Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Abschied, Kokoro. Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Abschied, Kokoro. Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Abschied, Kokoro.

4 posters

Go down

Abschied, Kokoro. Empty Abschied, Kokoro.

Post by Kokoro Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:23 pm

I am no Grammar Nazi, so shush.
This was created just shortly before Kokoro was kicked from her position as Queen.

Kokoro sat under the starry sky, watching the clouds roll above her. At this time, she was on her floating isle, secluded from the rest of Pyyria, and at the far most point of the SkyWing Territory. She gazed up at the heavens, with tears in her eyes. Deep with thought, Koko pondered whether the gods and goddesses were watching her. Are they still there? Did they forget she existed? Would they ever help Kokoro…again? A throbbing in her head, and a deep pain in her chest, Ko winced at these thoughts, What if it were true…No God, nor Goddess is watching over me…That Zephyros character may not even actually be a “Semi-God”…Perhaps it’s all made up? Taking her gaze away from the sky, she faced the ground, her tears falling one by one. My Tribe is fading…the other Tribes are even concerned. The SkyWings haven’t been heard from for so long, they are all wondering if we are tearing apart… Sniffling, Koko muffled her short cries and hiccupping. Her tail and wings were drooping, her scales didn’t seem to glow with that healthy white anymore, but instead with a light sickening, grey. Her bright red eyes have turned dark and clouded. Trying to wipe her seemingly endless tears away, Kokoro reached under the scale closest to her heart, and yanked out a crystal. The crystal had been kept there for decades, resembling good fortune and…her long lost home. Her past life, while she was young, was just terrible. Looking at the gleaming white crystal, it made her want to puke. All the thing brought back were bad memories. She didn’t know why she kept the damned thing…but it did make her feel closer to home, yet home did not exist, not in her world. Cringing, memories of her parents came flooding back…

Kokoro was small then, smaller than she was now. Her mother looked similar to her, while her father looked like some satanic being. Ko couldn’t figure out why her mum would dare mate with some creature such as him. He was the disaster in her life. Each of them were taking shelter in the one and only Crystal Cave. Her mother was “burdened” by hatchlings, or so her father had said, yet her mother took that as a joke. There were three eggs, Xio, Aethel, and Kokoro, of whom resided within the eggs…However, only one of them managed to break free. The mother was thrilled that an egg hatched, yet soon she was stricken with grief as the other two never came. Thus, the father had been enraged. He too became so heart-ached that he turned to violence towards his family. “YOU. YOU DID THIS. BECAUSE OF YOUR EXISTENCE, THE OTHER TWO NEVER LIVED! YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIVING ENTITY! YOU SHALL PAY!” –Those were the last words that Kokoro heard from her father, even after he gave the death blow to his mate, Azazel. Though, it wasn’t meant for her, she was just simply protecting her hatchling from harm. This resulted in him fleeing, with satisfaction. He left Kokoro to die in a cave with no source of edible food…other than her own mother.

Blinking, Koko sighed, she felt miserable. Her own Tribe was hoping she left her position, and same goes for the other Tribes. She tried, okay? I guess the life of a Queen couldn’t suit her…no matter how great she tried to be. Gripping the crystal much tighter, Kokoro snapped it. The white gem shattered, creating tiny cuts into her paws, and the pieces falling to the ground. Her heart gaining speed, she felt as if her whole world was coming to an end, and indeed it was. Tears pouring out uncontrollably, she cried out, “WHY?! …I am such an idiot…I failed…everyone. I can’t do it, I can’t do anything…” Feeling her heart break, her blood freezing yet boiling, she could hardly breathe. Gasping for air, the surrounding area became dark, darker than the night sky. Koko did this to herself. She knew what would occur if she broke that crystal. If she had any energy left in her body, she would slit her throat to make it seem as if she was murdered. Unfortunately, she had to deal with what was done. Kokoro hadn’t expected this death to be as painful as she previously thought. Collapsing onto the now murky, grey ground, Ko fought to keep her eyes open. She waited shamefully for anyone, someone to see her like this…to help her. But that was self-pity speaking, she didn’t need anyone anymore. Her life was over, all is finished for her.

Closing her eyes, Kokoro thought for one last moment, This death was much quicker than I anticipated, I never felt the need to say goodbye…but then again who would I say goodbye to? Im sorry…friends. I am so sorry this has to end so stupidly. Whoever is reading my thoughts right now, I just…tell everyone I said thank you for even letting me live until today…Danke, Merci… As her heart slowed to a stop, the last thing that you could see from this dying dragon was a tear, rolling down her cheek. Because of her species and the destruction of the crystal, Kokoro was no longer a substance in this world, no longer did she exist. Such a cruel fate for those of her kind…

~Short and non-reviewed (for grammar) post for a quick and easy death.
~From here on out, Kokoro is now forever dead. Though dont be fooled by this post, I am not leaving. I have many other characters to attend to...
~By the way, DONT RESPOND HERE. THIS IS JUST AN "EXCUSE" FOR HER ABSENCE.
~So...PEACE OUT
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abschied, Kokoro. Empty Re: Abschied, Kokoro.

Post by NightFlare Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:55 pm

(Kok! This means you can role play with Trinyah in heaven Surprised I've been waiting forever for someone to die Razz)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:59 pm

...what? Why?! D':
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:26 am

....I won't judge, and I understand wanting to kill a character off, but why? I k ow I am not an old member, but whenever I saw you log into the cbox, everyone was happy. Idk y u feel the need to kill Kokoro off, you could have just stepped down and worked as an advisor or something... Well...its your choice...just...idk...leaves a bad taste in my mouth :/
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:29 am

wait... You KILLED Kokoro? D: well take another friend off to the list in the time Arcke left for 2 years straight...
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down