Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The dark path [Private with NightStar] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The dark path [Private with NightStar] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The dark path [Private with NightStar]

2 posters

Go down

The dark path [Private with NightStar] Empty The dark path [Private with NightStar]

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 am

Xangor was flying around the NightWings territories, doing a patrol as he was used to do. It was daylight, but the NightWings territories were usually covered by a sinister dark fog. So the sun was obscured. Xangor was travelling with the guards under his charge, but they have decided to separate to check another territory. So Xangor was alone. He was wearing his beatiful and shining silvery armour, resistent and thin, one of the finest works of metallurgy, Xangor had a royal and majestic aspect. Xangor started to feel tired because of the long flight. He was looking to take a break to regain some energies. So he folded his wings to start a nosedrive, pointing to the ground. He softly landed on the terrain, without doing any rumour, as an assassin would do. Xangor was now on the top of a cliff, carefully observing the dark lands below him. Despite Xangor was taking a break, his red eyes were still busy on the patrol's job. His attent gaze was methodically scanning the environment, making sure there weren't dangers around. His pose was prideful. The expression on his snout was ambitious. Xangor felt he could claim these lands and be the new overlord. Sadly, he couldn't. These territories were shared with other tribe members. He released a frustrated growl because of this thought. However it happened only for a moment. Xangor returned to a cold and neutral expression, his gaze was tirelessly controlling the environment to find any kind of activity.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

The dark path [Private with NightStar] Empty Re: The dark path [Private with NightStar]

Post by Nightstar Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:44 am

Nightstar was way off from the lands of the NightWings. She had finished off the hunting that Gemini sent her off to do and now she just wanted to relax, between the shadows and the sunlight. Finding a small, flat terrain that was somewhat dark and had a few specks of sunlight, she laid down and closed her silvery eyes. After resting for a while, Night thought that she heard a small rustle. Glancing around, she realized it was only her imagining, but finally, on the last turn, she saw black dragon with menacing, red eyes. Obviously, it had to be a NightWing and once she saw his face, Night found out that it was Xangor, her cousin's advisor. Padding up to the NightWing, she stood next to him and spoke, "Hello Xangor. What brings you here today?"

Last edited by Nightstar on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

The dark path [Private with NightStar] Empty Re: The dark path [Private with NightStar]

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:34 am

Xangor, which senses were in extreme alert, perceived a neaby presence. He looked behind him to spot another NightWing approaching him. Xangor recognized her as one of Gemini's cousins. NightStar. One of the several cousins indeed. He wondered how much big was Gemini's family. "Hello, NightStar." He saluted her back with a deferential attitude. Xangor curiously looked at her, thinking how much valuable would be this dragoness on his side. Xangor generally admired those who where strong. NightStar was known to be a very capable NightWing. Xangor would definitely like to have NightStar as his comrade. Xangor answered at her question with a voice that sounded professional, because of his great experience. "Ordinary work. Patrolling territories. Ensuring tribe's safety. Making sure everything is in order." He told her scrupulously with a determined voice. Xangor was a tireless and efficient NightWing. He had a sort of obsession with discipline and order, even competing with Gemini. While he was conversing with NightStar, his cunning mind was starting to elaborate possible ways to convince NightStar to join him. He would need to meet the other NightWing first.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 am

Nightstar nodded and looked into his red eyes. Despite the fact that he was somewhat evil, she let it pass, hoping that she could be friends with Xan. "That's good of you to keep everything in order. I'm sure that Queen Gemini would like that. After all, she's very sensitive of her tribe and all that stuff. How are you for the past few days?" Deciding that she needed some flight in her wings, Night looked back before bounding off the cliff, "Want to join me for a flight? You don't necessarily have to."
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:46 am

"Not very well" He answered at her question a bit frustrated. "Recently the tribe has got so many troubles" Xangor explained to take NightStar's curiosity.

He pondered about NightStar's offer. If he would accept this flight, then he would get a chance to meet her better. On the other side, he couldn't join her. His sense of duty was commanding him to keep doing his jobs. Frustration was starting to rise insde him. He was put in front of two choices. In this case, Xangor needed to find a compromise. He got the solution. "I'd like to join you." He told her with a growl that showed a sincere interest. "But I have another patrol's task. You can make me company." He suggested, hopefully she would accept his offer. Xangor was truly interested to know NightStar. Admittedly, he was curious to know her qualities and value NightStar as a possible friend. However he was also looking to convince her about joining his group. Xangor spreaded his wings, ready to take flight again, his stature looked to be even more imponent and somewhat fearsome. His dark scales and the armour gave him a intimidating aspect, but also royal.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Nightstar nodded thoughtfully at his answer. Before she bounded off of the cliff, she turned around quickly, and a bit abruptly, thinking at his offer. Of course, she would rather spend some time alone with Xan somewhere outside of the tribe, but then again, she wanted to see what his duties were like. Pondering for a few more seconds, Night gave her answer, "Sure, I'll tag along, that is, if you don't mind. You ready?" She gracefully opened her midnight, black wings and took off from the ground in the lightest flutter.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:12 am

"I'm ready." With a strong flap of his wings he launched from the cliff, taking flight alongside NightStar. Xangor's eyes were carefully checking the territories while he was conversing with her. "Have you heard about the recent mess with humans?" Xangor asked, interested to bring that argument. Apparently, it looked to just be a natural conversion. However Xangor's intention was to start to undermine Gemini's position. "Many of us have been captured. This would have never happened with a different administration." Xangor explained with disappointment in his voice, looking to share his ideas about how the tribe should be ruled. Both dragons were flying towards the north borders, near the IceWings territories. Xangor's next task was to patrol the tribe's borders.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 am

Nightstar nodded, "Yes, I've heard of the humans mess that they are making for us dragons. My hope is to get all of them back one day." She smiled at Xan and as Night listened to his next words and her smile turned into frown. It was clear that her new friend was trying to get her cousins's position now. Defending for Gemini and also wanting to know what his intentions were, Night finally put the phrase she had in words. "You don't think that Gemini's leading is well? I don't have any opinions on it, but why do you think that she isn't the leader as you wish for it to be?" Continuing onwards to the IceWings boundaries, she awaited for his answer.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:57 am

Xangor looked at the ice mountains, that represented the IceWings territories. There weren't strangers around. Despite he was focusing on his patrol, part of his mind was concentrated on the speech with NightStar. He expected that answer from NightStar and he could start to subtly work on the ideas she had about Gemini. He took a big breath, sharp and white teeth showed in his jaws, in contrast to his dark scales. "I believe Gemini doesn't show enough authority on tribe members." He openly tell her his thoughts. "She tends to concede freedom, despite she's strict on rules." Xangor liked indeed how Gemini treated disobedient dragons, using often violence on them. However it wasn't enough for Xangor. "The result is we don't have a complete control over our members. This is the reason because humans are succeeding into capturing dragons." He explained with a convinced growl and a high belief in his ideals. "I believe we should restrict freedom. So we'll make sure to have our members in check. However Gemini is reluctant about doing this." He continued to explain while looking at her, hopefully she would receive signs of approval from the other NightWings.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Night came to a stop as Xan told his reasons and also went onto checking the borders between the IceWings and the NightWings. She was in deep thought of what he had just said, saying that Gemini didn't have enough authority. Night had always thought that her cousin treated the NightWings as how she wanted it, but then again, the NightWings were the tribe that didn't have much freedom. Now that Xangor had said it, she was beginning to agree a bit with the dark dragon. It would prevent the NightWings from being taken away by the humans to who-knows-where. She was out of her thoughts when Xan said it was time to go. Taking flight again, she spoke her thoughts, "I have to say that I do agree with you that Gemini doens't quite show a lot of authority. But do you really wish for our tribe to have no freedom? I mean, having freedom is one key thing to living a life, but it depends on how much. What I think is that we should lessen the freedom we have, but still have a bit. Maybe it would decrease the rates of how our dragons are disappearing right now."
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Xangor was gradually achieving his goal to turn NightStar on his side. Being a simple Advisor was indeed the perfect way to gain power. The tribe's leader held all the responsabilities, so Xangor could easily exploit Gemini's fails. He looked at Nightstar, sincerely admiring her. She was thin compared to Gemini, but she shared the same fearsome and intruiguing aspect. She looked powerful and prideful. NightStar was responsable and serious. She would fit his group. "NightWings will have of course a bit of freedom." He replied back. "Overall, we should prohibit dragons to leave internal lands." Xangor explained, openly telling his ideas. The internal lands were safe because they were inaccesible from humans or other dragons. Beyond the internal lands, there were the borders.  "Only the best NightWings will be allowed to come out. The other members will follow a intensive training to reach the same standards." He spoke with a sort of authoritative voice. These were plans of a tyrannical rule, but Xangor was making his speech to sound reasonable and understandable. In the meanwhile the patrol was proceeding quietly. No dangers around.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Nightstar agreed fondly with his ideas. True, she still liked Gemini and her ideas, but she thought that Xangor's would be just better for the tribe. As they were flying in a complete silence, Night rewinded the rumors heard a couple of days that Xan had his own group of NightWings, that yet still needed a more dragons. Asking if it were true, she turned to the silent dragon, "Xangor, I liked your ideas. To be honest, I think it's a slight better than Gemini's. I've also heard a few days ago that you are planning to create a group full of.." she stopped herself. Night couldn't bring herself to say the word. As much as she wanted to join the evilness on his side, she was still frightened of what would happened to the tribe, herself, her friends, and most importantly her cousin. However, she continued on but her voice became a bit more shy, "..evil dragons. Is that true?"
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:22 am

