Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lessons Yet To Be Learned (Open To All; Edan) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lessons Yet To Be Learned (Open To All; Edan) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Lessons Yet To Be Learned (Open To All; Edan)

5 posters

Go down

Lessons Yet To Be Learned (Open To All; Edan) Empty Lessons Yet To Be Learned (Open To All; Edan)

Post by Despair Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Rustle... Rustle...

Two blue eyes staring at a white hare from the bushes like a jungle beast's eyes staring in the night from the shadows. Griffon smirked and giggled, "Hehe! I got you now.." He mumbled confidently to himself. He had been stalking this prey for hours. It always managed to slip out of his paws. Especially hares. They're fast and sober, every hunter's worst nightmare. The white hare had it's back turned against Griffon, it surely wasn't aware that it's fate was creeping up from behind. Literally. Griffon got ready to pounce on it, it was right in front of him. The twigs below his paws were no issue. But little did Griffon know, a fate worse then the hare's was about to bestow upon Griffon.

SNIP! A twig broke. Wait.. a twig? But Griffon wasn't moving a muscle. Shivers went up his spine, he ignored it though. Another twig broke. But right as Griffon turned to look, a poisonous cobra slithered up behind him. It was purple and black with yellow and red markings, obvious signs that it was deadly. It wrapped around his hind leg and squeezed, hissing before it was about to strike him, in the position of preparing to sink it's fangs into his flesh. In seconds this happened. Griffon was frozen in fear for a second before screeching, "AHHHHHHH!!!" You could hear his screams throughout the whole forest. The white hare perked it's ears and zoomed away in mere moments. Griffon however..

"Get off, get off, GET OFF!!" He yelled from the top of his lungs. He jumped around, yanking his leg everywhere, trying to shake the cobra off. It's grip was tight on his leg. It hissed and tried to bite him, but Griffon was yanking his leg so hard, it threw the cobra's head back every time it tried to bite him. He kept on shrieking, "Eeee!~ Get off! Ow, ow, OW!" He yelled, the Cobra's grip tightened. Griffon screamed and ran around in circles, it was almost funny how much drama he was experiencing. But by this time, the white hare was long gone and so were his chances of finding it.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Lessons Yet To Be Learned (Open To All; Edan) Empty Re: Lessons Yet To Be Learned (Open To All; Edan)

Post by Vexilas Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:35 am

Vexilas heard shrieking and was scared at first but then was curious and went to see what it was. It turned out to be this big hatchling. So Vexilas went down to meet him but saw the cobra and backed away
Vexilas
Vexilas
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Lessons Yet To Be Learned (Open To All; Edan) Empty Re: Lessons Yet To Be Learned (Open To All; Edan)

Post by Vexilas Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:39 am

Then he went to help him
Vexilas
Vexilas
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:48 am

Griffon shrieked again and again. He ran in circles and jumped up and down. He was almost tiring himself out! And that cobra was just about giving up at well. But as he was about to finally yank the cobra off, he spotted a smaller, younger FireWing hatchling in the near distance. Griffon widened his eyes and stopped running and jumping, he flared his wings up to wave to the hatchling, "Heyyyy! Could you lend me a han- OUCH!" Griffon was cut off midsentence at the feeling of the cobra's fangs sinking into his flesh. He groaned and finally yanked the cobra off his leg. It slithered away, hissing at Griffon one last time before disappearing into the tall grass. What was his deal? Griffon's leg however, was becoming numb and limp quickly. He couldn't feel anything! "Huh? I don't feel anything? Maybe that cobra wasn't poisonous after all! Haha! Take that you dumb snake! I won! Haha! Woohoo!" He cheered. He was probably overreacting over the poison thing, but he wasn't taking it as seriously as he should be.

But with those parting words, Griffon grinned warmly as he approached the hatchling and extended his paw out, offering to shake it with his in greeting. "Sorry you had to see that! Not everyone in these parts know how to respect one another.. at least cobras and dragons anyway. But I'm Griffon! Proud son of Edan, the god of fire and lava! What's your name?" He asked excitedly. His leg was pretty much completely numb now, but it was slowly becoming limp. Griffon didn't pay much attention to it.

