Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels!

+9
Frostflare
Akreious
evangel
Ashley
Shadowis
Shiningwater
Scourge
Atlantis
Rayla
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should there be a Heaven?

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Vote_lcap50%HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Vote_lcap30%HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Vote_lcap10%HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Vote_lcap10%HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Empty HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels!

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:02 pm

Okay, so basically, having killed my character, I have been thinking about this a lot. What if there was HeavenWings and HellWings? Representing heaven and hell, for dragons who have passed away and are now spirits, and depending on if they were good and bad what tribe they would join. Creating this would help give the Pyyria would and immersive feel it has never had before, being able to play your character out from start to the end of their life, without needing to worry about not being able to play the character anymore!

Think about this. Life in Pyyria is way to happy. Dragon deaths literally never happen unless someone is leaving permanently, and/or have disappeared for an extremely long time, and even then isn't considered a full death. This way, dragons can be killed in combat, like, say, Volcanis was fighting Luna (RANDOM EXAMPLE, ASTRAL DON'T KILL LUNA!) and he killed her. Instead of having to stop playing the character or telling Volcanis he can't do that, Luna would simply chose between HeavenWings or HellWings and start roleplaying with the spirits!

Ages could also happen. Everyone will be able to age with this rule, since if you die of old age you can play as your dragon anyway.

The only downfall will be the fact that you cannot interact with living dragons unless Nimbus or Kirian give you permission. Instead, you are able to explore Pyyria freely without risk of harm, being able to accomplish stunts that would have killed you when you were alive. Or you can relax in heaven, a private place only dead dragons can go. Or hell, if you've been a very naughty little dragon during the course of you being alive.

Or, if you are the religious type and don't believe in a hell (Like me), then we can just call them HeavenWings, without adding a second section. Or, better yet, we can just call it Heaven in general. Or perhaps something like angels!

What do you think? Please post your opinion down below!

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Empty Re: HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels!

Post by Atlantis Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:17 pm

I have voted other: we can have a tribe, or a special group, that can include all the undead dragons. spirits, ghosts, vampire dragons, zombie dragons, skeleton dragons etc. So we only need to add a group.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels! Empty Re: HeavenWings/HellWings/NetherWings/Heaven/Angels!

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:19 pm

This is not a tribe, Atlas. It is just a general heavenly background. I think it would make more sense just to call it Heaven, or Angels, to be more pacific. Smile I'm not saying I'm against the zombies/vampires stuff to include undead in this as well, I'm just saying that's not the general idea of this. Sowwy Razz

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Hmmm... seems like a good idea. I may consider killing off Scourge if it's created. But I prefer the Heaven/Hell idea. Maybe if there was like, one group but two different colors for each kind. Evil would be this color and good would be this color.

Just a suggestion.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Undead dragons would be a group.

Your idea is that dragons, after death, become spirits.

My idea is instead to just have undead dragons. So a dragon (after death) can choose to resurrect as a vampire, zombie, skeleton, become a spirit or a ghost. So we leave total freedom to the user to choose what to do after death.

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:28 pm

I suppose that is a choice Atlantis. Though to be a vampire you would have had to be bitten. What would it be called? Afterlife? AfterLivers?

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Rayla wrote:I suppose that is a choice Atlantis. Though to be a vampire you would have had to be bitten. What would it be called? Afterlife? AfterLivers?

They're just undead dragons. You would become a vampire after death, without necessarily being bitten. (for example a dark ritual can bring the dragon back to life.) The spirits you talk about are afterlivers, in my perspective.

I believe my idea is good because it won't force dragons to automatically become spirits and go to hell/heaven. it's up to the user to choose what to do after death and leave them freedom on this matter. A user would even choose that its dragon is just dead and nothing will happen after that.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:06 pm

How about this. The group is called "Afterlife" and the player has the choice to become a spirit or ghost. In order to be a zombie/skeleton/vampire you must have a ritual performed on chu. Sound fair? Cause thats how zombie/vampires are created anyway. Razz

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:21 pm

I think the dragons should be able to interact witht he living dragons. Just talk and say hi. The living dragons can see them, and the dead can see the living. Both can see/hear/and talk to eachother, but the undead (unless their zombies or such) can't be touched unless by another ghost or spirit. Zombies and vampires can't touch them either.
If this happens, I will agree. Otherwise, I say nay. If a dragon gies and can't interact with the living again, who would want to die? That's my only condition. :3
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:26 pm