Xangor was contented that she was willing to join his group. When she questioned him about the group of evil dragons, he sincerely answered. "Yes, indeed. We believe that order can be obtained through badness." Xangor decided to reveal his philosophy, subtly working on the convenient aspects to be cruel. "Under Gemini's rule, NightWings tend to be disobedient because she's reluctant to display more power. My group believes that violence is the primary condition to keep the tribe in order. If it means it would hurt also some innocents, it is fine. Dragons tend to respect rules more when they have fear of a unfair punishment." Xangor proudly tell her, convinced of his ideas. "Of course, we don't want to cause discontent. Who obeys the rules, will be honoured and treated with all the regards." While he was speaking, he did a curve to change direction and come back to the internal lands. Xangor was enjoying this flight. He liked NightStar's company. "One of my ideas is to introduce a system of mental torture towards the disobedient. So we'll not cause any physical harm to others." He proposed, aware that NightStar has indeed mental abilities. She would be perfect for this job.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:17 pm

((Xan, have you ever thought of Night and Xan being mates? I think that they would be good mates, especially since Nightstar is going to join his group and all that jazz. Just wanted your opinion on it. ^^ ))

Nightstar nodded. So the rumors were true. "If I may ask Xangor, how many dragons have joined your group? Am I the first? I also heard that you may need some help with the mental torture.." she grinned at herself. Xan had pointed out her best talent. "I could most definently help out with that." Night had taken a liking for Xan and hoped that they could work close in the future and especially in the new generation. One thought still lingered in her mind; what in the world would Gemini react to her cousin leaving to go into the evilness. Feeling that Xan is trustworthy to her, she opened her thoughts, "Xangor, as you've have known, Gemini is my cousin. And is is a wonderful one. She helped through my life when I was really young. I don't want her to know that I've joined you. Not that I don't want to, but because I don't know what will happen to her. Is there a place where you stay that I can stay at for a while? At least just until your group is full of members and ready."
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:44 am

// Not sure about it. I like the idea, but we'll see how it does evolve //

Xangor was satisfied. Another NightWing was willing to join him. A interesting and powerful dragoness, one of Gemini's cousins. He wondered how the Queen would react after discovering NightStar's intentions. Xangor was curious so see Gemini's face. He answered the first question. "We're already an active group with several members. We're growing in number." He explained, then he answered the second part. "I believe hiding would make the situation worse. I have a better and simpler solution." Xangor proposed. "We inform Gemini you will to join my subsociety. However you can remain loyal to Gemini as family's member. So you and Gemini will become political adversaries, but not enemies. This wouldn't make your cousin less angry, but it would cause less social tensions." Xangor explained at NightStar. His idea would solve the situation in a matter of honesty. "Anyway, I'll protect you if something bad would happen." Xangor concluded with determination in his growl, considering NightStar a friend and ally. He was expecting the same from her. He wondered where this relationship would lead them.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Nightstar nodded at Xangor's words. It was better to get the weight off of her chest anyways after telling Gemini her intentions. But still wanting to stay away from Gemini, for at least a few days, she asked Xangor what to do, "So... What should we do? I mean, are you all done with your tasks?"

((Short post is short. I just don't know what to write.. XD))
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:52 am

// I'm also out of ideas here xD Could we do time-skip to the meeting with Gemini? //

Xangor was done with its patrol task. All the territories were safe. Nothing particular happened that day. However he would have prefered to meet some troubles, in order to solve a situation and improve his social status. "Yes I'm done. In a few days I have an appointment with Gemini to report about the tribe activities. You would come with me." Xangor suggested. It was also a sort of test to see if NightFlare was truly becoming evil and officially abandon Gemini's group. Xangor was going to tolerate about NightStar being loyal to Gemini as family's member. For the rest, he was expecting from NightStar complete loyalty to the Evil NightWings and their ideals.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down