Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath))

+2
Oculus
Aera
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 2 Empty A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath))

Post by Aera Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

((I guess I'll start out right after Rayla left.))

When the human... dragon... thing left, Wisp let out a visible sigh of relief, watching the horizon until the being was gone, then turning her gaze around towards the little hatchling on her back. He had been quiet most of the time, she hadn't heard him talk since she'd spoken to him inside the mountain. She hoped he wasn't injured, or shellshocked, or anything similar. She'd feel terrible if that happened; it would technically be her own fault, along with the humans. "AuSurath?" she said, stumbling slightly over the name, but attempting it in hopes it would calm him a bit. "Are you okay? You're not hurt or anything are you? Should I bring you to the IceWing Healer?"
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath))

Post by AuSurath Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 pm

AuSurath whimpered as he was picked up and moved, not enjoying life at all. If he had not been in pain, he would have enjoyed the place he was set on while on his back. He wanted to squirm, but that would move his chest and ribs. When he noticed that the dragoness that was carrying him wasn't Wisp, he paniced slightly, and tried to spit out whatever that seed was that she put into his mouth. However, with Sol gently but forcfully putting it into his mouth, he swallowed. He would have been grateful for the effects of the seed had he not been afraid of the dragoness, who started rubbing his cuts and scraps, making him paw at her and try to scratch her, still to little avail. AuSurath shivered feeling a thin, cooling sensation around his body, but hardly noticted much as it was thin. He squirmed and tried to roll and run, but was not fast enough as Sol gently nuzzled him, talking calmly and soothingly to him. He winced as she started to wrap his chest up with leaves, and also his wings to his back before sealing them with ice. Exaughsted, he was too tired to do much now, he panted, dull aches and slight stings at body movements still plagued him, but were greatly numbed, making him feel tingly. As his tears were wiped away, his eyes half closed, almost falling asleep as she left to talk to Wisp.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Hatchling ((Wisp and AuSurath))

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Solstice listened to Wisp, glancing at the hatchling. "No, my healing ice does not cause an effect of cold. It may hop between hot and cold, however, though it is soothing. I assure you." she stated in a quiet manner, turning back to the dragoness. "However, he will be hungry shortly, I assume. The body needs energy to heal, and it cannot do so without sustinance. He needs rest when you take him home. Though, dragons that have been injured must not be rrlocated often. Once taken to your den, please, please, keep him in bed and calm. Make sure he has plently of liquids as well." Solstice said, her professional healer opinion mixing in with her motherly opinion. After all, having seven hatchlings of her own, and taking care of the injuries of an entire tribe, she knew this well by now.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Hey mind reaching, Wisp nodded on response to Sol's instructions, glancing back at her hatching for a moment. "No moving, loads of food and water," she replied. "Got it. Should I wait to bring him back until he wakes up?" Shed managed to stop her tail from twitching, but her expression still showed her worry. "Is it safe to leave him alone while I go get water and fish when he's in my den?" Another thought occurred to her, and she looked so not guilty as she continued. "I should take my traps down, shouldn't I?" She felt safe with the traps surrounding her, but would sacrifice that comfort for this hatching in a moment.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:42 pm

His chest had felt slightly warm, even covered in ice.  It was sort of a soothing feeling against his aches and pains.  Noises of chatter were drowned out as he still laid on his back, broken wings wrapped to his sides to heal.  His front paws had curled up on his chest as his eyes drooped more, back legs extended and his tail forming a hook shape.  Numbed from all the seemingly random seeds and other things forced into his maw, he closed his eyes, drifting into a light sleep with his tongue lightly poking out from his mouth, contrasting his darker, gray skin.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Solstice had kept her eyes on the hatchling, sighing with relief when he began to relax. "The traps may keep you two safe when in the den, however, if you are to keep them up, make sure he goes no where near them. And if you feel uncomfortable with them, rid your den of the traps. Yes, it is safe to leave him alone. BUT I tend to wall up my den when U leave with ice. I feel it keeps things out and the other things in. Whatever works for you, works for you, though." she states in an extremely quiet voice, hoping she won't wake the hatchling.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Looking a bit confused at that reply, Wisp nodded. "I'll think on it," she said, glancing over at Au distractedly when he moved, her heart knotting up. When he simply shifted to be more comfortable, however, she sighed in relief, shaking her head as it drooped a bit. Lowering her voice as well, she asked, "How long will it take him to heal? Will he be permanently injured? Please tell me he won't." She didn't think she could bear that right now. She was worried enough as it was. Her eyes slipped over to AuSurath once more, making sure he wasn't waking up. She wanted him to be as rested as possible when she took him home. "Will the plants you gave him keep him asleep if I were to take him home now?"
Neru
Neru

