Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath))

+2
Oculus
Aera
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 3 Empty A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath))

Post by Aera Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

((I guess I'll start out right after Rayla left.))

When the human... dragon... thing left, Wisp let out a visible sigh of relief, watching the horizon until the being was gone, then turning her gaze around towards the little hatchling on her back. He had been quiet most of the time, she hadn't heard him talk since she'd spoken to him inside the mountain. She hoped he wasn't injured, or shellshocked, or anything similar. She'd feel terrible if that happened; it would technically be her own fault, along with the humans. "AuSurath?" she said, stumbling slightly over the name, but attempting it in hopes it would calm him a bit. "Are you okay? You're not hurt or anything are you? Should I bring you to the IceWing Healer?"
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath))

Post by Aera Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:47 am

Smiling at Au's outburst, Wisp resisted a yawn of her own in response to her hatchlings yawn. She always swore they were contagious, but nobody ever believed her. When he becan to curl up, she smiled, setting him gently on the pillow. "I'm tired too," she agreed with him. "But I have a few things to do. Sleep for now, little one." She then nuzzled him once and turned around, starting to clean up the den. Hatchlings proofing was going to be a big job...
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath))

Post by AuSurath Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:14 pm

AuSurath smiled sheepishly as he was set down onto the very comfy pillow.  He almost curled into a ball in pure instinct, finding it comfy as he closed his eyes.  His breath quickened, then slowed as he was about to fall asleep, but something was amiss.  There was no motherly warmth to curl into to sleep.  Letting out a 'hmph', he flopped his head on the pillow, eyes following Wisp as she moved about.  When she moved farther from him, he would get up, and simply follow her about.  Not making a sound at all, he would follow her, and just blink sleepily at her if Wisp ever turned around to see him, before resuming following her, almost touching her tail as he waddled behind. Exhausted as he was, he didn't want to be left behind from his mommy, so that was why he tailed Wisp, occasionally bumping into her as he sort of sleepwalked.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:24 pm

The first thing Wisp did was freeze the berries, to the point that they'd never again be edible. If she needed armor poison, she was sure Solstice would be willing to lend her some berries. After that, she want around doing various things, not noticing Au was following her until she was at the case holding her armor, making sure it was safely locked up. She smiled at him, letting him follow her as she then made her way to the storage room, organizing items so that the dangerous ones were buried under heavier, non dangerous ones. At least until Au was old enough to understand what and what not to touch, that would work.

((Damn, gotta go. Sorry that was so short.))
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3