OOC: Try not to double post in the future, Vex. And also try to extend your posts with more words. ^^
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexilas Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:31 pm

"W-w-w-what i-i-i-is y-y-y-your n-n-n-name?" said Vex," m-m-mine is Vex." "Please don't hurt me." Then he ran circles around him and jumped into the foliage.
Vexilas
Vexilas
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:29 am

The powerful feathered wings of the male flapped over and over before spotting his son. His cries echoed in his ears before he dived down, his wings tucking to his sides before he landed. Anything or anyone that was there before had been scared off but Edan was not gonna get his son get hurt. Opening his maw to reveal deadly sharp teeth he twisted his long neck around, letting out a loud roar. Shaking his head a bit he folded his feathery wings to his sides and stretched his four limbs. Approaching his son he sniffed his wound and growled as the scent of venom hit his nose. Conjuring a bit of lava out of the ground he pressed it to his sons wounds, the venom seeping into the lava. Putting the lava back into the ground he looked over his son carefully, making sure not a scale on his body was in the wrong place.

Picking his son up he placed him on his head and smiled. "Hello son. Its nice to see your getting yourself into trouble. Just like your father" he said with a chuckle. In the back of his mind he wondered about Viper and if she had gotten back from her mission. Stretching his wings he glanced down at the other hatchling but said nothing, nothing really coming to his mind at the moment.
Edan
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexilas Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:06 pm

H-h-h-h-hey h-h-h-how y-y-y-you d-d-doing a-a-and w-w-wants y-y-y-your n-n-n-name?
Vexilas
Vexilas
FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Pisces Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:36 pm

~lol derp c: Imma just roleplay Viper, cuz it's too hard to get back onto her Sad Blush

P.S. Vexlias, I suggest making your posts at least.... 3-5 sentences long, ok? If they're short, they'll be counted as spam~

Viper and her brothers stopped in front of the FireWing palace. "Home at last," she sighed. "That was a long mission." She shooed away her brothers. "Xyl, Shadow, you guys can go ahead and return back to the palace. I've got some catching up to do with Edan." Of course, Shadowfire was already long gone. Xylnthian nodded at her, giving her a quick "see ya" before taking off and flying towards the large castle. Viper, immediately sniffing out the scent of Edan, turned and padded over to where he was. She stepped out of the bushes, to see a small hatchling on Edan's head, and another small hatchling close by to them. "Edan?" she called nervously. "I... I'm back...."
Helios
Helios
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Griffon giggled. The heat of the lava pleased him. As he was placed on his father's head, he sprawled his legs out and flared his wings up, puffing out his chest as he did a playful roar. "The view is so awesome from up here!" It was as if he had completely forgotten about his leg. It wasn't like he was hurt anymore, it wasn't numb and limp like before. Griffon stared down at the other hatchling, tilting his head at him and waving with his tail. "Hehe! I'm Griffon, proud son of Edan! And I'm doing great, what about you?" He asked cheerfully. But then Griffon's smile faded into a suspicious glare. He heard... rustling. From the bushes? "Daddy, there is something coming from the bushes! I bet that dumb Cobra brought back it's friends! But I can take any cobra anytime! Anywhere, any sec- Wait, huh?" A dragoness? He knew his father was popular but who was she? What did she return from? "Um... hi, miss. How do you know Daddy? Oh! Um- That is..- well-..... I'm Griffon." He said, feeling a bit awkward. He was being blunt, and it all just sorta... burst out.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:41 pm

The male nuzzled his son, smiling happily. "I'm glad. Maybe when you're older you will be as tall as me!" he said with a smile, the feathers on his head fluffing up to tickle him a bit. The dragon laughed, his head shaking slightly to not knock him off. "Last I checked that cobra almost got you. Then I came" he said with a grin, fluffing his wing feathers proudly as a joke. The sound of the most beautiful voice he had ever heard and his sons voice reached his ears and he turned his head, head still risen proudly for Griffon. "Oh hel..Viper?" he asked, his jaw hanging open in awe. Settling Griffon down he bounded over to her like a hatchling and nuzzled her softly. "Viper! I'm so glad you're back! How was the mission! Did you get hurt?" he asked. He had wanted to accompany her on her mission but being the god of the tribe he had to stay. And of course she had left him with the egg to take care of. Turning his head back to Griffon he held him up proudly for Viper to see.

"Viper....this is our son. Griffon." he said proudly, nuzzling Griffon happily before looking back at Viper.
Edan
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Nimbus had the kids today not that they needed constant supervision now days. They were all growing up so fast. Too fast if you ask Astral. Anyways she needed some time away from the family. It had been so long since she mingled with the other tribes.

In her daily observations of the world Astral had noticed the new queen of the FireWings weren't letting strangers in their borders or at least not without permission. Astral being the type that loved to push the buttons of others decided it would piss the new queen off if some random NightWing showed up in their territory and got away without so much as a scratch or any idea as to who she was. How she was going to pull this off exactly she didn't know.

