Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Cast and staff meeting: The incident Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Cast and staff meeting: The incident Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Cast and staff meeting: The incident

Go down

Cast and staff meeting: The incident Empty Cast and staff meeting: The incident

Post by FrostFire Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:10 pm

THIS IS NOT PART OF THE STORY

Before reading this chapter, please read this first. This is not the next chapter of Achievement Unlocked. This is just a little short chapter I came up with just for shits and giggles. I mainly got this idea after reading through chapter 4 a few times. Hope you guys enjoy it (:
_________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting at a long rectangular table in a large dark purple room was Bane, Amy, Nick and the author of Achievement Unlocked. Amy and Nick sat on the right side of the table while Bane sat on the left at the end. The author sat in the chair at the end of the table, staring mostly at Bane and Amy with a blank look on her face. The reason for having this meeting was for a very serious situation that had occurred in the fourth chapter. And the fight that broke out after the chapter ended was not any better.

Bane was glaring at Amy as she stared at the table, drumming her fingers impatiently. The author turned her attention fully on Amy. "You are going to have to say it whether it was accidental or not."

Amy finally looked up and only glared at the author. "Fuck you! I was only following the script!"

"I don't care! That doesn't change what you did! The script clearly said REPLICA OSITO! Not the goddamn real one!"

Amy threw her arms up in frustration and grabbed at her hair, ready to tear it out. "How the fuck was I supposed to tell them apart?! They looked the same to me so I figured it wouldn't matter!"

"Goddamnit Amy I even wrote the words FAKE OSITO on the back of the replica! I figured that would've helped!"

She grinned and scoffed. "HA! That obviously helped very well, didn't it?!"

The author only growled at Amy's remark. "Well thanks to your little stunt you broke Bane! He hasn't said a word since after the fight between you and him!"

"Technically speaking this is mostly your fault for letting me cut the damn bear's head off so the blame lands on you." Amy said. "In conclusion...you broke Bane."

Nick, who had been silent as the two argued sat up a bit. Why he was even in this meeting was to keep Amy from doing anything stupid and to keep her from getting into trouble. "Uh...Amy might have a point-" he began to say until the author shot him a death glare. "I'll just shut up..." he muttered, staring at anything to keep him occupied.

The author shifted her gaze back to Amy as she straightened up in the seat, trying to keep her voice calm. "Just say you're sorry so we can move on."

Amy answered with a stern voice. "No." she said, crossing her arms across her chest.

The author could feel the anger and frustration rising inside her as she clenched her fists before relaxing. She looked at Bane and smiled the best she could. "Bane...Amy is very sorry for what she has done. And to make it up to you, she will fix Osito."

"WHAT!!!!!" Amy shouted, about to jump from her seat and tackle the author but was held back firmly by Nick. "You fucking bitch! I don't agree to this bullshit!"

"Fuck you Amy." the author replied, her gaze never leaving Bane's eyes.

Bane looked at the author, unsure of whether to trust her or not. "Do you promise?" he asked.

The author gave him a nod. "Absolutely. He will be all fixed up and look as good as new."

"I will trust you. But if you break your promise, I will break your spine in half." he replied, his tone threatening as well as serious.

"Understand." she said, looking back at Amy who had somewhat settled down. "You better start learning how to sew quickly."

"Fuck you, bitch." Amy replied, along with giving the author the finger before leaning back in her seat.

"Whatever." the author replied casually. "Anyways this meeting is adjourned. Now everyone get the fuck out and get ready for the next chapter! On the double!"

Suddenly the sound of static coming from the author's pocket filled the room. The author reached into her pocket and pulled out a small walkie-talkie and held it close to her face, pressing down on the side button. "What's going on this time?" she asked, showing a clear sign of annoyance in her voice.

"Uh...sorry to disturb you ma'am, but-"

"How many times to I have to keep reminding you guys to stop calling me ma'am!" she shouted. "Use my actual fucking name! Over!"

"Sorry!" replied the voice coming from the walkie-talkie. "But we have a problem. Over."

"What problem? Over." the author asked.

"Well...the Joker and Harley Quinn have left the building...and they took a few explosives with them...Over."

There was a slight pause, until she began shouting. "WHAT! You dumb fucks were supposed to be watching them! Them as in everyone that's from the game! What were you assholes doing?! Were you blowing each other off while those two just took what they wanted and waltzed out of here?!" she yelled before grabbing a chair and slamming it against the wall, leaving a good-sized hole from where the chair had struck. The author closed her eyes and mentally began counting. "Son of a cocksucking fucktard." she said before opening her eyes. "I'll be there in a minute. Make sure no one else left. Over and out."

Such is the life of an author when creating a story...
FrostFire
FrostFire
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down