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:55 am

Solstice looked at Wisp as she was checking on the NightWing hatchling. "No, he will not be permanently injured. However, it last for multiple weeks. Six at the most. He has two broken wings, a broken leg, and a couple ribs. And no, they won't. I just gave him stuff to calm him down. However, if I were to give him hwrbs to make him sleep, yes. He fell asleep on his own devices. Would you like me to?" she said, popping up dandelion.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Wisp turned her green gaze worried to the dandelion, her head tipping to the side. "Will it have any bad effects? I've heard some herbs can be bad for you." She unconsciously made her way over to Au, sniffing at him curiously. He smelled like herbs, but at least he didn't smell like an open wound anymore. Part of her wanted to pick him up and bond's him close, where he'd be safe, but she knew she was probably the opposite of safe.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Solstice followed Wisp's movements carefully, her eyes narrowed as the fellow IceWing moved. "No, they will not. They will, however, cause some drowsiness after the rest, though basically all these do is make the taker tired and have a great need for sleep." She explained, holding up the herb that was commonly mistaken for a yellow, small-petalled flower.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:41 am

The herb looked a lot like a weed to her. Though, most herbs were essentially weeds right? Just with some cool effects. Sighing, she nodded peaceably. "That's good." She turned her gaze back to Au, watching him quietly. She felt that if she asked many more questions Solstice may explode, and she knew that wouldn't be very fun, plus there may be a side effect of a grumpy hatching in the side. Overall, avoidable.
Neru
Neru

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Small aches and pains in his body forced him awake much too soon for his own liking. A small, quiet mew/grunt came from his mouth as he slightly rolled to the side, putting pressure on his chest. He moved back to just laying flat on his back, eyes still closed for the moment. Hearing faint, almost distant voices, his eyes cracked open as he lifted his head to look at the two dragoness's, before plopping back down as if they held no more interest than a dead trig. Scratch that, twigs are fun to snap. Annoyed at his own aches and lack of sleep, he let a not so subtle huff out, laying still in the bed, which he would have enjoyed had he not been aching and feeling tingly.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Solstice raised her head as Au began moving. She could hear the slight noises he made. After all, being a mother, she was trained to watch hatchlings even though she wasn't actually watching them. She forced moss to appear: "Wisp, I am sorry to be rude, but can you please dampen this moss for me? Just get it wet in some water, and then wring it out." She explained, handing the dragoness the moss. She bustled over to Au and began fixing his nest. It was made entirely out of her own blue-grey feathers. Sanitary, of course. She would never rest a patient in an unclean nest.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Wisp glanced over at Au worriedly when she was asked to go dampen the moss, but she nodded after a moment, trusting that he would be safe with Solstice. Taking the moss, she held it in one paw and hopped out of the den, opening her wings and taking off.

She headed towards her usual lake, which was close by, thankfully, and landed on the ice gently, her claws digging in to keep a close hold on it. Turning, she lifted her tail and slammed it down on the ice, hearing a sharp crack as it broke. Glancing back, she saw it wasn't completely broken yet, and sighed, lifting her tail once more and slamming it down like a club. This time, however, the ice broke, and Wisp quickly dipped the moss into the water pulling it back out and snapping her wings open taking off and heading quickly towards Solstice's den, not wanting the moss to be dry before she got back.

