Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A dark night (private with Twilight) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A dark night (private with Twilight) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A dark night (private with Twilight)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A dark night (private with Twilight) - Page 2 Empty A dark night (private with Twilight)

Post by Shadowis Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Shadowis silently snaked into the forest. It was night and the sky was cloudy, obscuring the moon. The place was almost covered by darkness, quiet and silent. All the animals were in a deep sleep, expect for the owls that were occasionally hooting here and there. Shadowis, thanks to his scales, merged himself with the night. His step was silent and careful, so he could not be heard by other dragons. Shadowis was a small dragon, so he could not be noticed. The wind was almost calm, so his smell could not be sensed. There was only one discernible sign that might betray Shadowis presence: his red eyes. They were glowing in the night, giving him the appearance of a ferocious and dangerous monster ready to kill harmless creatures. The NightWing quickened his pace a little, entering the deepest zone of the thicket. Shadowis licked his lips, a grin painted on his snout, showing white and sharp fangs. He would not come back until he has accomplised his task.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Male Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

A dark night (private with Twilight) - Page 2 Empty Re: A dark night (private with Twilight)

Post by Twilight Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Twilight stumbled backwards after slamming into the demon, and glared at it. "Not yet. Brace yourself." The demon began to glow, and when it subsided, the demon was even bigger then before. "These are regeneration demons," the silver dragoness snarled. "They serve as assassins for my- for the demon king. The only way to destroy him is to cut him into tiny pieces." Skidding backwards as the demon opened its mouth, she barely escaped its recharged dark ion beam. "The beam is its strongest attack, but it needs to recharge." Reaching out to Shadowis, she told him, pin him to the ground!
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

https://www.wattpad.com/story/75597567-seven-of-the-saber-holder

Back to top Go down

A dark night (private with Twilight) - Page 2 Empty Re: A dark night (private with Twilight)

Post by Shadowis Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:09 am

Shadowis frowned when the demon regenerated its body. "Welcome back." He greeted the demon before to listen Twilight. He scratched his head perplexed. He has only heard about the existence of demons and it was a surprise to hear these creatures have assassins and even a leader. Also, it was still a mystery why both dragons get attacked by a demon. Shadowis would question later. The demon looked to be more angry than before. "Ok, received!" He nodded at Twilight's words and trotted towards the demon. He had indeed no idea how to pin that thing to the ground. It was very big and dangerous. "Hmm..." He started to ponder about a plan. However it was too late. The demon charged Shadowis, literally throwing the black dragon in the air. Shadowis, after the initial surprise, took this situation at his advantage. He landed on the demon's back like a kamikaze, knocking the monster on the ground. "Wow! It was an amazing jump! Can we do that again?" He asked excited to the demon below him.

The demon was strong and would easily free itself. However the shadow used its claws to block one of the demon's wings to the ground, neutralizing the demon's attempt to put some resistance.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:00 pm

After Shadowis (and his shadow) pinned the demon to the ground, Twilight walked over to the demon. "Good job!" she told Shadowis, carefully clamping its mouth shut so that it couldn't blast them with its ion beam. "I'm going to see why it's here." She closed her eyes and started to fight the demon's defenses. The demon was strong- it had obviously prepared to fight with the mind as well as the claws. But Twilight was skilled, and she managed to slip past the demon's outer mind and into its inner. Now, she thought, why has my father sent you...?
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Shadowis looked at Twilight and distractedly answered. "It's ok. Do whatever you like. We have time." He smiled, feeling to completely have the situation under his control. The demon angrily growled, shaking its body in the attempt to throw away the three dragons (including the shadow). However Shadowis elbowed the demon on the head, shutting up the monster. "Stay quiet! Down!" He ordered the demon. The monster eventually gave up, refusing to put other resistance against the grip. Shadowis could relax a little now. He started to speak with himself. "It looks I have found a new pet! How could I call this one?" He pondered about the name, staring at the demon below him. "Hmm... Gorilla? Baboon? Macaque?" Shadowis suggested some names. "Ah! I have found it! I'm going to call you Mandrill!" He exclaimed at the demon, convinced of his decision.

This is what Twilight was reading in the demon's mind. I have been sent to test your abilities and see if you're still a weak, small and useless NightWing. Twilight could also read something else in the demon's mind. Also, tell to your retarded friend that my name isn't Mandrill, but I'm Abraxas, the Assassin. The demon presented itself. The creature was resting to recover its energies and then launch a sudden and powerful attack.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Twilight's eyes widened in shock when she read the demon's mind. "Small and useless? Thanks, bro. Knew you loved me. Yeah, I know. Your name's not bro. Huh? Abraxas? Really? Reminds me of ibex- you know, the African endangered goat. Your parents must have been feeling creative. What? You're Krashath's son? Huh. Oh, uh-oh. Shadowis, maybe we should go. It's gonna beat the crap out of us if we don't."
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Shadowis was sad to hear that Twilight was suggesting to escape. "Uh, aren't we going to keep this one as a pet?" The demon below him was growing in size, emanating a powerful dark energy. Shadowis realized he couldn't keep the grip anymore. "Ok, I understand. I'm going to free you, Mandrill." Shadowis jumped away just in time. The demon was now even bigger than before, its body covered by deadly black flames. Shadowis remained scared and nodded at Twilight's decision to escape. "Hmm... Let's do a race. The first that reaches the NightWings palace is the winner." He suggested.

Abraxas growled. "You won't escape. I haven't finished with you." The demon summoned several dark tentacles from the ground, trying to block both dragons.

The shadow snapped at the demon's tail and pulled. Abraxas growled in pain and wasn't able to move freely. The shadow was just distracting the demon to give a chance to both dragons to flee and avoid a dangerous fight.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Twilight's eyes turned bright red with fury. "AND YOU CAN TELL MY FATHER THAT WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM," she roared. "HE'S IGNORED US FOR TWENTY-SIX YEARS, AND NOW HE'S BUTTING INTO OUR LIVES? TELL HIM TO GET HIS *SS OUT OF OUR BUSINESS AND GO BACK TO HIS HELLHOLE!" By now the clouds obscuring the moon were gone, and Twilight's scales shone with a new found power. Knowing that now she could not touch Mandrill (and deciding to call him Mandrill just to annoy him), she took out a couple guns for herself and tossed Shadowis some grenades.
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:47 am

Shadowis could understand better the situation now. Twilight had tons of problems with her family. A family of demons. It was frightful to hear that Twilight was the daughter of monsters. However she didn't look to be a monstrous creature like her brother Mandrill. She was instead a very beatiful dragoness. Strange. He would question about that later. Twilight looked determined to fight and defeat the demon. He caught the grenades in his claws. Shadowis looked at the new items perplexed. He has never seen grenades before. "Uh? Are they a new kind of marshmellows?" He asked very curious while distractedly juggling the grenades with his claws, wings and also tail.

Abraxis snarled towards Twilight. "Shut up, little sister." He commanded like he was the big brother that had authority over her. "Now show me if you have grown stronger..." Abraxas provoked her. The dark flames around his body were working as a sort of shield that should decently protect him.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2