Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Evil NightWing training [Private Kirian] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Evil NightWing training [Private Kirian] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Evil NightWing training [Private Kirian]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Evil NightWing training [Private Kirian] Empty Evil NightWing training [Private Kirian]

Post by Xangor Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:23 pm

It was a quiet and peaceful day, but there was darkness in the air due of the black fog. Inside Xangor's territories, Guardians and Trackers were accomplishing their tasks with a sense of discipline and zeal into work. Some NightWings were trying battle tactics, studying different environments and learning how to take advantage of hidden places to launch ambushes. Being Xangor's group not well seen because of its badness, their lands tended to be more isolated from the NightWings society, near the mountains. Despite that, Evil NightWings were a powerful force and they had a great influence on the tribe's activities. The Good NightWings, the dominating force, had troubles to keep in check the opposite subsociety.

A black NightWing, one of Xangor's followers, was overseeing the tribe's activities from the top of a cliff. Her name was Raven. She was a female. She has been informed that one of Nimbus sons was willing to join their group, Kirian. Nothing was known about Nimbus hatclings. They lived in complete isolation. It was a big honour for the Evil NightWings to train Kirian, because they worshipped Nimbus. Furthermore, Kirian was also a demi-god. So he was stronger compared to mortal dragons.  Raven turned towards a direction, wondering when Kirian would arrive. There was a little issue. It was very hard to see a little dragon like Kirian. Maybe Kirian would be able to see Raven. She was a standard NightWing.

// Raven is a secondary character. //
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Evil NightWing training [Private Kirian] Empty Re: Evil NightWing training [Private Kirian]

Post by Kirian Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:51 pm

After becoming a Trainee, Kiri had left the home that his mother and father kept safe and secure 24/7. He wanted to leave that place to just get away from them. The hidden home behind the waterfall, and deep underground in a labyrinth had made him feel claustrophobic. Perhaps that was how he acquired that phobia. So once he was able to, he took the chance to leave that horrid place. Of course, there were days that felt lonely and empty, but of which made him stray closer to home than expected.
Moving away from that, today, Kiri had an appointment with a member of the Evil NightWing Society. He had prepared himself that last couple days just to seem mature for his age. Even if he wasnt...it was good to represent himself well.
Kirian left his makeshift home and made his way towards the meeting place. Every part of him was excited, he'd finally join something that would make him feel slightly better about himself. After all those years of isolation, he could actually communicate with the outside world and share his ideas of...just about everything or anything.
Time seemed to pass quickly as the sun was high in the sky, yet darkness set in around him, indicating that he was now entering Evil NightWing territory. To be honest, he was spooked out a little by this, though he wouldnt let it get to him...but the fact that eyes were gazing upon his every move was nerve-racking. The ability to see the dead scarred him his whole life, and he hoped that it wouldnt interfere with his training.
Kiri's heart was beating fast now, yet he kept his composture. He was almost there. He could feel it. Blinking quickly, checking his left and right, he was looking around for any signs of his Mentor. Though they were no where to be seen within the midst of the dark fog. Taking a deep breath, he continued onward, keeping his eyes wide open in case he spotted his trainer. Minutes passed, which seemed like hours, and Kirian became more and more worried. Was he lost? Did he take a wrong turn? Was the training session cancelled? All good questions of which may have been true. But luckily, relief swept over Kiri as a large dark figure stood out in the distance. It had the shape of a regular dragon and he knew that this had to be the place.
Rushing, Kirian trotted over to the figure and was pleased to see a familiar face. If he remembered correctly, her name was...Ra...Rev...well, something that began with an R. Dipping his head, Kiri gave a shy but strong introduction, "Hello, Ma'am. I am happy to see you as my mentor. I hope our training turns out for the best." He glanced up and gave her a small smile, hoping he made no wrong move.