When she landed, she stumbled slightly, but regained her balance and hopped into Solstice's den. "Where do I set the moss?"
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Solstice waited for Wisp to return. Moments after she sent her off, she had returned with the moss. "Just give it to me," The dragoness said and walked up to Wisp, taking the moss from her paw. "Thank you." She said and walked over to Au, carefully opening his maw and dripping the liquid from the moss into his mouth. She then made sure he swallowed and fed him dandelion, which would make him sleep. She settled Au and turned back to Wisp, nodding. She lowered her voice: "Now, that should last long enough for you to get him home. Remember what I said. You can take him home now, by the way."
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:18 pm

AuSurath stared at Sol as she walked up to him, defiantly. He growled lightly, refusing to open his mouth when she tried to open it, then nipping her paw as she got his mouth open. He wiggled in place with his maw held open, a growl like whine coming from him as he tried to be as troublesome as possible. As the water fell from the moss to his mouth, his eyes widened as he tried to spit it out, slowly realizing that it was water and tasted refreshing and good, becoming less resistive and drinking the water, hardly noticing the danelion until he swallowed it. Making a gaglike sound, he tried to regergitate the flower, more to be a pill than taste, but could not as he was laying on his back and gravity was against him. AuSu tried to pout as Sol moved him back into a comfortable spot on the nest, but feeling refreshed, and mind a little hazy, snuggled into the nest, laying on his back as the flower took effect. With droopy eyes, Ausu fell asleep, making small, quiet whooshing sounds as he slept heavily.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Not wanting to wake the little hatching that had, within moments, fallen asleep, Wisp simply nodded at Solstice, leading forward and nuzzling her once in thanks. She'd never been good with thank yous, but inside she was more grateful than she felt Solstice could ever comprehend. Making her way over to Au, Wisp lifted him gently on her arms, careful not to jostle him too much. She then made her way out of her den, opening her wings when she made it outside and taking to the sky, flying towards her den.
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:51 pm

AuSurath slept soundly, almost impossible for him to wake up with the stuff that Sol had given him taking full affect. He had a much needed deep, yet dreamless, sleep. He would eventually wake up, but very slowly. His eyes would open slightly, and he might mumble bits of gibberish, but would not be 'conscious' until whatever was in him left this system. He would also be very confused as to where he was, having been transported in his sleep without his knowledge.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Within ten minutes, Wisp was within sight of her den once more, and she landed carefully out of the range of the traps. Pulling her wings in front of her, she held them in front of Au, curled inside her arms. She was taking no chances at all with this. It took her another ten minutes to get through the traps, between her steady movements and awkward stance on three legs, with her wings almost covering her vision. But she got to the den safely, and that was all that mattered to her. Once inside, she set AuSurath on the human fluff-thing once more, taking care not to jostle him. That done, she went to the storeroom once more, and as quickly as possible, just in case. She set some meat out to shred for Au, then went to the front of the den. She disabled a trap that had to do with a large stone, and instead pulled the stone in front of her den. She was small, so it would easily be moved by a bigger dragon, but Au wouldn't be able to move it without her help, which would help to make sure he didn't hurt himself again.
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Fuzzy minded, AuSurath slowly cracked his eyes open, everything a blur to him. The sleeping medication had run its too, and now left him in a somewhat sleepy daze. Blinking quite tiredly, he looked around, half realizing that he was somewhere else, going from being nestled on his back to curled on a cushion. Everything was familiar, yet unfamiliar at the same time, more of a déjà vu feeling. Lifting his head, AuSurath stared upward, raising his head until he lost his balance, all the while laying down, and flopped onto his side. Blinking in somewhat surprise, he laid still, as if a hunter was coming and holding still would keep him safe. being somewhat loopy from the medication, he began to nibble at the cushion mindlessly, not even noticing Wisp.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Backing away from the stone and letting out a sigh, as she often did after exercise, Wisp stretched and glanced back at AuSurath, her head tipping to the side when she saw he was awake. And chewing the soft thing. Smiling in amusement, she made her way over to him, gently pulling his mouth away from the pillow and turning to grab the meat, sitting down and starting to shred it, amused that events seemed to be repeating. She made the pieces smaller this time, however, and patiently held one up to Au's mouth, curious if he was even hungry. He was nibbling the soft human thing, so he must be, right?
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:31 pm