THey can speak with each other XD Zombies, Vampires, Skeletons, and other ressurected dragons can speak with living dragons. Ghosts can write stuff down to communicate with the living. Spirits can experiance happiness and can basically do whatever they want, but at the cost of not being able to interact with the living world. Does that sound fair Shine? All dead things can interact with other dead things, doe Razz

Another thing. Nobody WANTS to die. This shouldn't be a super sweet deal. This is just so dragons who DO die have something to do. Like, in battles for territory. Or something. Smile

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Rayla wrote:How about this. The group is called "Afterlife" and the player has the choice to become a spirit or ghost. In order to be a zombie/skeleton/vampire you must have a ritual performed on chu. Sound fair? Cause thats how zombie/vampires are created anyway. Razz

(I'm Atlantis, I'm lazy to change accounts Razz)

Yeah, it looks fine. However you can become a zompie/vampire/etc in different ways, not necessarily with a ritual. The user just needs to explain how the dragon is turned into undead.

Edit: spirits, if they wish, they should be able to interact with living dragons (however spirits are incorporeal and they can't be touched)
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Male Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Ghosts can't be touched either.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:15 pm

I vote no because there are too many tribe's anyway. Also we dont need this whole zombie thing and stuff. The point of killing off your character mostly is getting rid of them. Also. Now that dragons like this idea so many dragons will start dying like guys. Do we want to lessen the number of dragons in each tribe?
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by evangel Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:20 pm

I vote for yes because zombie, vampire, and ghost dragons are epic
evangel
evangel

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:28 pm

@Rayla: Spirits and Ghosts should still be able to speak to the living. They-however-cannot be touched. If you try to touch one, you just go through. All normal laws apply to skeletons, vampires, and zombies. That's just my opinion, otherwise the afterlife would be very boring.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:37 pm

I vote yes, since I just absolutely love a good ghost once in awhile and it would serve as great plots!
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:57 pm

I'm very sorry, I have accidentally closed the poll and it looks I can't re-open it Sad I was reading the topic and i have clicked on a button X that has immediately closed the poll. My attempt was to change page, but I have tapped with my finger in the wrong zone. (I'm from iPhone)

You can still keep voting. Just write in the thread your answer and it will be count
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:11 am

Guys. Remember. This is death we're talking about! Nobody wants death! To make this stand so that no one WANTS this, ghosts and spirits can't talk to people except in dreams and stuff. In order to become a zombie/skeleton, you must have a living dragon perform a ritual on you're body. To become a vampire, you must have a vampire perform a ritual on your body.

And before you say this sounds boring, this is suppose to be constricted when talking to living dragons! You can still talk to dead dragons and hunt and play in heaven, though!

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:19 am

I believe it doesn't make much to have spirits if they can't show themselves to living dragons.

I think the issue is that people would take the idea the wrong way. We ask of course maturity from the users if this idea will be approved. For example, don't start killing your characters in a single post with the only purpose to become undead.

Also, the undead isn't supposed to be something fun, cool, to have parties and this kind of stuff. Our goal is to add more depth in our stories allowing the presence of undead creatures, which should be scary and even evil. (I'm talking about serious plots of course)

I think if everyone of us can collaborate to make grat stories and don't abuse the undead system, then we could have a lot of new interesting situations.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:47 am

Spirits can't be seen, ghosts can.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:01 am

Rayla wrote:Guys. Remember. This is death we're talking about! Nobody wants death! To make this stand so that no one WANTS this, ghosts and spirits can't talk to people except in dreams and stuff. In order to become a zombie/skeleton, you must have a living dragon perform a ritual on you're body. To become a vampire, you must have a vampire perform a ritual on your body.

And before you say this sounds boring, this is suppose to be constricted when talking to living dragons! You can still talk to dead dragons and hunt and play in heaven, though!
What if you already have a character that's one of these creatures? For example, Sorin is already a vampire, My alternate account is already a skeleton, so would they automatically fall in this group without the ritual or stuff?
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:30 am

Well, I suppose. But if this group is created there should be a new rule that you must die or be bitten before you can become one.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:32 am

Ok, sounds fine to me.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Alrighty then. I will find Phantom and ask her about adding this. Smile

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by OceanFlare Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay Kermit's Yay NEW GROUP!!!
OceanFlare
OceanFlare
The Last Scaldwing
The Last Scaldwing

Male Aries Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum