Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Battle against a creature (plot)

+6
Jadespine
Grima
Akreious
Sheildwing the Strong
Arkhor
Barracuda
10 posters

Go down

Which scenario do you want?

Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Empty Battle against a creature (plot)

Post by Barracuda Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

This plot would essentially be a battle between the dragons and an extraordinarily powerful monster. This creature would be huge, capable of smashing palaces. Only one scenario (if this is approved) would be chosen. The two options I have thought of are below.
Leviathan
image:
An enormous whale-like beast, Levi has been sleeping for centuries under the sea, only to be awakened by an undersea volcano erupting. Immensely powerful, incredibly hungry, and furious, Levi is seeking the source of the eruption. He is capable of causing huge tidal waves with his tail and speaking, he is also smart and can spew water he swallowed out his mouth. However Levi is weak against ice and electricity.

Behemoth
image:
After sleeping deep below the earth for centuries, a massive earthquake has awakened Behemoth. Furious, stubborn, daft, and hungry, she attacks the Earthwings, who send for help from the other tribes. Behemoth can cause Earthquakes, form fragments of sentences and can shoot poisonous clouds out of her mouth. But she is weak against fire and light.

Thunderbird
image:
The thunderbird is chaotic and dangerous. It has been been in a dormant state for years beneath a mountain. Awakened by hunger, she destroys the mountain and searches for food. Finding the Skywings nearby, she launches an attack. The skywings send out messengers to ask for help. The thunderbird can cause hurricanes, destructive winds, and shoot lightning out of her mouth. She can also produce sonic booms. Her weaknesses are earth attacks, however, halfway through the fight, repeated blows to  her wings will force her onto the ground.

In both scenarios, humans will be called upon to help. Akre has volunteered to find the helpful humans who aid us, whereas Grima has asked to be captured by unfriendly humans. After the monster is defeated, the friendly humans help the dragons recapture Grima.

If you want the Roc, just vote other and post that you want Roc

Last edited by Barracuda on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle against a creature (plot)

Post by Arika Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:30 pm

I think the behemoth is a better choice because the Levi will probably stay in a water source due it's power with tidal waves. Which means that Firewings would not want to help because of the water so that's Firewings out. I don't think many sky wings will like this because they are more attuned to flying rather than going in the water. I think anyone can fight the behemoths and Seawings can try and make them go toward the water and kill them that way or kill them on land. Firewings of course can burn them. Sky wings can use their electricity and storms on the monster because it isn't in the water. Light wings can use their beams of light and can lure the behemoths to say a place where a lot more light is so they have more power to use. Night wings can lure them into the forest (Can't do that with the Levi).
Arika
Arika
SeaWing Lieutenant
SeaWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Battle against a creature (plot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle against a creature (plot)

Post by Barracuda Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:20 pm

Well, Levi would also float up to the surface, where he would be vulnerable to attack, and jus because he has no legs doesn't mean it's impossible to get him onto land. His desire for food would probably overcome him. But you make a good point. I should probably add images soon, to show what the dragons will be dealing with.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Might I propose a monster for the sky? You have one for the land, one for the sea, now how about the sky? Here is my proposal:

Spoiler:

Tektayai- Monstrous sky demon, this giant creature resembles a flying manta ray with tentacles. It's pure white, and can shoot lightning and conjure giant storms of chaos. This creature may also freeze enemies with a touch of its giant tentacles. It is impervious to water, as well. It can also create large flashes of light to blind its victims. It is the most powerful of the three beasts of Earth, Sky, and Water. It can be damaged by earth, fire, and darkness attacks, especially earth attacks.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Hmmm... that seems a bit op, each is powerful in it's own right. Perhaps if you remove the flashes and the ability to freeze with it's tentacles it could work. I was just looking at pictures of the Roc, an enormous bird, but maybe the thunderbird would be better. That is a very good idea though.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheildwing the Strong Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:59 pm

May I suggest a battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yanwIwtlzEI
Sheildwing the Strong
Sheildwing the Strong
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Pretty good, but I don't think a theme is needed.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:06 am

Okay, the Thunderbird option is up. I realize I called it the roc. Oops, pretend that I was mentioning the Thunderbird. Anyone who can approve or decline this plot idea, please let me know if this is usable.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down