Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Truth of Neutrality (Private with Vesanus) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Truth of Neutrality (Private with Vesanus) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Truth of Neutrality (Private with Vesanus)

2 posters

Go down

The Truth of Neutrality (Private with Vesanus) Empty The Truth of Neutrality (Private with Vesanus)

Post by Tenebris Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:20 pm

The room was cold and dark, the only illumination coming for a single brazier at the entrance of the door. The private study chamber of Lord Tenebris of Shadows Refuge was surrounded in Scrolls and alchemy supplies on various apparatuses, scattered yet organised throughout the room. In the centre a large onyx stone stood out uncharacteristically against the rest of the dark grey of the Castle stone, the onyx obelisk was crafted into a table and upon it laid out was several parchments, as well as a small pool dug into the rock itself which was filled with a black ominous liquid which one could only assume was Ink.

In complete silence Tenebris loomed over the table, his right talons consumed in the black ooze of the ink, a scratch would be heard what echoed throughout the room as he claws subtly scraped against a hard rough parchment, writing a document or letter. Why in his sitting position his tail coiled over the talons of his hind legs, his wings folded as he peacefully continued his writings, his face had a visage of a grimace in deep thought.

Last edited by Tenebris on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

The Truth of Neutrality (Private with Vesanus) Empty Re: The Truth of Neutrality (Private with Vesanus)

Post by Vesanus Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:20 am

The sound of slight movement could be heard by Vesanus in the room that he lay, not far from the private study chamber and as such he raised his large scaled head in an attempt to gain an understanding of whether or not the noise produced was created by friend or foe. Though more likely to be his friend, Vesanus slowly uncurled himself from his slumbering position as quietly as possible. Not risking the presence of an unwelcomed guest, Vesanus slowly moved into the cold stone hallway that would eventually lead towards the private study area.

A glow light up up the closed doorway, probably caused by the brazier by the doorway that Tenebris kept within his private study chamber. Although the warm light appeared to light up the cold, dark hallway, that Vesanus stood in, the dragon stayed to the shadows as much as possible as he moved towards the entrance to the study with as much stealth as he could manage. Although it would be more reassuring that Tenebris was inside the study, Vesanus couldn't help become excited at the thought of an enemy as he smirked to himself in his usual sadistic manner:

An imposter in the private study of Lord Tenebris. The perfect chance to inflict pain on an enemy with reason, yet without consequence ...

By this point Vesanus had reached the doorway, and raised his right arm in order to open the door ever so slightly as to peer into the room, hopefully without whoever was inside becoming aware of his presence. The large, dark scaled dragon  pushed his head into the doorway, the brazier illuminating half of his face as he did so, his un-scarred red eye glaring into the room.
Vesanus
Vesanus
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Libra Pig

Back to top Go down

The Truth of Neutrality (Private with Vesanus) Empty Re: The Truth of Neutrality (Private with Vesanus)

Post by Tenebris Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:23 am

The sound of the door slowly opening sent a chain reaction throughout Tenebris’s body, his muscles tensed and his tail coiled around his back talons, pausing as his index claw hung covered in the black ink hovering a few inches above the parchment his neck craned forward as to catch a glimpse of the interloper. The braziers light casting upon Tenebris illuminated his eyes, his gaze appearing like sapphires glistening against the sun, his glare eerily standing out as the most definable feature in overwise dark foreboding chamber.

Seeing the visage of Vesanus as a single red ruby coloured eye stood out as a beacon staring into the room, Tenebris mused to himself as a small sinister wolfish grin spread across his face. I should have assumed of all those within Shadows Refuge, even with the guards on duty in the dead of night, the one most alert would be Vesanus. Inclining his head in mutual acknowledgement he opened his mouth to speak, his tongue briefly running over his white fangs, “Vesanus, grand, no need in being modest come in, in fact I’m in need to have some deliberation with you”, his voice was ever soothing and cultured, breaking the defining silence which was only allowing the crackle of the fire roaring in the brazier to stand out defiant against it until Tenebris's words left his maw.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesanus Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:08 pm

His gaze finally resting on the familiar form of Lord Tenebris, Vesanus took a more formal posture and attempted to gracefully enter the room attempting to look presentable or at least as much as possible considering his abnormal body state. Halfway between the entrance to the study and the table at which Lord Tenebris was located, Vesanus slowed to a halt and bowed his head politely towards the other dark scaled dragon, before speaking in a polite tone reserved for those whom he respects:

My Lord, I apologise for disturbing you. The safety of your keep, and indeed yourself, are of the utmost importance”.