Last edited by Kirian on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Evil NightWing training [Private Kirian] Empty Re: Evil NightWing training [Private Kirian]

Post by Xangor Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:43 am

Raven couldn't see Kirian approaching her, being the other dragon so small. So she only noticed the little dragon when he spoke. Raven looked down and she entirely lowered her neck to look at Kirian better. "Hello and welcome to our group. It is a honour for us to train one of Nimbus sons. We'll do our best to make you a powerful NightWing. Anyway, my name is Raven. Not Ma'am." She regarded him with a prideful growl. "Follow me. We'll start immediately." She told Kirian before to took fly, expecting Kirian would do the same. "I have perceived shyness in your voice. You need to display self-confidence. Confidence means strenght. Shyness means weak. Remember always that." She taught him the first lesson.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:43 am

Dipping his head to acknowledge that she was called Raven, he took off after her when she flown up into the air. He quickly flew beside her and tried his best keeping up. As she lectured him on confidence and strength, Kiri kept mental notes. Dont be shy, be confident. To have strength is to be confident. I can do that, can I? Glancing up to Raven, Kirian gave a shallow sigh, training to be with the Evil NightWings was sure going to be difficult. Perhaps more than joining the Neutral NightWings...Shaking his head of those thoughts, he turned his gaze onward, I can do this. I will. I shall!
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Raven flew towards a little forest, known to be inhabited by a population of deers. The training will start with a simple hunt session. "I know you'd like to become a Tracker. I'll teach you my hunting skills." She looked around to spot a good place where to find some preys. "Which powers do you know?" She asked. Depending from his answer, she'll decide the kind of prey. Kirian was very small, so he wouldn't be able to hunt a common deer due to size problems. However Raven had big expectations from Kirian. He was a demi-god afterall, so his powers should be superior to common dragons.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Kirian kept beside Raven the whole flight, making sure not to slow down due to exhaustion from the previous days of restless nights. Once the two came to a forest, Raven asked him a fine question. He thought hard knowing he should just tell her all of his powers, but some definitely had to be kept a secret. Glancing around for prey, he made up his mind. "Well, I can breath out some pretty strong fire." Kiri quickly looked up to Raven, "But dont be mistaken, I can control it and use it well." His pale green eyes shone with a twinkle of confidence, "I may not be so physically strong, but I am really swift and stealthy." Kirian kept his gaze locked with Raven's, hoping she wouldnt give him some lousy mouse to chase after.
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Raven curiously listened Kirian while he was describing his powers. She was disappointed to hear only about a strong fire. Was that all? Kirian was the son of two full gods, afterall. He should have more powers. Maybe Kirian hasn't discovered them yet, or his powers were indeed limited. So she decided to focus on the hunt, very curious to see this strong fire in action. Raven pointed a prey with her snout. It was a simple and common deer. "Remember preys are enemies. We live by eating them. Treat them as such, and every hunt will be a success.." She taught him another lesson. "Now, I'll value your current skills. Try to kill that deer. Since you can breath fire, you would first burn the deer, then you slash its throat to finish it off." Raven suggested.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Kirian nodded his head to Raven and swooped in, quietly. He took cover behind a bush, not far from where the deer was eating berries. Crouching down low, Kiri stared at the prey and was awaiting for the breeze to blow his way. He had been on his own for some time now, so indeed he knew how to hunt. Though, of course Raven may not believe this, and it was most likely best to actually prove his skills. Crawling forward ever so slightly, Kirian smirked and jumped at the deer, hooking his claws around its neck.
The deer fought ferociously, trying to free itself, yet Kiri wouldn't let go. Thrashing around, it was about time he used his fire attack. Inhaling the air then exhaling, he breathed out a plume of indigo, poisonous flares that engulfed the deer. The prey caught fire and it was then Kirian bit its neck, and made the deer trip over. Quickly, he jumped backwards, away from the flailing, burning animal. Smoke rose into the air which made Kiri cough, yet he stayed put, watching the dying deer with pride. Luckily, only a few bushes caught on fire and nothing more; soon the fire would put itself out. Glancing up to Raven, he smiled. This kill wasnt messy at all, no blood and gore, but only indigo fire here and there. The best part was that the prey was already cooked, so no need to worry about food poisoning-not like it mattered that much anyway...
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:39 am

Raven's eyes were intently studying Kirian's hunt. She was expecting a good performance and she wouldn't tolerate a fail. Luckily, Kirian proved to be a portent. He managed to successfully launch a surprise attack, and kill the prey with his strong breath. He seemed to already know how to properly hunt. Raven landed down, smiling satisfied at him. "Excellent." She stared at the burning prey. "Your skills are very good. I believe you're already a efficient hunter." Raven made her point, feeling to be incompetent and probably not worthy to train such a powerful demi-god like Kirian. "We can start to train... On more interesting stuff." She smirked. Raven wanted to make Kirian a spy and assassin, besides a hunter. These were Xangor's directives, afterall. Kirian's small size was perfect. "Now let's enjoy this prey." She smirked again before to tear off a piece of meat with her fangs.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Kirian smiled at Raven's praise and was glad that nothing went down hill, yet. He nodded to her once she decided that he train on what seemed to be more challenging. He didnt know what might the new lesson be, though he was eager to begin. As Raven began to chow down on the cooked prey, Kiri kept his grin. He was proud to kill such a thing, though he didnt quite feel much hunger. Which was surprising, considering that he could eat all the time. But this one day, one out of many, hunger just hadnt come to him. "Er, Raven? I...dont really feel like eating. Im sorry, but I just cant. I dont know exactly why....You wont eat that whole thing by yourself, could you?" Kirian tilted his head, looking up at Raven nervously, hoping that he wouldnt get a watschen, or a slap to the face.
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:17 am

Raven stopped for a moment to look at Kirian. She didn't slap him like he would expect. The reason was the Evil NightWings considered Kirian a sacred dragon, being Nimbus offspring, so they didn't want to cause harm to a demi-god. "No. I care to stay in shape." She answered offended. Her body was thin, but tonic, typically of the trackers. She was an attractive black NightWing. "I'm going to store half of the prey for the others." Raven pointed out, making notice the Evil NightWings cared about each other and they worked as a unified group. This was a necessary condition to exercise their authority over others. "Let's go." Raven picked the remaining part of the prey and took flight again, looking behind to make sure Kirian was following her.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Kirian nodded for like the hundredth time today, and took flight, following Raven. He didnt know where they were going now, due to the remaining prey, of which should most likely be put in a safe environment. Though other than that, he wondered what other training Raven had in mind for him. She seemed to have agreed he was just fine with hunting...so no need for anymore of that, for now at least. Perchance she would train him in some battle techniques. For Kiri, that would be exciting.
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:03 am

Raven and Kirian were approaching a sinier and big fortress, on the top of a little mountain. It was built with the most menacing aspect possible, looking aggressive and scaring towards its enemies. "This is our castle. Once I have stored the prey, we'll do some combat training." She told him while landing down inside the fortress. They were welcomed by other NightWings, but there wasn't much kindness in their voices. They looked to be almost emotionless. "As you can see, we treat each other as comrades rather than friends. We work together to reach a common goal, power." Raven taught Kirian other lessons. "When you have power, nothing can stop you ." Raven walked towards the "cave" where the Evil NightWings stored extra food.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:19 pm

The two of them had come to the castle. Kiri was awed by its glory; it looked like one of those haunted castles you'd see in nightmares. But this was no nightmare, not even a dream, it was absolutely gorgeous, for some odd reason...Anyway, Raven said something about combat training, which Kirian was hyped for.
Once other NightWings "Welcomed" them, Raven taught him another thing about the evil NightWings. They werent warm hearted, that's for sure. In fact, it seemed as if they just didnt care about who he was. Feeling a bit rejected, he quickly swept that thought away. He didnt know anyone here, so it shouldnt matter. Why'd he care if they liked him or not? Rolling his eyes at himself, Kiri continued onward with Raven. They soon reached an area that smelled of meat and blood. He pondered about whether it was a place of storing prey, and hopefully that was the case.
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:58 pm

Raven entered a room, placing the prey in the right spot. The room was be well-organized. The preys were ordinerly stored into compartments. "We care a lot about order. Everything needs to be in the right place." Raven explained, teaching him the Evil NightWings habits "We also care about loyalty. We aren't different from Gemini and her followers." She then proceeded to damage Gemini's position with a mocking growl. "However while Gemini wastes her energies into helping weaklings, we focus our energies into helping the truly capable." Raven explained the evil philosophy. "Our group have big expectactions from you, since you're Nimbus son." She guided Kirian towards the training area. They met other Evil NightWings, some of them bowed their heads towards Kirian to honour Nimbu's son. However they didn't seem to be friendly, like the others. Generally, the majority looked to be cold and dark, even prideful.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:29 pm

Kirian looked the room up and down, taking in the nice and orderly place. It was pretty impressive, actually, he would have never guessed they liked their food kept in such high condition. Turning his gaze to Raven as she spoke, he soaked up every word she said. The words were harsh; how could she say things like that about their Tribe Leader? With a puzzled look, Kiri nodded, unwillingly. He was stunned...but perchance it was true. Maybe Gemini was weak like the dragons she helped. After Rav finished her little lesson on Evil NightWing factors, she made him feel a bit worried that he couldnt live up to the Sub-societies expectations, as she had said. Nodding his head, Kirian followed his mentor, where she lead him to the training grounds. Upon the travel, he was greeted by other NightWing members, who too seemed not really grateful for his presence. It wasnt his fault he made others feel uncomfortable around him...but then again, perhaps it wasnt that but their own pride in themselves. Sighing, he continued to follow Raven.
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:15 pm

Raven glanced at Kirian every time they meet other NightWings. He seemed to be uncomfortable about their behaviour. Raven regarded Kirian with a severe growl. "If you truly want to be one of us, don't care what other may think about you. Just focus on yourself and you'll be rewarded. The others tend to be egoist. Be egoist yourself. We work as a unified group because it is necessary to reach common goals. We don't have other reasons." She concluded. They eventually reached the training area. It was a very large cave with an opening in the ceiling. There were other NightWings training, with their mentors. Some were training on the ground, others in the air. The apprentices looked to be very tired. "Be ready. We'll only stop when you're completely exhausted. Hard work will pay off at the end. Remember always that." She taught Kirian other lessons, her voice was authoritative and strong.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:43 pm

Kirian dipped his head in understanding, yet trying to figure out how that made sense. Sighing, they soon came upon the training grounds. Glancing around, he noticed they were all breathing heavily, and most likely beyond exhausted. As Raven told him they'd stop after he was close to collapsing point, he felt nervous. Could he really survive what may happen next? The look on the other Trainee's was a sign that he'd turn up the same way, tired out of his mind! Shaking his head, he breathed in and out. He'll do this. He sure can. Since he was a Demi-god, Kiri was sure he could make it. Looking up to Raven, he smirked, "Alright, lets do this."
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:27 am

"Very well" Raven answered contented of Kirian's determination. "You're small, so you can easily surprise your enemy attacking it on the shoulder." She explained while pointing her snout towards a direction. There was a dummy that resembled a standing dragon. It was of a white colour, as a referement to LightWings, the natural enemies of NightWings. "This is the first skill I'm going to teach you. Look at me." Raven explained before to give a pratical demonstration. She disappeared inside a shadow, reapparing some seconds after behind the dummy. She placed her claws on the dummy's throat to cut it off, helping herself with her fangs. The dummy fell on the ground. A merciless and cruel attack, typically of the cold assassins. Raven was indeed an assassin. "This is a one-hit move: you sneak behind your enemy to slash its throat. Now it's your turn to try." A new dummy magical formed to replace the other one. It was smaller, to fit better Kirian's size since he wasn't a fully grown NightFury.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Kirian studied Raven as she preformed a swift attack on the light dragon dummy. Her movements were extremely sly and the dummy seemed to "die" instantaneously. Once Raven told him to try out the attack, a new, smaller figure replaced the previous one. Taking a breath in, Kiri readied himself, then dashed past the target. Next he turned around rapidly and leaped at the dummy's throat, biting into its soft flesh. Clinging on, he clawed at it's sides and back, creating deep scratch marks. Kiri tried tearing it's head off, but to no avail. He wasnt really physically strong, so doing this had no effect. Continuing to clench his fangs on the mannequin, he gave a shallow sigh. Dangit...I am so weak...
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:09 pm

