really happy about him wanting to stay with her, she would stay with him a bit before actually admitting it.
"Are my hugs really that great ?" she chuckled as he landed next to her. "Since you're so eager to fly again, what about you show me some of the places you mentioned ?" she suggested.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:26 am

grinning from her purr like sound, he nodded happily "Yeah of course, its like the wrap around me like a blanket" he chuckled, listening to her he replied "Sure, I know some nice spots close by" creeping a little closer he bit his lower lip, "So you wana see?" he asked with a cheeky grin.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Mei smiled as Zyailor asked her to come and see the places he had talked about. Not only it would be a nice distraction after five days without going out, but it would be an occasion for her to get to know Zyailor better.
"Of course I want. Lead the way !" she replied.

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Chuckling from her response he grinned towards her, "Great!" turning towards the exit he felt his wings stretch, jumping into the air he turned to see if she was following. He knew the best spot, not far from the cloud palace there was the floating islands similar to the palace but with waterfalls, the best part? it was getting close to late afternoon. Soon enough the pair where flying close to the islands, stopping mid air for a short break he turned towards her, "You been here before?" smiling he watched as water streamed down from the islands infront of them.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Mei took of right after Zyailor. With her powers, it looked like she suddenly started to levitate as she maneuvered her body easily through the air. She followed the black dragon, her long body snaking through the air as if she was swimming in water. When Zyailor stopped, she just hovered in front of him. Of course she had explored most of the floating islands that were in the region, but this one was one of those she actually didn't visit.
"I have visited some of the surrounding islands, but not this one. Does it have something special ?" she asked, tilting her head.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:51 pm

Smiling he replied "Yeah there's a great spot to watch the sunset" gesturing towards the island with a smirk he zipped upwards the island, checking behind him for her. Spotting the spot he smiled, landing close by he waited for Mei. The spot which he had in mind, was a beautiful area, mainly near one of the waterfalls streaming down the island, a small rock outcrop with a stunning look towards the mountains in the distance and in this case a sunset behind them. Pointing towards the mountains and the view, "See? It will look nice when the sun sets"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:54 am

Mei followed Zyailor and gracefully landed next to him, turning her head around as she examined the surroundings. The place was indeed stunningly beautiful. The rock was of the perfect size for two dragons to share an intimate moment, without being too big and feel exposed or too small. The area was surrounded by the water flowing almost in front of them, leaving them a beautiful landscape to admire.
"Well, it seems like you beat me. I never found such a peaceful place during my explorations..." she said, looking in the distance.
The dragoness stood silent for a moment before lying on the rock, letting out a purr as she felt the rock was still warm from the sun. This place was indeed perfect. The kind of place you'd keep for a special occasion... Even though she didn't look at him, she stood attentive to what Zyailor would do next. Maybe she was in for a surprise...

Mei
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 am

Laying down on the warm rock, he crept a little closer to Mei almost within touching distance. Letting out a sigh he couldn't help but take a brief glance at her body. Smirking he watched as the horizon started to turn into a warm orange, with the sun starting its retreat behind the mountains. Placing his snout onto his front paws he listened closely to her purrs, the sound made him feel happy. Nerves soon started to enter his mind, realizing that she could be interested in him. Blushing from the though he replied "Yeah.... its surprising what you find" chuckling he crept a little closer gently pressing his scales against her side. Nervously smiling he turned his gaze towards the sunset.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Mei slightly grinned when she saw Zyailor nervously blushed. She could feel his scales gently pressing against her own, and she would swear he glanced at her body. There was no doubt about it, the black dragon definitively was interested in her. The dragoness purred louder as she came to that conclusion. The sun was now setting, turning the whole scenery in these characteristic burning tones everyone was loving. A sunset definitively was the best moment to enjoy the company of a nice dragon.
The black dragoness decided to hint Zyailor a bit more. She herself slightly moved, pressing her side a bit harder against his own. Then, she entwined her tail with his tail, glancing at him as she expected a reaction.

(I can't find the right words to explain Mei's exact positioning, so here's a schema to explain it)
Mei's current position:
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Turning towards her gaze, he only smiled as she pressed against him further, feeling her warmth from her body he felt calm and relaxed. But when she twined her tail with his, he knew that there was a spark. Gasping slightly, biting his lower lip again he quickly licked against her cheek, only to return his gaze back towards the sunset like nothing happened. Chuckling inside yet nervous he tightened the embrace of the tails, even swinging it slightly, playfully.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next