Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant

+4
Alistair
Equinox
Akreious
Kokoro
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant Empty [Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant

Post by Kokoro Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:32 pm

The sun began to set over the horizon and the sky filled with a dreamy, orange and pink color. Stars set themselves above the world so high, and the clouds drifted smoothly past the Cloud Castle. The day had been beautiful, too beautiful in fact, though it seemed perfect for the occasion. The whole palace was decorated with the most premier decorations, interior and exterior. It had taken the whole morning and afternoon, though it was all worth it. The kingdom looked as if it was located in some fantasy world or dream; it was sure the sight that almost any one would die for.
Kokoro hovered just outside of the Cloud Castle, gazing at its glory. Today, or for the rest of the day, all of the SkyWings would have a feast. This feast wasnt any ordinary feast however. It was a feast in honor of the new SkyWing Lieutenant.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant Empty Re: [Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant

Post by Akreious Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Arcke returned to the SkyWing castle from his tree home and the place looked like a fantasy world with food except in reality! Arcke walked in through the gate and it looked as if there was a feast today, as if celebrating something. (His gonna jinx it)

Arcke flew back outside and came back with cloud candy, clouds from above his tree home turned into candy! Arcke walked around and sneakily hidden candy above a pillar, making a special surprise for whatever is gonna happen, Arcke walked out onto the main courtyard and even then, the place was absolutely gorgeous! "hello? Whoever did these decorations, they're amazing!" Arcke shouts into the courtyard, wondering around a little
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

[Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant Empty Re: [Important Announcement] The SkyWings - New Lieutenant

Post by Equinox Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:35 pm

Equinox bounded forward and leaped up on her father's back, and yapped, "Did you see me, Dad? Huh? I bet you a fish tail you didn't see me."
The purple hatchling jumped off of Arkreious and beamed up at him. She had followed him- she was a michevious hatchling.

(yes, I know, I am just a hatchling, but those can be in rpg's, yeah? sorry, if I'm not allowed to be in here, I'll delete my post. No problem. Smile )
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:49 am

( SkyWings right? XD )
As his hatchling jumped on arcke he started laughing and said "I indeed did not see you coming Equinox! and when she said something about his fish like tail, he tickled Equinox off of Arcke's back with his tail saying "did you see that? Got you back!" Arcke said jokingly
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:04 am

Equinox let out a squeak of laughter and said, "Yes, Dad- yes you did!" She leaped up and displayed a back-flip. She landed squarely on her talons and for the first time looked at their surroundings.
"Ooooooo, looks like I party!!" She drew in the scents and murmured, "Yup, most definitely a party."
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:06 am

(sorry, I forgot I was in my Allistair account xD)
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:52 am

~Equinox, of course you may join! All SkyWings a wanted here! But please, no double posting.~

Kokoro noticed Arcke and his little hatchling of which she hardly gets to see. She smiled as the two were having a fun time, as today was supposed to be filled with fun. Though, first the serious announcement had to take place soon.
Koko flew on over to where Akreious was but instead of greeting him, she continued to fly forward, passing him up. She couldnt confront him just yet, not like this at least... Anywho, she flew on into the Castle from the Courtyard entrance.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:58 am

Serafina glided towards the skywing palace, pausing to hover, unsure as to whether or not she should before landing. Using her wings to walk because of her missing right front leg made her unstable without using them.

Sera walked into the court yard looking around at how beautiful the place looked. Looking up to admire the decorations, Sera stumbled but stayed on her feet "opps, need to watch where i'm going"
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyailor Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:06 am

Zya was returning back to the Sky Castle, from his usual trip to the borders. Upon arriving he noticed all the decorations and spotting Koko flying close by, since he was a bit out of the loop recently he didn't know what was going on. As he flew close by he asked "Hey Koko, whats going on?" with a smile on his face. Something must of been going on, it was quite rare for having all the decorations up.
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:17 am

Kokoro turned her gaze upon Zyailor as he ask her a question, seemingly out of the blue..."Oh well, today a grand feast will take place, as you can see with all these decorations hanging." She glanced behind her and whispered under her breath, "Where the bloody heck was he during the whole morning of putting up these decorations...." She looked back to him and cheekily smiled, "Well, its best you prepare yourself for tonight. 'Cause we are gonna have a great party after the ceremony!"
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:24 am

Equinox decided to lolly and told her father so. She skipped up to the decorations.
"Oooo- Shiny stuff!" However, her parents had taught her NOT to touch things that she didn't know what it was, so she lollied about some more. After a few minutes, she saw a big banner. Equinox was too young to read, but she knew a few small words.

