Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels!

+9
Frostflare
Akreious
evangel
Ashley
Shadowis
Shiningwater
Scourge
Atlantis
Rayla
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should there be a Heaven?

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Empty HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels!

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, so basically, having killed my character, I have been thinking about this a lot. What if there was HeavenWings and HellWings? Representing heaven and hell, for dragons who have passed away and are now spirits, and depending on if they were good and bad what tribe they would join. Creating this would help give the Pyyria would and immersive feel it has never had before, being able to play your character out from start to the end of their life, without needing to worry about not being able to play the character anymore!

Think about this. Life in Pyyria is way to happy. Dragon deaths literally never happen unless someone is leaving permanently, and/or have disappeared for an extremely long time, and even then isn't considered a full death. This way, dragons can be killed in combat, like, say, Volcanis was fighting Luna (RANDOM EXAMPLE, ASTRAL DON'T KILL LUNA!) and he killed her. Instead of having to stop playing the character or telling Volcanis he can't do that, Luna would simply chose between HeavenWings or HellWings and start roleplaying with the spirits!

Ages could also happen. Everyone will be able to age with this rule, since if you die of old age you can play as your dragon anyway.

The only downfall will be the fact that you cannot interact with living dragons unless Nimbus or Kirian give you permission. Instead, you are able to explore Pyyria freely without risk of harm, being able to accomplish stunts that would have killed you when you were alive. Or you can relax in heaven, a private place only dead dragons can go. Or hell, if you've been a very naughty little dragon during the course of you being alive.

Or, if you are the religious type and don't believe in a hell (Like me), then we can just call them HeavenWings, without adding a second section. Or, better yet, we can just call it Heaven in general. Or perhaps something like angels!

What do you think? Please post your opinion down below!

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Empty Re: HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels!

Post by Rayla Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:24 pm

OH YEA WE CAN HAVE AGES AND CRAP NAO! Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay

Rayla

Back to top Go down

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! - Page 2 Empty Re: HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels!

Post by Cosmos Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:45 pm

I honestly don't think we should have a group dedicated to those whom are dead. I mean, we don't have a lot of people who are dead and is still active. I mean, barely any of the LightWings are active. I don't see a problem with people roleplaying their dead characters, it'd just be a bit restricted. But it was the user's choice to have them die. Just don't dedicate things to them. Shrug
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:23 pm

Show me this new group, I might kill off Scourge. But I think I will let him live a life first though
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Leto Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:10 pm

I vote no. We already have a LOT of Tribes and I honestly don't think we need anymore. Or maybe just one, for deceased dragons, but that's it. We should totally have ZombieWings no jk
Leto
Leto
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Yeah, I do see your point. Maybe when we get more dragons we can add another tribe.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:19 am

My point exactly, though I didn't say the exact words. We should just get more active members in the less active tribes before we go making more.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:26 am

Cosmos, the problem with this is there will be no drama. If someone (Say me Razz) kills their character, Phantom/Astral will just say it was their choice, and won't let you revive them. Or at least in my case anyway.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:39 am

I think this idea is pretty cool. Although, maybe it should just be one big grouping that has subgroups like heaven, hell, purgatory, ghost (meaning they haven't gone to the other side yet.), etc. Each one would be different from the other and would have different rules for what a dragon could do if they were in one. I also like the idea of the skeleton/zombie/vampire dragons as well. I really do think that people should be able to role play after they die, because what if somebody wants their character to die for whatever reason, but doesn't want to stop role playing as them. However, I don't think that spirits n stuff should be able to be/do things just like a living character, because then what's the point of killing them off in the first place? If for whatever reason a person doesn't want their character to become a spirit or whatever and just cease to exist then maybe we could just say that their spirit was destroyed or something? I don't know. I guess the person could just come up with a reason that fits for their character, but they should defiantly be allowed to opt out of becoming anything after they die if we do make this a thing. Also, I think people should be able to start off as one of these dragons if they so wish, because otherwise there's probably not going to be that many proper in/joining it.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:21 am

Maybe instead of making a whole group for this it is a small branch of the Nightwings? Every single tribe should have their own little branch thing. Like how a country has cities and stuffs. Like Nightwings can have a branch for undead dragons(zombie/skeleton/vampire stuffz), Skywings can Have a branch for the Starwings, Seaings can have a branch for serpents and so on. It CAN work.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:51 am

I'm with the branch idea, but how shall we dictate which branch is which? Different name plate colours?
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:53 am

Frost, just because a dragon passed away doesn't make them an automatic member of the Nightwings! XD Trinyah was an icewing, after all Razz

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:55 am

Well, I am trying to think of a way that this triby do dah thing would work WITHOUT having to make a whole new tribe since that is what we are trying to avoid. If you don't like my idea's I might as well not suggest anything at all.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:57 am

We can just not make a group for it Shrug

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:59 am

Yeah, just forget about the idea, well at least everything I said about it. I am done fighting for it, I'm just gonna let whatever happens happen. So, good luck!
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:01 pm

No, I mean like, instead of making a it its own group, why not just make a topic for it? Like with the StarWings?

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:06 pm

You could attempt that yourself Ray
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:53 pm

So what's the verdict at his point? I'm confused.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:30 pm

Don't worry about it grima. I think they are just going to do a topic. I think it will die out quick, but whatever.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum