Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Kokoro's Continuously Updated Bio! Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Kokoro's Continuously Updated Bio! Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Kokoro's Continuously Updated Bio!

+2
Shiningwater
Kokoro
6 posters

Go down

Kokoro's Continuously Updated Bio! Empty Kokoro's Continuously Updated Bio!

Post by Kokoro Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:45 pm

Kokoro's Continuously Updated Bio! 127-85

Personal Info
Name: Kokoro
Nickname: Koko, Ko or The Goddess of Sympathy, or the Goddess of the Sky And Air
Dragon Species: Crystal Cloud Dragon (Pygmy) - Crystal Cloud dragons are known to be born mostly in crystal caves. The "cloud" part in their name come from the fact that when the dragon emerges from the cave, they head to the clouds for what ever reason, and they make shelter there. They have a fetish with crystals and usually keep a crystal from the cave they were born in. The colour of their scales vary from the crystal they took, so if a crystal was red, they would be red and so on.
Personality: Koko may be brave when no other dragon will have the courage. She is very Quiet and doesnt quite speak that often, unless she is comfortable with the dragon. She has complete Loyalty and wouldnt dare leave her friends. Kokoro can moslty be found in a Calm state, she also is quite Determined to get things done and she has the Sensible trait of a Wise One.
Interests: Koko likes to hang out on her cloud that follows her. She really enjoys eating all kinds of bread, and she loves the crisp cold air/wind.
Dislikes: Dislikes the heat, dislikes gross things and HATES non-merciful dragons.
Fears: Kokoro is afraid of larger dragons, like really she would just scream and faint then and there o__o

General Appearance
Height: About as tall as an average human, but it does vary from 5.5-10 Ft tall if seen from an angle; which it evens out with her length, as well.
Scales: All shiny, pure white scales that stick out in some areas.
Eyes: Pure Blood Red.
Appearance: Koko usually doesn't wear armour since it can get in the way at times but she does have a whole set just in case, she calls it her "Valkyrie Armour." She also has a crystal from her birth-place deep within a crystal cave. She keeps it locked up safely under her scale closest to her heart.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: The SkyWings
Family: A mother (Azazel) who is dead, two siblings (Xio & Aethel) that are also dead, and a father (Fraener) that has left Kokoro since she was little, who left her for dead.
Mate: Nope
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: She is small so she can fit into small places, she is incredibly swift and she has surprisingly great strength. Also, she uses the wind to her advantage, causing mini-tornadoes, or summoning lightning, and/or conjuring clouds. Her mental strength is her empathy.
Special Abilities:
1: She can forcefully force an angry, hateful, unforgiving dragon to have a heart, or show sympathy/have empathy towards herself or another.
2: Koko has grand abilities to control the air levels and usually the weather in the sky

Weaknesses: Her thoughts of larger foes can intimidate her, or if they are standing in front of her.
Combat Style: She sometimes uses her agility and tiny size to get away from enemies but comes back to the unsuspecting opponent and attack. Though, she hardly fights because of her size, therefore she uses her special power to reason with the foe.

Background
History: When she was born, her two siblings died as they hatched and the mother grieved but she protected Kokoro with her life. When the father came along, he smacked the mother around and blamed her for two of the hatchlings death. He soon came to think that it was Kokoro's fault, so he tried to kill her but the mother shielded her from the death blow. Satisfied, the father left Koko with the mothers body and left her to die. Fortunately, she survived by eating her mothers body and she became strong from the heart, hence the name Kokoro. Though, to this day, she wishes to get revenge on her father.
RP Sample: Kokoro gratefully left the gathering and flew back over to the Skywing kingdom. When she arrived, it was already midnight and she herself was exhausted for flying all over the territory. Koko gathered her tiny, white cloud from the shadows of the kingdom and she happily plopped down. Instantly she fell asleep under the starry night sky.

Last edited by Kokoro on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates!)
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kokoro's Continuously Updated Bio! Empty Re: Kokoro's Continuously Updated Bio!

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Nice! I like it. As for your rank, you would probably be a good tracker. Just a suggestion, it's up to you.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:00 am

Your character made me a little upset reading her character and her backstory. Sad bit otherwise. Hi!! Very Happy welcome to the RPGDragons community and I can assure you that everyone is very friendly and welcome to help out with anything you have trouble with. Welcome 

As to help with your question of the ranking system and your query to join the SkyWings I would say to go to the groups tab in the menu, select the group you wist to join and also (someone please quote me if I'm wrong, still new too!  Sweat ) go to https://rpgdragons.forumotion.com/t151-the-new-skywings-rp for signing up too. And I'm fairly sure there's info on the SkyWings ranking system https://rpgdragons.forumotion.com/t65-skywings-information thanks for joining the community and most of all have fun!! Very Happy (I wrote a massive long message before but swapping tabs and that deleted it all :O )
Luke
Luke

Male Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:25 am

Okay! Well, thanks to both of you and for your help! Smile
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaxoch Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:56 am

I like your character
Coaxoch
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:59 am

Why thanks, and I hope to see you around!
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Greetings Kokoro, I am Avian, you're lord and master! All will server me or die tryin- *Le random flying pan flies out of no where* Gah! Who threw that? *Looks around* Oh forget!

Hi there, I'm Avian, a Russian Drakon Knight from...well.... you know my answer. If I'm not mistaken, your name means "heart" as in the spiritual sense in the language of Japanese, and not referring to the Organ that processes blood. Anyway, I'm a Jack-of-All-Traders and a highly selfless, oblivious yet creative, smart and socially awkward Drakon- Dragon, sorry, I'm use to calling them 'Drakons'. Anyway, I hope to see you in an RP soon, if you need help with anything, contact me in the RPs. See ya around. ^_^
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Alright! Seeya around Avian!
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OceanFlare Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:07 pm

That backstory was sorta twisted Razz But anyway that isn't what I am here for. ((You may need RP practice lol))"Hello" Oceanflare recited regally. "Welcome to the wide world of dragons".
OceanFlare
OceanFlare
The Last Scaldwing
The Last Scaldwing

Male Aries Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down