Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:44 am

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel)

5 posters

Go down

The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel) Empty The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel)

Post by SnowFall Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:13 pm

SnowFall walked around her den in the palace. "It's been a long time since I talked with Frostbite and Snowflare. I wonder how I could speak with them.." She looked outside her window and wondered how Blizzard and Melody were doing. It's been almost two weeks since they were mates. She was happy to see her brother happy with Mel. Snow sat up and cheered up, she knew EXACTLY how to do a reunion. Since Melody had not yet been intoduced properly to the family, she thought to herself, why not?Snow stepped out to meet her gaurds, "Can you please go get Frostbite, Blizzard, Snowflare, and Melody and tell them to meet me at the icy forest with the small lake? Tell them that I'll be meeting them there." All four gaurds nodded and hurried to send out the order. Snow then left her den and flew up into the air, and within seconds, landed down to where the meeting was going to be.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel) Empty Re: The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel)

Post by Phantom Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:20 pm

A guardian of Snowfall appeared at Frostbite's doorway. He dipped his head. "Queen Snowfall requests for your appearance at the frozen forest with that small lake." Frostbite nodded. "'Course. I'll be there." The guard left, and she stood up, stretching out her sore joints from lying on the ground reading so much. Padding out of the palace, she spread her wings, and took flight.

After a few minutes of flying, she arrived at the forest, and saw Snowfall waiting there for her. "Yo Snow!" she called to her younger sister. "Whatdya need me for?"

Last edited by Phantom on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel) Empty Re: The Family Reunion (Private w/ Frostbite, SnowFall, Blizz, Snowflare, and Mel)

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:50 pm

// Lazy Ark sorry XD //

Blizzard was busy doing some work to the palace, Mel was helping him repairing the walls. He smiled towards her and spoke "Nice work! See I told you that you would be great" when suddenly a royal guard appeared, which notified him that Snow wanted to meet, turning towards Mel "Hey, lets go see what Snow wants" nuzzling her he gently placed her on his forehead and walked towards the entrance heading towards the icy forest. It wasn't long before he arrived with Mel, noticing Snow waiting close to the lake, "Hey Snow whats up?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Melody was whisked away by Blizzard after a guard told the two that Snowfall had requested to meet the two at a lake. "Hi?" The dark purple dragoness greeted, cuddling close to Blizzard. She left her spot for a moment to hug Snowfall and then get up as she noticed another dragon nearby. She gasped and backed away a bit, crouching next to one of Blizzard's horns.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:56 pm

SnowFall greeted her older sister, "Heya Frostbite! How are ya?" She waited a bit longer and then Blizzard and his mate came. "Hello Blizzard! How are you and your mate?" She looked down to see Melody giving her a small hug, "Hey Melody, you doing okay in the tribe?" Snow returned the hug gently, but then she was frightened by Frostbite, "Melody, you don't need to be frightned by her. She's your oldest sister, Frostbite or also known as.. the prankster." She announced what this meeting was for, "Ok, so I WAS bored. And then I decided to make a meeting, especially for Melody. I wanted to introduce her to our family. Speaking of which, where's Snowflare? She'll probably be late, and I haven't seen her in the tribe for a while." Remembering that Melody was still a bit frightened by bigger dragons, she turned to Frostbite and gave a small, playful order, "Frostbite, no doing harsh pranks on Melody. That's an order from your queen. I can let you do SMALL pranks.. but nothing too rough for Melody. Got it?"
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Frostbite just smirked. "Can't guarantee that, Snow." Her gaze softened as it fell upon the smaller dragon. "But I think I can tone it down for a bit. Just a bit, though, and soon, when she's accustomed to the tribe, I can reuse all my other pranks on her!" She smiled warmly down at Melody. "Yep, I'm Frostbite, the oldest sibling. I welcome you to our family." She patted Melody on your head. "You'll grow used to us soon."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:14 am

Melody's head was patted by one of her sister-in-laws. "Hi.. Frostbite.. I'm Melody." She said in her usual quiet voice, giving her a small smile. "Thank you, Snowfall." She was quite grateful. Had Frostbite played a prank on her as she and Blizzard arrived, she'd be so scared that she most likely would be hiding under Blizzard. And besides, Melody was an extremely easy scare. After all, she had spent most of her life with small animals such as bunnies.

Last edited by SolsticeEquinox on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizzard Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:36 am

After greeting Snow he noticed his older sister Frostbite, "Hey Frostbite, It been a while" smiling towards her, as Mel returned by his side he nuzzled her with his paw. turning back towards Frost he replied "Frost just remember Mel is quite sensitive and can get afraid easily. So take it easy with the pranks..." turning his focus back towards Mel making sure she's alright, giving her a lick to comfort her.
Blizzard
Blizzard
IceWing Vulcan
IceWing Vulcan

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down