Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Winter Gathering (Open To All) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Winter Gathering (Open To All) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Winter Gathering (Open To All)

+15
StarDust
Coaxoch
Akreious
Sheildwing the Strong
Equinox
AuSurath
Jadespine
Aari
Leto
Arkhor
Aera
Phantom
Sting
Scourge
Celestia
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Winter Gathering (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty The Winter Gathering (Open To All)

Post by Celestia Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

The gatherings, seasonal get together where all the tribes including the rouges congregate to both socialize and talk about the problems of the world. Astral had been to a few of these back when she was a young trainee with her tribe the SkyWings and before she had become a fully realized goddess. Took awhile for Astral to figure out she was goddess. Ever since she was a very rare sight at these events. So why then did she chose to go to this one? She just simply felt like connecting with family and friends on the day the gathering was happening. Astral had many friends all over the world. She was one of the very social goddess largely due to her ignorance of her title for a good portion of the beginning of her life. She was also one of the only full gods and goddesses that had a mate with the only exception being her mate.

The first to arrive; Astral landed on the sun lit grassy plains. The place had specifically been chosen for the gathering due to its very diversely accommodating temperature in the winter. Astral's mate and her hatchlings were due to come a little later on when people were actually going to be at the gathering. Astral hoped the next few to show up were going to be those she knew. She didn't know how much bowing and wowing she could handle. Though it was always nice to meet some of her worshipers. While she waited Astral took it upon herself to shoo away some of the dinos taking up room. Not that it mattered. Soon as bigger dragons than Astral showed up they would start clearing out in a hurry on their own. Astral though was actually smaller than most of dinos so they weren't too scared of her, if only they knew.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

The Winter Gathering (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Winter Gathering (Open To All)

Post by StarDust Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:11 pm

StarDust got sick of waiting for her father so she decided to sneak off and find where the gathering is by herself. As she got farther into the forest she began to re think her decision for the reason that she didn't know which way the gathering was. She then started getting scared thinking she was lost, but than she heard her mothers Roar not to far from where she was. Now knowing which direction her mother was she didn't waste a second in changing the direction she was going and heading to her mother. Seeing dragons not to far into the distance she then began to quickened her pace. Once she arrived she didn't want to be noticed by any of the other dragons so she teleported herself under her mothers wing to hide herself while getting the comfort of her mother.
StarDust
StarDust
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

The Winter Gathering (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Winter Gathering (Open To All)

Post by Nimbus Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Nimbus trotted around frantically, yet lazily. "Stardust?! Hey! Where are you?" He yelled around, he could hear his own voice echo throughout the forest. He sighed and rolled his eyes before grumbling. Today he was going to a gathering, he had never been to one of these. Well, actually, he had, sorta kinda. His father, who would probably be the strictest dragon Pyyria ever known, took him to one of these when he was a trainee. However he always said, "Don't talk" or "You have no place in this gathering, so don't go be a dumb rock and blurt out everything you think" or maybe "If you move or squeak, I'll toss you off the cliff to the canyon later!". Nimbus was never afraid of his father, instead, he played hooky and ran off rather then participate in the gathering. His father was furious but Nimbus didn't care.

Nimbus scowled, "Is there one child I have that will STAY PUT?" But without thinking, Nimbus found himself walking toward the gathering, he was still searching for Stardust, but soon enough, he found himself, meters away from a large group of dragons. Nimbus perked his ears and averted his gaze, ..Oh greeeat. Maybe I'll play hooky again, no one will notice.. if Stardust doesn't go blurting out anything.." But before he knew it, he heard roars. It hurt his ears, but he didn't flinch. He grumbled while rubbing his ears, "You loud lizards.. ugh."
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfire Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Shadowfire landed on the ground, causing it to tremble slightly. "These Gatherings are such a waste of time," he grumped. Noticing Phantom, he did a sort of bow-like head nod and nodded to Astral.

~Short post is short
Shadowfire
Shadowfire
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheildwing the Strong Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:28 pm

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Sheildwing the Strong on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sheildwing the Strong
Sheildwing the Strong
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:50 pm

[OOC: I don't think I have seen a meta gaming post quite as atrocious as this. For those of you who don't know. Meta gaming is the act of taking out of character knowledge and putting it in character. For exsample reading my post about thinking something to myself and somehow applying that to your character so that your character knows what I had been thinking like he can read minds or something.

First one does not just approach a goddess tap them on the shoulder and casual inform them of something. Especially after me and Phantom just got done lecturing you all for that.

Second do you now why little ones hide under a wings. Because they are hidden from sight by the wing! Makes them feel protected and close to whatever loved one or strong one or trusted one. Now regardless of the fact that you couldn't have known StarDust was there I think I would have know she was there long before you would have known. Plus you just got there and since she teleported no one could have seen here travel there. As far as you know she could have been there the whole time. Hey StarDust showed up is highly illogical without some sort of surprised expression of the sudden appearance.

