Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

+25
Gemini
Xangor
Kokoro
Akreious
Aera
Scourge
Jadespine
Edan
Cosmos
Kazumi
Arkhor
Grima
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai
Damian
Shiningwater
Avian
Turis
Angel
Rayla
Celestia
Ashley
Frostflare
Phantom
Sora
Atlantis
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 3 Empty Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

Post by Atlantis Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Now we have introduced the dragon trio of Destruction, we can look to start a event that involves two tribes in a fight:

FireWings VS IceWings

The two tribes dislike each other, and this would be a chance to do a battle.

The plot: the FireWings, fierce and brutal warriors, would have decided to expand their territories and attack the IceWings borders. Phantom, that is now the Goddess of War, would have instigated both tribes to fight each other. The result will be a clash: FireWings are attacking and IceWings defending.

If you like the idea, we start subscriptions in this topic. You can use a FireWing character and a IceWing character, if you wish, in the fight.

I'm going to use Glacier and Volcanis for this event.

The event will have two phases:

- First phase: preparations.

We open a FireWings topic where the fire dragons are thinking to attack the IceWings. There isn't really a reason behind that. The FireWings would be annoyed by the fact there aren't wars ongoing, and they're looking for to challenge another tribe and conquer some territories. Once the decision is taken, the FireWings will launch the attack.

- Secondo phase: we'll open 1vs1 or 2vs2 fighting topics.

Examples of possible battle scenarios: (they're random)

FrostFlare and Solstice VS Volcanis and Edan

ShadowFire and Avian VS Snowfall and Polaris

Frostbite and SnowFlare VS Inferno and Viper

What do you think about it? The result of the fights will be decided between the involved users. Someone can be defeated, another one die, there could be a tie and so on. Remember our goal is to write a story and not to have a competition. So the roleplayers have to colleborate each other, respecting the characters and don't acting "Godmodding". There's no reward in this event and the goal is to build a plot.

The God of Destruction involved in this fight is Phantom, that has caused the two tribes to clash. The event will end when Kazumi intervenes to restore the peace. Alternatively we can decide that one the two tribes will be defeated and so there will be a winner.

If you like the idea, you can subscribe your characters that are going to partecipate. I see everyone has at least one character in each tribe, so I think it would be better to do the event restricted to IceWings and FireWings. We could involve other tribes, but I believe the number of partecipants and characters would be too high to handle. Also, this conflict is going to be more a test and see how it will turn out.

A reminder: this is going to be a official event. So if your character will partecipate, you have the responsability to not abandon the event and regularly post. The most important thing is to manage to complete the event.

What are your opinions?

Last edited by Atlantis on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

Post by Damian Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:30 pm

OOoooo! That gave me an idea! Things like this COULD be in a history book thing, and then trainees can read about them. That could be cool in the long run Cheeky
Damian
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Male Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Plot idea: First tribes conflict [FireWings VS IceWings. Other tribes may be involved.]

Post by Cosmos Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 pm

That would be cool! Would the history book be like an actual scroll? If so, I could be in charge of it with someone else... can't do it alone.. xD
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Lol. And, like, we could have scrolls and stuff with things about the different ancient gods. And we could have scrolls about other things, too.
Damian
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Male Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Well since NightFlare's joining I kinda have to join to make sure she doesn't go too crazy. All this added responsibility to keep my opposite in check. Tired Dragon

Sign me up.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:34 am

Can I join? I'd probably be fighting with the Icewings cause of Frost.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:27 am

I like tis idea, I LOVE this idea, but it IS NOT FAIR if we fight each other whith gods.
Oh frost why do you say that? OK, how many active lightwings do we have? Ok about none, no gods there. Ok how many active icewings do we have? Ok bout maybe 7, and only one of them is a god. Ok now lets move onto skywings, yep only 1 or 2 active sky wings, and none of them are gods as far as I know, now lets look at the other side.

Nightwings, how many of thos do we have? Alot, I don't even know how many just alot and one is a god. Ok now onto earthwings, i would say maybe 7 with a full god, yeah not looking very fair anymore. Now to firewings, I don't know maybe 10 active firewwings all very powerful 1 god out of them and all, yeah. So how many gods do they have? 3 How many do we have? 1 How many active members do they have? Alot How mny do we have? about 10. Yeah not looking fair at all. I will start to support this when the odds are fair.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:32 am

Frostflare wrote:I like tis idea, I LOVE this idea, but it IS NOT FAIR if we fight each other whith gods.
Oh frost why do you say that? OK, how many active lightwings do we have? Ok about none, no gods there. Ok how many active icewings do we have? Ok bout maybe 7, and only one of them is a god. Ok now lets move onto skywings, yep only 1 or 2 active sky wings, and none of them are gods as far as I know, now lets look at the other side.

Nightwings, how many of thos do we have? Alot, I don't even know how many just alot and one is a god. Ok now onto earthwings, i would say maybe 7 with a full god, yeah not looking very fair anymore. Now to firewings, I don't know maybe 10 active firewwings all very powerful 1 god out of them and all, yeah. So how many gods do they have? 3 How many do we have? 1 How many active members do they have? Alot How mny do we have? about 10. Yeah not looking fair at all. I will start to support this when the odds are fair.

It isn't a problem to balance the conflict. For example, I would take out Volcanis from the conflict and add Zephyros instead.  Or we'll create secondary characters to fill missing spots. Or another idea: Phantom, that is the Goddess of War, would take side with the alliance that is disvantaged. NightFlare could do the same thing.

Alternatively, EarthWings and FireWings would decide to fight each other because they're both two tribes of "giant" dragons and there isn't enough space for both of them.

Other idea, SeaWings would be worried about a possible domination of the FireWings, so they would support the disadvantaged side.