"Ann...ounc...ing... the... New..."
She couldn't read the big word- the largest one up there. It started with an 'L'.... but...
Equinox shrugged and spoke aloud:
"I wonder who the new 'L' word is!!"
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:29 am

Zephyros knew there was a party inside the Cloud Castle today. As a SkyWing member, Zephys couldn't miss such a important event. Kokoro, the SkyWing Queen, has also some announcements to make. He wondered what she wanted to communicate. Perhaps she was going to give some promotions to other members. He reached the Palace, softly landing on the ground. He looked around, noticing all the beatiful decorations. "Hello, there." Zephys greeted everyone. He spotted a lot of very small dragons: Equinox, Kokoro, Zyailor and Arkreious. He could tell the tribe was indeed inhabited by tiny dragons. Zephys was quite big for the SkyWings standards, so he wasn't very used to stay between small dragons. His attention was eventually caught by the only dragon that actually matched his size, Serafina, a dragon with beatiful golden scales. He immediately noticed she was missing a leg. He felt sorry for that and he wondered how that incident happened. Sera had troubles walking. Zephys approached the other dragon, offering himself to accompany her. "Can I help you?" Zephys shyly asked, not sure if that was the right approach. Zephys wasn't a social dragon and he would have prefered to not have a direct contact, but he felt very sad for her conditions.
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:30 am

Arcke replied to his little hatchling joyfully "close, we SkyWings have feasts to celebrate somethings big!" As he noticed Kokoro flew right by Arcke without hesitating, Arcke wondered why but maybe she's in a rush, nonetheless Arcke patted his little hatchling on the head and walked away quickly and came back with cloud candy and held it out for Equinox.

"oh, it seems to be celebrating the newest lieutenant" Arcke said for Equinox patting her in the head
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyailor Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:34 am

He looked at koko as he gazed towards her, he gasped "Oh... I was out around the borders... would love a feast" he smiled happily. As he continued "I love the decorations... done a great job" As he flew past he noticed a banner with the words 'Announcing New Lieutenant' turning back towards Koko, "Ahh... thats why the feast, can't wait!" again with a cheerful grin.
Zyailor
Zyailor
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:47 am

Equinox turned around to see a SkyWing arrive- a very big one, in fact. She was very curious- she never saw a dragon this big before!!! He was really large and purple- then she remembered. He matched the descriptions that Akreious told her-
Zephyros the Storm Bringer.

Equinox would go greet him, along with all the other dragons she saw: one that was talking with a white dragon (unknowing that's the queen), a pretty gold dragon, an of course, her father. Equinox was too shy to greet anyone yet. This was her first party, the first social event when she was around completely new dragons.
She flexed her limbs, including her large wings. She eventually became bored and began to chase her tail. She was too young to fly, disappointingly, but she pretended she could and bounded about the party gracefully, avoiding decorations so they won't fall over or break.
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:54 am

Turning to look at the dragon who spoke to her, taking a moment to think, before speaking with a light tone " I should be able to stay on my feet .. wings if i watch where i'm going". Sera transferred part of her weight to her left leg and folded her left wing, using the right one to keep balance.  "ahh, what your name? i'm Serafina" Sera said realizing she didn't know his name or any one else here for that matter.
Quickly looking around she spotted a few other dragons mostly smaller than her except for the dragon who had spoken to her.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:08 am

Arcke patted Equinox in the head and gestured it is okay to greet them!
"don't worry, go on" Arcke said as Equinox bounced happily around the place, smiling then looking at the other dragons
(Sorry short post, typing on a iPod isnt the most efficient thing in the world)
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:16 am

