Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant

+4
Alistair
Equinox
Akreious
Kokoro
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant - Page 2 Empty [Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant

Post by Kokoro Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sun began to set over the horizon and the sky filled with a dreamy, orange and pink color. Stars set themselves above the world so high, and the clouds drifted smoothly past the Cloud Castle. The day had been beautiful, too beautiful in fact, though it seemed perfect for the occasion. The whole palace was decorated with the most premier decorations, interior and exterior. It had taken the whole morning and afternoon, though it was all worth it. The kingdom looked as if it was located in some fantasy world or dream; it was sure the sight that almost any one would die for.
Kokoro hovered just outside of the Cloud Castle, gazing at its glory. Today, or for the rest of the day, all of the SkyWings would have a feast. This feast wasnt any ordinary feast however. It was a feast in honor of the new SkyWing Lieutenant.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant - Page 2 Empty Re: [Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant

Post by Zephyros Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:29 am

Zephyros was surprised to hear her purring. It looked she enjoyed his company, and he was very happy about that. He carefully listened her story. Zephys wondered how the life would be with a missing leg. Certainly bad. You can't walk, but only fly. "Yeah, I like this place." He nodded at her words, feeling more confident with her. He leaded Sera towards a table, where they could finally sit. Zephys was happy to have joined this party. He disliked social activities, but this time he has found a new friend. He was already starting to like Serafina, though they have only meet today. "I'm very sorry for what happened to you..." He told her, the referement was to the missing leg.
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant - Page 2 Empty Re: [Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant

Post by Serafina Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:30 am

Laughing softly at his words before saying in a light tone "there's no need to be sorry, i kinda, might have accidentally chopped it off with my own tail as a hatching, it wasn't on purpose though". Her eyes seemed to go blank for a split second, knowing full well that wasn't all that had happened. I will leave the rest of what happened no point adding anything else, Sera thought, before bringing her attention back to Zephyros with a sheepish expression. Turning her head towards the skywings queen " i wonder what the announcement is?"
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Dragons began to enter the main hall from all entrances and the room soon was filled up. Kokoro gazed out to the crowd, watching them chatter and settle down at the tables or the sides. She waited patiently for the SkyWing dragons to quiet themselves, and she glanced around the room for the New Lieutenant. It was about time she announced his new role.
"Welcome, SkyWings, to a grand feast! Though, this is not any ordinary feast. You see, I have an important announcement to share with you all." Koko looked to each member with a confident gaze. "Today shall mark the day of a new SkyWing Lieutenant. He has shown great worthiness within the Tribe, and he has been a wonderful help in the past. I hope you all can agree with my decision..." Ko turned her gaze to where Akreious was sitting, and she smiled at him. "Akreious, may you please step forward."
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Arcke looked up at Kokoro with a surprised face, Him a lieutenant? no....
When his name was called once again he turned into a great smile and walked up to Kokoro, looking into the crowd as well, it wasn't him to be nervous but he was being promoted to lieutenant!

Arcke the front of the crowd and looked around nervously then gave a sigh and smiled at the crowd, watching as mummerings of indescribable views of this decision.

(short post, wanna see all your reactions.... sorry I'm too curious right now)
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Kokoro gave a small smile to Arcke, "From this day forward, I now announce you, Akreious, as the new Lieutenant of the SkyWings!" She glanced to the crowd, gesturing to them that they should begin cheering.
She then hopped off of her throne and quickly came up beside Akreious. She didnt make eye contact with him but kept her gaze focused on the rest of the SkyWings, "Now let the feast begin! I am sure you are all hungry for a grand meal." Koko grinned to each member, and stayed put next to Arcke.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Zephyros remained a bit perplexed at Serafina's words. Has she cut the leg herself? He didn't know the dynamics of the events, but it was certainly a terrible experience. He blushed at her sheepish expression, feeeling embarassed like her. Why wasn't he able to control his emotions? Maybe because he liked her. He hoped to haven't done a bad figure. Zephys tried to focus on Kokoro's announcement. She has proclaimed Akreious as her new lieutenant. "I think he deserves it. He has been a very loyal member of the tribe." He commented, but not sure. Zephyros has always thought to have a major role in the tribe one day. However he was more a wild dragon, that liked solitude. He wasn't used with the administration, so it was better he would just remain a SkyWing Guardian.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Shyann gracefully swept her wings up to the Cloud Palace. She had finished her task for hunting and wanted to rest in her den. Smiling to herself, she landed softly in front of her palace. A lot of people called her a quiet dragon..or at least when it came to flying. Being called that way though, she is not exactly what you would think she is. Love to party and active with her friends, she is as loud as a monster. Stepping through the front doors, she noticed a huge banner saying, "Announcing the New Lieutenant." "Freak! I forgot all about this!!" Walking at her fastest speed, she darted towards to where the meeting was. Opening the doors and panting, she bowed her head and told her queen, "Sorry Queen Kokoro. I'm a bit late.." Taking a seat next to the SkyWings, Shyann figured out that she was extremely late. From her instincts, Koko had already announced who was lieuteneant, which was Ackre. "Oh joy! Ackre will be an AMAZING lieutenant," she thought to herself. She decided to give her congrats later, when everybody was going to be talking. Shy scanned acrossed the room to see who was there. The only people in the room that she knew were Zeph, Koko, and Ackre. She had no idea who the rest were. "Meh, I'll introduce myself to them later!"
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyailor Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:55 pm

As Zya entered the room slightly late, he heard the many skywings talking about Akre, he was the new Lieutenant. It wasn't a big surprise to Zya since Akre was a loyal member and has the tribe's interests first. As he walked in further he spotted Akre and spoke, "Congrats!" he smiled then glancing back to the others, some of which he didn't know. But this wasn't a surprise Zya had been away seeing Chibi a lot so he wasn't around the castle much.
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:27 am

Sera at the announcement of the new lieutenant and Zephyros's words and smiled slightly. She looked at the new lieutenant for a moment longer before feeling her wings twitching. She was ignoring it for now but, she was starting to want to get back into the air where she couldn't trip or stumble like on the ground. Sera decided since she had heard the announcement she wanted to go being in crowds even if she was friendly, made her somewhat nervous. Although she wanted to leave Sera also wanted to stay with Zephyros for a bit longer "I think I will leave soon Zephyros, I was never one for crowds let alone party gatherings ..." She paused before added with a slight blush "i wouldn't mind seeing you again though"
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:04 am

Zephyros, like Serafina, was that kind of dragon that disliked parties too. Zephys was used to live in isolation, not in contact with other dragons. The reason was behind his lonely past. He has grown alone and without a family supporting him.  Also, with all the small dragons around, it was emarassing to be a big dragon compared to the others. It was better to not take much their attentions. Since Kokoro has done the announcement and everyone was aware about the new promotion, he stood up to follow Serafina. "Can I go with you?" Zephys shyly asked. He didn't know if Serafina wanted to stay alone or she would enjoy some company. He hoped she wasn't going to refuse his offer. Zephys was curious to know her better. As he has done before, Zephys offered to accompany her with his wing, so she didn't have troubles walking on the ground.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Nodding her head Serafina once again took Zephyros up on his offer to help her and for him to go with her "If you want, you can come with me". She blushed again then moved towards the door were, she was out in the court yard and would be able to take off.
Looking up at the sky Sera moved away from Zephyros and transferred all her weight to her three legs, opening her wings. She turned to look at Zephyros and smiled "Hope you can keep up". With a powerful sweep of her wings she was up and in the air in moments. Away from the ground Sera took no time at all to start showing that she wasn't so helpless as she was on the ground.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2