There's endless plot ideas to come out with a balanced conflict. I'm confident we'll manage to do something balanced.

Remember this isn't going to be a competition, but an attempt to have some battles. So the result of the conflicts will be prematurely decided. It isn't the fight itself our goal, but to involve the suffering, feelings and emotions that would come out from a war, of friends fighting each other and so on.

Rogues can partecipate of course.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:32 am

@ Cossy: I would love to help with the scrolls, writing is sorta my thing. We can make a new section: "Pyyria History" It contains different topics where you or I write the history of a certain event. each topic is a scroll, then each tribe is in possession of one, but the writing is in one place. That work?

@ Atlas: I'll sign up MoonShade and Asaya if she's needed. And-of course-Shine if the Seawings get involved. Substitute Shine for Asaya if we have enough firewings.

@All: Will there be dates that this happens? Like, the battle happens from this day to this day, and the tribe with the least amount of injuries wins(random example)? Or starts here, ends whenever? You get the idea. So everyone involved can get on and be ready to play at the same time.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:48 am

This isn't a competition Frost. Not to mention other characters can be NPC'd

Astral flew into the fray to see with her own eyes the chaos that had erupted. Surveying from in the sky Astral spotted a familiar face, an IceWing named FrostFlare. She and a group of other IceWings Astral had never met before were locked in combat with an opposing FireWing group. It seemed as Frost was really into the fight. Astral dived down to land next to her and scold her for being so competitive.

Mock example RP

Seriously though if you guys want competitive rp then a plethora of new rules would need to be made specific to the RP. On top of this there would have to be ref. (me since I have the most competitive rp experience)

It just wouldn't work out well at all. This site is not structured around competition and it would suit it poorly. So if I hear anymore complaing about one side being stronger than another I'm going to have to start spanking some peoples till they get this is a story rp site. Which is way better then competitive rp anyways.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadespine Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:29 pm

I shall join as both Scourge and Jadespine. I want to have Scourge help the Nightwings but I woud first like to know if the sides are Firewings-Nightwings-Earthwings v.s. Icewings-Seawings-Skywings-Lightwings or something else or undecided.
Jadespine
Jadespine
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:35 pm

It's in the topic. Page three?
Seawings are nuetral. I think it's Firewings-Nightwings-Earthwings vs Icewings-lightwings-skywings.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Okay thanks!
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:38 am

Here the updated list.

Full Gods:
NightFlare
Astral

EarthWings:
Cosmos
Sorrell
Jadespine

FireWings:
Volcanis
Asaya
Yjeladin
Edan

IceWings:
Glacier
Gaea
Grima (she would take side with IceWings)

NightWings
Scourge
Moonshade

Alliances are (for now, they can change):
Skywings, LightWings, IceWings VS NightWings, FireWings and EarthWings.

Don't worry about sides not being balanced. We'll create NPCs to fill missing spots, or we change the alliances. Subscribe the characters you would like to use.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:57 pm

I can join with Wisp. This would be an interesting experience for her.
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Wisp wrote:I can join with Wisp. This would be an interesting experience for her.

You can of course join Very Happy
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:33 pm

SkyWings is in this eh? Well join arcke up then, WAR!
Can this be the thread where Arcke goes into bloodlust from ripper personality? I'll make his bloodlust short.
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:29 pm

So, when are we going to have this war? Like, is there a particular day it will happen or end?
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:29 pm

This is the updated the liste. Since NightFlare (Rayla) has left the site, I'm excluding her characters and the Gods.

EarthWings:
Cosmos
Sorrell
Jadespine

FireWings:
Volcanis
Asaya
Edan

IceWings:
Glacier
Wisp
Grima

NightWings
Scourge
Moonshade

SkyWings
Akreious.

This one will start once we get enough partecipants.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:35 pm

I might do it if we get more people, and no I do not want to treat this like a compititioon people of the last page, I just want to be fair.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:35 pm

I suppose I'll throw in Kokoro to lead the SkyWings...
And what happened to the LightWings? Arent they/shouldnt they be included in this? If so, I'd like Pulse to participate as she is a Goddess of the LightWings.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aera Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:01 pm

If LightWings are participating, Hikari on my other file would probably join in if he was ordered to do so by someone with a higher rank than him.
Aera
Aera
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:04 pm

I have included only the names of people partecipating, but all tribes will be involved in this. (I'm Atlantis)

Updated list:

EarthWings:
Cosmos
Sorrell
Jadespine

FireWings:
Volcanis
Asaya
Edan

IceWings:
Glacier
Wisp
Grima

NightWings
Scourge
Moonshade

SkyWings
Akreious
Kokoro

LightWings
Hikari
Pulse
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:39 pm

More users joining the war. EarthWings are going to have their own event, so they won't be part of the war.

Alliances will be: NightWings/FireWings VS Ice/Sky/Light

NightWings
Scourge
Moonshade
Gemini
Twilight

FireWings:
Volcanis
Asaya
Edan
ShadowFire

IceWings:
Glacier
Wisp
Grima
Snowfall

SkyWings
Akreious
Kokoro

LightWings
Hikari
Pulse

I think sides are balanced at this point.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 pm

But Xylnthian, Frostbite, and Viper should be part of it D:

And what about SeaWings? They're not part of it then?
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Gemini wrote:But Xylnthian, Frostbite, and Viper should be part of it D:

And what about SeaWings? They're not part of it then?

SeaWings are going to be neutral in this conflict.

You can add those characters, if you wish. However we're adding +2 FireWings and +1 IceWing. So we need someone else on the sky/ice/light side. We can fix that with secondary characters, or people can feel free to subscribe another character.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next