Eyes half closed so that only a thin slit of his eye was visible, AuSurath continued to munch on the cushion, at least until something moved his snout away from it. Blinking confused with eyes slowly opening wider, he focused his eyes on Wisp, and after staring at her for a couple seconds, peeped quietly as he recognized her in the haze of his mind. With his head turned towards Wisp, Au rolled onto his back, still numb so that he didn't feel himself roll over his wrapped wings, and paw towards Wisp's head, even if she was sitting/standing up. When she started to shred the meat, Au's eyes slowly began to close again, but opened when she held something in front of him. Without even checking what it was he leaned forward, nipping it and pulling it partially into his mouth so that another part stuck out. AuSurath began to chew, but not swallow, the meat in his mouth, forgetting about Wisp for several seconds, before remembering she was there, and extended both his front paws towards her into the air.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Wisp smiled when Au began to eat the meat, curling her tail around herself gently as she watched him, setting her head on her paws. She found it funny how easy it was for her to sit and simply watch a hatchlings, when usually the thought of that was rather difficult to do. She'd always just been too twitchy.

When Au held his paws up, a gesture that she assumed meant he wanted to be picked up, Wisp smiled, sitting up and reaching down to him, gently listing the little hatchlings in the air. Being careful not to jostle his wounds, she cuddled him in her arms, purring softly in the back of her throat as she did so.
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Chewing the meat slowly, the taste brought him back to his senses in gradual steps.  He swallowed the piece as Wisp picked him up and brought him to her, purring deeply so that it rumbled across his body.  His instincts naturally were drawn to this, and he cuddled closer against Wisp, nudging his head against her chest and arm, entrapping himself.  It was safe, comforting, and motherly.  It felt as if all the aches and pains were simply being washed away in her gentle acknowledgement of love.  Nuzzling his head more against her, he licked her chest, happy and content, looking up at her with big, yellow eyes, not wide in fear, more or less in thought.  "Wh-wat nnnnnn am? (name)" he asked quielty, looking wigglying shyly.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Wisp smiled when Au cuddled closer to her, glad the little hatching had warmed up to her. She held him close for a while, simply letting him rest in her arms. He was bound to still be tired after the events of today. She knew she was, but she had to hatchlings proof her den before she slept, which would take a while. Feeling the slight raspy wet feeling of a tongue on her scales, Wisp looked down to see Au gazing up at her. When he spoke, her eyes widened slightly. Had she never told him her name? She couldn't remember.... everything in the mountain had gone so fast.... "My name is Wisp, little guy," she said, stroking his head gently with a claw.
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:14 pm

AuSurath giggled as he rolled onto his back in her arms, smiling silly as he looked up, bringing his front paws together just under his neck.  "Wwwweeeesp!  Weesp Weesp!" he tried pronouncing happily, wiggling in place at his knew knowledge of his mommy's name.  Even though he was quite happy at learning, he let out a not so subtle yawn, displaying his small, sharp hatchling teeth.  Blinking lazily, he nuzzled against Wisp's chest, eyes drooping.  "Tired....me tirrrrrrrrred!" he spoke, quite adamant that he was, in fact, sleepy, and wanted Wisp to know it to.  "Mommy.....sleepy too....." he spoke quietly, getting somewhat exaughsted from speaking and his chest starting to ache slightly.
(Wisp can do whatever XD  Sleep with Au, put him in a bed, bring him to others to visit, ect. Razz  Au just goin with the flow :3)
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next