Thirdly I have no idea who you are. I just met you. So how on earth do you know who is my family and who isn't? Especially StarDust my daughter. Arkhor my very own son doesn't even know about my new batch of younglings. Please I ask as an rper not an admin to edit your post.]
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheildwing the Strong Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm

((It has been redacted, we may continue now))
Sheildwing the Strong
Sheildwing the Strong
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Arcke looked around and it seemed like he had been forgotten he was even here! Arcke got up and flapped his wing at everybody because of this environment is starting to get negative.
"first of all, no more frustrations please, 2nd of all this is just gonna get worse so no more negativity!" Arcke told everybody wary that this might be a pressing statement,his half sister Astral was kind of frustrated as of this moment and everybody was kind of shooken, Arcke put himself in the needing to pay his respects category even if he is more of a social guy than a worshiper, it just was not his thing!

(His social! Don't leave him in the dust guys)
Edit : yeah what astral said! I'll edit my post unti shielding edits his
Edit edit : but being casual is Arcke's thing! Pals before worship!
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheildwing the Strong Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:30 am

"It's getting boring, so I might give some riddles." said Sheildwing. " When I am visible to you, you cannot see me, but when I am invisible, you long to see me. I am plenty with someone patient, but all the more scarce with a hasty one. I am greater than all, but still in the control of those who value my existence. Who am I?" said Sheildwing. Little Charlie the triceratops was also getting bored, as he slid down from Sheildwing's back to go find something to do, and eventually came up to Akreious.
Sheildwing the Strong
Sheildwing the Strong
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Rayla dashed through the snow, looking bored, like she usually did. Her father was so.... awesome! He was a god and the lieutenant! He had enough power to beat up all the other gods out there! And Astral! Astral was her grandmother! Astral was a goddess! Not just a semi goddess! An actual, immortal goddess, as in someone people worshiped as a religion! And not to mention Ray's mother had been a goddess, as well! Ray was just surrounded by goddesses and gods in her family wherever she went! Even her own siblings and herself were gods! It was just..... so..... EPIC! Ray knew for a fact she would one day become a powerful goddess and leader, just like her father and her grandmother!

Speaking of her grandmother, Rayla spotted Astral, along with Phantom and a few other gods. She paused for a moment, looking slightly worried. These were powerful gods..... then again, one was her grandmother! Puffing out her chest, Rayla strutted towards Phantom and the others, trying to look as powerful, regal, and official as possible. She had never spent much time around her grandmother, but she had heard that she was kind! She bounced over to the other gods, playfully growling at them.

"Hey! So, I heard this is where all the gods came and talked, so I came over here to see if that was true!" said Rayla, trying to appear as awesome and majestic as she could, since she knew Thirahan, Vaynad, and Aari were watching her somewhere. She then awaited an answer from the other gods.

(Now, this is normal for Ray's character, people. Ray is a very ambitious dragoness, plus Astral is her grandmother, so she would feel cocky around her.) Razz

------

"Gemini, um, why are we here again?" asked Opal, staying close to the queen of the NightWings and her little hatchling, "Not to be rude or anything but I.... um, don't like the cold...." Opal's silky soft scales vibrated as she shivered, crouched down so that she appeared small next to Gemini, even though they were pretty similar in height. Gemini was still getting used to being this close to NightFlare without her cousin trying to attack her, and many dragons gasped and slithered away when they saw the black dragoness. She didn't look very menacing, crouched down and walking closely beside Gemini. Most dragons didn't know of her lost of memory, so when any dragon who wasn't a NightWing saw her, they immediately would become defensive. However, the reason Gemini had brought her was because Opal needed to be accompanied at all times.

When Opal heard the roar, she hissed, and crouched down low, holding her paws over her ears. She looked up at Gemini with distressed eyes. The upside to raising Nightflare like this was that she would never betray Astral or Gemini. The downside........ well, she was way too dependent on Gemini.

-------

Soaring close to Equinox, Moka landed gracefully next to her mate. She had been gone for some time now. When she saw Akreious, she kissed him on the neck, "Hello, sweatheart. I've missed you." she said kindly. She hadn't seen Equinox in some time, either. When she heard Astral roar, she looked over at the night fury expectantly, straightening herself. She glanced at Jemith and Equinox and growled at them to show more respect towards the goddess.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:25 am

Tenebris glided into the clearing with some amount of applied Grace, his landing almost effortless, his eyes shifting back and forth as he examined those at this gathering, Mundane and so insufferable. Widened his eyes once he realised the several gods present, to those of lower status he gave a small nod of humble acknowledgement, although generally he kept his distance from the Gods at the current moment. Watched through his narrowed metallic shrewd eyes in disdain, listening to the various conversations, his posture was ever one of domineering arrogance as he strides in and out of the groups, keeping his stern silent vigil all the while.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2