Raven carefully observed Kirian's attempt to slash the enemy's throath. He was having troubles. That was normal, considering it was his first attempt. At the end the dummy fell on the ground, indicating it has been "killed". Raven explained with a satisfied smile. "You have done it! Always remember your target is the throat. Once you hit the throat, the enemy is dead." She gave Kirian suggestions to encourage him, feeling proud to teach him how to murder someone. "Another try." She ordered him while another dummy was magically forming to replace the fallen one. "Be confident of your skills. Confidence is strenght. Be merciless to achieve victory." Raven concluded.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Kirian nodded in response to Raven, and prepared himself for another shot at the new dummy. Hmm...how should I take this one down... He kept his gaze fixed on the magical, stuffed dragon, waiting for the right time to strike. He was told by Raven to be stealthy, but this model was just a non-moving object, which isnt particularly a good source of improving on stealth. Halting, Kiri looked up to Raven, "Err, I know I am just starting out but...To learn stealth, its best to train on a moving target. Yes I know that I am not...strong enough to fight a moving target, though if I did try on a living dragon, or animated one, then I'm sure I'd be getting the best out of my training...And the murder part can wait as stealth is usually step one to accomplishing murder...." Quieting his voice, he felt a bit nervous. Talking back to a dragon like her? That's like suicide for a Trainee like him... Feeling hot, Kirian kept his stance, or tried to. He was told many times that confidence is strength, yet he just couldnt gather that confidence, nor the strength.
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Raven listened Kirian's request. She wasn't thinking to already proceed with the next step. She was looking to still train him with a few static dummies. However Raven appreciated what Kirian was asking. He already wanted to do something more difficult. "I see we're ambitious. Great. This is the spirit." She smiled. "Ok, then. We'll make it already harder." She looked at the dummy, like to ordered him to move. These dummies were indeed magical ones that could regenerate themselves. They could be only used by mentors, and Raven was one of them. The dummy started to walk towards a random direction with a regular step, like it was doing a normal patrol. The dummy was careful about what's happening around, so it was in alert. "The rule is you need to patiently wait the right moment to strike. Stay out from the enemy's sight. Take advantage of the first distraction." She gave a practical demonstration. Raven disappeared in a shadow. When the dummy looked towards left, Raven attacked the dummy on the right instead. She surprised the dummy, slashing its throath with her fangs and claws. "Your turn now." She looked at Kirian while another dummy was taking shape. "Always use the environment at your advantage, when possible. Hiding makes the difference. Especially if there're shadows around."

The new dummy was walking in a similarly way like the previous one. However, being Kirian a small dragon, it was likely the dummy would never see Kirian. So it was going to be easy for the NightFury. There were some rocks around the arena. Kirian could use them at his advantage, though it was probably unnecessary. He should use them, of course, since they could give him some covering.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Kirian watched carefully as Raven demonstrated. Once she finished and told him to do it as well, Kiri nodded.
He glanced around, and dashed behind cover, a rock. Peeking from behind it, he kept his gaze on the dummy. It was moving quite slow, which was good, but he wondered if it could also attack iim back. Shrugging, Kirian dashed to another rock, staying within the shadows as Raven did. Poking his head out, Kirian watched as the dummy halted, craning its neck towards Raven. Feeling as if the moment was a good time to strike, Kiri leaped out from cover and tackled the dummy. The two plummeted to the ground, and wrestled each other. Trying to bite at its neck, Kirian couldnt quite get it. He knew he failed once the dummy fell over with him.
Sighing, he jumped back up and away from the puppet like being. He glanced over to Raven, searching her face for any signs of disapproval.
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Raven carefully looked at his apprentice, judging Kirian's plan. He was using the rocks to hide himself, taking advantage of shadows. This was certainly good. However he completely failed about assassinating the dummy. Tackling it wasn't the best idea. She sighed and reprimanded him. "Why have you tackled? You don't need to charge the enemy, but to approach it to accurately slash its throath." She explained while the dummy was magically regenerating, as usual. It reappared inside a different area, starting another patrol. This dummy was moving slower than before, but it was indeed careful. It was a different kind of challenge, but the concept was almost the same. "Another try. This time your target tends to be in alert. It's very important to understand when your enemy is suspicious or quiet. Interpret its movements to understand the mental state. Regular steps would mean the victim is relaxed. Irregular steps would mean the victim is suspicious. You'd need to wait a lot before to strike. Be patient, because you only have a chance to surprise your enemy." Raven gestured with her paw to start. The dummy was walking with a careful step. The key to successfully murder this enemy was to understand when the step would become more relaxed. There were other rocks that Kirian could use at his advantage.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next