Equinox smiled a great toothy grin at her father, then fluttered her wings as she scampered around the dragons, quickly saying, "Hi!!!". The dragons who were up in the sky having conversations she shouted, "HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UP THEEEERE!!!".
She finally ran into a pretty golden dragon. She was talking to Zephyros, and she greeted, "Hi, my name is Equinox!" and to Zephyros, she spoke more shyly.
"Hullo, sir."
She then trotted up to a big boulder, climbed to the top using nooks as paw-holds. She sat down and saw two dragons- a female white one talking to another.
She didn't yell this time- she was too exhausted from climbing everywhere.
"H-hi, Sir and Miss."
She then clambered back down the boulder and smiled to herself. She finally sat down and began to sing to herself.
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:24 am

Zephyros decided to insist on helping Serafina. "Sure? You're in trouble." He decided to take action in almost a instinctive gesture. He offered his large and resistant wing, so she could use it as a comfortable support. He was caught by surprise when she presented herself and asked his name. "Me?" Zephys timidly asked. He wasn't used to socialize,. "I'm Zephyros, SkyWing Guardian." Zephys answered while glancing at the other dragons. There was generally a festive atmopshere. Equinox was happily bouncing around, yelling and having fun. There was also her father, Akreious. Zephys felt a bit jealous. He has never known his parents. "Hello." He answered back at Equinox. Zephys looked at Kokoro, wondering which announcement she was going to make.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:29 am

Serafina shook her head slightly before slightly leaning on the wing that Zephyros had offered her "Thank you and it's nice to meet you Zephyros"
Looking at the hatching, "Nice to meet you Equinox, i'm Serafina". Sera watched the her before fanning Equinox with her feathered tail.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:20 am

Kokoro nodded to Zyailor and glanced at Equinox as she had greeted her. She smiled at Equin before she had left. "Well, I must get going now. See you soon, Zya." And with that, Koko had ventured further into the Cloud castle. She made her way to the main hall where all the food was set on tables that were stretched across the room. Her throne was at one end of the area, with steps leading up to it. There was also an open floor for the after party, where all the dragons would converse or dance. She noticed that some dragons were already gathered around, but not too many. Sighing, she landed onto the ground and trotted to her throne. The lighting from outside shone dimly and as if on cue, lanterns all around the Cloud Castle lit up with a blue, icy light. The sight made her quite proud, as it was the first time the lanterns had actually lit up. Smiling slightly, she took her place on the gold laced, frost emitting, cloud throne. She gazed out to the room and she could just make out the steam coming off of some of the wide variety of foods. Everything seemed to be going pretty well this fine evening. Now, she only needed the SkyWing guests...Taking a deep breath, she called out, "All SkyWings participating in the feast, may you all please report to the main hall!" Her voice reverberated throughout the Castle, hopefully reaching each SkyWing within and outside of the palace.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:42 am

Arcke instantly noticed and tapped Equinox in the shoulder saying "the queen is calling us" and then trotting to the main hall where Kokoro sat, Arcke walked to the side watching and listening to what was about to happen
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Equinox clambered up on her father's back and rode on it as he walked to the side of the hall, where the big ice dragon, which she just found out was the queen. When Akreious halted, she jumped gracefully off his back and turned her intent seafoam green eyes to the throne.
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:42 am

Zephyros blushed a little at Serafina's words. She was close to him now and her kindness was causing him to be a bit in discomfort. He wasn't brave to socialize with other dragons. He decided to change argument. "Are you new? I have never seen you before." He curiously asked. He accompanied Serafina to the gathering place after he heard Kokoro's words to reach the Queen in the main hall. Zephys looked around. There were beatiful decorations everywhere and food of all sorts. It was a party, afterall.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:27 am

Serafina moved along with him, making a slight purring noise before stopping it when Zephyros started to talk again " Yeah i'm new, this is my first time to the castle, i haven't been a big fan of hanging around on the ground for long periods of time" Sera said answering him, with a slight shake of the stump that was her left leg. "That and i never know how others will take the sight of a slightly disadvanta ... but only slightly my wings make up for everything when i'm in the air". She had paused part way through what she was saying because her abilities did make up for the leg. Sera smiled at Zephyros before viewing the main hall, they had just walked into and said softly "it's pretty"
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next