Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tribes In Need Of Active Members!! Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Tribes In Need Of Active Members!! Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Tribes In Need Of Active Members!!

+6
Arkhor
Asailia
Frostflare
SolsticeEquinox
Shiningwater
Cosmos
10 posters

Go down

Tribes In Need Of Active Members!! Empty Tribes In Need Of Active Members!!

Post by Cosmos Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 am

Hello everyone. I'm gonna make this short and sweet, so listen up! 3 Semi-active/inactive tribes are in need of members, and I encourage you all consider helping these tribes out with their activity and that they grow in numbers! These Tribes are the SkyWings, IceWings, and Earthwings. And possibly the Lightwings but they are more active than these three, from what I've seen. Even if they are small in numbers.

So, again, I encourage you all contribute a character to one or more of these tribes since it'd help and I'm sure you'd find it nice to be in any tribe. Thank you for your time, chow~
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Tribes In Need Of Active Members!! Empty Re: Tribes In Need Of Active Members!!

Post by Shiningwater Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:23 pm

I've got a Lightwing Hatchling, and I'd like to make more characters, but I've just had to dump two, possibly three. It's just hard to start a topic when you're a hatchling. :/
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:33 pm

I am active. Razz And I don't have a SKW/LW. Good?

SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:39 am

See, it's because nobody wants to be a Icewing. They see things like seawings, Nightwings and Firewings, and automatically want to join one of those because it looks cooler. Also nobody wants to join an inactive tribe because that's boring.
I don't know if this is the case, but its exactly what I think is going on.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:22 am

VieWings are cool, Frosty. My first character on here was Wisp, remember? She's about as IceWingish as you can get
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:41 am

cough my alts cough XD, admittedly Zya I don't use much
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirian Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:06 pm

I'd thought I'd let some of you know...sorry for my inactive-ness-ish. Honestly, I am around, I do always check up for whats going on here and all, but since there really aint much interesting topics, its hard to roleplay and be "active". :\
Kirian
Kirian
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Male Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:28 am

Well Kirian, about your other account.. Kokoro.

Hm, well, we've been thinking that it's time we demote you to a former rank or status and refill the position of SkyWing King/Queen due to your inactivity of roleplaying and inactivity in general. I know maybe life has been pushing you around to a point that you can't be as active as others, by the Skywings are in need of an active leader and just in case we come to a point in the near future where we demote you, I'd like to give you a heads up and say it in hopes that if it does happen, you would understand why. ^^"
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:58 am

About tribes being inactive, this is generally a common problem. People tend to do random roleplay, and the plots ongoing are only few. There isn't nothing much we can do about this because people naturally tend to be busy with real life.

Kirian wrote:I'd thought I'd let some of you know...sorry for my inactive-ness-ish. Honestly, I am around, I do always check up for whats going on here and all, but since there really aint much interesting topics, its hard to roleplay and be "active". :\[/quote

Personally, you can keep your positions, if you're willing to be active ^^ However if school or real life would take you too much time, it is likely you're going to be removed. We're using the same meter with every tribe leader.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:57 am

@Cosmos, yes, I know that I am on the verge of being kicked. I have been told MANY times....

@Atlantis, I have already told you in a PM of this whole thing. I believe that you have forgotten to tell the other Staff members of my situation...

@People in general (who ever may be reading this, especially the Staff Members), it doesnt seem as if you have read my post back up top, well maybe you have but you dont seem to take it into consideration. What I said applies to ALL of my characters. Its not easy roleplaying when all the rp's are private, or not interesting, and so on. I noticed that there may be an upcoming war, and surely that will be intriguing. BUT for the past, there has not been good rp's. Sorry people, though it is true. I'd be much more active (posting wise) if I actually felt like Kokoro could fit into any roleplays. I understand that I should probably join anything anyways and not wait for others to invite me or create one for me, but that's not the point. Even with my rping skills, its difficult to come up with REALLY great roleplay topics, as there are so many things that people do like, or do not like.
All in all, I'd like to keep my position however take note that there are days that are jam packed, not interesting, I have no motivation to do anything and blah blah blah.
Please Staff Members, understand what I am saying for once, Kokoro has a tendency to be ignored by about everyone. :I

And on that note, if ANY of you would like, I am ALWAYS up for roleplaying....just ask. To me, it feels as if people are afraid of asking me anything. Razz
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:18 pm

(this is Astral for any of you that don't know."

Koko wrote:
Its not easy roleplaying when all the rp's are private, or not interesting, and so on. I noticed that there may be an upcoming war, and surely that will be intriguing. BUT for the past, there has not been good rp's. Sorry people, though it is true. I'd be much more active (posting wise) if I actually felt like Kokoro could fit into any roleplays. I understand that I should probably join anything anyways and not wait for others to invite me or create one for me, but that's not the point. Even with my rping skills, its difficult to come up with REALLY great roleplay topics, as there are so many things that people do like, or do not like.
All in all, I'd like to keep my position however take note that there are days that are jam packed, not interesting, I have no motivation to do anything and blah blah blah.

There are a bunch of privet topics because people arrange them on the chat and naturally since your never on the chat you never get the chance to arrange anything. On top of that people are worried about other peeps bursting in with their one liners and bogging things down. If current rps aren't there that look interesting then make one yourself. Also we don't force you to make really great roleplay topics. We don't care the quality just make a few now and again take leadership of your tribe act like the queen you are. All and all this excuse gives us more reason to demote you which I don't want to do. I hate demoting peeps.
Kenina
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down