Astral flew high in the skies. A black dot in the endless expanse of the blue sea in the air. How convenient it was for Astral to be in just the right area to spot Edan a semi god and Viper one of Astral's many cousins. Diving down like a black meteor into the group, Astral hit the ground hard not that such a landing would phase her. Not caring for whatever was going on Astral's interruption was as sudden as they get. "Long time no see. So I thought it would be fun to piss your new queen off. Could you all do me a favor and later when you debrief of her talk about the NightWing the infiltrated your borders and got away before they catch or identify the intruder? Actually say it was a rouge NightWing. Phantom would lecture me till I die if I got the NightWings involved. Oh is this your son, hes adorable. Already bigger than me but still adorable regardless." Astral said grabbing the FireWing with strength very unusually strong for her tiny size. "Hows life treating you Viper? I'm sorry to hear about Shadowfire. I would have intervened if I could but I'm sure you know why that would have been a bad idea."
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:45 pm

Griffon uncomfortably looked down at... Astral, the Goddess?! Griffon dropped his jaw in awe before shaking his head, getting his grip together. "Y-you're Astral! The Goddess of the Moon and Stars! Daddy! Can you believe this?! Astral! Here! In FRONT OF ME! It's such an honor! I mean.. that is..... wow!" He said, wagging his tail in pure excitement. "I know so much about you! I know that you're a goddess, and you can do so many things! I also know that you're mates with um... that dumb God of Death. He's so mean! I bet he loves killing others! That jerk! Daddy, don't you think that the great Nimbus is so... so! Ugh!" Griffon went on and on about Nimbus and Astral. He was too excited. But that is when he was picked up by his father, and displayed to... Viper. Or so he says. He looked down at Astral as he was lifted up, but then he froze. He was really nervous. Who was this? "Our son? But dad... I don't have a mom! And you never talk about any girls! I am your son and your son only! I don't even know who this is!" He struggled in his grip.

But then he shot a glance back at Viper, flaring his wings as his father nuzzled him. "But... um... well... I'm Griffon... proud son of Edan!" He nervously said in a shaky voice.
Despair
Despair

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:03 pm

~POSTING AS VIPER. DO NOT MIND ME~

Viper dipped her head in greeting. "Astral," she said. "Yeah... Gemini would kill me, Shadowfire AND Xylnthian if her NightWings got involved." She sighed. "It's too bad Shadowfire got hurt. I'm not sure I enjoy the new FireWing queen that much. She's just so.. different. I'm not used to it." (No offense Keninaaaaa! Sad Blush) She nuzzled Edan back happily. "I missed you so much!" she exclaimed, and turned to gaze at Griffon. "Our son? He's so adorable." She ducked down to Griffon's height. "I'm not sure if Edan told you anything about me, but I'm Viper, your mom. I left when you were still an egg, because of an important mission that I had to go on with my siblings. It was either life or death, Griffon. I'm sorry I couldn't be with you and watch you grow up. If the mission wasn't so important, I would have ditched it just to stay with you and Edan. Can you forgive me?"
Helios
Helios
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:05 am

Astral giggled at Griffon's reaction to her sudden appearance. "He certainly has your energy." Astral said to Edan. Astral let the little one go only to be picked up right after, poor thing. After Viper finished her comment about not enjoying the new queen Astral couldn't help but say "Well I think I'm going to enjoy her very much. I don't know enough to say anything about her leading skills but I do know that its going to be most amusing for me to piss her off. Like what if I make her think her inner circle has an informant among them. I bet she would go insane trying to find out who it is. I might be over stepping my bounds but the temptation is irresistible. Oh are you two having a family thing? Should I leave?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Viper shrugged. "It's fine, cuz. I can still call you that, right? Just because you're an all-powerful goddess doesn't mean you're not my cousin anymore, right?" Not waiting for a chance for Astral to speak back, she continued. "But if you wanna go bother the queen, be my guest. She's probably in her den currently. If you haven't noticed yet, she's a huge follower of you, and probably worships you to death." Viper snickered. "I don't think she knows that me, Xylnthian, and Shadowfire are your cousins. I'd love to tell her that, and see what her reaction. Most likely, she's probably gonna punish us for "lying" or whatever."
Helios
Helios
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Astral tried to speak but was cut off before she could. After Viper finished her little speech and gave pause Astral butted in. "Yes you can still call me cousin. I don't expect family to bow to me, but don't get use to it. If someone like Aisha or Phantom were to come along you better be formal. Anyways I hadn't realized the new queen was such a devoted follower. Not like I pay attention to every single persons life in detail. Hmm now I don't know what to do. Should you show up at her door step with me beside you just to see the reaction on her face or continue to mess with her from my anonymous position? I can't decide. Anyways mated with a god, wow. I guess our family is just that awesome. I mean can you think of any other family that has as many gods and goddesses in it as ours?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down