Vesanus then moved closer to the table at which Tenebris was located, stopping once more, a comfortable distance away before quickly scanning over the parchments laid on the table, and noticing the ink covering one of the Lord talons. Vesanus thought to himself:

Ever busy with his documents. His sense of honour and pride towards our clan is admirable. No wonder I find this Nightwing both respectful and intriguing...

Vesanus looked up to make eye contact with Lord Tenebris and smiled politely as he did so, gesturing with his right hand as he spoke:

My Lord, do tell me of this discussion that you would like to hold with me”.
Vesanus
Vesanus
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Libra Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:24 am

Greeting Vensanus with his unfaltering stare and soft smirk, he slowly rose, wincing slightly as the light embraced him more to show bandages wrapped around his chest. With a painful grimace he maneuvered around the onyx table, no doubt his talons covering in ink leaving an imprint on the floor, but the stone was dark and already covered with ink scatters. Interesting to note given Tenebris’s compulsion to usually have every detail pristine and organised, however his inner study chamber has always been testimony to his disorganisation behind closed doors as a result of his passion in his scrolls.

As Tenebris maneuvered to Vesanus his movements were ever elegant and graceful, surprisingly well dignified despite his wounds, “Power, corruption and conspiracies, the usual business really”, his charismatic wolfish grin ever fixated before he scoffed as if having to force himself to the matter at hand as he nodded in a gesture towards the documentation on the stone table. “Letters, as well as a statement which I intend to release to the public shortly, recent affairs have been troubling, and with the NightFlare crisis, I fear for the Tribes stability”.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesanus Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:32 am

Vesanus nodded once more in response, listening intently to the words spoken by his Lord, but also slightly distracted by the bandages that were now visible to his good eye. Vesanus thought to himself:

That bandage clearly hides what is most likely damaged flesh and scale, and Tenebris is not one to be clumsy. Clearly someone has done this to him. I wonder why he has not mentioned anything ...

Vesanus locked his jaw and bared his long sharp teeth, or at least the ones that were still present, subconsciously while in thought. As he began to speak slowly, attempting to hide his anger he snorted.

Although the current state of the Tribe and its stability are of course greatly important, may I take a brief moment of your time in asking how you obtained that bandage that appears to be wrapped around your chest?”.

Vesanus averted his gaze from from the bandages, looking now at Lord Tenebris instead questioningly, awaiting an answer. He seemed to be unaware that the only emotion he seemed to display was that of anger, even hunching his back slightly, un-focused on maintaining his usual stature when addressing Tenebris.

Whoever did this will receive a far more life threatening wound than the one that they gave to My Lord.
Vesanus
Vesanus
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Libra Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:19 am

Tenebris was taken by surprise by Vesanus's words, then again perhaps he should have expected it. He contemplated the matter for a brief few moments as he paused, releasing a small sigh under his breath. Ever the stalwart vindictive protégé, if not a little cliché being short sighted for his protective nature, above all else he is loyal and faithful, a rare trait to have in these times and he's ever more admirable for it. Raising his right talons, Tenebris ran his claws over the silver ring adorning the right side horn on his forehead.

Staring at Vesanus with his eerie sapphire eyes, his smirk begins to falter as it is replaced with his usual stern apathetic visage "I won't lie, there was an incident with NightFlare. Despite the Sovereigns efforts NightFlare broke free from the subconscious of her cousin Gemini", snarling slightly, baring his uncharacteristic white gleaming teeth against the rest of his dark form, he winced from his wound "In my arrogant I was caught off guard, and my curiosity was my own downfall. Now the less it bore fruitful results as intended, now that NightFlare has returned it is fracturing Gemini's already fragile regime. The fact that she can't control her cousin allows us to move forward and progress, this is the opportunity I desired so that we can pave a new future for the NightWings, and in essence as the threat of stability tearing asunder remains, it allows us to consolidate and enable peace".

Tenebris gave a prideful stride towards his original position as he laid his talons on the onyx table like obelisk "All my meticulous planning will finally bare fruit, I have summoned for NightFlare and Xangor to come here at Shadows Refuge, and I want you by my side as always, the meeting will take place within here tomorrow (("The Deal")). And with hope this event will be the harbinger of a new era..."
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down