Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rocky Pass (open to all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Rocky Pass (open to all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Rocky Pass (open to all)

3 posters

Go down

The Rocky Pass (open to all) Empty The Rocky Pass (open to all)

Post by Arctus Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 am

A shadow crossed a little human village at the base of a mountain range near the top of the IceWing territory. From the top of the highest mountain, you could see most of Pyyria. Arctus had landed on that mountain, and begun climbing to the flat peak. The dragon let out a bellow, and continued to patrol, stepping between the rocky peaks of the close clustered mountains, the hurricane like winds battering his enormous frame. The tracker was alone at the moment, but waited for his patrol party to return. In the meantime, however, he may as well hunt.

Up these mountains, mountain goats were abundant, especially on the narrow paths, dubbed the Rocky Passes, for the icy shards and rocks that fell from above. Arctus was currently flying alongside the main path, when the rocks fell. The pounded him, and forced him out of the sky, leaving him buried in snow, ice and rubble on the side of a steep cliff-face, which was close to breaking under the weight, with the village underneath. "Heelp..." Arctus groaned, gasping for breath.
Arctus
Arctus
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

The Rocky Pass (open to all) Empty Re: The Rocky Pass (open to all)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:11 pm

An icy blue dragoness by the name of Solstice Equinox Wolf was gliding across the air, her feathers making her flight nearly silent. She glanced over at the mountains as a sudden rumbling from the mountains shuddered the air. She gasped as she spotted a male dragon, being crushed by rocks and ice. Solstice also spotted a small human village located below. She would have not cared much for the humans... if she hadn't had a human child. She had seen this dragon as the new guy. Being an ice goddess... and the healer of the IceWings, it was up to her to fix whatever had happened. Humans.. dragon. Humans. Dragon. Humans. Dragon. You can do this. She thought to herself. She flew over as quickly as possible and shot up a thick ice wall to prevent some fall of the rocks. It was more of a roof, attached to the mountain, JUST protecting the dragon. She then blew ice all across the top of the village, hoping to prevent the rocks from reaching them for now. She then formed walls around the roof she created, to keep the dragon safer. Her icy blue tinted aura, filled with constant snow, glowed and up appeared herbs in bubbles of various types. "I'm sorry I can't heal you right now, sir, but I need to know your name and where your injuries are first." She stated, bouncing on her paws anxiously. She quickly turned around and stared through the ice, hoping the humans were okay. Unlike her fellow dragons, she had a soft spot for them due to her child, Valerie.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctus Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:48 am

Arctus shook the fatigue out of his eyes. "My wings are the worst.. I think I've torn them, and my hind-legs." The great dragon could see the humans, running around madly, gathering their horses and children, fleeing from their homes, screaming. "Well. What a way to meet. I'm Arctus, by the way." he said blankly, but the words were whipped away by the wind that was buffeting them on the mountain-side as it roared through the gaps on the peaks. Snow and the occasional huge piece of hail battered the ice, cracking it. Not perfect conditions to be healing in.
Arctus
Arctus
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:11 am

Lynx had seen a dragon fall near the Rocky Pass, and soared over to help. She got closer to see if she could help. "Are you OK?" Lynx shouted over the wind. Her wing brushed against the rocks, and one almost fell on her. She grabbed in and set it down on a safe area where it would not tumble off.
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down